The List Ch. 02

Story Info
Next target and the fat girlfriend
2.8k words
3.8
25.8k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 08/19/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
peelover
peelover
38 Followers

© The story is purely fictional. Any resemblance with living persons is coincidentally.

Chapter 2: The Target

On the list are 8 names written. I have to make sure that all these persons will severely suffer in future. 3 out of these 8 are suffering already. I'm sure of that.

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

I looked at my mother differently now. Mother wasn't mother anymore. A week after the incident in the shower my mother showed up again.

"Show me how you piss yourself. Let me see that you drink your own piss."

I was undressed already and my dick was fully erect. I bowed my head, aimed my dick and pissed in my face. I opened my mouth to swallow most of my piss.

"Good boy. I like to see you like this."

Mother unzipped her sweater and showed me her massive tits. Then her skirt went down her fat thighs. No knickers.

"You like my body, don't you. I see you staring at me, Sean. Well, enjoy it than. Lay down, Sean, it's my turn now. I'll give you more than you expected. I'm more perverted than you son. So hurry up, I've more things to do."

Mother is not exactly the loving type. I obeyed her and lay myself on the floor. Mother stood over me, her legs spread. As she is very fat, it is not easy to get a glimpse of her cunt. Last week she pushed my face in her cunt, but today she just squatted herself over me. A spurt of her nectar hit my face.

"Open up, Sean, drink my piss."

Mother just pissed in my mouth as if it was the most ordinary thing to do. Whilst pissing she turned around and showed me her huge bottom. She spread her cheeks and I saw her wrinkled arse.

"Ever played with you own shit, Sean?'

Mother didn't expect an answer. She breathed heavily and pushed a small turd from her arse. I saw it coming and it felt on my chest.

"Do what ever you like to do with it. Oh, don't forget, not a word to anyone."

Mother left.

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

The message in my cell phone wasn't what I wanted to read. 'V3 is in Amsterdam. Making a lot of fuss.' This wasn't the plan. To finish things off I needed the extra 3 days in Brussels. Thelma wouldn't experience my perverted sexual habits and she wouldn't know how to deal with it. It's a shame.

It wasn't difficult to find Brian in Amsterdam. He was in the office building discussing with the people he thought were his partners. There were some police officers as well. How did he get here anyway? I gave him 10 euros, but not for a train ticket or so. I had to wait outside. Finally he came, escorted by the police, through the doors. He looked around, not knowing what to do. Couldn't go back, because the police blocked the door. He started to walk down the street, frequently looking back to the office.

"Brian, can I buy you a drink. It looks like you need one."

He looked at me, didn't recognize me immediately but in a few seconds he said, "I don't need anything from you. Get out of my life, you moron. Why did you do it? What did I do wrong? I don't even know who you are. Oh, yes, you have a name. Predator, wasn't it? How original."

"I don't feel sorry for you, Brian. It's your own fault. You should have lived by the standards you express. You have chosen to do it otherwise. So, this is how you end up. Don't expect me to discuss things with you. It would be a waste of time -- for me it would. You have enough time. Keep a low profile, Brian, otherwise you will end up in jail, because you can't control yourself. Everybody will say that they haven't seen you before, never met before, basically they don't know you at all. Oh, by the way, no need to go on the Internet. Your data are deleted. Don't waste my time anymore. I have other things to do. I have to chase a new target, Brian. You're not on your own. You will be addressed in future as V3. It stands for victim number 3. Someone may contact you in future. You will be looked after anyway. Enjoy your new life, Brian."

I turned around and disappeared. What a waste of time. Some people never listen. I have to change my appearance first. I have to find a woman. Tomorrow I fly to London. My next target is a man called John.

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

"Eva, how are you?"

Eva looked at me, and a huge smile appeared in her face.

"Sean!" Eva shouted. "Sean, where have you been? Why did you go away, without saying goodbye?'

"I'm sorry, Eva, but I had to go then. I'm sorry, but business goes before pleasure. I have to go to London tomorrow. Can we have dinner tonight Eva?"

