The Listening

Story Info
Roommate listens as her lover fucks a new partner.
2k words
4.17
46.1k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She'd hoped that the distance she was feeling between them was only in her head as it most often was, but she wasn't sure how to broach the subject without it turning into a huge fight between them. Her roommate had been her closest friend, her confidant and her lover going on two years now, and she wasn't ready for their relationship to fall apart just yet. Perhaps she'd just keep to herself this time and see if things didn't play out positively just as they had the few times before.

Faith and Robin had met each other on one of those websites Friend Finding websites three years ago and had gotten along smashingly ever since. Because they'd both been living in the same city and wanted to continue doing so, they decided to begin living together shortly after they'd made the move from e-friends to friends-in-the-flesh. They'd managed to keep their sexual feelings for each other to themselves until the very first night they slept in the same apartment, when Faith had climbed into Robin's bed and initiated a long night of kissing, exploring and fucking.

Since neither of them were interested in long term relationships, they were able to successfully navigate the minefield of their own sexual friendship and the various outside lovers that each of them had known throughout their short years together. They were careful never to share lovers, as the possessor beast was sure to get in the way of an enjoyable menage a trios experience, and neither one of them wanted feelings of ownership getting in the way of their good thing. They worked out ways of keeping lovers out of each others' space, and were always willing to accommodate any privacy requests that the other wished for any number of reasons.

Their relationship and living situation had worked so well because they were particularly diligent about communicating with one another about everything relevant not only to their lives together, but their lives apart as well. Lately, though, Robin had felt a bit of cold shoulder, as though Faith was trying to push her friend away. They hadn't spoken to each other much in the past few days, but Robin had chalked that up to the fact that they'd both been working so much and were generally in a state of mental and physical fatigue. She'd only become anxious about the reticence between them when, early one friday morning, Faith had come into the kitchen, grabbed an apple to go, and left without saying a single word. This caught Robin off guard because even during those temporary lapses in communication, when they weren't terribly happy with each other, they always said hello and goodbye. Outwardly, Robin appeared her normal, jovial self that day, but inside she was fighting an overly persistent doubt that was filling her head with an unfair amount of distress.

That same night, when she finally lugged her exhausted frame home from work, Robin immediately melted into a hot, calming bath before retiring to her room for a bit of reading and what she hoped would be a long, restful slumber. She'd decided that sleeping away some of her anxiety about the situation would make bringing it up to her friend easier and decrease an overly upset interaction on her part. She had just settled into bed, her book in lap, when she heard Faith enter their apartment with a distinctly male voice in tow.

Faith carefully scanned her apartment for any sign of her roommate and when she'd finally focused on the bit of light peeking from under Robin's door, she knew that she would have free reign of their apartment tonight. It was because she was such a fiercely personal individual and was loathe to interrupt in something of no concern to herself that Robin was extremely good at holding up her end of their guest privacy agreement, and this night would be no different The male voice in tow belonged to an older man that Faith had been longing to fuck, and now that she'd finally gotten him to her apartment for the first time, she hoped he wouldn't be distracted by or uncomfortable because of her roommate's visible presence. Her hopes were reinforced when she saw the light from Robin's room disappear, as if it were a cue for her to strengthen her seduction. As he took her up on the invitation to make himself at home, Faith poured the two of them some wine, and, joining him on the couch, began to work her flirtatious magic. She laughed; she purred; she lightly touched his shoulder, his hand, his knee, his thigh; all the while sidling right up next to him to gently graze his bare arm with her nipple. Her enticements did not fall upon atrophied senses as he gracefully reached up to grasp the back of her neck and pull her into a strong, hungry kiss.

Robin switched off her lamp, sunk down into her bed and pulled the covers up over her head. Her weary body had to wait for her racing mind to settle down before she could succumb to the hibernation she so desperately needed. Not only was she contemplating the events of the workday, her impending conversation with Faith and the future of their relationship, but she was noticing a touch of jealousy at the thought of her lover in the next room with a possible new sex partner. In the past when she experienced moments of greed, she was quick to get over them as she realized that she had a number of partners for her own enjoyment, should she so choose, and that Faith always came back to their home. This time, however, most likely due to the distance she'd perceived between them, she was finding it much more difficult to shake those volatile feelings. She'd tossed; she'd turned; she'd counted imaginary sheep, but not matter what she tried, she couldn't seem to quiet her mind in order to fall asleep. She thought she'd finally quieted her mind enough, and was just at the very beginning of dozing off, when she heard the awakening sounds of spanking come dashing in from the other room.

