The List

Story Info
Coworker does it in her car while he watches.
2.5k words
4.12
33.9k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A girl that I work with came to me one day and said that one of our coworkers, Jack, asked her to meet him after work one night to have some "fun." I asked her if she was interested. She said that it might be fun since she had heard that he has a very large cock. She also told me that he had been asking her for quite awhile. She had always turned him down but thought that if she went with him once that he wouldn't ask any more. She was also curious about how it would feel to have a cock that big inside her.

"If you decided to meet him, could I come along and hide somewhere and watch?" I asked.

She said, " where would you hide? He wants to meet at some park out in the middle of nowhere."

I said that I would think about it and let her know.

The next day at work I told her that I had a plan. I also told her that I had a list of things that she should do to make the experience easier and more enjoyable for both of them. When I said that her ears perked up and she said, "what kind of things are on your list?"

I told her, "there are five things that you should do. First, even though its cold outside make sure that you warm your car up enough so that you can take your coat off. It will just be in the way.

Second, before you get there take your bra off." She said, "why do I need to take my bra off?"

"Because, it will just get in the way when he starts to play with your tits and you will end up taking it off anyway. This way you will save time" I said.

Third, "take your shoes off and put them in the back."

Again she asked why. I said, "so you won't have to waste time with them when you take your jeans and panties off to let him play with your pussy and then fuck you."

Forth, "unbutton your pants. You could also pull your zipper part way down if you feel like it but you should at least pop the button to make it easier for him. That will let him know that you want him in your pants."

Fifth, "have a roll of toilet paper in the back seat."

She said, "what will I need that for?"

I replied, "to clean up the sperm that will be coming out of you and on you after he cums."

She said, "ok I'll try to keep those things in mind but after he cums I will probably leave his sperm on me to keep me wet until I get home."

Then she asked, "what is your plan for watching us?"

Fortunately she has a big car with a big trunk. The back seat of her car also has an armrest that folds down and it opens into the trunk so that you can carry long things like skis etc…

So I said, "I will hide in your trunk and push the armrest down so that I can see into the car, but mostly I will just hear whats going on."

She said, "ok, I hope that will work because I told him that I will meet him tonight."

After work we drove to a secluded parking lot and I got into her trunk. It was quite large so I didn't have any trouble getting in. It was cold; so I pushed the armrest down to get some heat into the trunk. She got back into the car and as I watched through the armrest she proceeded to go through the items on my list. As I watched her take her bra off I felt my cock starting to stiffen so I unbuttoned my pants and pulled them down so that I would be able to play with it when things started to heat up on the front seat. After she finished getting ready she drove to the place where they planned to meet. As we drove in she told me that he was already there waiting for her. She pulled up next to his car and he got in and told her to drive to another location not far away. When she got there she parked and they started talking.

I was anxious for things to get started. It was hard to stay in one place for so long but I was afraid of being discovered if I moved around. It was getting dark outside so I was having a hard time seeing what was going on. There was a light on the other side of the parking lot but it was too far away to do much good.

Suddenly, I noticed that there wasn't any talking going on in the front seat so I looked out the armrest and saw that they had leaned their seats back as far as they would go and he had his arm around her and they were kissing very passionately. I could tell that he was fucking her mouth with his tongue and she was getting hotter by the minute. He moved his hand down to her chest and he started rubbing her tits through her shirt. He noticed that she wasn't wearing a bra.

"What happened to your bra?" he asked.

She said, "I didn't want you to have to bother trying to get it off after we got going so I got rid of it to make it easier for you."

He kissed her again and continued squeezing her nipples through her shirt. As he was fucking her mouth with his tongue he started to unbutton her shirt. He undid the buttons all the way down and then spread it open so that he could see her bare breasts and flat stomach.

My cock was getting very hard and it was all I could do to keep from pumping it fast and hard.

He pulled his tongue away from her mouth and started to suck on her tits. He sucked on her nipples until they were hard and red. As he was sucking on her tits she started moaning softly. I could tell that she was enjoying what he was doing to her.

She reached over and started to rub his cock through his pants.

"Your dick is already hard and your precum is soaking through your pants. Why don't you get your cock out so that I can play with it."

He let go of her tit and undid his pants, sliding them and his underwear down to his ankles. He spread his legs wide to give her easy access to his balls and cock. When she saw the size of his big dick she started worrying that it was too big to fit inside of her tight pussy. She reached over and started stroking his enormous cock up and down and she spread his precum all over the head. She reached down and gently massaged his large balls and felt the big load of cum that was stored up in there and couldn't wait until it spurted out, all over her pussy.

He continued to suck on her tits making her pussy wetter and wetter. He slid his hand down her bare stomach and started rubbing her pussy through her jeans. She responded by spreading her legs a little and tipping her pelvis up so that he could reach it better.

He said, "I can feel your wet pussy through your jeans. You must be soaked!"

"There is only one way to find out," she said.

