Queen Catherine, The Lioness

Story Info
A knight becomes the queen's slave.
1.4k words
3.71
27.3k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JHunt
JHunt
50 Followers

Leroy Tommason was still very much in love with Ronald. His sudden and mysterious passing only made Leroy' heart ache stronger for his friend, lover and king. But circumstances had dictated that the Tommasons ally themselves with the Lancestons and like most political alliances of the time, this also meant marriage.

Leroy was to be married to Catherine. A marriage fixed by royal politics. What the Tommasons did not realise was that if anything were to happen to their army and backing, Leroy would be left at the mercy of the sadistic and dangerous, Catherine. But they had their army now and there was nothing to worry.

Leroy, of course, was more than capable of handling himself. He was a knight of the realm and a very able warrior. And more importantly, he had the backing of the Tommasons! This would have worked out fine and dandy and it did, until Catherine did what she did. She had Leroy imprisoned on charges of being gay, a crime in this ancient realm until she worked out a better plan.

His imprisonment had mentally and physically broken him. Catherine, however, was not done. She wanted absolute power and she wanted revenge. She would wipe out the Tommasons for marrying her to a gay man. No one fucks with Catherine. No one walks into the Lioness's den and expects mercy. She was going to blow everyone up. She had the perfect plan.

But unlike the best laid plans of mice and men, this was the plan of a women. And a very powerful woman at that. She needed to usurp the throne and she did. She had her soldiers rig the wedding venue with explosives and by the time anyone had any idea, it was too late, the entire place was blown to smithereens and everyone in it.

All, except Leroy.

He had not yet been brought to the venue yet. His escorts were late and they reached just in time to see the entire place blow up.

Catherine saw the explosion from her tower with a satisfied smile. Her enemies were dust. And all those who had conspired to marry her off to a gay man. It was then that her soldiers brought in a now absolutely broken Leroy. The knight had spent months in prison being tortured and had just witnessed his entire world go up in ashes, right in front of his eyes. There wasn't much resistance left in him anymore.

Now that Catherine had absolute power, there was nothing holding her back anymore. Catherine was now a wild animal! She still intended to marry Leroy. She had planned for Leroy to be blown up like everyone else but circumstances had left him alive.

At her mercy.

And this gave her a better idea at revenge. Leroy would now be her plaything. A husband in name, but her toy to be exact. Leroy was not saved from the explosion, but delivered to her as a slave.

Even in her violence Catherine did realise that Leroy had an army and that, along with the fact that he would be her broken plaything, would really come in handy at times of conflict and struggles. She was queen of the realm now, and she needed to administer her queendom efficiently and with an iron fist as well. A broken Leroy as her slave husband and his army and resources at her command, this was beautifully set up for Catherine, the new Queen of the realm!

She only married Leroy after her coronation. There could be no doubt. She was the queen, he, her consort. She now had a kingdom...queendom, a formidable army and a broken man all to herself. Leroy was the perfect target, Catherine thirsted for revenge and Leroy was the person to bear the brunt of it. Moreover, Leroy was too broken to resist anything. And even if he wanted to, he was too powerless against the queen, his queen.

Leroy was in a dark dungeon, chained to the walls. He had not quite gotten over everything when he was brought to Catherine, who had promptly ordered him imprisoned. It was a few days later when he was unchained, cleaned and informed that he was to marry the new queen. The ceremony was small and formal. There weren't any celebrations. The queen was getting herself what he needed and what she desired. He was anyway her plaything, her prisoner, celebrations were redundant.

That night, Leroy found himself waiting for his queen, in her bedchamber. Stripped naked and chained to the bedpost.

Catherine was a sexual woman. Leroy was a very handsome man. The queen walked in and looked at her new husband. She offered her foot, "kiss it and show your queen how much you adore her." Leroy knew Catherine was going to be merciless, he had expected to be executed and was surprised that, he was instead forced to marry her.

He slowly figured out why, and he also realised that Catherine would avenge her pride through his humiliation and servitude. He would just be a consort in name, a slave in action. And he soon realised, that his attractive young body was going to be the queen's plaything. His stomach turned at the thought, he felt slightly nauseous. Catherine was a very good looking woman, blonde hair, blue eyes, a vison to most men; but Leroy was gay. And the thought of having to please her every night was torture.

Catherine had hoped exactly for this. It would be fun to be with such a handsome knight, but the fact that he would hate it, made it so much more pleasurable for her. Leroy on the other hand knew that he had no other choice. He was completely at the mercy of the Lioness!

He stuck out his hand and held the queen's foot and planted a kiss. He was promptly rewarded with a kick. "When I say kiss my feet, I mean a proper kiss!" asserted Catherine. "Use your tongue, my slave knight."

Leroy got to work. He licked her feet from heel to toes, and sucked her toes, one after the other and then all together. When he was finished with one foot, he did the same to the other. He heard the queen moaning but didn't dare to look up. He continued his licking.

Catherine had already had an orgasm from the power rush. A beautiful man, a knight of the realm, debasing himself for her pleasure. Her hand reached inside her robes and found her moist cunt. She fingered herself while he slaved at her feet. "That's enough boy. Come up and smell my arousal on my fingers." said Catherine as she presented her fingers to Leroy. He was obediently sniffing her fingers, when she forcefully stuffed them in his mouth. He tasted her cum on her fingers and hated it. He was dreading what was about to happen.

Sure enough, Catherine, lifted her robes and parted her legs. He knew what he had to do, and as soon he found her wet inner thighs, the robe fell over him. Trapped between his owner's legs, surrounded by darkness, he heard her say, "get to work, bitch." He steadied himself, and smelled her strong arousal. He was soon lapping at her hairy jungle, licking her moist cunt. He licked and licked until she orgasmed right in his mouth. "Swallow", she said, and swallow he did.

The night was anywhere near over. He found himself kneeling while she unrobed. She was indeed a beauty. Long blonde hair, and smooth white skin. But she was not his type; his type was the other gender. He had faced enough humiliation for the night, he thought to himself. He was wrong.

Catherine, turned around and presented her voluptuous arse to him. He swallowed whatever was left of his pride and parted her ass cheeks. "Good boy. You didn't make me ask and that saved you a whipping", Catherine said as she felt his warm tongue on her asshole. "Put it all the way in. Taste my shithole, taste it and tell me how wonderful it is."

He tried to pay her compliments with his tongue up her arse but all that came out was gibberish. Catherine didn't care, she was far too gone in her power trip to care, besides that delicious ass licking was getting her close.

She came with a thunderous roar and held him by the hair to her cunt. She came buckets and didn't stop until she started to piss all over his face. "Open up and swallow my superior piss, little bitch. And when I am done, you will lick it up from the floor and clean it."

He did as he was told, his tears mixing with her cum and her piss. His slavery had just started. He was the Queen's helpless prey.

JHunt
JHunt
50 Followers