His initial kiss had transformed into an outright make-out session, complete with fondling, exploration, stroking and plenty more kissing, when he'd gently but forcefully pushed her away and informed her that they would have fantastic sex tonight if, and only if she followed his instructions. Having had experience and satisfaction as the submissive partner, she readily obliged his first command and every one that followed. She was instructed to remove all of her clothes, save for her panties, and come to him. This she followed without hesitation, stripping quickly and walking over to him on the couch. She was asked to kneel before him as he stood up and pulled his raging hard cock from his pants and, grabbing her hair, pulled her head back and forced it to the back of her throat. He told her to keep her mouth wide open as he brutally fucked her face while she gagged on his cock and small tears streamed down her face. She willfully allowed him to force the deep throat until he decided that she had been such a good slut that he would certainly have to taste her pussy. He directed her to a reclining position on the couch, commandingly ripped her panties off and dove in to her already saturated pussy. He hungrily lapped and licked, growling and breathing heavily with every tongue swirl and slide. She writhed under his mouth, moaning quietly and bucking her hips into his work. When he let up for just a moment to ask his little whore if she wanted more, she could but whimper a breathy "yes." At this, he put two fingers into his mouth, coating them in saliva and then shoving them as deep into her pussy as they would go. This only made her squirming more pronounced, and he never let up with his fingers, not even when returning his oral attention to her clit. Seemingly hurried, he brought her to climax without even a trace of difficulty. Before she could even catch her breath, he was commanding her to get up and lean over the arm of the couch.This she did, and just before she'd settled into the position she could most easily be fucked in, he spanked her harder than she'd ever been spanked before.

The spanking continued as the feelings of longing returned. Robin sat up to a reclining position by now, and was listening intently to the sex in the next room. She could hear his voice, but was unable to make out what he was saying. She strained to hear Faith, but aside from the smack of flesh and a few chirpy moans from her roommate, she couldn't discern much of what was going on. She got up to quietly tiptoe to the door when she'd realized how turned on she was at the thought of a man spanking and fucking her lover in the next room. Sitting down with her back on the door, she spread her legs to see just how wet she'd and was pleasantly surprised at just how lubricated she'd become. As she strained to hear their fucking, Robin began to gently circle her engorged clit. As the sounds became louder and more tangible, she upped the pace on her clit. What she thought was light spanking shortly became the unmistakable sounds of ass against pelvis. She slid two of her fingers inside of her while she began massaging her clit with her palm. With her free hand, she tugged at her nipple and struggled to remain as quiet as possible. She tried to keep pace with the activity in the next room. Before she knew it, her orgasm had welled up from deep inside her abdomen and forced its way out through every nerve, muscle and pore in her body. She regained composure long enough to hear the explosion on the other side of the door.

"That was for being so quiet," he barked, smacking her ass once again. He instructed her to be more vocal, or he would have to stop fucking her. As she definitely did not wish for him to stop, she vowed to express her pleasure in a more resounding fashion. With this affirmative, he grabbed hold of his cock and drove it right in to her waiting pussy. He pounded away with his hips as she rocked back into him with each thrust. Because she hadn't yet confirmed his command, he spanked her some more. With a deep pink on her ass cheeks, she began to yelp loudly with each drive of his cock. His cock was repeatedly buried to the hilt and neither he, nor her, was willing to let up on the ferocity. He grabbed a handful of hair at the base of her skull and yanked sharply to reward her for following orders so well. The harder he pounded into her, the louder she got and the more he grunted with delight. Shortly thereafter, Faith shook violently as climax overtook her once more. This only begged him to pound faster, harder and deeper into her. His growls shifted toward howls as he lost control for the brief moment of his own orgasm; tightening his grip on her hair and jamming his cock to its absolute depth. The two of them collapsed in a heap of post-coital exhaustion.

When he finally regained some energy, he gave her one last playful, yet firm, spank on the ass before heading to the bathroom to wash up a bit. She gathered her composure and pushed the couch back to its starting point and took their empty wine glasses to the kitchen sink. Upon returning to the living room, he got dressed and thanked her for a wonderful fuck, at which time she kissed him politely and walked him to the door.

Robin had slunk back to her bed and was just dozing off when her bedroom door opened. Barely detectable footsteps gave way to the rustling of her comforter and the addition of a freshly fucked body to her bed. Faith pushed herself tightly up against Robin's back, put a secure hand around her lover's waist and purred, "Mmmmm, I've missed you," before floating off to sleep.