The Lingerie Tester

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you done, Geoff?" I asked, stepping away from Bob's hand. "Or did you want me to try on something else before you hand me over to Bob?"

"Something else," Geoff agreed happily. "I reckon Bob's got the right idea, how about a bra and panties set?"

"You're the boss, Geoff," I said teasingly. "You know what your wife likes, don't you?"

"I know exactly what she likes," he said flashing his eyes at me with a wicked grin. And then to Bob: "What size is your Vicky, Bob?"

"Oh! Um?" Bob looked momentarily panicked. "I don't ... I mean ... I'm not sure."

"Well is she bigger or smaller than Angie?" Geoff asked helpfully. Bob seemed happy for the excuse to appraise my figure more closely. All this attention was giving me a warm feeling inside.

"Um?" Bob mumbled, his hand over his mouth and a look of worried concentration on his face. Poor kid was so conflicted; he wanted to be true to his girlfriend, but he had also clearly enjoyed touching my ass and was undoubtedly looking forward to the moment in the not-too-distant future when he would get to see me in a sexy little bra and panties of his choosing. If ONLY he could get past this one little question.

"Close your eyes for a moment, Bob," I said softly, stepping forward and taking his hands in mine. He gaped at me for a moment – standing close enough to kiss in my tiny satin slip with transparent panties – and then closed his eyes. "Now take a deep breath," I said. He did. Good boy. "And let it out." He blew toothpaste-scented air towards my face. "Keep those eyes shut."

Holding the backs of his hands, I cupped them to my breasts, soft and free beneath the slip. I heard him take a sharp breath, but he kept his eyes closed. His thumbs stroked searchingly along the creases underneath and his I felt his palms mould lovingly around the side swells. It was electrifying! I hadn't been touched so intimately by another man since I met Geoff.

"Is Vicky bigger or smaller?" I asked softly.

"The same," Bob replied confidently, still not peeking. "Perfect," he finished, more to himself than to me, I thought. It was nice to know my girls could still knock a guy's socks off.

Holding him by the wrists, I slid his hands slowly, slowly down my body, into the narrows of my waist and then out over the curve of my hips. Then stepping even closer I guided them both around to cup my bottom. With my nipples now brushing his chest, I tilted my lips up to his ear: "Is Vicky bigger or smaller, Bob?" I husked.

I peeked at Geoff; his jaw was hanging agape. He was so utterly turned on by this, imagining the things going through Bob's head and knowing that he was going to be doing all of them and more when we got home.

Bob gulped nervously. "Smaller," he whispered.

Bitch! I thought uncharitably. My ass was smaller when I was twenty, as well!

"Just a little smaller ... maybe," Bob backpedalled, probably sensing my unwarranted reaction. I recovered quickly though, a cute guy's hands on your ass will do that.

"Go find a 32B bra that you like, Bob, with matching size 5 panties," I said, stepping back and getting a bit more businesslike (give 'em a little, take a little away). "But bring back a pair in size 6 as well if you want to see what they look like with a girl inside them."

Geoff wasn't fussy, he just wanted to keep me busy and keep me flirting. He went straight to the nearest rack and blindly grabbed a cheeky-panty and matching bra in navy blue with white lace. Maybe I don't give him enough credit, but I thought it was miraculous that they were actually in my size.

He came up close so that we could talk privately. Poor thing, I could see perspiration beginning to shine on his forehead and his eyes had this pleading, hunted look.

"More?" he asked hopefully in a whisper as Bob went back to the racks. He didn't mean "more" sexy lingerie. I could read him like a book. He meant more teasing, more touching.

"Uh huh," I nodded, grinning at him like a schoolgirl. I hadn't decided yet how far I was prepared to go, but Bob had me tingling all over. He was so vulnerable and so inexperienced; I never would have guessed he had a girlfriend. And one with a killer bod, to boot!

I gave Geoff's backside a little pinch and fled back into the changing room before he could return the favour.

Chapter 3

His random underwear selection was actually pretty sexy. I don't wear cheeky panties at all; I figure if you're going to have them riding up your backside then you might as well wear a thong and avoid the panty-line altogether, but looking at them on my trim backside, I was beginning to come around. The cheeky definitely has its place – in a teasing, give-a-little, take-a-little-away kind of fashion. They show off their sensuous, lacy fabric around the waist, but they still leave your butt-cheeks temptingly bare. It's a visual feast for lingerie-lovers.