He moved his hand up to the button on her jeans and discovered that it was already undone. He slipped his hand under her pants down to her pussy and felt how wet she was. Her panties were soaked all the way through. He buried his fingers into her wet pussy and got them wet with her juice. Then he held his fingers up to his nose and smelled her sweet pussy and then licked them clean. When he got her jeans unzipped she surprised him by pulling them and her panties all the way off and throwing them in the back seat.

Then she laid back on the seat and spread her legs wide and put her feet up on the dashboard so that her pussy would be open to him. There she lay with her bare chest and pussy exposed to him so that he could do whatever he wanted to her.

He started sucking on her breasts again taking each one at a time into his mouth, sucking and biting her nipples. He reached to his cock and got his fingers wet with his precum and rubbed it onto her hard clit. He put a finger up inside her wet hole and finger fucked her tight pussy while he had his thumb on her clit rubbing it back and forth. She started pumping her hips up and down, begging him to stick his finger deeper inside of her. She was stroking his 10 inch cock in time with his finger fucking and his precum was running down the side of his dick and making it slick for her. She also massaged his balls, which made him start to moan on her breast. He was very hard and ready to cum.

She pushed him back on his seat and rolled over on top of him. She grabbed his big cock and put it between her legs and started rubbing her pussy back and forth on it trying to get it as wet as she could so that it wouldn't hurt when he put it in her.

He found one of her tits and put it in his mouth and sucked on it while pinching the other one with his hand.

She reached around and started rubbing his balls again. She was gasping and was close to orgasm when he said, "I'm going to cum, where do you want it." He had waited a long time to "play" with her and he had a big load of sperm ready to unload into her wet hole. She took hold of his hard penis and positioned it at the opening of her wet pussy and slowly impaled herself on it. This was the biggest cock she had ever had in her pussy and he was stretching her out as he pushed it in deeper. I could tell by her moans and the look on her face that his cock felt like it was splitting her open and she couldn't wait to get it all in her.

Earlier we had talked about whether or not she would actually fuck him or if she would just rub her pussy on his dick and make him come that way.

She said, "If I am going to let him get that far with me I am going to fuck him." He started cumming as soon as his cock hit the back of her vagina. She wasn't on any birth control so she didn't want too much of his sperm in her pussy. The last thing she wanted was to get pregnant from fucking Jack. She had to be careful picking the day to let Jack fuck her so that she wouldn't be in heat. She knew that her period would start in a couple of days so she felt safe enough to let him cum in her. He had asked if she wanted him to wear a rubber but she said no because she wanted to feel his cock pumping in and out of her cunt and his hot semen all over her pussy when he came. After he squirted a couple of loads into her womb she lifted off of him and slid her pussy back along his cock and let the rest of his hot cum cover her clit and go into her hair. She milked as much as she could out of his cock onto her pussy and then got off of him.

She reached into the back seat to get her panties and gave me a smile that told me she had really enjoyed his cock. My dick had been hard for so long that it ached to pump its load out. She slid her panties on without cleaning up any of the sperm. She told him that she wanted to leave it there to keep her pussy wet. Then she laid back on the seat and started to finger herself.

Jack decided that he needed some fresh air and that he would walk back to his car. He hopped out and took off. As soon as he was out of sight she popped the trunk open so that I could get out. I got in the car where Jack had been with my pants already down around my ankles. She reached over and started stroking my cock and rubbing my aching balls. She told me all about what Jack did to her and what it felt like to have that big cock inside her. I said I wanted to see her pussy so she pulled her panties off and threw them in the back seat. Then she turned towards me and spread her legs to show me her pussy covered with his semen. I told her that I needed to cum and she said "put your cock in my pussy and fuck me hard and fast. I haven't cum yet either. I was waiting until I could have your dick inside me."

I mounted her and rammed my cock deep inside her with one push grinding my crotch into her pussy wet with his sperm. She was so wet that there was no resistance. I could tell that she had just been fucked because her pussy was stretched wide open. We fucked until I couldn't hold back any longer and I pushed deep into her and pumped my sperm into her vagina. As soon as I started cumming she started moaning and said "fuck me, fuck me hard. Cum deep in my pussy."

She came hard, moaning so loud, I was afraid she could be heard outside the car. Her orgasm lasted for a couple of minutes coming in wave after wave of heart pounding pleasure. I collapsed on top of her and we rested for a few minutes as my shrinking cock slowly pulled out of her.

I asked her if she wanted me to help clean up the sperm that was all over and in her pussy and she said "no, I am going to leave it there until I get home. I will fuck my husband tonight and have him shoot his sperm in me too so that I can have cum from three different guys in my pussy at the same time. If I get pregnant I won't know whom it's from. I'll clean it out of my hair when I get home so that he won't see that I have been fucking but I'll leave the rest in my pussy. He will think that I am really wet and anxious to fuck him."

I helped her get dressed and then she drove me back to my car and promised to let me watch again the next time she decided to play.