The List Ch. 09

Story Info
Nick gets rough with a teacher.
3.8k words
4.53
173.9k
59

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 04/11/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This isn't the tone that I plan on taking the story into, but I thought it was an interesting idea. I hope you'll agree.

--------

Things were going very well so far. When I was eighteen I'd made a list of ten girls I was determined to sleep with. Only a few weeks had gone by and I went from being a virgin to having a very active sex life.

I'd slept with Amy and Megan, the two hottest cheerleaders at my school. I'd also slept with my friend Mindy, and later bedded her beautiful mother, Dee. Now it was time to check the fifth woman off of my list.

One morning during first period math class Mindy passed a note to me as I'd instructed her to. Instead of trying to be sly, she passed it in a very deliberate and visible way and the teacher saw it.

Our teacher walked over and asked for the note before I could look at it. This was just as I'd planned.

The appropriately named Ms. Candy was a beautiful, raven-haired math teacher in her mid-thirties. She was busty and taller-than-average, with a tight figure that drove all of her male students, and a few of her female students, wild. She had pale white skin, thin glasses, and dressed professionally but in a "younger" way than most of the teachers. She always wore dark-colored skirts and high heels.

We occasionally saw a softer side of her, but she usually presented herself as very stern or strict.

Ms. Candy took the note that Mindy had passed to me out of my hand and went back to her desk to read it. She kept her face very controlled as she skimmed it over, and then she slid it in a drawer.

The bell rang a few minutes later, and the other students started to file out of the room. She said, very teacherly, "Nick, I want you to stop by here after school for a moment. I'm concerned about something."

She said it a serious tone that made me worry that I'd made a big miscalculation.

The day went by and, as requested, I showed up in the classroom after school. It was just me and the stern-faced teacher.

"Sit down, Nick," she said and I took a desk in the front row. She sat in front of me on top of her desk, crossing her long, pale legs.

"I wanted to talk to you about a note that Mindy was passing to you. Some of the content was very school-inappropriate and I wanted to hear what you had to say about it."

"I haven't seen the note yet, ma'am; I don't know what it says."

She picked up the note that was sitting on her desk.

"It reads, 'I love the pictures you took of me blowing your gigantic cock. Do I suck your huge dick better than Amy or Megan?' Clearly I'm concerned, Nick, if what this letter says is true."

Nobody said anything for an awkward minute.

"I'd think you'd better show it to me."

"Ma'am?"

"Take your dick out."

I didn't say anything; I just went for my zipper and pulled my cock out through my fly. I wasn't hard, but now that I knew Ms. Candy wanted to see it, it was growing fast.

"Young man, that's very impressive," she said, still speaking in her "teacher" tone.

She stood up and walked towards me. My Math teacher grabbed a handful of my thick shaft in her hand and sank down to her knees.

"It's perfect," she said, softening her voice and running her eyes over my member. "It's big, and thick, and it's just like—"

She stopped her sentence and didn't say anything for a second.

"I've been wondering what I was going to tell you all day, Nick, if what that letter said about your dick was true; and it sure looks like it is. I think I have to just be honest with you, even though I could end up getting fired for this. I don't have any choice but to open up to you in a way that a teacher should not talk to a student.

"I've only seen one cock like this before, and it belonged to my ex-husband. I tell everybody that I left him, but it isn't true. He treated me bad; he even smacked me around some. He cheated on me with countless women and didn't bother keeping it a secret from me. He would call me crude names in front of his friends, too, and things like that.

"Like I said, though, he left me. The pathetic things is that I miss being with him and I'd take him back in a second, because nobody's ever been able to fuck me like he could.

"He had a giant dick just like this one," my teacher said as I grew larger in her hand, "and he could pound me so well that I could tolerate everything else. He could make me come dozens of times in a row, so I didn't care how he treated me. I was more like a possession of his than a wife.

"One time I had my sisters over and I was cooking dinner for all of us. He carried both of them to our marital bed and fucked them with the door open while I made supper and tried not to cry. I had to listen to the three of them fuck for an hour before they stumbled out of the bedroom. He didn't even get dressed. He left his prize out while he ate and stroked it. And, even though they'd just gotten the best fucking of their lives, both of my sisters looked at me like I was pathetic the way I let him do whatever he wanted, and the way he was in complete control of me.

