The List Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my God, it's huge!" she shouted as I started rocking back and forth. Her cunt was deep, and I was able to slide in easier that I'd been able to with most girls.

Our bodies slapped back and forth, and her orgasm seemed to pass, but another one was right behind it.

"Keep fucking me! I've never come like this before! Fuck me! Fuck me! You're crushing me with your cock!"

I pounded into her as untold minutes and countless orgasms passed. I was slamming into her body for a long time before Amy made her way back down the stairs.

She walked into the room and took in the sight:

The cock she craved that hung on the man she adored was driving deeply into her brother's fiancée. This larger woman, normally shy, was begging for cock at the top of her lungs. She still had her garters and high heels on. Her large breasts slapped around her body, and her face was covered in semen.

Amy seemed to zero in on this, and, approaching Sarah, began to lick the cum off of her body.

As she erupted in yet another orgasm, and as Amy licked the sperm from her face, Sarah managed to give me a knowing look; we'd seen Amy's mother do the same thing on video just a little bit ago.

"Keep drilling my hole! You're incredible! I didn't know anybody could fuck like this!"

Amy lapped up as much sperm as she could find, even out of the other girl's hair. Then she started to play with Sarah's large breasts, which just seemed to add fuel to the fire of the girl who could already not contain herself.

"I think you're killing me with your cock!" Sarah screamed.

Amy then reached down between Sarah's legs and put two of her fingers on the base of my shaft. I guess that she wanted to feel a cock driving in and out of another woman.

As Sarah continued to climax, Amy slid out of her panties, climbed on top of Sarah so that they were face-to-face, and started to make love to her as I fucked her.

Amy's pussy was right in front of me now, and she was already soaking wet. I put two fingers inside of her and started rocking Amy back and forth at the same speed as her future sister-in-law.

I spanked one girl's ass, then the other's.

The girls started to orgasm together. They were both loud but Sarah, full of cock, had lost all control.

She started shrieking, "Fuck my pussy! Fuck my pussy! I know what a real man is now!"

I was about ready to release my seed again. "I'm going to come again!" I announced.

"Come in me this time!" Sarah begged, as Amy continued trying to kiss her. "Fill me with cum!"

I banged Amy harder and harder with my fingers as I felt my cock tense up. She squealed and moaned, "Bang me!" as she lay on top of the other girl. The three of us were coming together.

I knew that it was time and practically stabbed Sarah with my cock as the first burst of cum shot deep inside of her womb.

"Oh my God!" Sarah squealed as she felt the big dick explode inside of her. Her legs wrapped around my waist as hard as she could.

Everybody was moaning and panting as we climaxed, and I continued to spray my jizz into Sarah.

After the orgasm, nobody said anything; we just laid there breathing, as if we'd just run a marathon.

Eventually, Amy and I stood up. Not Sarah. She seemed like she was still on another planet.

I walked back into the bar with the blonde and she poured us another shot, and Amy proposed a toast:

"To big cocks, and the girls they fuck!"

We laughed, then clinked the shot glasses together and slammed them.

After a second I reached out and started playing with her large, perfect breasts. You just can't be around nice, bare tits like that for so long without touching them.

We were soon making out, and it didn't take long for Amy to slide down onto her knees, in front of the bar and next to the pool table.

She wrapped both hands around my soft member and looked up to me with her big, blue eyes.

"Any chance your big boy here is going to get hard again?" While saying it she flicked her tongue against the tip of my limp cock.

"I'm not sure."

"Oh, come on, I know you still have some dick left for your little Blondie."

With that she started licking up and down my shaft.

"Ooh, Sarah tastes good!" she giggled.

Amy started sucking on the head of my dick as Sarah finally stumbled in from the adjourning room. She looked exhausted.

She grabbed the open bottle of tequila that Amy and I had just used, and took an urgent pull off of it. Then Sarah walked up next to me.

She whispered in my ear, "You're a real monster. I've always loved getting fucked, but I didn't know it could feel like THAT."

"Thanks, baby, you were great. I felt like I came inside of you forever."

"I felt like you did, too," she said, as her eyes sparkled. "Until my wedding day, you can have my body any time you want."

We kissed a few times. It was that type of post-sex kiss that's kind of innocent and romantic; almost meek.

Amy was still sucking on my cock. I felt it stir a little bit, but it still wasn't really hard.

"Maybe you should give her some help," I said to Sarah.

She kissed me again, then got on her knees next to her friend.

"Why don't you each suck on a ball?" I suggested.

The girls moved their faces so they were pressed up against each other and moved down to my nuts.

Sarah had a bigger mouth and was able to suck on a ball a lot easier than Amy, who struggled to get it in her mouth. My semi-hard dick slapped lazily between their faces.

I grabbed a hold of my shaft and started trying to jerk it alive while I watched the girls work. I could feel my member growing hard again.

