The Listener

Story Info
He listens while my husband fucks me.
1.8k words
4.12
33.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's all thanks to aol.

At the end of yet another frustrating night out at the pub with my husband Tom which, as usual, culminated in him falling into bed drunk - and useless - I went online. aol chat was something very new at the time and I lost no time finding new guys to chat with. I'm getting a very warm sensation in my lower abdomen just thinking about some of the adventures I had as a result.

This story is about one of the men I met through aol. His name is Chris, he lived in England but was originally from Germany, which is weird, because I'm from England but was living in Germany. Life is funny, isn't it?

We chatted frequently, I sent him erotic stories and we progressed to talking on the phone. There's something about hearing a man's voice for the first time when I've already been "intimate" with him online that gives me such a thrill.

This whole internet business has turned getting to know someone upside down. In a pub setting, for instance, it's a look, then a second look, a shared look, a smile, an approach, then - hopefully - an original and witty chat-up line, followed by a gradual process of getting to know each other. Online your first contact is through words. If you're lucky, it's intelligent and interesting (somehow "wanna fuck?" doesn't do it for me.) It isn't difficult to be sharing erotic fantasies and playing with each other without ever seeing or hearing each other.

I have been extremely fortunate in that many of the men I have met online have been far more interested in intelligent, stimulating chat than the run-of-the-mill stuff. Chris was one of those men.

It didn't take long for us to move from online chat to the phone. His English was beautiful. I greatly appreciate a pleasing voice, interesting language and good diction - he passed with flying colours. Chris understood my love of games and especially how arousing it is for me to be told what to do. It still makes me smile to remember how he would have me count down from 5 as I got close to orgasm. I could never get beyond "5-4-3.." and still say the numbers! Crazy man!

Chris wanted to hear me with other men. I met a young guy online - early twenties, shy, eager to learn - and eventually we met in person. I took him to my place of work (I ran my own business and knew we'd be undisturbed there) and when we arrived I told him I'd set the phone so we wouldn't be bothered by it, but actually before I had left for the day, I had dialled Chris's number, so all I had to do was press "Redial" and put the receiver to one side.

Afterwards Chris told me that he couldn't hear everything but it was still enough of a thrill that he wanted me to do it again. Goodness, how bold I was! I told him I'd let him hear me with my husband and it wouldn't be in secret this time.

It was a Sunday afternoon, a good time to get Tom in the mood for a little fun. If he'd been drinking the night before, he was pretty much over it by then. I had a bottle of Sekt to tempt him with. How cruel! To begin with, I did the same thing with the phone as before, hit "Redial" without letting Tom know what was going on.

We were getting nicely into it - we'd been together long enough to know what worked well. I had the added turn-on of knowing Chris was listening to us, of course, and I played to him. I talked through everything we were doing.

"Suck my nipple hard. Bite it, let me feel your teeth."

And whatever I was doing to Tom, I kept up a running commentary as best I could. nicegirlreally isn't just a convenient account name: I really AM a nice girl. I was brought up not to talk with my mouth full, for instance! But I could still manage to say, "Would you like me to suck your cock?" And "Do you like seeing me run my tongue up and down and then push you deep into my mouth?" I had no idea at this point how Chris was enjoying the episode - or even if he could hear us at all.

I opened the bottle of Sekt and told Tom to lie back on the bed. I remember he looked more than slightly startled as I lit a candle but I told him I wouldn't hurt him (Have you seen "Body of Evidence"? Madonna has a lot to answer for!) As I dripped hot candle wax on his stomach, I poured small amounts of Sekt over his skin and followed its trail with my tongue. Each time he felt the wax touch him, his breath caught and I quickly narrated what I was doing, so Chris didn't have to guess. If I had told Tom I wanted to drip hot wax on him and then pour Sekt over him, I don't think he'd have let me. Just doing it was the trick.

He was very nicely aroused at this point and I really wanted to move on to something I'd been longing to do with him. He was still lying on his back with his eyes closed, his knees were bent and his feet flat on the bed. I blew out the candle and with one hand still caressing him gently, I put the candle down on the bed, flipped the top on the bottle of lube I'd secreted under the pillow and slicked up my fingers.

