The Little Black Dress Ch. 02

Story Info
Continued degradation of an almost unwilling Greek couple.
5.6k words
4.16
56.2k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 10/22/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(For those of you interested enough, you'll find part 1 in loving wives)

*

"I had heard that Greeks were warm and hospitable, Christina," Mark Swift smiled, watching her standing before him in her underwear, as her husband, Alex, gathered up the folds of her little black dress; the one that she had come to him in and had stripped off on request.

The man crouched around his wife's feet tugging the material out of the way as if it were a fallen tablecloth that was in a guest's way. Mark looked down at Christina's husband - Alex was dressed in waiter's uniform - and considered how well the young man was suited to the task.

Perhaps he would have Alex slip off the lovely black haired Greek woman's knickers later or perhaps he would have the cuckold lick the secretions from them, while Christina was enjoyed by her elders and betters, the gentlemen of Mr. S's recent acquaintance who had been invited to partake of her flesh that evening.

"The Greeks are known for their hospitality, sir."

"I've heard that they also kiss each other on each cheek as a greeting."

"Yes sir."

"Kiss me on the cheek then."

She lent up towards him and obligingly planted a kiss on Mark's cheek. He wrapped his arm around her and stroked the vertebrae of her near naked back, feeling her tremble beneath his touch. Her skin was soft and pliant to the touch. A few fingers could not do it justice, so he placed the whole palm of his hand there and ran it up and down her spine, listening to the soft purr of her breathing as she became aroused under the spell of his gentle caresses.

"Can I ask you something, sir?"

"Of course."

"What is your name?"

"It's Swift - Mr. M Swift -- hence the initials I used in our correspondence."

"I was beginning to think the S stood for stranger and the M for maybe master."

"You were wrong. You do not need to do any thinking here. The S stands for sir; but you can call me Mr. S if you like."

"Yes Mr. S."

"I like 'sir' because knowing names takes an edge off mystery," Mark advised her.

"But it is nice to know the names though."

"I don't want you to think it should be nice or that I am nice, Christina. I am not nice. I want you to think of me as your nemesis. I want you respect me and look up to me in equal measure. I want you to satisfy me and to please me. Can you do this? Or is this a foolish dream in your head and I should send you home naked now?"

"I want to live my dream, sir. Be as not nice as you like. I am yours to use tonight and maybe again on another time, if you are liking it."

"Are you cold standing there in your underwear? Are you fully aware that there are three near strangers standing around you watching you?"

"It is what I want, sir. It is the thing that I need. I am warm with the fear of you and the threat you pose; but I am hot with the need for you and the sex with the strange men in front of my husband here."

"You must be warm with embarrassment with that little black dress pooled around your ankles, but is your husband really hospitable to continue to deny me the sight of your lovely tits?"

"I have nice, big tits with nice, big nipples, sir," Christina said proudly, opening her eyes wide, so that he found he could stare into the black pupils and enjoy the warmth radiating from them.

"So you tell me," Mr. S murmured and leant forward before reaching out to pinch her nipples through the black silk brassiere that she still clutched to her chest. "And I do believe you are telling the absolute truth."

"They are becoming easily erect."

"So I see," he smiled and reached behind her to unclip the brassiere before tugging the shoulder straps down. "And I know that feeling myself."

"I like it when my husband, Alex, he spend time on them."

"I may well spend on them later girl, but I will spend both time and semen on them."

"Yes sir."

"Yes. A little spunk to decorate on your titties for your husband to clean off would be an excellent conclusion to the evening."

"You make me have the shiverings with excitement sir."

"Your nice, big tits look lovely when they have the shivering, Christina -- they look like big, pale jellies waiting to be devoured."

Christina moaned softly at that and closed her eyes again, relishing the moment.

"Don't keep me in suspense girl. I want to bite your teats."

"My husband he tells me they are, how you say, very chewable."

"I'll be the judge of that."

"Yes, sir."

"Now lose the bra, girl."

With that abrupt command, she slipped the black lacy underwear off her shoulders and stood before him in the dark restaurant in just her panties. Swift reached across and lifted her chin up on his finger, looking into her dark eyes again and waiting for her to blush at his attention.

