The Little Black Dress

Story Info
After dinner embrace results in an explosive ending.
1.1k words
4.17
19.2k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mcds566
mcds566
3 Followers

"I need your opinion on a dress I have just bought if that's okay," you ask casually.

"Of course," I reply.

You disappear off upstairs, leaving me sitting in the lounge feeling somewhat bemused. I've enjoyed such a delightful meal, with a beautiful woman whom I haven't seen for years. I am now feeling somewhat on edge, by your request for my viewpoint on a dress! Candles flicker in the fireplace as I nervously perch on the edge of the sofa. I wonder what's going to happen next, as I hear footsteps on the stairs and tentatively lean forward. The sight that greets me takes my breath away in an instant. You look stunning in a black dress that clings to your beautifully sculptured frame as if it were a second skin. The black high heels you are wearing accentuate your toned legs even further. The woman now standing before me is a picture of utter perfection.

"Well what do you think, like it?" you smile back at me; there's a wicked glint in your eyes.

"Stunning," I manage to stammer in reply.

As you walk into the room and head towards the fireplace, you lean forward, putting one hand on the mantelpiece. Slowly you part your legs as you bend down to light another candle with the other hand. The dress as if by magic turns transparent in the shimmering light, revealing you are wearing nothing at all underneath it. The swollen lips of your pussy are clearly visible as you bend further forward. My pulse races, as my cock already hardens, straining against the material of my jeans. I am now well out of my comfort zone and my mind is racing.

'What the hell am I going to do next?' I ask myself.

The urge to fuck you where you stand is overwhelming. As you turn around our eyes meet and I can see yours almost glazed over; you sense my anticipation. The smile you give in return is one of reassurance. There's no turning back now. I stand up and move forward to kiss you. As soon as our lips touch, a tingling sensation runs down my spine and ends deep within my groin. I draw you close to me, and as our kiss deepens I feel you push against me. I can't resist running my hands down and across the rounded contours of your beautiful figure. I pull your body tightly against me; a soft moan escapes your lips. I push my knee between your legs parting your legs, as your hand slides down to the front of my jeans and you squeeze me gently but firmly through the denim material. As our passion for each other heightens, my hands start to wander. Delicately, I touch your face, and lustfully but gently I pull your hair. Then slowly, as my confidence begins to grow, I run my hands down over your breasts. I feel your nipples quickly harden through the silky material of your dress as I do so.

Your eyes close and you lean your head back. Your breathing is becoming more rapid, and then your hand squeezes me harder. Your touch alone is enough to make me want to explore your amazing body further. The pure ecstasy of this wonderful new experience is becoming apparent. My hands are now franticly touching and exploring every part of your trembling body, through the sheer material of your dress.

We momentary catch each other's gaze; as you reach down to the hem of your dress. In one swift movement pull it over your head, revealing your naked, toned and stunning figure to me. I begin by attacking your nipples in earnest licking and sucking one, while rolling the other in-between my fingers. A low groan escapes from your lips, as in one frantic movement I pull my tee shirt over my head. You hastily pull my jeans away from my body.

This releases my hard cock from its constraints, as we sink to the floor. I begin kissing your body moving slowly downwards. I pause for a moment to admire your pierced belly button.

I gasp at how smooth your pussy is. Your swollen lips are glistening with moisture, just like drops of nectar on a flower. Your scent is intoxicating as I slide one of my fingers inside you. A gasp escapes your lips as your amazing body responses and quivers at my touch. Slowly I begin to slide my finger in and out of your now ever tightening pussy. I stop momentary to tease your now hard and swollen clit with my finger. I then resume my onslaught of your delicate entrance, fingering you this time with two fingers. Harder and faster they swirl around inside you, rubbing against your velvety walls.

You buck under my hand as I hit your g spot. Your moans of joy are getting louder and louder. As I start to feel your pussy contracting under my touch. Sensing your orgasm is getting closer. I lean forward and flick my tongue across the exposed head of your clit, which instantly sends you over the edge. Your body shudders and quivers underneath me. Your pussy walls clamp down on my fingers in such a vice like grip. I think they are going to break. Like a sluice gate being open on dam, your juices gush from deep within you running down my fingers and pooling in my hand.

I slowly withdraw them as you lie panting beneath me. Quickly I bring my fingers to my mouth to savour your sweet nectar. Before you have time to fully recover, I push my throbbing length inside you. You cry out as I enter you, as your outer lips slowly spread apart allowing me to thrust deep within you. Until the base of my cock stops me from going any further. Your hips thrust against me. I push back to meet you, my cock slamming into you with every thrust. Your legs are now wrapped around me, and I feel as if you are squeezing the breath from me.

I begin to feel your pussy quiver and tighten around me. I fuck you harder still and after just a few deep strokes you begin sending me over the edge. I can take it no more and lose control. With one final thrust I let myself go. You let out a scream, as waves of ecstasy wash over the both of us. Hot white liquid pumps deep inside you; as both our orgasm's consumes us. You throw your head back, moaning in ecstasy. Your pussy contracts even tighter, squeezing the last few drops of sperm from me. We collapse breathless and spent into each other's arms.

mcds566
mcds566
3 Followers