The List Ch. 01

Story Info
Hung 18-year-old nerd uses his tool for the first time.
1.6k words
4.37
352.4k
211

Part 1 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 04/11/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I struggled to find a start to my story without just blurting the fact out: I'm a man who is extremely well-endowed.

My name is Nick, and I'm an athletic man with dark blond hair. I'm twenty-eight now, but my stories really start when I'd just turned eighteen.

I will eagerly admit that I'm a confident man. Cocky? Sure. Why wouldn't I be, though? I'm handsome, wealthy, and hung. I think there's a certain amount of egotism that comes with having a big dick and the ability to fuck any woman you want. I am who I am, and I love it.

But I wasn't always like this.

It's hard to believe that only ten years ago I was a virgin and, just as bad, a nerd. I never got laid, and neither did any of my few friends.

I supposed I didn't really like myself very much at that point. I was like the moth before it becomes a butterfly. I never got to go to any of the cool parties, the popular guys hated me, and the girl of my dreams was desperately out of my league.

What a stereotype: I was the nerd in love with the head cheerleader. Beautiful, blonde, petite but busty, and everything else that a head cheerleader is expected to be. I knew her name was Amy, and I was pretty sure she didn't know mine.

To keep my story concise, I'll tell you that I worked up the nerve to ask her to the homecoming dance one morning before first period and she laughed in my face. She was already going with a guy named Rick—I don't remember his last name any more, but he was popular, a star football player, and a serious asshole.

The way rumors spread, everyone knew about it by lunch hour. I'd asked a girl to the dance and she laughed at me. Now everyone else was laughing at me with her. Needless to say, I was devastated and humiliated.

There was another rumor spreading around the school: Amy, the girl that I wanted more than anything, was going to give her virginity to Rick on the night of the dance. This guy that hated me was going to claim the thing I wanted most.

I felt like I only had one thing going for me in my life: my dick. I wasn't stupid; I knew it was way bigger than the other guys'. Every day after school I would go home, whip out my monster and jack off, fantasizing about that big-breasted cheerleader who hated my guts—in hindsight it sounds like such a pathetic sight.

The moment my life changed was only a week before homecoming. It truly was a life changing event, and it was the same basic scene—me stroking my cock in my bedroom after school.

I was still dressed in jeans and my t-shirt, but I was unzipped and had my erection pulled out of my pants. I was slowly working both hands up and down my shaft and thinking about Amy in her cheerleader outfit.

I was rock hard and throbbing, when all of a sudden one of my only female friends walked into my room.

She gasped and dropped her books.

I gasped and dropped my dick.

Embarrassed, I covered up my lap as quickly as I could with a towel that I had next to me which ended up creating an almost comical tent in my lap. A girl had just caught me masturbating.

Her name was Mindy. I don't see her very much anymore, but we still talk occasionally to this day. Like me, she was a Senior. She wasn't popular, but she wasn't really a nerd like me, either. She did sort of dress the part, though. Mindy was a rail-thin brunette with long, straight hair. She was pretty, but in a very plain way, and wore thick glasses. She almost always wore knee-length skirts with long socks, sort of a faux-school girl look.

Mindy was one of my closest friends. We truly were "just friends", and I told her everything. Well, almost everything.

"Oh my God! I can't believe you!" she squeeled.

I couldn't believe I'd been caught. "I'm so sorry, I didn't know you were coming over! Please don't tell anyone!"

"Don't tell anyone? I can't believe you never told me!" she said with a raised voice

At this point, I still didn't realize what was about to happen, and I was hanging my head, embarrassed.

"I can't believe you kept your huge dick a secret from me! It's beautiful!"

I was shocked.

"I've never seen one like that," she exclaimed then added in a sweeter voice, almost a purr, "can I see it again?"

I stammered a "yes", still embarrassed, but in sort of a different way.

Mindy quickly got to her knees and slid in front of me. At first she didn't remove the towel; she just slid her hand under it and grabbed my swollen shaft, slowly working it. She was looking up at me with a mischievous smile.

After a minute she moved the towel from my lap and gasped again at the sight. "It's so huge!" she exclaimed. "I love it!"

She grabbed my shaft with both hands now and started working it.

It was my first sexual experience, and it really is quite a scene to think back to; the petite schoolgirl on her knees with both hands full of the massive cock in front of her. Instead of working it myself, I was being jerked off by a girl, and I sure wasn't thinking about Amy anymore.

I was genuinely surprised by the effect that my dick was having on Mindy. It was clear to me that she was enjoying working my member as much as I was. I can still hear her almost purring as she went, and she kept telling me over and over how beautiful it was.

As she started speeding up her handjob I said the first words that I'd said the entire time, "I'm going to come soon."

I was shocked at this girl that I'd always thought of as innocent. She replied, "I want your cum all over me! PLEASE come all over me!"

She kept repeating things like this and she moved one hand to my balls and pointed my dick straight at her face.

I don't think she realized she was being so loud, but she literally shouted, "Shoot your big cock all over my face!"

Then I erupted. I still think it might have been the biggest load I've ever shot in my life. Some went into her open mouth. A lot went on her hair. Some ended up on her neck, and sweater. But most of it went on her pretty face. Burst after burst of sperm shot onto her cheeks, her chin, and her forehead. It just kept coming until she was drenched. Mindy's glasses were covered in my thick cum.

Then I felt a new sensation for the first time when she licked my head clean. I'd never had a tongue on my cock before. It was brief this time, but I loved it.

Ten minutes before I had never had a sexual experience. Now a girl was covered in my seed.

Mindy took off her glasses and licked the cum off of them. "You're amazing!" She hadn't really done much, but she crawled onto my bed like she was exhausted.

I went and sat beside her, still dressed but with my member hanging out of my fly. Instinctively, she grabbed it and started playing with it again. "You bastard, I can't believe you never told me you have such a big weapon."

"You really like it?" I asked. I guess I already knew the answer, but I was getting drunk on hearing her say it out loud.

"Nick, I love it! It's the perfect cock!"

"Is it the biggest you've seen?"

She closed her eyes and purred. "I've only been with a few guys, but you're way bigger than them. You're bigger soft than they are hard!"

She was lying on my bed, on her back, still covered in my load. Without really thinking about what I was doing I grabbed my dick and started using it to wipe my cum off of my best friend's face and feeding it to her.

"You love this, don't you? You love my cum." She smiled and moaned as I fed her. "You love being covered in it, huh?"

"I love it! I always make guys come on me, it's my favorite. But none of them have been like you. I bet you could tell me some stories!"

"I'm amazed," I said. "You're really a dirty girl." I could tell that she liked being called that.

"Seriously," she said, "what other girls have seen your monster? Any I know?" she asked. "Tell me about the girls you've fucked with this thing."

Embarrassed, I confessed I was a virgin, and that she was the first girl who's ever seen it.

"No way!" she exclaimed. "That's almost like a crime!" She grabbed my meat again, for emphasis. "This is like a winning lottery ticket. You could fuck any girl you want with this thing!"

Those were the words that really rung in my head. Any girl I want.

"Do you really think so?"

"Are you kidding? How fast I was on my knees when I saw it?" I couldn't argue with that. "I bet if you made a list of girls you want to fuck you could nail every one of them."

I don't think Mindy meant what she'd just said literally, but I sure took it that way. "That's a great idea. I'm sick of being a wuss. I'm going to make a list of ten girls I want to fuck, and I'm going to do every one of them!"

"You should!"

I let the idea roll around in my mind for a minute. "If I need any help, will you help me?"

"Of course! But only if you put me on your list."