She wanted to look away, but he held her there with simply an index finger under her chin, almost delighting in her discomfort. She stared up at him observing his features and finding herself well pleased by the image he presented. He was taller than her husband and had a muscular build: handsome and strapping and so full of potential for her needs and wishes.

His accent indicated that he was middle class. Christina wondered if he was one of the 'skatah' of the town who owned many shops and businesses. He probably knew her boss; and that set hares running -- the thought that he might know her husband's boss and might spread all sorts of rumours and tales about her. Christina shuddered deeply at the thought.

"Why are you shuddering girl? Are you cold?"

"No sir."

"Then you have a problem with showing off your tits, Christina?" his sly and almost supercilious English voice continued.

"My tits are a bit saggy," she murmured apologetically.

"Your tits would look better if they weren't hidden behind your hands. Whatever happened to your manners, Christina?"

"My manners, sir?"

"Your manners, girl: when meeting someone for the first time, the Greeks allegedly shake hands firmly, smile, and maintain direct eye contact."

"I would like to do this, sir."

"And is there any reason why you haven't yet?"

"I am shy, sir. I am not so keen to show off my breasts to you and your friends."

"They are not friends -- think of them as associates, even if you have to see them again."

Christina looked round suspiciously but the place was so dark she could not make out any of their faces.

"Focus girl. Did I give you permission to allow the attention to wander?"

"No Mr. S. I am sorry."

"I have the power and the ability to hurt you, Christina. And I will do so, if you are not 100% focussed from now on."

"Yes sir. I will be the focussed one for you and the associates."

"Will you be focussed when my cock is sliding between your tits, fucking them slowly, like the Greek harlot you are?"

"You make me so embarrass."

"I suggest you kneel and be 'so embarrass' in the dark at my feet."

"You would humiliate me before my husband, sir."

"This is what you asked for, Christina, so kneel down like a good and obedient cunt, my sweet gomena."

"I am wife not gomena," she practically spat in protest. And yet she still knelt down on the floor, dressed in just her heels and her panties now. "I will not be your mistress."

"No, but you will be my cunt, Christina."

"Yes sir. I will be your cunt."

"And you are a very attractive cunt, Christina, especially when you kneel down before me like that and tell me just what you want to be for me."

"Maybe I be gomena for you then too, sir," she smiled coyly, changing her mind abruptly.

"Maybe you will be what I tell you to be, cunt."

"I know I want to do as you say, but being here, it is so different."

"How is it different?"

"You make shock in me."

"I will be making cock in you soon, girl: a nice big cock to use in pert Greek mouth of yours, while your husband serves us more wine -- a nice bottle of Retsina while I fuck your face roughly."

"It is good you keep him busy, sir."

"My cock?"

"No, my husband."

"Ah yes - your useless karagiozis; that husband of yours should not fiddle about uselessly while you give me your naked body as a gift?"

"Be careful, sir, he is the jealous man sometime, sir."

"How can he be jealous of a gavlogero - a horny, old bastard like me?"

"He is."

"I suppose a cuckold would be jealous to realise his wife is going to be fucked in front of him, while he serves wine."

"He also quite like you to make gamisi with me, sir."

"Gamisi?"

"Make fuck, sir."

Mark threw back his head and barked a laugh at that.

"I want to make lots of fuck," Christina continued. "And Alex, he want me to make fuck too."

"Well, I'm glad to entertain all your whims and to make 'gamisi' with you through the night, if needs be, though I do so on my own terms."

"He is not so jealous, when he see me do this."

"I have a gift for this jealous man of yours, Christina; just to stop him scratching his balls while he watches us."

"This is so kind of you, sir."

"I know, but it was not expensive."

"This is good, sir."

"I would not, after all, want to put your beloved under any obligation."

"What is the gift?"

"I thought long and hard about it, Christina."

"Oh?"

I wanted something of equivalent value to your naked body, which is all ready to be used, I trust?"

"She is, sir."

"What is she?"

"She is yours sir; your cunt for you and your associates, if you like."

"She is a lovely gift, Christina. I will introduce my associates to you later. You didn't have much opportunity to see them before and you may find them familiar to you."

"Thank you, sir; how familiar?"

"That is for you to know and both of us to find out my gomena of the little black dress."

Christina smiled self-consciously, clutching nervously at her breast in her crossed arms.