I stepped into them without any of the difficulty I had with the last pair, shimmied them up between my cheeks, and then donned the bra. Very sexy! I thought, running my palms over my breasts and my backside. And very, very revealing! The navy blue seemed to show an awful lot of pale breast through the lace, but a close inspection in the mirror convinced me that I wasn't showing any nipple. And those panties, oh my goodness! They moulded so snugly around my sex; the little lacy windows over my mound and the smooth, seamless lines of the gusset made it abundantly obvious that I was clean-shaven.

But would I step out of the changing room in them? Good question. Under normal circumstances, no way – but these weren't normal circumstances. I was so horny from having Bob touch me while Geoff watched, I just wanted to do it some more. I wished that I could see how hard he was, and that I could hear him whispering to me about all the things he wanted us to do. Would I go out there? Try stopping me.

"Coming out, ready or not," I called playfully over the door.

"Oh, I'm ready," Geoff replied confidently.

I opened the door and peeked out in both directions. Bob was still looking through the racks, so Geoff and I were alone.

"Oh good Lord, Angie," Geoff breathed. "You ... are ... just ... stunning!"

"Are you sure this isn't too daring for your wife?" I asked loudly. Bob was coming over and Geoff's back was turned.

"Too daring?" Geoff scratched his chin thoughtfully as he stepped back and regarded my almost naked body. "What do you think, Bob?"

Bob was carrying a really pretty black and white silk brocade bra and panties. They weren't as sexy as what I was wearing, but they were absolutely gorgeous ... and expensive!

"Oh! Um, yeah!" Bob stammered, drinking in the smooth curves of my thighs and bottom. "It's pretty ... um ... daring."

There was an uncomfortable-looking bulge forming in his jeans and I was trying my hardest not to look, but the sexy, wanted feelings coursing through me were making it hard to deny those base instincts.

"Is it comfortable?" Geoff asked, returning me to the here and now. It was actually a good question, just the sort of thing a loving husband should be asking his personal shopper. Go you, Geoff!

"Um? I guess," I replied uncertainly. "It's as comfortable as it possibly could be with fabric riding up your butt."

"Does it ride up ... you know ... anywhere else?" he asked cautiously. Oh Geoff, sweetheart, are you blushing?

"Oh!" I exclaimed with a shy giggle. "I see what you mean. No, it's really comfortable 'down there'.

"Look," I continued, lifting one foot onto a chair and giving them both an unobstructed view of the thin strip covering the full length of my slit. "It doesn't even bunch at the bottom. The cheap ones do, and they feel like you're riding a broomstick."

"Oh yeah," Geoff replied, his voice filled with surprised curiosity. "It doesn't bunch at all, does it Bob?" He reached out a hand and touched me down there, gently stroking his finger back and forth over my perineum where the panty artfully disappeared between my butt-cheeks. "These are nice," he went on. "I think my wife will be really excited to wear them."

"Uh huh," I gulped, trying to control my breathing as he teased my pussy and pretended that what he was doing was all part of the Personal Shopper experience. I broke first and had to put my foot down. Honestly, he probably would have kept going forever and spoiled the whole charade for Bob. And besides, if I'd waited any longer then Geoff would have been stroking a little wet spot.

"Well I guess that's me all sorted," Geoff said. "I might just browse while you finish up with Bob."

"Oh," I said, sounding disappointed. "Don't you want to do a final test?" I nodded towards the changing room. "You know ... to make sure you can get them off and ...," I paused, trying to make up something plausible, "... and everything else." I had no idea where I was taking this, I just wanted him in my arms and I wanted it now.

"Final test?" Geoff looked confused, but he could see the urgent look of desperation in my eyes. "Oh, of course, that final test. Yeah, I forgot. Let's do that now."

"Give me those too, Bob," I said, perking back up. "I'll try them on for you when I'm all done with Geoff." I grabbed the silk bra and panties in one hand and Geoff in the other and almost dragged him into the changing room, kicking the door shut behind us.

"What's a Final Test?" Geoff whispered, grinning at me disingenuously.

"This," I breathed, wrapping my arms around him and tiptoeing up for a kiss. Our lips met, mine with hunger and his with a measure of surprise, although to his credit he came around very quickly to match my intensity, pulling softly at my lips and seeking out my tongue with his own. I felt his strong hands close behind my back and pull me tight, and he held me there with my breasts hard against his chest while one hand migrated south to inspect the edge-detail of the cheeky-panties.

