The List Ch. 11

Story Info
Girl number six: a long-lost crush.
6.1k words
4.62
119.8k
60

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 04/11/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the list of girls I made that I was determined to fuck, I thought that the sixth one might turn out to be the hardest. I didn't know anything of her whereabouts over the last five-ish years. The others were women in my life; easy to locate. I didn't even know what state Elizabeth, who went by Lexi, lived in. It was almost reason enough to leave her off my list of girls. I had to try, though. I still thought about her a lot-- the first girl I ever had a crush on.

In my graduating class, Amy was "the" girl; the beautiful head cheerleader, the most popular girl in school, and the one that all of the boys want to fuck. A few years before, that role was Lexi's.

She wasn't a cheerleader like Amy. Lexi was popular and smart; her class valedictorian, and somebody that had big plans for life.

She was a senior when I was in seventh grade, and she was the first girl that I ever looked at and was simply awestruck by. At that age, she seemed like a mature older woman, and every time she looked at me it was like I was hit by lightning.

Of course, she thought I was a nobody. Everybody did. She started a few conversations with me back then, probably out of pity, but I would look into her gigantic blue eyes and get nervous. Then I would divert my eyes, they would wind up drawn to her large chest, and I would lose the ability to even form syllables.

She was beautiful. I mean, like a model—or maybe more like an angel. She had blonde hair that was so light it was almost white and had light freckles sprinkled across her face.

When I put Lexi on my list, I didn't feel the same sort of bitterness that I did at first with Amy. With some of these girls I was almost getting revenge by hooking up with them. With Lexi, maybe because I hadn't seen her in so long, it felt more like making up for a missed opportunity. In place of the shy nerd that she knew, I felt like I was going to show her how great a man (read: stud) I'd become, and bask in her approval.

This was all academic for a while, since I still didn't know how to get in contact with this long-lost beauty. I placed some calls to Dartmouth, where she had been planning on going to college, but they didn't seem to have any information on her.

I found her parent's phone number in an old phone book, but it was disconnected. I tried 4-1-1 in a couple of the bigger cities in my area, and had no luck. Short on any leads, I felt like the dream was fading fast.

After hunting for weeks, and keeping busy by using Amy and Mindy as "booty calls", fate suddenly stepped in.

I was at my part-time job at a supermarket, mopping some aisles on a Saturday morning. I had the job for three reasons: to earn some spending money, because I could swipe beer pretty easily, and because I could look at the owner's Asian daughters to pass the time.

As I mopped, and like everyone always did, some lady with two screaming brats ignored the "wet floor" sign and pushed her cart through my mess.

I was obligated to say, "Careful, ma'am, wet floor." I tried to do it in a non-annoyed tone, but I was never very good at that part of the job.

"Nick?" the person said, surprised.

I looked up and saw what had been the girl of my dreams. I recognized her, but she had changed a lot.

"Wow, Lexi?" I stammered, not out of nervousness, but out of shock that she would suddenly appear. "You look... good."

The number one thing that stuck out in the memory I'd been carrying of this girl was her perfect hourglass figure. I'm not sure there's ever been a more feminine body. In high school she had ideally perky, medium-large breasts, thirty-six inch hips, and a waist in between those areas that a man could almost wrap his hands around. The first year I remember really liking girls, I spent it memorizing every perfect inch of her.

Imagine my disappointment when I saw her in my grocery store, in baggy sweat clothes, pushing around two noisy kids. She still had her trademark white-blonde hair, but she was wearing it in a shorter cut and half of it was put up in tiny curlers that she didn't bother taking out to go shopping. I don't know how it happened to her in just a few years, but the fantasy that I'd been having seemed to have passed both of us by.

She was only about twenty-three at that point, but she looked like the years had worn on her much deeper than that. Lexi looked like she was trying to pass for forty.

"Nick, how have you been?" she asked me as she shook my hand enthusiastically. She started talking to me like we were old friends.

I was still shocked at what had happened to my dream girl—how worn out she looked.

"Things are going good for me, Lexi."

"Oh yeah? Do you have a girlfriend?"

"I've got a couple of girls, but its okay because they know about each other."

She laughed.

"No, really," I added.

"Oh." She looked me over.

