The Lipstick Test

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm, you smell good." Bethanie's smile was positively devilish, and Maddy's hands flew to her face in embarrassment as she realised what the other girl was referring to.

"Oh my God! Oh my God..." Bethanie was climbing onto the table too now. Kneeling and still fully clothed, she kicked her shoes onto the floor and gently moved Maddy's feet until she was standing with her legs as the uprights of a wide "A". Maddy, still half covering her face with her small hands, found that she could hardly breathe as Bethanie shuffled closer, until she was kneeling directly between Maddy's spread legs. Maddy, standing on the table in the meeting room, her bra still fastened and pushing her small breasts up, the nipples peeking over the rough lace trim of the cups, her panties steadily getting into a more and more embarrassing condition, couldn't have been happier.

"Next test." Bethanie purred softly as she raised her lips and planted a kiss on the front of Maddy's cute little underwear.

"Ah. Oh. Wow." Maddy didn't have the power to make sentences anymore.

"And here." Bethanie's next kiss was a little lower, a little further down the gorgeous curve of Maddy's mound. "You're so hot down here girl. I can feel you burning through these sexy-ass panties, you're going to burn them right off if you're not careful. Next is here."

Maddy whimpered again, unable to stop herself as Bethanie's lips pressed firmly through the thin fabric against her flesh, just above her pussy now, just above the little burning, hooded clit.

"Oh wow, you smell so..." The next kiss was there, it was right there and Maddy's legs buckled and she gasped, almost falling to the table. Bethanie laughed and supported her legs, making her stand up firmly again before planting another kiss, this time right in the middle of Maddy's desperate pussy, and Maddy felt Bethanie's cheeks against her thighs, cool and refreshing.

Bethanie pulled away and looked up, and Maddy saw something shining on the side of her mouth... oh no, surely not...

"Ok Maddy, for your own good I'm gonna suggest you lose the panties too," she giggled. "If you don't want to ruin them forever that is. You're pretty... ah, wet."

Maddy's hands, she realised, had been slowly rubbing her own breasts without her really choosing to do so, but now they shot back to her face in embarrassment. "Oh. I'm..."

"Don't you dare say you're sorry you little sopping wench!" Bethanie laughed again, "It's one of the hottest things I've ever seen. Take your panties off for me."

Maddy nodded again, and stepped away, trembling, and slipped her panties off her hips. As she slid them down, aware always of Bethanie's steady gaze, she felt them stick for a moment to her pussy. She flushed an even deeper shade of red as she tugged at them harder to get them unstuck. She had been getting turned on for quite a while, she realised now. Bethanie started to giggle, at Maddy's misplaced embarrassment.

"So fucking hot," she whispered, and Maddy finally got her panties unstuck and kicked them away. Gingerly, with Bethanie still looking on, rapt, she explored her own hot thighs, and eager pussy. Her thighs were already wet, she found, and her lips opened so easily and readily she muttered a brief word of surprise under her breath. She couldn't remember when, if ever, she had been so ready to fuck. When her hand came away her fingers were shining in the neon light.

"Oh my God." She whispered.

"Oh my God." Agreed Bethanie, pulling the standing girl towards her again, pushing her legs apart and resuming her position between her legs. Her face inches from Maddy's glistening lips. She savoured the close up view of Maddy's soft, downy blonde hair there. It was trimmed into a neat triangle and she ran her nose through it giggling. It was so much softer than her own rough bush, she marvelled. But she didn't want to waste too much time before the main event. She moved her head down and between Maddy's hot, firm thighs. "Oh my Go..." Maddy started again, but as Bethanie's clever tongue reached out and ran the length of her pussy, from the back of her thighs, to the burning point at the front, her voice was choked into an ultrasonic whine.