"No, we can't Sean. I have other plans. But if you wait a minute we can have a drink in the bar next door. "

Eva loves to talk. I don't have to say much. Most of the questions she asks, are answered by herself. Eva is very beautiful. She has a small face, slightly bended nose and brown eyes, thin lips and long curly brown hair. Her face however doesn't match her body. Eva is tall and wide. Last time we've met, she weighed 120 kg. She probably weighs a 130 kg now. Eva doesn't have a problem with that. Although she can't hide her impressive bottom, she is fairly good at hiding her massive breasts.

"When are you coming back to Amsterdam, Sean? I really want to make love to you. I love the sex with you. It has been too long now. My friend isn't as good as you are. I'm getting wetter and wetter, only by talking to you and sitting next to you. I wish you could lick my pussy, put your tongue in my arse, drink my piss and eat my shit. Oh, Sean, I wish I could stay the evening. Kiss me Sean, show me that you love me."

I kissed Eva full on the mouth.

"I love you, Eva. I love it when you talk so dirty. I will let you know when I'm back."

I left the bar and headed to the hotel. No luck with Eva tonight. I'll better use the time to prepare my business in London. I ate my dinner in the room. I don't waste my time. I drank a few beers and around 10 o'clock I undressed. I looked at myself in the mirror and did some intensive exercises. Half an hour later I finished and was ready for a shower. I laid myself in the bathtub and let my body rest. My hand tough was stroking my penis. The feeling is so intense. I'll take my time to get my penis erect. Finally it stood fierce, the skin pulled back from its head. The blood coloured the head red. I put some pressure and some drops of my golden nectar leave my penis and slowly travel down to my balls. There is mother again. She always appears when I'm playing with myself. She is so lovely. Her huge body makes me hot. More piss leaves my penis and I spray my face with it. Mother pisses at the same time in my open mouth. The taste of her piss is like the best Chablis you can get. My hair gets soaked from the piss that I spray over myself. Mother turns around and lays her big tits on my belly. I can piss over her tits now. She likes that. Her knees are beside my head and I look at her bottom, straight into her arse. I kiss her arse, put my tongue in it and taste her inner juices. Mother disappears. My penis is quite long and thick when erect but now it feels like a huge candle of over 10 inches. The blood is pumping into the veins and the colour of the head is the darkest red. It aches when my piss is leaving but I love it. It's only a matter of time when the sperm is following the piss. It is so strong that it splashed onto my face. "Mother!"

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

It was raining when I walked into the street where John was supposed to live. He should own a flat in the building named Courtney Court. The street wasn't wide and probably therefore only a one-way street. No cars were parked. The few light posts were switched on. It gave only a sinister impression. My hat not only protected me from the rain but also from prying eyes. I walked slowly. I needed to know what was around. I could see a crossing a 100 yards ahead of me, probably the end of the street. I passed the building. Next to the main door, the names of the residents were written on a grey iron plate. On the 4th floor there was only one flat and only one resident, John Arthur McGestle. My information was correct and actual. Excellent, I like that. Lets see if he is in or if not whether he is in London. Now I wait for a person to open the main door for me. It didn't happen for the next 10 minutes. I have to get on otherwise it will be suspicious that I just stand there. I walked to the crossing and yes it was the end of the street. Across the street there was a newsstand. Didn't need to buy anything but I read some of the news I already heard on the television that morning. Financial crisis, economic crisis, war almost everywhere. That was the good news today. The bad news however was that it would rain for most of the day. I walked back to the building. The moment I passed, a young fairly attractive woman opened the main door. Not my type because she was thin, very thin.

"Good morning" I said, tipped my hat with my fingers and stepped inside.

"Oh, hi" the woman said and closed the door.

I was in. I took the stairs to get to the 4th floor. I knocked on the door and had my story ready in case someone opened it. No one answered. Excellent. Used a special key to unlock the door. There shouldn't be an alarm system, but I have to be very cautious. I walked inside. The flat was very spacious and quite nicely decorated. The bedroom was still untidy so it might be used the previous night.

"Who the fuck are you?" The thin woman I saw at the door shouted this at me.

"I am John's lawyer. I have a meeting with him now. Who are you and where is John?"

"How the hell you've got in Mr Lawyer?"

A bit of a foul mouth I thought.

"The door was open, sweetie, you didn't lock it."

"Oh, fuck it. Don't tell John, please. He wouldn't be pleased at all. I'm Rita, by the way. John will not be back before ten in the evening, he told me. You want to have some fun. We can do it now."

