The Liquids Rule Ch. 05

Story Info
The vaginal cavity is next.
1.8k words
4.16
61.3k
25

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/14/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although she was no longer feeling the initial agony of when it first stabbed her, the extreme discomfort in her ass was very real. There was a foreign object invasively digging its way inside her colon, and her anal walls were trying desperately to grip onto the steel instrument in a feeble attempt to obstruct the unauthorized penetration. She felt her muscles stretch as it traveled deep inside, what Dave considered to be, his favorite fuck hole. It left her feeling dangerously close to wanting to relieve herself.

"Good girl!" he cheered sarcastically, as he smacked her right butt cheek. "Melissa you did great. You'll be happy to know that the entire length of the probe is deeply lodged inside your ass, and it's not going anywhere anytime soon."

There was very little comfort in that. In fact, the thought of having lost her anal virginity in this humiliating manner made her want to cry.

"Eric can you get a reading?" Dave did not really expect an answer from his partner in crime; he was simply amusing himself, going through the motions. After all, this was all part of a very unlawful ploy to make Melissa think that the probe was there for investigative purposes, and the communication between the agents only served to reinforce the validity of the scam.

"Nothing yet," responded Eric.

The dialogue, clearly rehearsed and mechanical, was only intended for Melissa's benefit. The computer screen showed absolutely nothing because it was completely disconnected from any electrical power source. They didn't feel the need to go through such theatrics, as the girls never noticed. Besides, the dildo was battery operated.

"Can you push it in a little deeper?" asked Eric, as he struggled to maintain official formality.

"I can certainly try," was Dave's smug response.

And without any hesitation, he shoved that thing in so deep inside her ass, that only the disc based bottom was visible now. Melissa's butt was firmly plugged. She had achingly taken in every inch of that anal probe.

"I think I'm starting to see something," announced Eric.

"That's good." shot back Dave. "While we wait for Eric to analyze the data from the sonar probe, Manuel, help me flip Melissa over on her back side."

Manuel was looking for any reason to touch the naked girl. He had spent the last two hours, agonizingly looking at her beautiful body, studying every one of her fuck holes, and imagining the twisted things he would do to her as soon as Dave would give him the green light.

For starters, he fantasized about shoving his big hard cock inside her mouth and making her give him some good deep throat action. Yeah, he was going to make her suck him good, and then he would make her swallow every last drop of his jizz; his bitch of a wife wouldn't.

"Manuel! We don't have all day," snapped Dave. That quickly put a halt to Manuel's daydreaming and he immediately released her hands and flipped her over on the table, but not before brazenly copping a feel of her big knockers.

Melissa was starting to feel like a rag doll, catering to their every whim, pushed and pulled, poked and probed. This was by far the most humiliating situation she had ever found herself in. She was certain she had missed her flight, but there was nothing she could do about that, for the time being.

The table's surface was hard, cold and uncomfortable. Having to lie on her back now, in all her naked glory, she could feel their predatory eyes scrutinizing the anatomy of her exposed pussy. Dave was getting ready to proceed with the vaginal cavity next. The crooked agents were lustfully eyeing every inch of her naked body, from the pink nipples that crowned her tits, all the way down to the hairy patch that covered her pussy. The vibrator up her ass was still buzzing, and it was stimulating her to a yet to be discovered threshold of pleasure. Melissa fought it ever step of the way.

"Melissa, we've reached the next stage of the examination, and it is now time to search your vagina. You have already revealed to us that your ass cherry remains intact; at least it was that way before we accidentally popped it with our probe. For that I apologize." The sarcasm in his voice was unmistakable. "But am I correct to assume that you're not a virgin and that you've had vaginal intercourse before?"

Wishing to get this hellish nightmare over with, she reluctantly confessed. "Yes. I've had sex with my boyfriend."

"Have you ever had more than one penis penetrate your sweet pussy, at the same time, as in a double vaginal penetration?"

"Of course not," she said with disgust.

"What a shame. It is definitely one of life's finest pleasures," he uttered in a creepy undertone.

Surely he was speaking from the male perspective, she thought.

"Did your boyfriend ever ejaculate inside your vagina?"

"No. He used a condom." Melissa was now getting visibly annoyed.

Sensing her annoyance, Dave elaborated. "Melissa, this line of questioning is essential in determining whether I will be using the uncomfortable and sometimes painful speculum to search your vagina, or simply just my finger. Based on your limited sexual experience, I think it is best I use my finger. Wouldn't you agree?"

