The Little Black Dress Ch. 02

Story Info
Wife makes choice between husband and lover.
1.7k words
3.44
58.7k
30

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/05/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The flutter Rose felt in the pit of her stomach as she sat in the taxi was warm and inviting. She couldn't tell if it was sexual arousal alone or in combination with the scotch, but whatever it was she had rarely felt it so strongly; like an awakening animal that needed to prowl. The attention she received from the taxi driver as he watched her settle into the back seat made her acutely aware of just how revealing her top was, even though it was partially covered by a long, lace scarf. A warm rush of excitement involuntarily surged through her.

Glancing into her tiny purse to make sure she had plenty of cash while telling him the address she wanted, she was pleased to see his eyes dart back and forth over her breasts. By the time they arrived at the hotel, the old pride she had missed for so long had definitely returned and she felt young once again—definitely young enough to remember the way she used to exit a taxi. Placing one foot firmly on the ground, she deliberately paused before standing up, giving the valet time to position himself for the best possible view of her legs as he held out his hand to her. As she knew it would, swinging her other leg slowly out of the car caused the slit of her dress to open wide, fully rewarding his practiced effort. She smiled giddily to herself, instantly remembering her earlier thoughts about going commando.

As she entered the elegant dining room, Rose could see Duane and Brad sitting in one of the plush booths across from her, their heads nodding in a deep, animated conversation. The hostess smiled welcomingly, asking if she could help her.

"Oh, no thanks," she answered. "I'm meeting my husband and I see him right over there."

She walked confidently toward his table, letting the scarf slip off her shoulders and hang from her elbows, allowing the front of her dress to be completely uncovered. She could feel her breasts sway with each step, their movement exaggerated by the jarring from her high heels. She knew without looking that her nipples were protruding saucily as they jiggled against the clinging material of her sheer top.

Brad looked up saw her across the room. He smiled and raised his hand to wave her over to their table, his face radiating pleasure when he saw how good she looked in her little black dress. As she got nearer, his eyes were instantly drawn to her swaying breasts and he realized with shock that she was not wearing the bra he had laid out for her. His mouth dropped open and he nervously looked around the room to see if anyone else was watching.

Glancing to his left he saw Duane quickly slide from the booth and eagerly jump to his feet. It was obvious that he too had noticed the unfettered movement of her breasts and was staring directly at them, a lustful grin on his lips. Rose walked directly to her husband as he clumsily stood up from his seat, giving him a quick kiss on his cheek.

"Hi Sweetheart, I hope I'm not too late."

Before he could answer she turned toward Duane, intending to give him a welcoming buzz also, but with perfect timing he smoothly turned his head so that her lips landed directly on his mouth, not on his cheek. She was mildly surprised but hesitated only a second before returning the pressure between them into a full kiss.

"Hello Rose, it's great to see you again," he said, as he took both her hands into his.

Brad immediately noticed the casual intimacy between them and nervously reached out and took her elbow, directing her into the booth. As she scooted her ass along the plush seat, both Brad and Duane watched the slit in her dress open invitingly to expose her legs half-way up her thighs.

As the men settled into the booth, one on each side of her, she shifted slightly and casually placed her purse between herself and Brad. Sliding closer to Duane she turned her attention directly to him.

"I hope I didn't delay you hungry boys from ordering dinner," she said. "The traffic was terrible and I'm afraid I got a bit of a late start dressing."

She turned directly to Brad and put her hand on his leg. Smiling naughtily she winked at him and squeezed his leg before turning back to Duane.

"This is a new dress and I hadn't had a chance to try it on. I wasn't sure if it was going to fit and look alright for tonight."

"It looks fabulous, Rose," Duane grinned, dropping his eyes deliberately to her breasts. "Thank you for wearing it"

"I guess you really should thank Brad," she said. "He bought it especially for tonight."

Before Duane could say anything more, the waiter interrupted to ask if Rose wanted a drink. Still feeling the buzz from the earlier scotch, Rose hesitated a moment, then looked directly at Brad before turning to the waiter and politely declining.

"I want to be completely sober," she smirked. She kept her hand on Brad's leg and squeezed again, enjoying the slightly pained look on his face.