"Tell me about you, Lexi, how have you been?"

"Oh, I've been... fine," she started. "I married Kyle right out of high school, and he convinced me to stay in town instead of going away to college. We had these little miracles." She motioned to her kids.

She was trying to sound upbeat, but the veiled impression she gave was that she was disappointed in her life.

We made small talk for a few minutes and, well, it was kind of weird. She talked to me like we used to be best friends instead of two people that had never really talked. I think she was lonely.

I asked her where she worked.

"Oh, I stay at home with the kids; my husband doesn't make a ton of money, but he doesn't want a wife that works, either."

It was a surprising answer from a girl that had plans to conquer the world.

We chatted for another minute when she suddenly said in a low voice, "Nick, I think those girls are staring at us."

I looked over my shoulder, and saw two of my coworkers, the daughters of the owners, looking my way meekly and giggling to each other. I realized right away that they'd somehow heard about my oversized penis.

"Oh, that's nothing," I downplayed. "I think they just heard a rumor that's been going around about me."

"Nothing big, I hope?"

"Lexi, you have no idea."

She raised an eyebrow. "Well, what is it then?"

"Really, I can't tell. Not right now, anyway-- maybe some other time. You have your kids with you and, well, this is gossip for grownups."

Now her interest was really peaked. "Come on, whisper it to me."

"No, I really shouldn't."

"Okay," she said dejectedly. "Well, do you want to hang out sometime?"

I was shocked at the way she tossed out that offer. Why would she want to hang out? She's a married woman.

Part of me wanted to say, "No." I was disappointed at what had happened to her, and didn't really feel the desire to fuck her anymore. Even so, I found myself stammering:

"Uhm, sure."

"Great! That will be fun!"

We made plans to meet that weekend at a bowling ally to hang out.

The whole situation was odd, though, and I didn't really want to do it. On top of Lexi having "let herself go", I was supposed to work that night and it became a huge issue to get the night off. My manager said that if I didn't work I was fired, but his wife, the co-owner, said I could have the evening free.

At any rate, I ended up late to the bowling ally that night, and was running up and down the lanes looking for Lexi.

The shock when I spotted her this time was even greater than when I saw her in the store.

I was amazed to find that Lexi did still have a perfect body; it had just been hidden under the baggy sweat clothes she was wearing in the store. The same was not true tonight. She had on a short, black, pleated miniskirt with black nylons and high heels. She also had on a tight pink t-shirt and a matching bow in her white-blonde hair. Her big bust, perfect hips, long legs, and almost comically slender waist were all accentuated.

It was like she had flipped a switch and, now, hadn't aged a day.

She was standing at the bowling counter trying to get shoes, and when she saw me, ran right up to hug me.

"Oh, Nick! I'm so glad to see you!" she squealed as her body innocently pressed against mine.

"I'm glad to see you, too."

"You don't understand-- this is going to be soooo fun! I haven't been out of the house in, like, years."

"Well you look great," I said as our brief embrace ended. She gasped at the compliment, like she hadn't heard one in ages.

"Thanks! This is the first time I've had a reason to dress up in a while. I feel so pretty, like a doll." As Lexi said it, she twirled her skirt a little, almost like a curtsey.

"I mean it. You look fan-tas-tic."

"Well, I felt like I had to get cleaned up for tonight after the way you saw me in the store—no makeup, kids' snot on my clothes. I'm afraid that's the way I look all the time these days."

"Well, not tonight."

"Not tonight!" she agreed, in a toast-like voice.

It became pretty evident during the introduction that she'd been drinking. She would explain later that she showed up drunk because she was so nervous about finally taking a night out of the house.

As I was still a minor at the time, she went and got a couple of beers for us. Then we started bowling a couple of frames.

"Fuck, let's have some fun! I'm ready to party!" I didn't know Lexi well enough to know if it had always been a part of her personality, but tonight she was swearing constantly.

We were bowling next to a couple of college guys, who were giving her a lot of eye contact, which she noticed. She found a couple of excuses to hike up her skirt or bend over knowing that their eyes, and mine, were on her.

It sounded like she didn't get much attention at home, so she was sort of "getting high" on the looks the men were giving her.