Growing weary of trying to suck one of my giant nuts into her mouth, Amy moved back up to the head of my cock. Sarah followed her and, while I was stroking myself slowly, the two girls started to make out with each other, and with my cockhead.

My pole was almost totally rigid after a minute of the girls kissing it. "Suck my dick, Blondie," I encouraged.

She started doing her version of a deep throat right away; meaning that she took in as much as she could to fuck me with her mouth, but it was only a few inches.

She rocked back and forth for a few minutes, and then Sarah grabbed the back of her head and started shoving her down onto my shaft.

"Come on, slut, take some more!" Sarah taunted, as Amy started to make gagging sounds. It was the same thing she'd done to Megan; Sarah seemed to enjoy watching another girl gag on a cock.

"I bet you want that dick in your little pussy, don't you?" she added.

Amy could only try to nod as the cock was forced in and out of her throat.

While enjoying the head, I was rock hard again by this point and ready to fuck one more time.

I pulled my erection out of Amy's mouth and lifted her to the ground. I took Amy and bent her over the pool table.

I started rubbing my dick against her ass and she started grinding against me like she was in heat. I grabbed a hand full of her blonde hair.

"It's your turn, Blondie, but first I want you to tell Sarah how bad you need it."

She didn't hesitate. It was almost like she had a speech at the tip of her tongue.

"Sarah," Amy moaned, "I need to be fucked sooo bad by a big cock. It's all I can think about and sometimes I think it's all I'm made for. I need this stud to rip me apart with his log--"

She probably would have kept going, but I was really ready to fuck by this point and shoved it in her in one quick motion.

"Oh God!" the little blonde cooed.

I still had a handful of blonde hair and my other hand on her perfect hips. I started thrusting my giant cock in and out of the cheerleader. God, I loved fucking that girl.

"Oh, that's what I need!" she announced.

I was slowly fucking her faster and faster, and her breasts started rubbing against the felt of the pool table.

Sarah was just sitting there watching, like a spectator watching her favorite team play.

"Sarah, why don't you get me another beer?" I said as I humped her friend.

Sarah walked over with two cans of beer; one for me and one for her. She cracked one and handed it to me.

"What was your toast, Amy?" I said, my voice a little broken as I slammed her pussy. She was having an orgasm, and could only reply with a moan. "Oh yes. Sarah, here's to big cocks and the girls they fuck."

We toasted with our beers, and I took a long pull while I rocked Amy's body. I set my cold beer down on the top of her ass, which made her shiver, but she didn't complain.

"Fuck me! Pound my little cunt!" Amy shouted, still bent over a pool table. I loved hearing her talk like that in front of her friend.

I'd been doing her for a while at this point. Sarah reached from behind me and started rubbing my balls.

"Where are you going to come?" she asked.

"Why, do you want some more?"

"Oh, yeah."

Taking another swig of my beer and setting it aside, I adjusted positions with Amy. I picked her up off of the table and lifted her off of the ground. She wrapped her arms and legs around me and I started to fuck her again. Standing, I used the whole weight of my body to pull her little frame onto my dick and she instantly started shrieking.

"Tell Sarah you're my cock slut," I insisted to her.

"Sarah, I'm his cock slut!" Amy announced. "I love his fucking cock."

Her ass slapped loudly against my body, and she started to come even harder.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!" she begged.

I could feel that I was ready to come one last time.

"Take that fucking dick, Blondie." Then I added, "Sarah, I'm about to fill your mouth up."

She eagerly knelt down in front of me, eye-level with my cock thrusting in and out of Amy.

I grabbed two handfuls of Amy's blonde hair now and started pulling her onto my erection with the frantic urgency of a man about to come.

"Oh fuck, you're so big! So fucking big!" she shouted.

"Here it comes!" I announced to the ladies. I lifted Amy with my arms so my dick popped out of her and I felt it slap lightly against Sarah's face. Within a second I was in her mouth and fucking it as hard as I could with Amy's body still wrapped around me.

I squeezed Amy's body tightly as I felt my balls release between Sarah's red lips. For it being my third load, it seemed like it was still a really big one. Sarah took several shots in the mouth, then pulled my dick out and it started spraying her face with it.

As soon as my orgasm subsided I laid Amy down on the pool table, then I went and collapsed on a bar stool to catch my breath. After three big orgasms I felt like I barely had the power to stand.

For a while I watched Sarah make love with Amy and share my cum. Sticky stands connected their faces as my Sarah fed Amy the load she'd collected in her mouth.

I have to be honest with you; my first threesome was a fun little diversion, but the whole time in the back of my mind I kept thinking about fucking the next girl on my list.

I was worried about it, actually. All of the other women on my list were in my life. Number six, though, I hadn't seen in a few years. I didn't even know if she still lived in the state.

The only thing I still knew about her for sure is that I was going to fuck her brains out.

12