"Ha, you liked that?" Maddy, her head thrown back, couldn't answer, but just nodded, savagely and erratically. Bethanie couldn't even see that from where she was, trapped between Maddy's legs, but it hardly mattered. She reached up and, with a happy sigh, used her fingers to gently pull the bright pink lips open wide. Her greedy eyes took it all in, and her greedy tongue quickly followed, running the same long stroke again, this time inside and up to where Maddy's shy, precious clit hid. Bethanie, her mouth in a dirty secret smile, tongued firmly at the swollen bud, exposing it and then flicking at it relentlessly. She enjoyed her little prize immensely, especially as Maddy found her voice just as she found Maddy's clit.

"Oh fuck." Was that the first time she'd heard Maddy swear? "Oh fuck, shit, God, fuck." Wow, that was quite the vocabulary Bethanie marvelled as she felt Maddy get even wetter, her juices, sweet and fresh starting to run into her mouth.

She wasn't going to break off for anything now though, as she turned her attention from that little button of pleasure to the opening in Maddy's body. She made her tongue a hard, straight rod and wiggled it upwards, dividing Maddy and penetrating her. Bethanie's nose was buried in her too now, and she felt divinely out of control knowing that her whole face was being smeared and stained with Maddy's fluids. Maddy felt it too, and imagined she was marking the girl, marking her as hers alone. Her hands came down and she let out a guttural moan as she clasped them behind Bethanie's head and pushed her into her own crotch.

"Jesus Bethy, once or twice?" Different parts of her body were shuddering and trembling now, beyond her control. Her skin prickled and burned and a couple of times she thought she might fall, or have already fallen, or might be falling right now. Gravity didn't seem anywhere near as important as that short, firm tongue that was stabbing into her, exploring as far as it could. "You're better than some of the real girls I've been with." Bethanie didn't question this weird statement, now changing again so that she lapped quickly and firmly from the back of Maddy's pussy to the front, again and again, her neck and her tongue curling as she did so, her speed quick and steady, and her mouth filling with Maddy's wonderful juices.

"God... GodGodGod..." Maddy spat through clenched teeth, her hands restless, now lifting her own breasts away from the bra cups, now running through Bethanie's tangled hair, now cupping and squeezing her own backside. Bethanie's strokes were getting shorter now, turning the focus away from the whole length of the pretty pussy, to the red little clit, almost visibly throbbing at the top. Her licks grew short and fierce and insistent. "No, don't that's too much. I'm gonna... faint or something. Jesus Christ Bethy!"

Bethanie's answer was utterly smothered in the pussy she was so hungrily devouring. Maddy felt it coming, felt it building, and even though it was something she wanted so badly the sensation was so overpowering it scared her. She wanted to step forward, to get away from that wicked tongue and get her breath back. But she didn't, and at that moment Bethanie pinned her even more firmly in place, placing one hand on her ass to hold her steady and swiftly bringing the other up, two fingers extended, to penetrate her completely.

Bethanie's sore lips curled into a filthy grin again as her tongue, also tiring, kept up the quick, unstoppable attack and her first and index fingers slipped so, so easily into Maddy's hungry pussy and up into the warmth of her body. Inside Maddy was tight and a little tense but Bethanie was pretty much over foreplay now, and with only a little easing she started sliding her two fingers in and out of the blonde's slick lips.

"Oh Jesus, you're fucking me." Maddy managed. No shit Sherlock, thought Bethanie, her mouth and tongue otherwise engaged. "You're fucking me with your fingers... and your tongue... and..."

Maddy felt dizzy, floating, turned upside down. She felt like someone was tickling her beyond the point of sanity and she forgot completely where she was for a moment, thinking she might be back home with a vibe and the lights turned low.

Then she came.