Melissa was beyond consolation at this point. In a span of two hours, three despicable men had used their position of authority to force her into stripping completely naked while they watched; they had subjected her to humiliating pat downs and cavity searches, while doing unspeakable things to unmentionable body parts. Was there no end in sight?

Suddenly, to her horror, she noticed that the curtain had been pulled to the side, three quarters of the way, and a male passenger had boldly made his way through the opening. He was holding a cell phone, blatantly recording the entire degrading incident. From where he stood, he had an excellent view of every one of Melissa's carnal assets which were on full display.

As she lay flat on the table, spread eagle, with Manuel restraining her arms above her head, her breasts looked like beautiful, well-rounded hills with rosy mountain peaks proudly pointing to the sky. Her pussy lips resembled petals on a wild flower as they were partially parted to reveal a pink promise of heaven. The butt plug in her ass buzzing away was just an added bonus, enough to send any man over the edge.

"Officer Mitchell, would it be possible to pull the curtain back? There is a man standing at the entrance, videotaping me with his cell phone."

Dave casually turned around to look at the daring intruder. He was a heavily bearded man, in his thirties, who was not only recording Melissa's naked body, undoubtedly for a future masturbating session, he was shamelessly using his free hand to rub his cock over his pants, self pleasuring at the sight of the beautiful naked girl getting her orifices violated.

"Melissa, that man can't hurt you. He's just having some harmless fun. The worst he can do is post the clip on the internet and turn you into an overnight sensation." Eric and Manuel snickered at that comment.

"You wouldn't want to be responsible for taking away a guy's right to have some fun, would you?"

The defenceless girl did not answer. She knew she was outnumbered, and was starting to get used to the feeling of utter defeat.

Graciously thinking of his unexpected guest, Dave abruptly shifted her exposed body on the metal table to arrange it in an incredibly demeaning pose. Melissa, in her vulnerable state, obliged. This gave the camera man a better angle of her hairy twat. The thankful stranger gave Dave the thumbs up in approval at the arousing and uncensored display before him.

"That's better!" exclaimed Dave. "Now I know you are a flexible girl Melissa, and you're going to be showing me a whole lot of pink. Spread those pretty legs for me as wide as you can," he ordered.

Shamefaced, Melissa obeyed. Against her better judgment, she was giving him a deep, inside look at what she had never shown any man before. This compromising position was reducing her to new lows. Even she had never dared to look at herself that intimately, with a mirror in hand. Her only hope was to cooperate as best she could to speed things along so that her nightmare could come to an end.

Since this was an illegal cavity search, there was no need to go to the trouble of wearing gloves to inspect the girl's vaginal opening. Dave would gladly handle this part of the search with his bare fingers, as he was certain that the helpless girl would not object.

Without warning, she felt his naked fingers teasingly part her pubic hair to the side, as he greedily explored her outer lips, before eventually making their way to her wide open slit.

By now, the entire room smelled of sweet pussy and her juicy pink interior was enticing him like crazy, as the rest of the filthy bunch gawked at the sight of her wet and creamy cunt. His index finger was shamelessly flirting with her vaginal opening, making slow and circular movements, poking intrusively at the entrance to her black box, as if this was somehow his rightful claim and she was his do with as he pleased.

Her lips were starting to swell, and her pussy was dripping wet, both, involuntary reactions to the unlawful fondling. With his left thumb now expertly toying with her erect clit, his right middle finger was boldly taking the plunge inside her secret garden.

In and out, with a back and forth motion, his finger was thoroughly enjoying the sensation of her wet warmth. "Feels like warm apple pie gentlemen," he informed the envious onlookers.

Melissa was quickly coming to the realization that nothing about this situation was standard procedure. More and more as the, now four, lecherous men looked on, this was feeling less like a cavity search and more like a finger fuck.

Hungrily he dipped a second finger inside her fragrant elixir, and before long he had four fingers swimming freely inside her. All this manual stimulation had lubricated her sex to the point where she could easily accommodate the insertion of all his fingers, if not his entire fist, without the slightest hint of discomfort.

"Melissa, that doesn't hurt, does it?" he asked in self-indulgent amusement. The unfortunate girl was using every cell in her body to suppress the sexual impulse that was gradually building inside her.

Despite her valiant effort, she could feel her defenses weakening. On the one hand, she had the vibrator up her ass, stimulating her incessantly, and on the other, he was finger fucking her unmercifully right in front of the other horny men, who were hoping to get a turn at finger blasting this beauty into sexual ecstasy.