The List

Story Info
A slut checks off tasks on the to-do list from her Master
1.4k words
4.44
21.2k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ElleEss
ElleEss
36 Followers

Master has written me a slut's to-do list. I'm to present to him tonight.

I've slipped on my short plaid skirt and a low-cut top. I like to play dress-up. I leave myself bare so Master can lift my skirt and fondle me until I'm wet and begging for his hard cock, rubbing up against me beneath his clothing.

I have a surprise for my Master. Tonight he breaks in my tight little ass for the first time, so I've adorned myself with a shiny little butt plug, to ready myself for his cock. I'm a proud little slut, having inserted it myself. It was awfully tight but I moaned, imagining him filling me up and growling in my ear.

"You're mine," he'll tell me, as he often does, gripping me tightly and holding me down.

I touch myself often, fingering my swollen clit and wet pussy. I can't help myself. I throb in anticipation of being filled to the hilt, his cock sliding in and stretching my little ass open. I stroke my clit in a frenzy, and stop myself; I won't cum until Master tells me to. I will beg to sing out my sweet moans for him, my body pulsing with waves of pleasure.

I am Master's slut and fucktoy. He uses me as he pleases and my pleasure comes when I know he is satisfied. But I also want... I hope that he lets me suck his cock. It's pacifying, but erotic. I like to feel the firm warmth thrusting inside my mouth, receiving the eager laps of my tongue. I kneel before my Master as my lips encompass him, sucking desperately in hopes of receiving his cum. Good girls always swallow. I am a good girl for Master.

I am good, but I am greedy. I want all of my holes filled all at once, being fucked from every angle. My Master knows how to handle me, with a firm grasp and soft commands.

"Easy baby... easy. You'll have to work for my cum. I'm not finished yet".

I pout, expecting instant gratification... but I know the longer I wait, the sweeter it is.

The clock turns. Master will be home soon.

I can hear the keys in the door and every inch of me quivers. He walks in, his gait casual, and I see a flicker of a smile across his lips as I leap from the sofa and throw my arms around him, kissing his neck and breathing in his sweet smell.

"Down, girl," he jokes, and strokes my ass with one hand while grasping one of my wrists with the other.

Master pushes me up against the wall and holds me there for a moment, and I can see in his eyes that he is deciding what we wants first. I being to struggle, impatient as I am to be touched and fondled and taken in the way that only Master can take me. I turn my wrists and try to inch closer, but he pushes me back and puts his hand around my neck, stroking gently with his thumb. I feel his knee part my legs and hold my thighs open as I continue to squirm.

"Ah, now, now..." Master slips two fingers between my lips and I suck softly, lulled into compliance.

He takes a step back from me, stealing his fingers away from my parted lips, which quickly turn into a pout.

"Please Master?"

Master's hand finds its way to the back of my neck.

"On your knees, slut," he commands, guiding me downward.

I gaze longingly at his cock, hard beneath his trousers, wanting the taste of his cum to fill me already.

"Tell Master what's first on your to-do list for this evening," he says, as he strokes his cock and fingers his belt.

"I am to take you in my mouth. All of you, like a good girl," I reply, never taking my eyes off of his groin.

"Mmhmm. Now open," Master undoes his belt and pulls out his erect cock, stroking it. I do as I am told, looking up at him eagerly and waiting for the sweet satisfaction.

Master slides his cockhead into my mouth and I begin to suck, slowly, to prove my patience and obedience. The warmth fills my mouth and I moan, feeling the wetness of my cunt spread, moistening my inner thighs. I feel Master's hand run through my hair, and I inch forward gradually, letting his entire length enter my mouth, hoping to prove myself a worthy slut.

"Mm... my good little slut," Master says approvingly, pulling out of my mouth. I pout again, having been robbed of my pleasure.

"Ah, ah... there's more to come, don't be insolent, now," he chastises, as he pulls me up from my knees and starts stroking my ass again.

Master sits in the middle of the sofa and I stand, looking longing at him, awaiting further instruction. I'm excited and feel my heart pounding in my chest with anticipation.

"Come here, slut, and bend yourself over my knee," he tells me, patting his lap. I do as I am told, gladly, lifting my ass just a little to invite Master to pull up my skirt and find my surprise.

His hand glides over me, stroking and squeezing gently as he lets a soft sigh escape, enjoying the opportunity to play and satisfy his want for touch. I sigh quietly in reply, feeling grateful for the careful attention that Master always pays to my ass.

He begins to spank me with zeal, quick and successive sharp slaps at first, causing me to moan, then alternating between spanking and stroking. I raise my ass up a little higher, hoping he might decide to play with my tight little asshole before fucking me.

Master's fingers brush the buttplug, and he lifts my skirt up fully to find his surprise.

"Mmm... naughty little whore," he calls me, but I hear the smile in his voice.

"I've prepared for you, Master," I explain eagerly, "I wanted to make myself open for you, so you can take me as you please".

"And I will. My slut knows what her Master likes..." and he pulls the plug out, spreading me with his hand, and begins to finger my ass as I moan.

"Mmmaster... thank you, Master," I say in relief, needing the penetration to soothe my desires.

Master pats my ass and instructs me to get up, and I do as I'm told. He bends me over a table, spreading my legs with hands, and begins teasing my asshole with his cock.

"Please Master? Oh please... please fuck me. I'm so wet," I beg desperately, having waited so long and patiently for the satisfaction.

"Tell me what you want, slut. Tell me where you want my cock," Master says as he puts a hand on my hip to hold me in place, sensing my attempts push back in impatience.

"Fuck me, Master! I want your cock in my ass... I need it so badly. Please? Please fuck me..." I cry as my patience runs out.

"My little anal whore. Take it, slut," he says as he penetrates me, breaking me in and taking my ass. I feel him fill me completely as he holds me there for a moment, letting me take in the sensation of being full with a hard cock.

Master thrusts in and out of me slowly at first, savouring the tightness of my newly devirgined asshole. My sodden cunt aches and I feel the wetness begin to run down my thighs. Master notices, too, and reaches between my legs to play with my little sodden pussy.

"Cum for me, my sweet little slut," Master says as his cock pounds me and I can barely stay upright.

And I do, crying out as I orgasm, every inch of my body being rocked senseless by my sweet reward. Master bites my shoulder hard and growls, making sure I know who I belong to. I feel him give one last thrust before he pulls out, leaving my asshole gaping and my legs unsteady.

"You're mine," he says, supporting my stance with his hand on my hip. "I'm going to mark you. I'm going to cum all over your little ass so that you don't forget that you are my property," he tells me, and in seconds I feel his hot cum cover my ass, warm and delicious, as he moans.

Master stands me up and pulls me back towards him, his arms around me and his hands stroking my breasts. I have been broken in, tamed and used up exquisitely.

"Good girl," he coos in my ear, kissing my neck. I know I've done well, but my to-do list doesn't end here.

ElleEss
ElleEss
36 Followers