After a couple of beers and a couple of frames she sat down next to me and said, "Shit, Nick. We've got to do something bigger tonight. Let's get fucking wild!"

I agreed with her, but I didn't know what to say.

She said it a lowered voice, clearly drunk, "Hey, dare me to flash those guys."

"Huh?"

"Do you dare me to show those guys my tits?"

"Yes, I dare you."

"Hey, boys!" she shouted, and the frat-ish guys looked over.

She lifted her t-shirt and exposed her breasts to me and them. They instantly started cheering, and a few other passers-by also got an eyeful.

Her chest was great: large, slightly freckled, with lightly colored nipples. After a good ten seconds she put them back away, to the jeers of the college guys.

She leaned in and whispered, "Shit that was hot! Did you see the way those guys looked at me? I bet all of their dicks are hard now."

They started encouraging her to do it again and, after playing coy for a few minutes, exposed her tits to them a second time. The guys were loving it, and so was Lexi.

She put her "twins" back away and said to me again, "Look at their crotches; all of those guys are getting hard cocks because of me. I feel so fucking hot."

She paused for a moment, thoughtfully, and then added, "What about you, Nick? Do I make you hard?"

"I've always thought you were gorgeous, Lexi."

"That's not an answer, though. Did seeing my boobs make your dick hard?"

I smiled at her. "Do you remember when we were in the store the other day, and those Japanese girls were whispering about me?"

"Yeah," she said, confused.

With that I grabbed her hand and pulled it to my erection. It was only there for a split second.

Shocked, she pulled her hand back away. The college guys were still watching, and had a good laugh.

"What the fuck is that?" she asked, eyes bulging out of her head.

"What do you mean, 'what is that'? You asked if I was hard... I am."

"There's no way that's your dick, though! That's way too fucking big."

"You might have to make me prove it," I said with a grin.

She didn't know how to reply.

"You're the one who said you wanted to get crazy, Lexi. Just grab it and see if it's real. Your husband will never know."

I said the wrong thing just then, because she suddenly started thinking about her husband.

"Nick, I can't. I could never do something like that behind Kyle's back," she said.

She did, however, claim that she still wanted to get wild, and went and bought us a couple of shots.

I was very surprised when, only a few minutes later, she reached out and grabbed my now-soft shaft. It was like she had amnesia about the previous conversation. Maybe she'd just had way too much to drink.

At any rate, she moved her hand up and down my dick through my jeans and breathed heavily into my ear. I instantly started to grow hard again as the college guys watched.

"Jesus Christ, Nick, this is the biggest cock I've ever heard of. You're like a porn star."

The little blonde started kissing my neck in the middle of the bowling ally. I was finally getting somewhere with the first girl that I ever wanted to fuck.

"Is it bigger than Kyle's?" I asked.

I made the mistake of mentioning her husband again, and she pulled her hand back away.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't be doing this," she said, embarrassed. "I still want to hang out, but I can't touch you anymore."

She held true to her word for a while, too, much to the disappointment of the guys that were hoping for a show.

After another beer Lexi said, "You know what we should do? Let's get out of this shithole and go to a strip club. Let's get some fuckin' pussy in your face."

I quickly agreed, and probably telegraphed the fact that I'd never been to one before.

"Don't worry about getting in," she added. "I know a place that never cards if you show up with a girl. Or, at least they didn't when I was in high school."

We started to leave and Lexi flashed the college guys one more time, just for a second. She got the cheering that she was looking for.

I was driving as she gave me directions, and the place was pretty close by. It was a dirty building covered with pink neon; you could probably tell that it was a strip club from space. It was called the Pink Angel.

The cover was kind of expensive for a high school guy but, as promised, we got inside without any issues.

The main part of the club was a single large room with a catwalk stage at the north side running down to the middle of the room, and one, much smaller stage to the south, by the door. It smelled exactly like a place that's been full of sweat and cigar smoke for thirty years should.

We sat down and were brought a couple of expensive drinks, just as a new girl was taking the stage. Lexi sat closed to me as we watched her dance. It was a black girl with a skinny body, and we both cheered as she started wrapping herself around the pole.

During this first performance, the waitress came back over and whispered something in Lexi's ear.