"But it really is coming to the time she finally needs to unwrap my gift, just to please her husband," Mark grinned wickedly.

"Gifts should always be wrapped, sir," she shivered and then lowered her arms to clutch defensively at her only remaining garment -- her black, silk panties; "especially the long and hard ones."

"Yet gifts are usually opened when received."

"I am sorry sir."

"Don't be. I am almost enjoying your reserve." "Efharisto, sir," she smiled up at him timidly. "Thank you."

"You know just how to thank me, Christina."

"Tell me, sir."

"Open your legs and show me how wet your knickers are becoming as we talk."

She crouched up and spread her legs, showing off the damp patch in the crotch of her knickers.

"In Greece, I'm told good friends often embrace."

"This is so, sir."

"Are you good friends with your 'mouni', Christina; does she play with her sweet, little pussy when her poorly endowed husband is not enough?"

"This is possible, sir," she lowered her head ashamed of the confession he had extracted from her. "I like to pleasure my mouni."

"So embrace your mouni, pet. Caress yourself in front of me and my associates. Let's see some malakia. You have permission to slip your hand inside your tight little black panties and to masturbate yourself until you are nice and wet for us all."

"Yes sir."

"That's a good little Greek girl," He smiled as he watched her sliding down and kneeling with her legs spread and her hand pressing into her panties. She started to masturbate herself lasciviously. She didn't want to do this, but the words were so insinuating they were breaking her down and making her do things that she would never have considered doing before.

She was a respectable girl with a respectable job and a nice husband and yet here she was playing with herself in front of a bunch of strangers. She thought about her life as she stroked herself, considering all the pedestrian aspects to make herself last longer and to make her seem wetter and more needy to the three gentlemen gathered around her.

Closing her eyes, Christina continued to tease and pet herself, wanting to excite them as much as she was exciting herself. She tugged at her knickers of her own volition and slid them down to reveal her naked partly-shaven cunt to the world for the first time that evening.

She continued to frig herself, displaying herself to the three middle-aged men surrounding her like a common prostitute, as she toyed with her clitoris and stroked her labia.

'I feel such a naughty bitch' she thought to herself as she knelt there masturbating for this audience; 'a naughty bitch in need of a nice big bone -- no lots of nice big bone.'

And she sighed out loud at the thought of the emptiness within her that her husband's thirteen centimeters did little to fulfill.

"Good girl," he complimented her, "and you dressed well for me, Christina: a nice Greek salad dressed well with her own fuck juice -- Christina a la Zoumi Tis Agapis."

"I am no dish of fuck juice sir; I just want show you respect."

"You've showed me far more than that."

"This pleases me, sir."

"You please me: cunt first; then respect second. You also undressed well too, by the way."

"Efharisto."

"Kindly complete the undressing by losing your knickers and handing them to me."

"Yes sir."

Christina leant back and arched her body, tucking her voluptuous legs together and tugging the panties all the way down.

"I want you to show me my gift now, girl. It's getting difficult to contain it in the packaging. Shall I help you with your preparation?"

"I could not accept, sir."

"Yet you appreciate my offer?"

"I do, sir."

"Then kindly ask your husband to unzip your present. It's in my associate's trousers."

"Oh."

"You do not like it?"

"He may not like it, sir."

"Will he draw comparisons with his little five inch tsoutsouna? Well, never mind. You can fetch the big present out, girl. Your soft hands are preferable to his even when his are gloved."

"Thelo afto. I want."

"What do you want, cunt?"

"I want for to take out your cock and I want to make fuck with it, sir."

"Then you can serve us there on your knees like the sweet Greek cunt you are, Christina."

"Serve you, sir?"

"In Greece, I'm told, the oldest person is usually served first at meal times."

"This is so, sir."

"And yet my associate here is the oldest person present. So, are you ready to eat?"

"I think so."

"My associate, your husband's wonderful employer (Christina gasped at this), Mr. David Bullough will serve himself. He has long wanted a piece of your beautiful Greek arse."

"Oooh, sir. Oh thank you. I do so long for this even if I really wanted another cock in the truth."

"Cunts have their pleasures chosen for them as do gomenas and you admit to both now, do you not, Christina."

"Yes sir. You can be cruel."