"The weird part is that I respected him for using me. He was a dominant male; a bad boy. I let him do whatever he wanted to me, and I miss being treated like that.

"God, I can't believe I'm telling you all of this." She still had my dick in her hands, and was slowly stroking it as she talked. "In the year since he left me I've been trying to fill the void, and it's turning me into a slut."

Her lip quivered a little here.

"I've had so many one night stands trying to find another guy with a dick like this and they've all been duds. None of them have given me what I need.

"Now I've found you, though.

"So here's my proposal, Nick. As long as nobody at school will find out about it, why don't you come to my apartment for supper tonight? You can do whatever you want while you're there, so don't think of me like your teacher. I want you to treat me like a skank or a piece of trash, as long as you fuck me well."

With that, she got up off of her knees and exited the room, leaving me hard as a rock. This was proving to be my easiest conquest yet. Without really even having to try I was going to fuck my sexy teacher.

I spent the next few hours trying to work myself into the right frame of mind. I'd never gotten that rough with a woman before, but I was going to try to play the role that Ms. Candy was expecting.

I showed up at her apartment door that evening and knocked loudly. She answered the door quickly but I still snapped at her, "Were you planning on making me wait out here all night?"

"I'm so sorry," she said apologetically.

She was still dressed in the clothes she'd worn to work, a black skirt and a shiny purple blouse. She had let her jet-black hair down, though, from the bun it was in earlier.

"I'm glad you didn't bother cleaning up for me," I said, referencing her appearance in a sarcastic tone.

"You don't think I look good?"

"I think you could look better."

Before we even walked into her apartment, the first thing I did was smack her ass as hard as I could. Just that one blow probably left a red mark on her rump.

She had a nice apartment. It was small, but the things inside seemed expensive. It was very brightly lit, with lots of white and grey decorations. I could hear some food frying in the kitchen.

"Did you have a good day?" she asked.

"Just take off your shirt," I replied in an annoyed tone.

She was a little taken aback, and I wasn't sure if it was for real or not. She hung her head a little and started unbuttoning her blouse. She slid it off to reveal a black, lacy bra and an expensive-looking pearl necklace. Ms. Candy had an amazing chest, probably a "D" cup, but she was also very slim. You could sense just by looking at her how soft her pale white skin must be.

I could tell the she was looking for signs of approval in my face, and saying that I liked what I saw would be an understatement, but I tried not to show it.

"Now go get me a beer," I said, dryly.

She scurried off quickly and her chest bounced while she moved. It was hard for me to keep up this role because she looked so beautiful, and seemed so eager to please. My instinct was to be nicer to her, but I tried to hold back.

She came back with my beer, poured in a nice glass. I took a sip, and we stood there for a moment in silence.

"Why are you still standing here, dummy? Go finish my dinner." She hurried into the kitchen again without saying a word. After a moment I followed her.

I slipped up behind Ms. Candy as she stood at the stove and I slid my hands onto her hips. She froze a little. I hiked her skirt up to reveal a set of black garters and some lacy black panties that matched her bra.

With little indication that I was going to do so, I shoved a finger deep inside of her pussy and she gasped.

"I can't believe how wet you are already," I said. "What a tramp you turned out to be! You're so desperate for cock that you're giving one of your students alcohol and hoping he'll fuck you? It's embarrassing."

My teacher's lip quivered a bit, but she didn't say anything. She just kept trying to finish the meal as I started wiggling my middle finger inside of her.

"You really are a whore, aren't you?" I said in an almost taunting manner.

Half of her mind was on preparing the meal, and half of it was on the finger that was moving around in her vagina. She reached behind her body with her free hand and grabbed my dick through my jeans. In a resigned voice she answered, "Yes, Nick. You're right. I'm a whore. I'll do anything if you'll fuck me."

I pulled my finger out of my teacher and she sighed.

"Well, I'm going to show you what I think whores deserve."

I grabbed a handful of her jet-black hair and started dragging Ms. Candy out of her kitchen by it. She was obviously concerned about leaving the stove on, but all the same didn't put up much of a fight.

