The List Ch. 01

Story Info
Fat woman and a target.
2.4k words
4.19
23.5k
4
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 08/19/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
peelover
peelover
38 Followers

© The story is purely fictional. Any resemblance with living persons is coincidentally.

Chapter 1: The Predator.

On the list are 8 names written. I have to make sure that all these persons will severely suffer in future. 2 out of these 8 are suffering already. I'm sure of that.

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

"What are you doing there, Sean."

I froze. "Eh, nothing much, mother."

My mother removed the shower curtain and saw me standing there. She looked at me and saw the piss on the floor and on my body.

"Are you pissing over yourself Sean? Do you like that? Do you get an erection?"

And on she went. So many questions and only one answer. Yes I like it.

"Do you want to watch me while pissing, Sean?"

"Yes, I would love that."

She lifted her dress, took of her knickers and spread her legs.

"Sit down you pervert. Have a look at my pissing pussy."

This was the first time I saw a woman's private parts. I didn't even know if this was a nice one, a beautiful one or if there should grow hairs or not. It was however my mother and I love her. She is beautiful. I saw the piss leaving her cunt. I moved closer. I wanted the smell her piss. I stuck out my tongue to get some piss drops. I have tasted my own so my mothers piss should taste better. My mother seemed to like it as well. She pushed her cunt in my face.

"Lick my cunt, drink my piss", she almost shouted.

I did what she asked, not knowing if I did a good job, but finally she stopped and stepped back. She breathed heavily.

"You had your dream come true, didn't you? Me as well, to be honest. Not a single word to anyone."

Mother left the bathroom, leaving me behind staring at her, very confused.

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

Most of the time I masturbate with my mother on my mind. I love her and I want my women to be like my mother. Although my line of work doesn't permit me to have a wife and children, I have a lot of female friends. Most of them are married or living with another person giving me my freedom to do what ever I like. All my friends however are lonely. I'll make them happy and they do what I like.

Two days now I'm staying in this hotel. Don't particularly like it, but this job shouldn't take more than six days. It's the first time I'm staying that long in Brussels anyway. I have to look for a woman to satisfy my needs and I have years of experience in finding the right woman. The start is always the nearest supermarket. I'll sit outside and wait. I didn't have to wait very long. There she was. Quite a tall woman and pretty. It will be her, I said to myself, and followed her through the doors. I took a shopping cart and went another direction than she, but I never lost sight of her. Then I bumped her cart by accident of course.

"I'm so sorry. Are you hurt? I'll put your shopping back in your cart."

She laughed, "Why don't I believe you? The clumsiness you've showed is of a 10 year old. You are certainly older. You have nothing in your cart although you came through the doors together with me and that was 15 minutes ago."

Questions and comments, as if I hear my mother talk.

"Yes, madam. No, madam. I want to have dinner with you."

"Another glass of wine, Thelma?"

"Yes, I would love it."

I poured the white wine in our glasses. We've finished dinner. Thelma is an excellent cook. I knew, although we've never met before. It is her stature that tells me that.

"Why have you chosen me, Sean?"

"I never answer those questions Thelma. I want to be with you, that's it."

"You enjoyed dinner, didn't you? What's next? You want to have sex with me?"

"Yes, that's what I want."

Thelma leads me to the bedroom.

"I'll undress you," I said to her. Slowly I unbuttoned her shirt. Her breasts, hidden in a bra, came into view. My penis reacted on the view. I love women's breasts, and Thelma's seemed to be perfect. I walked around her to unclip the bra and let her magnificent tits out. I pressed my now erect penis in het buttocks and gently squeezed her nipples.

"Oh Sean, it has been such a long time a man touched me. Please go on, do whatever you like." Next step was to unzip her skirt and to remove her knickers. Thelma laid herself on the bed and looked at me while undressing.

"You're beautiful Sean, and that is quite a tool you have. Be gentle with me Sean. It has been ages I had a naked man in my bed to look at and to have sex with. Don't you think I'm repulsive? My husband does, and I was already fat when he married me."

"Please Thelma, be silent. I'll treat you gently, nothing to worry about."

I looked at her. Thelma is a good looking, tall but fat woman. I love that. What I saw before my eyes were her magnificent breasts, large with big nipples. Thelma had wide hips and fat thighs. Her belly was fat of course and the flesh was sort of hanging over her down to her thighs. I couldn't see her vagina. I had to remove the flesh. I don't mind. I love that. I want my women big and fat, like my mother. I started to kiss Thelma on her breasts. Slowly I moved down her body all the way to her feet. I turned her around and started all over from her feet up to her shoulders. Her buttock was a great pleasure to look at and to kiss. It was fat and huge. I spread her cheeks and could hardly see her wrinkled hole. My dick was rock hard. I touched her body with it and I knew she felt it. Thelma wasn't really comfortable lying on her tits and belly. She turned around and was back on her back.

"This is much better Sean. You can kiss my back and buttocks later but do this side first. Please. Kiss my tits, suck my nipples, Sean. Feel how wet I am. Can you do that please? Can you lick my pussy lips, can you drink my juices. Oh I'm already coming."

I spread her legs so I could actually lick her pussy. Not a simple task with all the fat of her belly and big thighs. Finally my fingers found her cunt and went in. Thelma was very wet.

Later on I whispered something in her ear.

"What do you want me do, Sean? Piss in your mouth? Are you insane? I don't do such things. Not with you, not with anybody. Next thing you ask me to shit in your mouth?" I smiled at her. "Oh, no, you're not serious are you? Piss and shit in your mouth? Sean, you're an excellent lover. Never had so much love and sex on one evening but you're asking me something to do I've never done and never will. I believe you should go now."