I couldn't stand the waiting. "I want you now," I mumbled softly through his kisses as I pulled the panties down beyond his reach and then scissored my legs to work them past my knees where they dropped under their own weight.

"Not yet," Geoff whispered without breaking our kiss, but his hands had other ideas as one cupped my bare bottom and the other stole between my parted thighs. With a single light touch, I opened like a flower and gasped at the feeling of cool air against the damp inner-folds of my sex. Geoff stroked a finger up through my slit, lubricating my clitoris, which he circled and teased without actually touching it. Moving back down, he gently pushed the first knuckle of his middle finger past my entrance, just enough to give me a taste, just enough to confirm how ready I was, but not enough to satisfy.

"Please," I whispered urgently. "Take me now. In here."

"Not yet," he repeated, withdrawing his finger and cupping his hand over my swollen lips. 'No deliveries beyond this point' was the very clear message. "Finish Bob, then me."

"Finish him?" I asked, wondering how far he thought I was prepared to go.

"Make him come," he said.

"But not ...?" I left the question unasked. We'd talked about teasing before, but never about going all the way. We used flashing and touching to excite, but we used each other for the satisfaction of that final release. I think we both understood that penetration was a step too far.

"No, not that," he agreed, kissing me through an understanding smile.

"But should I ...?" I began.

"Be creative, honey," he said, shushing me with his lips. "I trust you. And I love you."

We kissed again deeply and he moved both hands back to PG13 positions around my bra strap. "I like these," he said, releasing the catch with a practiced snap of his fingers "Maybe we really should buy them?"

"Not for Valentine's Day," I said, frowning. "No gifts, remember."

"Birthday then," he smiled.

"Mine or yours?" I laughed, hushing myself at the last moment as I remembered Bob outside.

"Stop mucking about and get into Bob's panties," he said, pinching my naked bottom. "Eeew, I didn't mean that the way it sounded."

"Get out of here and let me seduce that nice young man," I giggled quietly, pushing him to the door and then hiding my naked body behind it as he slipped out.

"She'll be ready in a minute, Bob," I heard him say outside.

"Oh ... alright," he replied. "Was the ... um ...the test drive ...? Was it okay?"

"A-okay, my friend, A-okay," Geoff replied jovially. "That Angie really knows how to put lingerie through its paces. 'Leave nothing to chance', that's her motto."

"So she ... ah ...?" Bob sounded nervous as I listened at the door.

"She's a pro, Bob," Geoff reassured him. "Just let her do her job, okay? You won't be disappointed. See you later, man, I'm gonna go browse."

I heard Geoff walk away, but I presumed Bob was still out there, so I voiced some positive reinforcement, "Mmmm", and "Oh, yes" as I put on the bra and panties he had chosen. It wasn't much of a stretch, they were stunning. The silk cups of the bra were so wonderfully soft, but also firm and uplifting, hoisting my breasts high on my chest like when I was a teenager. The panty was a bikini style brief, not too revealing and not too modest. It was cut sensibly through the crutch, the luxuriously thick brocade silk cupping and hugging my pussy in a firm embrace – it reminded me of Geoff's hand from a minute earlier. Moulding sensibly to the edges of my butt cheeks, these were panties made equally for the girl's comfort and the guy's eye. I wished that I owned something this beautiful, something I could wear all day and then let my man undress me when I got home and still feel sexy.

And boy, do I feel sexy right now. Phew! Deep breath, Angie. Let's do this! With a perverse, last-moment smile, I slipped back into my high-heels. Bra, panties, heels: now I was ready!

"Hi Bob," I peeked out of the dressing room to make sure there were no other shoppers around. There weren't, so I stepped out where he could see me properly. "How do I look?" I was so nervous without Geoff there; it must have been killing him not to watch.

"Oh wow!" Bob shook his head, his eyes wide with admiration. Whether it was for me or my underwear, it was hard to tell. Maybe a bit of both. "You look ... I mean they look ... fantastic!"

"It's okay if you think I look fantastic too," I said, smiling and touching his arm to reassure him that he was doing nothing wrong. "You know girls like it when handsome men tell them they look beautiful, don't you?"

"Um ... yeah, but ...," he began.

"But what?" I asked, one eyebrow raised as if to say 'I want to hear this good reason why I shouldn't be told I'm beautiful'.