I pulled her into the living room and bent her over the arm of a plush white couch, then I stood behind her and pressed my crotch against her shapely behind. I released the hair I'd pulled her by, but instantly wrapped the same hand around her slender neck. Some fear shot through her eyes, but she also moaned a little.

"For one thing, whores shouldn't be wearing pretty things like this."

As I said it, I grabbed the pearl necklace she was wearing and pulled it off of her. The pearls went flying in a thousand directions. Her only reaction was to close her eyes and to start grinding her crotch desperately against mine. She was already so worked up she was starting to whimper.

I let go of her neck, and slid her skirt back up over her hips. I took a step away from her body, still bent over the end of the couch, and spanked her hard.

She gasped and moaned at the same time, as if pleasure and pain had just mixed.

I spanked her again. "Tell me what you need."

She moaned into a pillow, "I need to be full of cock."

I could have kept this part of the game going for much longer, but I was young and rock hard. I unzipped my jeans and pulled my cock out through the fly. Which much effort, I also managed to get my balls pulled out of the fly without removing my pants.

I grabbed my rock hard dick like a club and spanked her with it. She knew what had just hit her in the ass and squealed. My teacher's behind was turning bright pink.

"I'm going to fill you up better than your old man ever did. You're my territory now."

She was still bent over the couch, and I walked around to her face.

"Suck my balls," I ordered her.

She looked me in the eyes, hers slightly teary from the spanking, and took one of massive nuts to her lips. She began to lick it and suck it with great skill.

"Take a whole ball in your mouth."

She tried for a minute, but couldn't take the whole thing in.

"I don't think I can," she whimpered.

I grabbed my dick and used it to smack her hard across the face. Her eyes went wide open, but she never stopped servicing me. "I SAID, suck a whole ball."

This time, she was magically able to do it. I patted this woman, probably fifteen years my senior, on the head and said, "Good girl."

It popped out of her mouth after a minute and she gasped for air.

"Are they bigger than your husbands?" I asked.

"Yes—a lot. I could feel the cum throbbing in it. They're amazing!"

I didn't say anything else; I just grabbed her head and put my dick up to her lips. Her mouth reflexively opened, and I shoved the head straight in. I wasn't in the mood for any gentle licking, or steady building of a rhythm; I just wanted to fuck her throat.

I grabbed a handful of her hair again and started shoving my tool in as she gagged. I was impressed; most of it went down her throat before I hit the back. Her hung-husband must have broken her good. I enjoyed watching it disappear in and out of her lips for a few minutes.

"Did you ever think you'd let a student fuck your face?"

She didn't say anything; she just started moaning into the cock that she was choking on. I reached down her body and unfastened her bra.

Ms. Candy probably had the most perfect chest that I've ever seen. They were large, natural, and perfectly symmetrical.

Without taking my dick out of her mouth, I managed to pull her so that she was laying on her back, on the couch, spread eagle, so that I could play with her bust while I shoved my dick in and out of her mouth.

I rubbed her nipples, and she started to arch her back and moan. I shoved my cock all the way down her throat once, and then pulled it all of the way out so she could concentrate on her orgasm.

I played with her tits, and rubbed my dick against her face some, and it was enough to push her to her first orgasm.

She came and moaned for a minute, and then announced, "Please fuck me Nick, I'm ready."

I was plenty ready to, but I couldn't resist getting some of those big tits. I straddled her body on the couch and put my cock between her globes. My member was still dripping from her saliva, and slid pretty well when I pressed her pale breasts together.

"Good," she said, "fuck my tits with your monster!"

"You like that big dick?"

"It's even better than my exes!" she whimpered, in sentence which was broken by breathy gasps. "Please put it in my pussy!"

I stopped fucking her tits, and instead started slapping them with my dick. Then I moved up and slapped her face some more; more gently than the first time I hit her with it.

"Beg me again and I will."

"Pleeasse fuck me?"

I smacked her a little harder with my erection. "You can do better than that."

Without hesitation she exclaimed loudly, "Own my cunt! All I need is cock! Please give it to me, I'm begging!"

I shoved my head into her mouth for a second while I reached behind and ripped off her panties. They didn't tear all of the way—they were dangling, ripped, in her garters.