"I am cruel because you want me to be cruel and because, yes I admit it, I do get pleasure from humiliating you like this -- a real innate pleasure. And you're probably wet enough to be fucked from behind, without any further intervention from your delightful hands, while you suck and toy with Mr. David, like a good little Greek girl."

"Oh yes sir."

"Alex can show me to the seat of your need."

Alex walked forward stiffly and walked behind his wife. He knelt down behind Christina and spread the cleft of her sex. Following him, Swift bent down briefly and picked up Christina's recently abandoned silk panties.

"Frig her sopping cunt, Alex. And open your mouth man. I want you to taste her cunt while you ready her for me."

Christina moaned as her husband began to stroke her labia and found the bud of her clit, setting her off instantly into a trembling orgasm.

"Did you have permission to come, Christina?"

"No sir."

"Don't do it again unless you are allowed to."

"Yes sir."

"It's alright. Your thoughtlessness is offset by the fact David here has excellent manners."

"He has, sir?"

"Yes. He will remain standing until your husband invites him to stand before you as I crouch down behind you. That's it -- lift your arse up to accommodate me. And once he has been shown to the seat I was occupying, he will not begin fucking your mouth until the lady starts to please me with her cunt."

"Oooh! I love this. I love for you to take me from my behind."

"Keep your hands on his balls while you taste him; at least until I tell you to use your tongue there. I might be tempted to come over your face and into your lovely mane of black hair, before cleaning myself off between your lovely, big tits. It's a good thing your husband's employer has joined us though, for I gather there is a great tradition of discussion at meal times."

"Yes sir."

"But we've heard enough from you for now, you noisome, little parlapipas."

"I am not so talkative, sir."

"You won't be once we find other uses for your mouth. Now, it's time to bend and suck."

"I am loving this, sir. I love to make skipse kai glipse."

"Shut the gamisi up then and get on with it," David, Alex's employer growled, pulling her face against his groin forcefully so that his cock pressed against the back of her throat and she was hard pushed to control her gag reflex.

David fucked in and out of her mouth relentlessly, using it as if it was her cunt, pushing her lips together around his prick when she seemed to loosen her grip. She tried to catch her breath and choked as David's cockhead slid into the aperture of her throat. She heard Alex gasp in the background to see the cock pushing against the side of her mouth. Her jaw was aching with the sheet size of this monster cock embedded in her mouth, fucking in and out of her lips on the floor of the dark restaurant.

Christina began to get used to David's thrusting and soon found herself humming obediently around the fat cock filling her face, not wanting to interrupt this ironic discourse or to stop pleasing him. She had been a reluctant party at first but now she was completely caught up in the moment. She wanted him to enjoy himself. She wanted to be used. She wanted to be taken over and over and over again.

Her tongue slid under Mr. David's cock and all around the head, seeking to delight him as she shuddered to feel the stranger sliding into her damp, little cunt from behind. She would have groaned if her mouth had not been full of cock, particularly as the discussion slowed and the pace of the fucking accelerated.

"It is good to share," David panted in front of her, watching as Swift positioned himself behind Christina. "It is very good: I may have to keep Alex in employment after all. At least that will give me the chance to taste this lovely young cunt again."

"Yes it will, David... if I allow you too," that familiar, commanding voice intoned behind Christina and then Mark's big prick was in her tight little Mediterranean cunt, fucking steadily until her vagina was as completely filled as her mouth.

"If you allow me to -- who the hell do you think you are, Mark?"

So, that is his first name, Christina thought -- Mark...Mark Swift...Mr. Mark Swift. Why did that Christian name have no meaning to her, even though she had written him under his nom de plume five or even ten times begging for these happenings? He had always used the pen name or a single initial. Did he want to remain a complete stranger in reality despite the intimate correspondence and despite tonight?

"I'm the man who got you access to her mouth, David."

"So you are...so you are," David coughed embarrassedly and then hid his discomfort by grabbing Christina's dark mane of jet black hair and then jamming his cock right to the back of her throat. Christina suppressed a choking sigh as 'Mr.' David fucked into her mouth vigorously suppressing his anger by using her with all the force he could muster.

"And I'm the man who is telling you to use her a little more gently now, David, if you please and if you ever wish to enjoy her again. She is a woman to be pleasured, not a toy for a spoilt child."

12