"But I have a girlfriend," he said, hoping that explained it.

"And I have a husband," I reassured him. "I don't want a relationship Bob, I just want to help you buy a nice gift for Vicky."

"I know," he sighed. "It's hard to explain. It just feels ... inappropriate."

"Listen," I said in the most convincing 'no-nonsense' voice I could muster while standing in a lingerie store in my bra and panties. "If a woman stroked and touched your hair, and ran it through her fingers with her face right up close to you, and told you how nice it looked, would that be inappropriate?"

"Well ... yeah!" Bob said, sounding surprised at the question. "That's really inappropriate!"

"What if she was a hairdresser?" I delivered what I hoped was the closer.

"Oh ...," he left his mouth open, but nothing came out for a few moments. "It's okay because ... because that's her job."

"Of course it is," I agreed.

"And what you do," he went on, "it's not intimate, it's just a job."

"Just a job," I agreed. Oh you lying bitch, Angie, you're going to hell for that. "Buying lingerie is much more than about how it looks," I explained. "It about how it feels, and not just for the girl wearing it. Understand?"

"Um ... uh huh," he gulped. I could see his hand twitching, like he was in a battle of wills to stop it from reaching out and touching me.

"Do you like how this one feels?" I asked, stroking the underside of my breast. The texture of this bra was exquisite, such a rich feeling to the weft and warp, both silky and coarse all at once; it was like it was singing beneath my fingers.

Bob's hand made a tentative movement away from his hip and I encouraged him with a nod. He touched his fingers to the side of my breast so lightly that I couldn't even feel it through the bra. I let him trail his fingertips over the silk for a few more moments, then I guided his hand to gently cup me and stroke across my nipple with his palm.

"Mmmm," he said. "That's nice."

"It has a lot of support," I said, encouraging his fingers to squeeze me and feel the resistance of the bra-cup. "Small girls like me and Vicky don't need a lot of support," I explained. "But it feels nice, though. Kind of like a warm hug."

"Uh huh," Bob was still watching his hand stroke my breast with a disbelieving look on his face. It felt like he'd keep going forever if I let him, so I drew out my explanation and encouraged him to cup my other breast as well.

"If you buy one of the light, lacy ones," I continued, making it up as I went along. "Then it would feel more natural, like this," I took him by the wrist again and slid his fingers beneath the top of the cup to touch my breast. I had to pause to catch my breath as his fingertip grazed over the edge of my areola. Oh my goodness, the feeling of power! Standing there and telling a man how and where to touch me, it was exhilarating! And he was so compliant; it was like he would do anything I said. How far could I take this?

Chapter 4

"Come into the changing room," I said, backing in and pulling him with me, not really giving him a choice. It really wasn't that difficult; Bob seemed to have crossed a mental line where whatever happened next, he was going to write it off as part of the Personal Shopper experience. For the sake of his relationship, I hope he kept the details to himself though.

"Do you think the fabric will be too rough?" I asked, closing the door behind us and encouraging him to stroke my breasts again.

"Um, no, I don't think so," he said, cupping both of them again and stroking me with his thumbs. "It's got a nice feel."

"Oh! Um ...," I looked at my feet and pretended to be embarrassed. "I didn't ... I wasn't really asking how they felt in your hands."

Bob jumped like someone had jabbed him with a cattle prod. "Oh sh- ... oh dear," he stammered, eyes wide and panicked again as he jerked his hands back to his own chest. "I'm so sorry! I thought..."

"It's okay," I reassured him, delighted at the level of control I had. I really was going to hell for this stunt. "What I meant," I said, slowly unbuttoning his shirt, "is that you won't be touching Vicky with just your hands." I slid the shirt back over his shoulders to reveal his chest. He hadn't filled out with a man's muscles yet, but he had an attractive, slim wedge shape with a little bit of hair that was just too enticing not to run my hands over.

"What are you and Vicky usually doing by the time she's wearing just a bra and panties?" I whispered in his ear, our chests not quite touching.

"Um, kissing?" Bob gulped. "But we can't ..."

"Do you hold each other while you kiss?" I asked, reaching up and locking my fingers together behind his neck. Now my breasts were touching his chest and I pressed close to make sure he could feel their pliant softness moulding against his skin.

"Yes?" He didn't sound very confident, letting out a shaky breath.

Slipping one arm down to his waist, I rubbed my body against him. "Does it feel scratchy against your chest?" I breathed into his ear.