Then I walked behind her legs and spread them over my shoulders. "Get ready for the fucking of your life!" I said, grabbing my cock head and rubbing it against her pussy lips.

She gasped at the very touch of it, like just knowing that it existed would be enough to make her cum.

"Come on, fuck your teacher!"

With that encouragement, like spurs to a horse, I eased my shaft into her in one long but slow stroke. As soon as she was stuffed with me her fire alarm suddenly started going off! We'd left the food burning in the kitchen.

I started to pull off of her.

"No, pleeeaaaasseeee ignore it!" she begged. "You have to fuck me right now!"

At her orders, and as an alarm went off, I put the full weight of my body on top of hers and started working my member in and out of her opening. As I built up a rhythm, I wrapped my hand around her throat again, but didn't apply much pressure.

She instantly started to come, loudly, even though it had only been a few strokes.

"Fuck me harder! Fuck me! Fuck me!"

We kept going for a minute as she had one long climax. As soon as she started to come down from her orgasm, I started rocking her body much harder and she realized that I hadn't even really put an effort forward yet.

I pounded the little body of my teacher harder and harder, and she seemed to simply slip into one long orgasm. She dug her red fingernails deep into my back, which made me almost lose control.

"Oh my GAAAWWWWDDD!" she screamed.

I tightened my grip around her neck a little. "You like that dick, don't you, bitch?"

"I love it! I belong to your dick!"

She was still coming and screming heavily, when suddenly there was an urgent knock on the door. I'm sure that it was related to the smoke alarm that had been going off for several minutes.

"Don't you dare stop," she said between gritted teeth. "I need you to come for me!"

Luckily, I was pretty close and, after ignoring the calls at the door for a minute I climaxed with her. My balls clinched tightly, and I pulled out of her opening to shower my Math teacher in an aroused explosion of cum. I burst my seed all over her face, hair, and breasts.

I hovered over her body, jerking the last drops onto her.

She panted for a minute and tried to collect herself, and seemed to gradually realize that she couldn't ignore reality forever. Ms. Candy seemed to snap suddenly out of a multi-orgasm haze and started wiping her face clean of sperm with her hands.

"No," I said, instantly. "You answer the door like that."

She heard in my voice that it was a command, and walked to the door, pulling it open.

An alarmed neighbor rushed in—a forty-something woman dressed like, well, most people on their day off. Baggy sweat clothes and messy, short blonde hair.

"Is everything okay—?" she started to ask before she took in the situation.

It's funny to me to replay the sight that she walked in on in my mind. The beautiful young woman that she probably waved to every morning was topless, with her panties half-ripped off of her body and hanging from her garters. In addition, she was covered in sperm, and looked like she'd been through a hurricane.

It makes you wonder what the people you see every day do behind closed doors.

Her neighbor also burst in to the room to find a young male, fully dressed but with a gigantic cock hanging out of his jeans which was incriminatingly covered with the purple lipstick Ms. Candy was wearing.

In addition, the kitchen was filing with smoke.

"Oh, goodness—", the neighbor gasped. She was obviously flustered (as an understatement). "I thought there was an emergency."

She took in the scene and blushed deeply. She was a short woman of average build who looked over Ms. Candy's perfect body in an envious manner.

"I'm so sorry." As soon as Ms. Candy began to speak, some cum dripped off of her chin and made a tiny but audible splatter against the hardwood floor. "I heard the alarm, but I just couldn't get to it. It's just food burning. It's okay," and she ran into the kitchen to turn off the burner and silence the alarm.

The neighbor stood alone (and anxiously) with me for a minute as I started to grow hard again. I noticed she had a wedding ring on, and she kept taking her eyes off of my cock, only to have them drift back again.

She looked me in the face, and I gave her a sly wink.

"And who are you?" she said to me.

"I'm one of her students," I said with a laugh.

The alarm silenced, Ms. Candy walked back into our room.

"He's a prized pupil."

The new woman laughed nervously. "And if there are any more fires, you can just use his hose to put it out." She blushed even deeper. I could tell she was a prudish woman who'd just let her thought slip.

I turned to Ms. Candy.

"Alright, back on your knees."

Without hesitation, the cum-covered beauty rushed back over and started sucking cock in front of her neighbor.

"You can stay if you want," I offered to the new woman.

12