The List Ch. 02: Monica

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shane made six quick, short thrusts and then plunged himself completely into her. He held himself there for a second before slowly backing out. He repeated the process multiple times.

Shane sat up straight and brought her legs together, and placed her ankles on either side of his head. With reckless abandon, he ploughed into her. Monica's lips parted into a slight smile and he could see the pleasure spread across her face. Even though her eyes were closed, he could still tell they rolled inside her head.

Monica started to thrash her head side to side while she held her breath, before letting out a scream. "AHHHHH SHIT! Fuck me Shane!! Fuck my pussy and make me cum again!"

Shane quickly brought her legs down to the side of him, and made 3 more fast hard thrusts into her. Monica's body convulsed as her vagina tightened around Shane's shaft. He left himself buried inside of her as she continued to orgasm. He could feel her juices flowing.

Monica came down from her climax when Shane pulled out and thrust in one more time with his thumb pushing and rubbing on her clit. Monica was sent into another orgasm that rippled through her body. She leaned forward, grabbed Shane's shoulders, and hugged him firmly as she dug her fingernails into his flesh. Monica brought her head up and placed it under his chin. Her body went rigid before it quivered and shuddered. Shane held her and stroked her hair.

"That was fucking intense! I have never squirted before! I could feel every vein of your gorgeous cock as you drove it into me. OH MY GOSH! Here I am relaxing, and you haven't even cum yet!"

Monica pushed Shane back and made him lay down. Eagerly, she lowered her lips to kiss the head of his cock. She tasted her cum on him and began to lick the length of his shaft from top to bottom. She continued until he was completely clean of her cum.

Positioning her mouth above him again, she spit on the head of his dick and stroked her hand up his cock. She pushed down the saliva around the edges of the ridge with her mouth. Monica released him to start over as she took him a little deeper each time. Monica dragged her tongue across his sensitive flesh as she pulled away to gather more of her saliva, which added to the lubrication in order to take more of him in.

Shane watched in amazement as Monica sucked him in deeper with each bob of her head. Jolene was only able to get about half of his cock in her mouth. Of course, Jolene had a small mouth. Monica managed to get over half his big cock without gagging. Her spit ran down the sides of his shaft. She continued her dive and took another inch. Within minutes she had her nose pushed into his pubes, while his cock hit the back of her throat. Withdrawing his cock slowly, she began her next dive into his crotch. She started to pump him with her hands as she increased the pace at which her head moved up and down.

"Ahh. Wow! That feels good Monica. I've never felt a mouth like yours. Keep doing that with your tongue!"

Shane's balls tensed and his cock swelled at the base. Pumping faster, she held her mouth over the head of his penis. Monica sucked and licked. Shane's legs tightened as he announced, "I'm going to cum! Take my load in your mouth Monica. I'm fucking your beautiful mouth and I want you to swallow every last drop!"

"MmmHmm! MmHMM!" was the only reply before he blast the back of her throat. The first spurt of his spunk found its way down her throat. The second one shot into her mouth, and even though it was not as large as the first it filled her. She was required to swallow fast and hard as another burst was about to be released. Monica took the last shot into her mouth, but instead of swallowing she opened her mouth to show Shane. She sat back, parted her lips, and let his cum leak out. It ran down her chin and fell on her tits. She moved her head slowly from side to side as she let the rest drain from her mouth onto her tits. She massaged it in, rubbed it in circles around her nipples, and cupped her breasts, before she smeared it all around.

Shane was mesmerized with how sexy it looked. "You like that, don't you? Do you like to see me rubbing my tits with your cum?"

Shane nodded emphatically. He stood up as far as the car roof would let him. Monica lowered herself and wrapped her big tits around his dick. "Mmmm, it's a nice fit," she said.

"It feels perfect to me." Shane started thrusting upward while Monica pushed her tits down. She squeezed them together to give Shane the friction he needed. He fucked her tits like a wild animal. A few times Monica buried her chin to her breast bone, and let the head of his cock slip into her mouth.

Monica separated her breasts to give his dick freedom and took him into her mouth. He shoved his cock as far as it could go. For the first time, Monica gagged. Shane pulled her head toward him forcefully. He rammed his cock in and out of her mouth. He heard her gag with each inward thrust and felt the buildup of saliva that covered the length of his shaft. With a final spit on his cock, she placed it between her tits again. "Mmmm," she hummed as he moved his hips.

"That feels so good. I love seeing the head of my cock pop out from between your tits like that." Shane thrust harder to get as much of his cock to extend beyond the barrier of her cleavage. He pumped hard and fast, pulling Monica's hair, making her look into his eyes.

Shane felt the familiar feeling of cum ready to explode as he rocked back and forth in Monica's deep valley. Monica must have sensed he was getting close as she lowered her chin, with her mouth open wide. Shane wailed, "AHHHH! Here it comes! Here it COMES!!" A thick rope of cum shot forth and landed squarely of Monica's forehead. The second one went straight into her open mouth. The third and fourth landed on her big tits. Even though this was his second time tonight, the amount of cum was sizable given the short time in between.

Exhausted, cramped, and covered in cum, both decided it was time to clean up. The seat of the car was slippery. The two of them tried to get up multiple times, but fell back down onto the seat. Shane was able to find a couple of Kleenex's in the car. Monica and Shane went for a quick swim in the lake to wash their bodies off. On their way back to the car, Monica spotted a towel that had been left on a log. It looked fairly clean, so they used it to clean up the seat of the car. Shane thought, Thank God vinyl is easy to clean.

Shane took Monica the rest of the way to her brother's house, and gave her a long kiss goodnight. "We need to do that again. Though, next time I want to see exactly how many times you can cum with that big cock of yours. So, plan your day accordingly for when I decide to give it up again," she chuckled and hobbled inside.

Once he returned home, Shane went immediately to his room. He remembered his list in the nightstand drawer. Three years had passed since he was able to cross anything off of it. He looked for Monica's name, and slowly put a line through it as he thought of something to add. He had loved Jolene and began to think he might have loved Monica too. Shane wrote Jolene and Monica on a new row. He combined the assets list from both girls, and finished the listing with one simple word, "Threesome."

The doorbell rang, snapping Shane out of his daydream. He went to the door to see one of his high school friends, Steven, standing with a 12 pack under his arm. "Take those out back and I'll get some of dad's scotch to top it off," he said as he invited Steven in.

"Do you remember Jolene and Monica?" Shane asked, as he popped the tab on a beer and started recounting his daydreams that day.

12