". . . so I can be in complete control of myself."

"Well Brad," Duane chuckled. "You did yourself proud. You couldn't have picked another dress more perfect for our little celebration dinner." He turned to Rose again and continued. "We were just talking about Brad's promotion to vice-president before I lost my concentration watching you walk in."

Rose squealed with pleasure. "Why, that's wonderful, Duane!" She reached out and gave him a big hug, flattening her breasts against his arm in her enthusiasm. Duane dropped his hand to her lap, his fingers landing in the opening of her dress and sliding upward on her bare leg.

"I know he'll do a great job and make you glad you picked him." She ignored his hand and twisted back toward Brad, reaching for his arm and pulling him close enough to deliver a quick kiss.

"Congratulations, Sweetheart. I know how much you wanted this job." She kissed him again, this time slipping the tip of her tongue between his lips.

Brad grinned, pleased with her reaction and proud of her excitement. He leaned closer to give her a hug, jerking back when he noticed Duane's hand in her lap. He reached for his wine glass and took several quick, nervous swallows, acutely aware that neither of them was making any attempt to stop the contact on her leg.

"Of course, you know the new job will require Brad traveling a lot more than he does now," Duane smiled at Rose. "He'll be out of the country more than he'll be home, at least for the first few weeks until he gets to know the score."

Rose laughed softly. "I think Brad knows the score, Duane. I think he'll be okay with whatever demands the job will entail."

She lowered her voice and looked directly at Brad.

"Won't you, Sweetheart?"

When Brad failed to answer, Duane signaled the waiter and asked for the check.

"Well in that case, lets skip dinner and go up to my room and celebrate properly, okay?"

The look on Brad's face showed a combination of emotions—shock, excitement, fear, the realization of something snowballing out of control. He watched as Duane reached into his suit jacket and took out an envelope. He tossed it onto the table in front of Brad as he stood up.

"There's a vice-president's contract in there with your name on it, Brad. I'm sure you'll notice a credit card for your new expense account too."

He smiled and held out his hand to Rose, helping her to her feet. He pulled her possessively toward him and turned to leave.

"Take care of the bill, Mr. Vice-president . . . and be generous with the tip."

The waiter suddenly appeared at the table, smiling as he overheard the last remark. He reached out to Brad's hand for the card as Duane continued.

"Oh, by the way—see if this good man can find a nice bottle of red wine for us and bring it up to my room. We'll be there starting the celebration."

Brad looked at the waiter, then at Rose. He hesitated a moment, looked at Duane and then back at Rose again. He held her eye as he slowly relinquished the card to the waiter and watched as they abruptly turned and walked out of the room, Duane's hand resting possessively low on her hip.

There was no question in Rose's mind as she walked from the dining room to the hotel's elevator. The flutter in her stomach was again warm and inviting, only now even stronger than it had been when she first left home to meet Brad and Duane. It was now sexual arousal, plain and simple. No alcohol buzz, no giddy fantasy, just the raw animal need for release.

The elevator doors had barely closed when Duane released her hand and turned her to face him. She melted into his arms without him even needing to pull her forward, reaching up to lock her fingers behind his neck and pressing her body fully against him. He immediately slipped his hands down her back and impatiently pulled the hem of her dress up to her waist. Kneading her bare ass cheeks with both hands as the elevator slowly climbed the 20 floors to his room, he kissed her with a passion she had been waiting for all evening.

As his floor was greeted by a melodic ding and the elevator began to slow, he slipped his thumbs into the tiny waistband of her thong and roughly jerked them apart. The flimsy material ripped and came off in his hand as the door opened and they broke the long kiss. Silently handing the ruined thong to Rose, he led her down the hall to his room and slid the cardkey into its slot.

"You can drop the panties on the floor," he whispered. "If you do, Brad will know exactly what to expect when he sees them."

Duane pushed the door open and stepped inside, looking back at Rose. She hesitated a long moment, contemplating the consequences of what she was about to do.

A couple was walking down the hall, the man so busy admiring her little black dress he didn't even notice her stepping over the delicate lace that lay crumpled where it lay in the hall.