"No, I don't like skinny women." I said, leaving the flat.

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

I sat on the doorstep waiting for Lucy. She would be pleased to see me again. It has been a while but she is always there for me. Half an hour later Lucy parked her car in her private parking spot. It took a while before she was out of her car. Lucy by no means is skinny. A full figured mature woman she is. Excellent breasts, a bottom to die for and she is fairly attractive. Just like mother.

"Sean!" Lucy cried out, "How nice to see you again. Here are the keys, open the door please."

I opened the door and Lucy walked in, kissed me on the cheek, pressed her tits against my chest and said while walking into the bathroom "Give me a moment, Sean, I'll prepare myself. You know where to find the wine. Put the oven on. Pizza's are in the freezer."

Lucy is like this, simple but straightforward. I opened a bottle of white wine, filled two glasses and did what was instructed. Had to wait for her again. Not particular like that but if the woman does what I want and like, I'll manage.

Lucy walked into the room wearing only a white long and wide thin dress. Immediately I became aroused. Lucy picked up her glass and emptied in one gulp. Not so sophisticated.

"I needed that, Sean, sorry. Could I have another one please? So what brings you're here? Except for the sex with me though."

"Business, Lucy, you know. I have to sort out a couple of things. Will keep me busy for about two weeks, I guess. I stay with you if you don't mind."

"Of course I don't mind, Sean. You are the only person that cares about me. You may even love me. I owe you a lot Sean. You gave me back my life, my self-esteem. Come Sean and follow me into the bathroom. I want something to do with you. You will like it. I'm sure."

I followed her. My dick was fully erect. Lucy's body is so nice, so beautiful. Her massive tits, her huge body and her glorious bottom were the things I longed for. I need to have her.

"Lay down on the floor Sean. I will step over you and piss you in the face. It may not seem to be erotic but I just want to do it. Then I will get wet and I want you to fuck me silly with that bloody huge penis of yours".

I laid myself down on the floor and Lucy squatted over me. Her cunt is so nice. She has fairly tiny lips, no hair of course and a clit that is barely covered. I saw her cunt and lifted my head. I have to lick her cunt, I want her juices into my mouth.

"Oh Lucy, your cunt is so nice. Please leave it over my face, make me wet with your juices. I will lick your cunt for ever."

Lucy moved her wet and juicy cunt over my face. She let me lick her and I had my tongue moving in and out her sopping cunt. Lucy could not control herself anymore. She begged for more and I gave it to her. Finally she relaxed and with a huge "aaaaahhhhgggg" she squirted all her feminine juices over my face. It came in spurts and wetted me completely.

"Sean, please Sean, lick my cunt, lick my body, drink my juices. Oh my God, what are you doing to me? I want to play with you, but you don't let me. Oh Sean, I love you so much."

Lucy felt down. Her body covered me completely. She is quite huge, or fat you may say. I moved her aside a bit and managed to lie next to her. I caressed her fabulous breast with the tiny light brown nipples.

"You have nice breasts, Lucy. I love these huge tits. I wish I could suck those tits all day long. I won't forget your wet cunt my love. I won't forget your great bottom with your wrinkled arse hole. I will lick you wherever I can. I will put my finger or even more fingers in every hole you have. I don't mind whether you find it dirty. Sex is never dirty. I love you and I love everything that is coming from you."

"I know you do, Sean. Face it then, my love. Lick my fat bottom, lick my brown wrinkled arse, please Sean." Lucy crawled away from me and lay on her fat belly with her huge tits beside her body. She spread her legs and begged me to lick me first and then screw her in the arse. When I put my dick in her arse I felt resistance. A turd blocked the entrance.

"Put it in, Sean. I like it when you fuck me and pumping in my shit."

I pushed further and after a while I was in her bowels up to my balls. I saw her shit coming out her arse and greased my body. I love that so much.

"Push your shit out, Lucy, while I'm fucking you." And so she did. The feeling was so intense for both of us, that we both had our orgasm at the same time.

"Leave it for a while in my arse, Sean, your dick is still hard. I push out a few more turds for you my love."

I lay on her fat body, shit smeared and smashed between my chest and her fat bottom.

I look forward to the next two weeks. Having sex after work it the best remedy to stay fit.

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

To be continued...

peelover
peelover
38 Followers