The List

Story Info
33 steps to follow to conclusion.
2k words
3.69
21.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I won't even let you think about this...

As we stand in your room, I am the one who holds all the power. You will do as I say and you will not question nor disobey. Please note, for every discomfort, there will be a comfort.

Here begins your list:

1) Remove your shoes - that's right. Take off your shoes and socks.

2) Remove your jeans - unzip them, unbutton them and take them off.

3) Leave on the tighty whities...I am not ready to see that yet. - Do you feel vulnerable? -

4) Sit now, on the edge of this bench that stays at the end of the bed. The bench is hard and you will soon feel the need to adjust yourself, but you may not until I tell you you can. Understand?

5) Don't wiggle now, just sit while I get a container of warm water. As I leave the room for a moment you are instructed to place your arms at your side - you may not touch anything...just sit. And wait. And wonder.

6) I return with the warm water and I see you are watching me. You are not allowed to watch me so...

7) You must take this silk scarf and hide your eyes...cover them so you are in the dark and cannot see what I am doing. Your ears will see for you...you will hear what is happening.

8) I place the container on the floor...I lift one of your feet then the other and place them in the warm water. Doesn't that feel nice? I wash your feet, a soft cloth and a few suds soften them. A few minutes later the water begins to cool and I remove one foot and dry it thoroughly with the towel. Now the second one is removed and dried.

9) I remove the container and place it out of the way. You cannot see but you can hear my movements. I am back on the floor by your feet.

10) I take the lotion in my hand...it was also in the container so the lotion would be warm to the touch. I massage one foot - the toes, the ball of your foot, the heel, the ankle. I work my way up your calf a little bit, your hand reaches for me. Bad, bad...you may not touch. Do that again and the other foot will will suffer and not get the same attention.

11) Good boy...now the other foot, my hands knead and caress - the lotion allowing me to slide along easily. I work my way up your calf again, your knee, your thigh. I see you are needing more than this and that is good. But I am not done with you. As a matter of fact I have only just begun - but it's good to watch you struggle with what is happening in the crevice between your legs. It's beautiful by the way. And I am only seeing it through cloth.

12) Back down your leg I move and now again I take the towel and remove the excess lotion. I rub the towel over your toes, the ball of your foot - the heel - the ankle. I work my way up your calf and thigh. Ah yes...it is obvious you need me...but for now...you may not have me.

13) "OK" I tell you..."you were a pretty good boy". Now I move you to the chair and its seat is much more comfortable. What was that? Did your hand brush my breast as I helped you cross the floor? Bad...very bad...don't make me get my paddle. Another mistake and that is what you will content with.

14) You are still blindfolded...all you see is darkness but you can hear everything. "Remove your shirt now. I want to see your bare chest." You obey and I take the shirt from you and toss it to the side. You won't need that for a while.

15) You hear me now...I am breathing a bit heavier and you know my anticipation matches your own. You hear the sound of my own zipper as I remove my jeans. The whisper of cloth that falls from my shoulders and you know I am almost naked before you.

16) I tell you I am wearing a lacy bustier...it does not cover my breasts but instead pushes them up and out and my nipples are hard and they long for your mouth. I see you licking your lips but you may not have them you can only imagine them. I tell you I am playing with them myself and that I am dripping wet as I do so. I reach one hand down and feel my very wet pussy, my fingers play with the clit and I am telling you this but you cannot see it for yourself. I push one finger inside - then another until I am on the edge but I am strong and will wait.

17) "Keep your hands by your side" I tell you and then I lean in to your mouth for a very deep kiss. Ah Ah Ah...I saw you almost raise your hand to touch me...You May Not Touch Me. But you didn't...the thought of the paddle on that sweet ass warming it up helps to keep you in line.

18) Now I tell you "Open your mouth for me - you tasted my kiss now you will taste the juices on my fingeers - lick them clean so I don't have to."

19) You are a good boy. I pull my fingers from your mouth and touch your forehead. I trace a line down your face, over the blindfold, the tip of your nose, across your lips, your chin, down your neck to your throat. Now I follow with tiny kisses and I am leaning close - you can smell my scent, feel my skin on your cheek as I lean in to kiss you once more. I feel you quiver under my spell...and I know you want to reach out but you behave.

