The Liquids Rule Ch. 04

Story Info
Melissa's ass gets probed.
1.3k words
4.05
72.3k
25

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/14/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he had suspected, there it was, buried deep inside her crack, sitting triumphantly atop the entrance to her butthole; it was her puckered little jewel, the highly coveted black pearl. He immediately recognized it as a sure sign of uncharted territory, pristine land, pure 24 carat solid gold. He had before him a virgin fuck hole.

"Melissa, have you ever engaged in anal sex?" he asked, enjoying the obvious discomfort that his question invoked. Melissa was disgusted at the shocking nature of his interrogation.

"Do I have to answer that?" she asked, her voice now quavering.

"I apologize if my question embarrasses you, but since we will be performing the anal cavity search now, I have to determine the amount of lubricant I will need to use. You see Melissa, I will be inserting this sonar probe in its entirety deep inside your anal canal, and I want to make sure it does not injure you or cause you any unnecessary pain."

He was going to do what? Inside her anal what? Just when she thought things could not get any worse, she was sinking to a new level of degradation. As she lay there bent over the table, butt cheeks in full display, reluctantly revealing her pink and pretty openings, tiny beads of sweat gathered in the small of her back. Dave noticed them pool there before escaping to make their way down to her crevice. He wondered briefly what her sweat tasted like.

"I have never had anal sex before. Not even a pinkie finger up my bum, so please, please be very gentle," she blurted out, nervously.

Especially pleased, and not at all surprised by her answer, he replied, "I cannot guarantee that you won't feel anything but my intention is to make sure it goes in as painlessly as possible. Since you have never experienced any back door activity, so to speak, I will use a liberal amount of lubricant. Now, during the cavity search of your anus, Melissa, I want you to keep taking deep breaths and try to stay relaxed. Your rectal muscles must be totally loosened for me." Easy for him to say, she thought. He was not the one about to get his rectum probed in the most invasive and humiliating way.

As Dave was going over very specific instructions with Melissa, Eric was tearing open a well lubricated condom and sliding it over the actual instrument that was going to explore the inside of Melissa's scrumptious ass; the very same instrument that had violated countless girls' asses before hers. The device itself was about 7 inches long and 2 inches thick, and despite the fact that they kept referring to it as a sonar probe, it was nothing more than a vibrating dildo.

The three men were sensing the excitement build, as their cocks were pulsating to the beat of their speeding hearts. Dave began to stretch Melissa's butt cheeks wide apart, exposing her inner beauty to their lecherous gazes. He knew the condom was lubricated, but he had promised her an ample amount of lube. And Dave kept his promises.

With Manuel keeping Melissa's hands securely pinned to the table, Dave seized the opportunity to lower his nose to the forbidden orifice. It was time to take a whiff of that virgin ass before he defiled it. This olfactory ritual that he exercised on all the girls' private parts was exhilarating, and a necessary prelude to the perverted pleasures that would soon follow.

His nose was now buried inside the crease of her buttocks and he was becoming intimately acquainted with her unique scent. He could also detect a hint of lavender, no doubt from the soap she had probably used that morning to lather her sweet rump. Unable to resist any longer, with one quick stroke, the primitive animal in him dipped his tongue inside her untouched area and he moistened it with a generous spread of saliva.

At that moment, Melissa's body quivered. In the position that she was in, it was impossible to see what Dave was doing to her butt. She raised her head to try and take a look behind, but caught sight of Manuel's very visible erection instead, as he was smiling down at her suggestively giving her a salacious wink. Whatever Dave was doing to her ass, it was giving her ominous chills.

"Eric, the probe," he said calmly, the scene reminiscent of a surgeon asking his nurse for the scalpel, right before the anatomical dissection. Eric handed him over the tool. Dildo in hand, Dave skillfully positioned it directly on top of her puckered little gem. He did not want to inflict too much pain, at least not in this initial stage of a clearly unlawful cavity search.

"Melissa, I will now insert the top part of the probe inside your anus. Please remember to take deep breaths so that I can conduct a full and comprehensive anal search, well within my rights, as stipulated in the guidelines of the TSA regulations." And with that brief preamble, Dave started pushing the dildo inside her virgin opening but he immediately encountered resistance from her rectal muscles.

He reproached her sternly. "Melissa, you are not cooperating." The hopeless girl closed her eyes and tried to let things run their course, as she attempted to relax her contracted rectum to enable its perforation.

Growing impatient, Dave jabbed the metal rod inside her virgin hole, impaling her successfully, but not before tearing at her sweet tender flesh. Unable to move, Melissa's pain was plastered across her despairing face, and she squealed from the sudden twinge, which seemed to arouse Manuel. Dave quickly licked his finger and wiped the blood from the open gash.

No, it was not supposed to go down like this. Pain had no part at this level of the game. After having thoroughly examined dozens of naked girls' bodies, he prided himself on being an expert on female anatomy and at this point, his ego was taking more of a bruise than her wound.

With the head defiantly past the point of her internal sphincter and effortlessly flirting with her rectal walls, he turned to Eric to ask for juice. They had executed this part of the plan so many times with other female passengers, that Eric clearly understood what Dave wanted. It was time to set the vibrations in motion. He flicked the switch of the remote up to the first level. The effect caused immediate ripples to form on her naked ass cheeks, very much like the sand dunes you find in the desert. The leering agents were witnessing before them two perfectly round globes wiggling uncontrollably for their viewing pleasure, accentuating her fine bubble butt. For any man who has yet to experience the sight of a woman's ass as it wobbles to vibrations, it is an absolute must.

With the dildo partially inserted in her ass, and the rest of it sticking out, her behind looked like an anatomical masterpiece. It also gave them an inside peek at how awesome she would look getting fucked up the ass, as each of them was imagining ramming his cock inside her tight little asshole, sodomizing her mercilessly over and over until she begged them to stop.

After continuous reverberations, the vibrator left her feeling overpowering moments of intense pleasure mixed with instants of numbing pain. She had never experienced anything like this before. Dave motioned for Eric to increase the vibration mode up a level. Once this was done, Dave began to twist the dildo inward. He was going to use the sonar probe to drill his way inside her asshole, all the while having it vibrate non-stop. Melissa had no choice but to let him give it to her good.