She made a noise with no vowel in the back of her throat, her whole body shook and shuddered, her hands grasped the back of Bethanie's head again and she shamelessly tried to hump as much as she could out of that divine tongue on her clit, Bethanie was still pumping her pussy with her fingers for all she was worth, her eyes wide with surprise at the rough grasp of Maddy's fingers. Licks of flame caressed the blonde girl's entire body as the orgasm rose and kept riding through her, she felt things crackling and exploding inside her, and Bethanie gasped as fresh fluids flowed into her aching mouth. She couldn't help herself and swallowed them down hungrily. Maddy brought one hand to her mouth and bit down on the soft base of her thumb, willing herself not to cry out as Bethanie's strong, erect fingers fucked her begging pussy into a desperate mess, getting one kick after another out of her unruly hips. Slowly Maddy stopped bucking and hammering herself against the brunette's face and her whole body seemed to sag. A huge, stupid smile painted itself across her perspiring face.

"Jesus, Jesus, Jesus," Maddy was so religious during sex, Bethanie noted with another secret smile, "I think... that was..." Finally the brunette lifted her lips away, and took a long, ragged breath. Now, her lips really hurt she noted. It had been well worth it though.

"Hold that thought." Bethanie instructed cheekily, and shuffling away a little bit from Maddy's legs brought her hands up to the hot, wet valley between her aching thighs one last time.

"No, not again... I really - I'll go crazy."

"Shhh." Bethanie ordered and deftly split Maddy open again, using her thumb to rub carefully at her super-sensitive clitoris. "Watch."

Maddy, whimpering and moaning again, obediently craned her head to see Bethanie's fingers playing her like a musical instrument. Her legs began to shake and her skin tingled, the dying embers of her climax being stoked once more when suddenly there was a light tapping sound. Spots started to appear on the varnished mahogany of the meeting room table.

"See?" Bethanie giggled, her fingers continuing to tease and torment the smaller girl. Maddy's pussy was dripping helplessly onto the table.

"Oh no! Oh God!" Maddy covered her eyes with her hands, but quickly peeked down again, unable to tear her eyes away from the droplets appearing on the shiny surface. "You must think I'm such a... slut or something."

"What? Don't be crazy Maddy. It's just that you get wetter than anyone I've ever known. It's really pretty impressive." Bethanie giggled again, then finally released Maddy's pussy and, taking the other girl's hands, guided her down to the table to rest her numb, trembling legs.

"That was mind blowing Bethy. Really, I think my mind may be blown completely." Maddy swept her hair behind her ears again, she wouldn't notice until later that her own fluids had transferred from Bethanie's hands to her own, and that she had wiped them into her soft blonde hair.

"You were just astonishing girl. I could make you come all day and it wouldn't get boring."

"Oh!" Maddy finally unclasped her bra and tossed it way, laying back on the hard wood stark naked, shaking her head in wonder, "I think I'd really lose my mind then." Suddenly she looked sharply at Bethany, who was still fully clothed.

"Bethy..."

"What?"

"The lipstick!"

"What? Is it...?" Bethanie somehow found a mirror among the junk that surrounded them. She stared in wonder at her face. She was an utter mess, her whole face smeared and sticky with Maddy-juice and her make up destroyed. Somehow she even had some on her forehead. And more importantly the invincible lipstick had been completely washed away.

"Oh my God, you mean?"

"My... my um..." Maddy blushed and stammered again.

"You're little pussy is a lipstick remover Maddy!" Bethanie Crowed. Maddy laughed and buried her face in her hands.

"I don't think I can write that on the report Bethy." "Why not?" Bethanie lazily reached over and ran her hand along Maddy's reclining body, gently pulling at her light pink nipple. Maddy's response was feline, arching her back and almost purring with pleasure.

"Shut up." The two girls locked eyes and Maddy bit her lip as if trying to swallow a question. It got out anyway.

"Will you, like, go out with me Bethy?"

"..."

"I mean, like..."

"Like girlfriend and girlfriend?"

Maddy nodded mutely. Bethanie looked at her searchingly and seriously. "It might be a terrible idea you know. We don't know each other all that well."

"Well, that's what going out is about, goof."

"OK."

"OK?"

"OK, let's... go on a date or something." Maddy sat up quickly, and grabbed Bethany by the shoulders, planting a hard kiss on her plump, tender lips.

"OW!"

"Sorry."

12