So I went. It happens all the time. Tomorrow is another day. In my hotel room I undressed and went into the bathroom. I put a towel on the floor and laid myself down with my legs up to the wall. I looked at my penis. Nice. Slowly it began to grow. Not touching my penis at all, putting some pressure on my bladder, the first drops appeared. Nice. More drops of piss fell on my body slowly crawling to my neck and shoulders. My penis was almost fully erected and more piss splashed on my body. There she was again. Her legs spread, giving me a perfect view of her cunt. Mother squatted over my face and pissed. She pissed straight into my mouth, than over my face and my chest. She was done and stepped aside. I looked at my penis, seeing piss coming out, hitting me in the face. This is so unbelievable pleasant. I took my penis and aimed the piss to the ceiling. The piss felt down between my legs, wetting my balls and behind. A few more strokes and the sperm left my body.

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

I'm well prepared. At 10 this morning the meeting was scheduled. I know him but he will not know who I am. As always, I'm on time. He's late. As usually. He was told where to sit in the lounge of the hotel. He was very reluctant this first time we spoke over the phone. They all are. I don't care. At the end they all do what I want them to do. I saw him coming into the lounge looking around. Try to find a familiar face? Don't bother, that's a waste of time.

Finally he understood it was I, he was looking for. He jumped from his seat and said in a harsh voice "what do you want from me?"

"Nothing" I said. "There is nothing I need from you."

"Whom do you work for?"

"I don't work for anybody. Stop asking questions, Brian. I do the talking. You listen."

"You know my name, how do I call you."

"My name is the Predator."

He looked at me. "You have sent me emails. You have sent my wife emails. You are a lunatic. None of it is true. You made everything up."

"I know I did, but do they? Will you tell her about our meeting now? Do you remember last night? Who was it at your door at 11 pm? Not your wife, I know."

Brian became red and shouted, "you've set me up. You will pay for that. You moron."

"I will not Brian, you will pay for all the pain you've caused."

"I haven't done anything wrong. I have a genuine business, I have two business partners, and I make my wife happy by giving her money. I may have cheated on her last night, but I am stressed because of the mails you've sent me. Can you imagine? What do you need, money. I can give you a huge sum."

"You should have given money earlier, during the employment. It is too late. Here, look at these papers. You're not a business partner anymore. In fact, you don't have a business anymore."

Brian looked at me in great pain and misbelieves. "You're wrong, they're my friends. They won't do that."

"They did, Brian, they did. I have to go now. I will check upon you regularly. Just to know how you're doing. If by any chance things will go better, I will make some adjustments. You will suffer for the rest of your poor life. It's your punishment. It's my revenge. By the time you leave this place, you have lost everything, your company, your wife, your house. Oh, by the way. The hotel room is already paid for. Your belongings are gone. Your car is taken away from you. Her is 10 euro's. Buy yourself a drink. You look awful."

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

I left the hotel, crossed the street and disappeared into the crowd. In a couple of minutes I entered a small barbershop, almost hidden. I work alone, but you need to have some friends you can trust. 15 minutes later I left and could go to my hotel. I left my business clothing in the wardrobe and went for lunch. I was hungry. I looked at my watch. Almost one. It's to late to find a nice woman to have lunch with. Maybe I can find Thelma to have dinner with tonight. That would be nice.

"Hello Thelma, shall we have dinner and sex tonight."

Thelma jumped. "You' scarred me, you bastard. How in the world you may even think that I want to have dinner and sex with you."

"Because you need to eat?"

Thelma looked at me. "You are crazy, aren't you?"

"No, actually not. I like you and I like to be with you. So what will it be? Dinner with some good wine and good sex afterwards. You've liked it yesterday."

"Yes I did, but you are a pervert. I'm only fat. I know you didn't do any perverted things but can I trust you."

"Seducing fat women is pretty kinky, you know, Thelma. And you let it happen. To some extend you may be a pervert as well. "

Thelma looked away from me. "Oh, fuck yourself. Come on, hop on and we do the shopping for tonight first."

Thelma lay naked on her bed. Her massive tits lay at either side of her fat body. Her luscious thighs were spread. Her belly flesh seemed to be in layers covering her privates. My penis was fully erected almost painful. Thelma grabbed my penis and pulled me towards her. She wanted to suck my penis no doubt. But not now. I bend over to her thighs and spread these furthermore. I want to see her cunt, I want to taste her juices. I lay on her body, my penis between her tits, and my face between her thighs. I started to lick her pussy lips and heard Thelma breathing heavily. She slapped on my bottom, not fiercely but gentle and spread my cheeks. A finger touched my anus. I shivered of pleasure.

"You like it, don't you Sean? I can feel that. You want it inside? I bet you do."

She did insert her finger in my arse. I almost came, but I have to control myself. Thelma was outside herself. "Lick my wet lips, fuck my tits, oh, Sean, do what ever you want to do with me. I love you so much."

Juices were flowing from her cunt, wetting my face. She almost has the perfect cunt. Thelma's movements were so strong that I felt from her body onto the floor. Whilst lying there, Thelma had a huge orgasm. "Oh, Oh, she cried, oh, oh," and on and on.

"Thelma, Thelma, I'm here on the floor."

At first I saw her legs, then her bottom, belly, tits and finally her face with a big smile.

"This, Sean, was terrific, fabulous, great. You deserve a reward. I had too much to drink anyway so now you drink. My handsome pervert."

Thelma sat on the side of her bed, spread her legs, opened her cunt with her fingers and started to piss. Her nectar spread over my body, I was almost swimming in her urine. This is almost heaven. She is the angel that pisses over my tongue.

To be continued...

peelover
peelover
38 Followers