He flinched as my cool fingertips playfully tickled his ass. Meeting with no objection from him as I inched downwards, I pushed one finger slowly into his ass. His sigh told me he was enjoying it. Again, for Chris's benefit, I made sure I narrated what I was doing.

"You do like my finger in your ass, don't you? Can you feel me going deeper inside? Let me explore your ass. Mmmm, is that nice?"

My real goal, though, was to fuck his ass with the candle, so with my finger still inside him, I squirted some lube on the fingers of my other hand and applied it to the base of the candle. When it was ready, I kept up the fucking motion with my finger but now each time I pulled my finger all the way out, then entered his ass again. So it wasn't difficult to substitute the candle for my finger.

He gasped as he felt the candle.

"What is it?" he asked. "It's ok," I told him.

"I'm fucking you with the candle."

Wow, you know what? This was all 12 years ago, but it's such a vivid memory that I am getting more than a little aroused just telling you about it!

I wanted to know if this was doing anything for Chris. There was no subtle way to do it, so I told Tom that there was a guy listening on the phone. I was pretty sure he'd be intrigued rather than angry - and I was right. I asked him if it would be ok for me to talk to Chris on the phone as we fucked. He said it was as long as he didn't have to hear him. Well, that was just fine with me. So there I was, on my hands and knees, reaching down from the bed and picking up the phone.

"Christ, that's hot!" Chris said.

"You like it?" I asked.

"Just don't stop!" he ordered.

"Tell me what you'd like to hear us do," I said.

He wanted to hear Tom fucking me. Really hear it.

"Hold the receiver close to your pussy so I can hear what it sounds like when he fucks you."

Your wish is my command, Master, I thought to myself. I didn't think it was too clever to say that out loud in earshot of my husband though!

I was nicely wet and juicy so there was plenty for Chris to hear. And I'm not afraid of making a fair amount of noise myself when I'm aroused so we put on a pretty good performance. I had to get the phone back to my ear though to find out how Chris was liking it. I could hear in his voice that it was affecting him just the way I wanted it to.

"Let me hear him use the candle on you," he said.

"I've got a better idea," I told him.

I went to the kitchen and got a zucchini from the fridge. I can never shop for vegetables without taking their "special" use into consideration, so this one was a really good size and shape.

I climbed back on the bed and handed the zucchini to Tom.

"Please, honey," I pleaded. "Fuck me with this."

He smiled and told me to get on my knees and bend forward. I grabbed the phone again and told Chris what was happening.

"He's rubbing that cold vegetable along my slit. I'm so wet and I can feel how easily it's slipping over my pussy lips. I can feel his fingers too. He's spreading me open with his fingers and now he's .... ugh .... he's got the tip of the zucchini right there at the opening. Oh god, he's going to fuck me with it. It's so big, oooh I can really feel it opening me up wide. Oh yes, push it right inside me, let me feel it all the way in, keep going, I want it deep inside."

"Tell him to fuck you hard with it," Chris ordered.

"Fuck me hard with it," I told Tom.

And he began a deep, hard, steady fucking motion. God, it felt so good. One man watching and one listening. I didn't need to narrate then, Chris could tell what was going on from the sounds I was making, the squelch of the zucchini moving back and forth was testament to how aroused I was. At the same time, I was rubbing my swollen clit, keeping the same rhythm as Tom was using with the zucchini.

Chris knew, he just knew.

"5!" he demanded. "Come on! 5!"

"5.." I yelled.

"5..."

I got no further. I dissolved in a throbbing orgasm that tore through me like a wave, intense pleasure and almost pain at the same time. I love my orgasms. They are real and hard and extremely satisfying. Tom knew well enough to keep the rhythm going until all the spasms subsided. It was so very good. I fell onto my side as he pulled the zucchini from me. Somehow I had managed to hold on to the phone, so Chris had been right there all the way.

"You're amazing," I heard him say. "One crazy chick, but amazing! Now put the phone down and see to your husband."

So I did. And afterwards, as we lay in each other's arms (we were pretty good lovers, after all), he said, "What's 5?"