After a moment of whispers, Lexi leaned over to me. "They just asked if I want to dance," she said with a slight laugh. "I guess it's some sort of amateur night or something."

"And?"

"Well, I told them I would if I don't have to take off my panties, and if they give us some free shots."

The last thing she probably needed was another drink, but it was going to be amazing to see her up on stage.

Pretty quickly, she disappeared with the waitress and I was left by myself to watch the strippers.

Some of the dancers were wondering around the floor offering lap dances. One girl in particular caught my eye and, maybe more to the point; I seemed to catch hers. Of course, I was a skinny teenager, so she probably just looked at me and saw a "mark".

As she moved in my direction, this woman looked at me with the same seductive, about-to-eat-a-canary look she probably shoots to every man, and I could feel a lump rise in my throat.

Before she did anything she leaned in and whispered her name to me. To be honest, I don't remember what it was anymore. I can still picture her as if I'd seen her yesterday, though.

I don't know what kind of "look" she was aiming for exactly. She had sort of a goth-punk style. She looked my age, so my first guess to why she was working here would have been that she'd run away from home. When she spoke to me, though, it was through a thick Eastern European accent, so it's more likely she was in the country illegally and this was her only way to make descent money.

The stripper had short, spiky, green hair and a couple of piercings in her face. There were a couple of tattoos on her body; the most notable being a snake that coiled around her thigh. She was wearing matching black leather panties and bra with metal studs.

She was short with slim body and average breasts for her frame. She also had slightly wider than normal hips and a very "muscled" stomach.

"You want lap dance? Two dollar." she asked in broken English.

I didn't say anything, I just handed her the money.

At the same time, a guy announced into the microphone, "Please welcome to the stage, Lexxxxxxi!"

She walked out to some rap song and didn't seem nervous at all. In fact, as she made her first pass with the pole, I started to suspect that Lexi wasn't totally inexperienced. She seemed to know her way around the stage pretty well.

Pretty quickly, she was down to her panties, her black nylons, and her high heels, and was going around the stage having dollar bills stuffed into her thong. One guy gave her a pretty big handful of money, and she let him play with her tits a little.

At the same time, I had my little punk rock girl rubbing her body against mine and kissing my neck. After a couple minutes of the treatment I felt like my dick was going to rip through my jeans.

I turned my attention back to Lexi and saw that she was making out with an old, fat guy from the stage, and his hands were all over her.

Pretty soon her song was over, though. After an extended applause, Lexi made her way back over to me. She'd put her skirt and bra back on, but not her shirt.

She whispered in my ear, "Holy Shit, I just made $300 from those guys, Nick! That's, like, a hundred dollars a minute!"

I still had the same stripper rubbing against my body. Lexi, flashing her earnings, said to her, "I want you to give him a private dance. I'm buying."

Since this was my first time in a strip club, I didn't know what was happening, but the girls led me to a small back room that was dark, covered with mirrors, and had one small couch.

Lexi and I sat down on the couch, and the stripper started gyrating in the middle of the room to the beat of the music coming through the wall.

She was soon totally nude except for her high heels and approached me. The girl started rubbing her ass against my crotch for a moment, then turned to climb into my lap. One she'd straddled me, she made it clear that I was allowed to touch her breasts back here, which I did. She started kissing me and, for the first time reached down to grab my erection.

Her eyes lit up and she said in her funny accent, "Holy shit!"

Lexi said to the second girl, "That's right, my boy here has a huge cock. I bet you want to see it bad."

Not responding, the stripper kept kissing me and rubbing her body against me as I played with her tits. Eventually her hands moved off of my erection to start undoing my pants.

She pulled them down so they were around my ankles, and then pulled my dick through the fly of my boxers.

"Is beautiful!" the stripper said, as she sank to her knees and started rubbing the shaft with both hands.

With a chuckle, Lexi told her, "You can suck it if you want, but I'm not paying extra."

Without much delay, the young girl put the end of my dick in her mouth and started bobbing her head up and down. I was really horny by this point and started bucking my hips to match the back of her throat.

I turned to look at Lexi, who seemed transfixed by the scene in front of her. When she left her house that night, she probably didn't plan on watching a stripper suck a big cock.

12