20) I step back, you can hear the soft pull of my panties as they glide over my hips, down my legs and I kick them off as they land on the floor. I turn my back to you - "Unhook this thing" I instruct you. You reach up under the influence of the blindfold and take the two sides of my bustier in your hands. The hooks are a struggle but you manage. You hear me take it off and again I toss it to the side.

21) "Touch my breasts" I tell you and I can see the bulge between your legs stiffen even more if that is possible. Your hands are gentle yet firm and you cover my nakedness with them and my longing increases at your touch.

22) "Enough!" I say - you are getting too comfortable..."Stand Now!" And you do...and my fingers slip under the elastic and I pull what remains of your clothing down your hips, your legs and command you to step out of them as they hit the floor. "Very very nice" I say...I have your attention completely.

23) You are to remain standing now - put your hands behind your back - and you hear me go to my knees. I want to taste you, my mouth waters at the thought and I wrap my hand around the base of your throbbing cock and I run my tongue up the underside and inhale the tip deep into my throat and stroke you several times this way.

24) As I continue to tease your glorious jewels my fingertips dance across the inside of your thights...the sensation is mind numbing and I feel your arching and I can tell it's time to stop or the end will come too soon.

25) "Sit again" I tell you and you obey. I walk behind you and command you to lean forward. My hands stretch on your back and I massage your shoulders and the muscles that are strung - the sides of your spine and I make a fist and use that strength to knead the tired places. You are relaxing a bit. "Now sit back up."

26) I can hardly stand this now - I come to you and tell you to give me your hand - just one and you bring it forth and I place it on my pussy and although it needs no extra encouragement I tell you to fuck me with your fingers...and you comply as usual and now I am arching my back and trying to hold your fingers in with the muscles deep inside and I tell you to use your other hand and caress my breasts...and you comply. After a moment I tell you to stop and now stand again and I will guide you to the bed where you will lie on your back. Once more I am inclined to touch you and I place both hands on your chest and reach down with my mouth and lick your nipple...first one then the other and I go back and forth like that for a few moments.

27) Finally I tell you to remove the blindfold and you do and you blink against the soft glow of light that is coming from the hallway and shines over us ever so slightly. "You still may not touch - place your hands by your side or above your head" and you choose to place them above your head and I see you holding on to the headboard of the bed grasping it as you want to grasp me but you are not allowed.

28) I come to you now and straddle myself over you for it is my favorite place to be...and my back is to you and I bend just so and tell you to make me want you more than anything with just your mouth and I will do the same for you at the same time.

29) "Ah yes...that is a good boy" and my juices flow over your cheek and at the same time I taste yours and I know that it is time.

30)"Stop" I tell you, although at the moment that is the hardest thing for me to say for I am ripe and ready and I know you are as well but I must show that I am the strong one.

31) Now I turn to face you and you can see me and I am looking into your eyes...deep into your eyes as I straddle your frame, a leg on either side of your hips and gently...ever so gently I take you in my hand and guide you into my cunt until the position is perfect and I can ease completely down your beautiful shaft and find myself sitting on you...actually sitting on you and you are so deep inside me I can almsot feel it touch the inside of my spine.

32) "Move with me" I tell you - "Let me feel you" and I rise and lower as you come to meet me each time. My heart is pounding, my legs quiver, my juices flow freely and you continue to thrust and this is what I call being fabulously fucked and I tell you "Now you may finish" and suddenly I feel your explosion inside me...and that brings me to my own flushed conclusion as I arch my back once again and tighten the muscles to hold on to you as long as possible and receive every precious drop you offer.

33) And when we are finished, completely spent, breathing coming in short gasps - sweat glistening on us both I tell you how amazing your are. How you undeniably fill me, not only my body but my the most erotic part of me - my mind. I tell you I love you and I will always need you and I will most certainly always want you to be the one and only to take care of these needs for me - for I am very needy. And although I will allow you to rest now...I want you prepared for round two in a few hours...