The Liquids Rule Ch. 01

Story Info
TSA agents force naive girl into stripping completely naked.
881 words
4.03
89.9k
44

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/14/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-Chapter One-

"Take your tits out," commanded the shorter of the two men.

"Excuse me?" she uttered horrified.

The other agent quickly clarified, in a more professional manner. "Miss, please remove your bra. This is standard procedure. We need to make sure you are not concealing anything dangerous or illicit inside your undergarment."

A lump in her throat started forming as she tried to swallow dryly. She could feel her face turn crimson red at the humiliating situation that was rapidly spiraling out of her control. She had never taken her clothes off in front of strangers before. Even when she had sex with her ex-boyfriend, that one time he took advantage of her, it was done with the lights switched off. Not because she did not have a nice body, quite the contrary, she was just very shy and inexperienced.

Now, these TSA officers were expecting her to undress and expose herself to them with a total lack of sensitivity at the uncomfortable position they were knowingly putting her in. Their stare was unwavering and their eyes commanded immediate results.

After an awkward pause, she realized she had no choice but to submit to their request, if she wanted to get on that plane that is, so she timidly began to unclasp her bra in the back, gradually lowering the shoulder straps on each side before removing it completely. The men gasped in sheer delight at what she had uncovered for them to see. This girl had an amazing rack that truly needed no support. Beautifully round and firm breasts, that were begging to be man handled mercilessly, and they were natural to boot.

It never ceased to amaze them at how easy it was to lure young, innocent girls behind the curtain and have them strip completely naked for having failed to comply with some trivial TSA regulation. This poor unsuspecting girl needed very little convincing.

As she clumsily placed her bra on the table, the leering men never took their eyes off those youthful 34C tits while they gawked shamelessly at her perfectly erect nipples staring right at back at them. The short hairy guy turned to his friend and said, "Boy I'd sure like to milk those udders if you know what I mean." They both sneered at that comment, as both were practically salivating at the mouth like a couple of hungry animals about to pounce on their prey. The taller officer quickly composed himself trying to exhibit some semblance of decorum. He needed her to believe that this cavity search was strictly official business, and that they were not violating any rules or federal laws for that matter. They counted on the gullibility that came along with her young age.

"Now show us your twat," barked the short hairy man.

"What?" she begged.

The other agent, sporting a goatee she noted, quickly jumped in. "Manuel, let me handle this part. Miss, you need to remove your panties. Again, we are just following basic protocol. This is to confirm that you do not have anything hidden in your underwear that may be deemed threatening or hazardous to any of the other passengers."

She was mortified. Nothing could save her now. Not only was she about to reveal her pussy to them, she remembered that she had not trimmed it since the last time she had been with her ex boyfriend. He had made her jerk him off a bit, demanded a blow job, the kind that makes a girl gag, and all right before victoriously claiming her virginity. He never bothered calling her back again. She had not dated since so she didn't see the need to shave down there, and now they were going to see her bush, a full month's growth to be exact.

She sensed their annoyance, as she desperately tried to delay the inevitable, when finally she took a deep breath, and then slowly slid her panties off before placing them on top of the rest of her clothes that were piling up on the table. Both men's gazes went straight to her black box. "Yowza!" exclaimed Manuel in approval. The officers could tell she hadn't touched her pubic hair in a while, and they were amused at the sight of her untamed bush. Eric was especially pleased with her black forest. Not that he didn't enjoy a shaved slit as much as the next guy, it's just that the only other time the men had treated themselves to a hairy pussy, was when they had defiled and degraded a poor Asian girl who had neglected to update her address on her passport. Most girls that were led back here had a shaved pussy. A bushy one was definitely a welcome change for Eric.

"Place your hands behind your head please," instructed Eric. She did without hesitation, and this made her breasts look even more delectable than before. Manuel was biting his lip as the bulge in his pants was growing.

"Now turn slowly and face the wall," Eric continued. The poor girl did as she was told. As she stood there staring at the dirty wall, completely naked and clueless to what her fate had in store for her that day, the horny agents were scrutinizing every inch of her ass.