The Little Death

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You want to come again," Harris teased.

"Yeah, yeah, I do," was Melissa's slow and breathy response.

"Would you let Bruce do you?"

"You want him to "do me," don't you?"

Harris smiled, dipped her head to one of Melissa's nipples, sucked hard, her teeth dragging as she pulled off, "Yeah, yeah, I do.

"Are you still afraid? You know he loves you as much as I do; he'll be very careful."

"No, I don't think I'm afraid and I know he loves me. It's fun to kiss and pet with him."

Harris looked up, a bemused smile on her face, "And just when have you guys been kissing and petting?"

"Ummmm...when you have a long day at the station...or when I was sleeping next to him while you were laid up and drugged out..." Melissa let the sentence hang, "Besides, Bruce can be so needy, you know."

Harris laughed, "You naughty - needy - little bitch! You're the one who's needy!"

Melissa made a mumbling noise to try to get past Harris' accusation and then, "But why can't we do it? You and me? You said we could that one night."

"Hmmmm, you need to feel him come. I can't explain it." Harris pulled the nipple she had sucked slowly until Melissa flinched, but she didn't let go, "It's so violent.

"He's penetrating you, fucking you,stabbing you with his cock. You can feel it pulsate." Harris released the nipple but then quickly and gently bit the edge of Melissa's areola.

Harris pulled the nipple again with her teeth and then as she released it she slapped the side of Melissa's breast. Hard.

"Hey!..." Melissa started to protest at the slap, still feeling the sting, but Harris scrambled further up her body and took Melissa's mouth.

The kiss was rough.

Harris drove her tongue as far into Melissa's mouth as she could. Melissa started to give her tongue to be sucked but Harris seized it, sucked it hard and then scraped her teeth over it as she released it.

Harris' face was millimeters from Melissa's face. A drop of sweat was about to drip off Harris' nose.

Harris was starting to breath hard. "He'sfucking you," she hissed. "He'sstabbing you. He's slapping and pulling and rubbing you like you are a piece of meat to be tenderized andeaten."

The sweat drop fell onto Melissa's lips.

Melissa was panting now.

Harris followed the drop down with her mouth. This time the kiss was tender. But then the follow up kiss was as rough as the first one.

Harris rubbed her knee deep and hard into Melissa's labia and felt Melissa's body tense from an orgasm. Harris smiled to herself, ignored Melissa's orgasmic pause and continued her assault on Melissa. She knew that Melissa was multi-orgasmic - something she always envied her for - and she was determined to drive Melissa insane with lust.

There was something deep down inside that drove her to be rough with Melissa. She had her doubts at first about her motivations. She talked to Bruce about it.

She prayed for guidance and for peace of mind and spirit.

She still had doubts as their night together began with Bruce watching football in his study. But now; now the doubts lifted.

She wanted Bruce to ravish her. To be rough with her, choke her, to give her the little death.

She wanted to watch. She wanted to see Melissa come this way, to masturbate as Bruce fucked her.

She wanted Melissa to feel and enjoy what she had felt and enjoyed since the first time she had surrendered herself to Bruce on their wedding night.

"A piece ofmeat,fuck meat, you cunt,fuck meat," Harris hauled herself a little higher on Melissa's body so she could reach her ear. Harris rapidly stuck her tongue in Melissa's ear, withdrew it followed by a slow, hot breath and then sucked her earlobe and bit it.

Melissa almost came as she felt that wave of pleasure.

"Fuck meat," Harris breathed slowly into Melissa's, "to be possessed and eaten." She bit the earlobe again.

"And you can feel that knife, that fat cock stabbing and pulsating," Harris' mouth was practically in Melissa's ear.

"And with each thrust you can feel your cunt and your clit pushed and pulled...and the sensation, god damn!..." Another drop of sweat rolled of Harris' nose onto the side of Melissa's face and Harris stopped to lick it slowly, "it's so fucking, decadently delicious. You can't take it..."

Harris slid her body down Melissa's and took a nipple. Harris slapped Melissa's labia as hard as she could with the flat of her hand, rapidly dragging a finger up through her slit and flicking her engorged clit.

Melissa screamed.

And then she moaned.

And despite the stinging pain she had come again.

Harris was back on top of Melissa's body, one hand tangled in Melissa's hair, holding her close to Harris' face and the other viciously working one of Melissa's nipples. Harris was panting in Melissa's ear, "You feel his hand on your throat...you want it...

"Lissa, you f-u-c-k-i-n-g c-u-n-t," Harris practically sneered, "you can feel that pressure in your belly, your cunt, it's pulling back...pushing forward...his pubic hair scratches and tickles with each thrust...his grip tightening around your throat.

"You're pinned flat on your back, his weight pressing you at your hips and your throat.

"You getting this girl?" And Harris again took Melissa's earlobe.

Melissa was panting too, her body trembling, sweating.

Harriswas driving her insane.

She couldn't think. She was so turned on but Harris had never, ever been this way in bed with her.

All Melissa could do was nod slightly in response to Harris' question; she felt Harris' knee back and rubbing hard and she felt the warmth building in her cunt.

Harris sensed the orgasm coming too; saw Melissa's eyes rollback.

She breathed into Melissa's ear then pulled as hard as she could on the nipple she was playing with. "Come for me, baby, come for Harris. Come now." Harris licked up Melissa's jaw line and back into her ear.

Melissa cried out, her body shook, Harris continued talking - whispering, hissing, the pace of her words incredibly quick and agonizingly slow by turns. The quality of her whispering intensely antagonistic and so seductive by turns.

"Ummmmm, that was nice, baby...You don't want me to stop, do you...

"No, no... of course not...

"You're thinking of that knife, that fat pulsating cock in your cunt - pushing, pulling...

"You're imagining my weight as his...skin to skin...you're skin is so slick...hot...

"...His hands are choking you...they're pulling your nipples...they're slapping you...b-i-t-c-h slapping you...because you're..." Harris let the sentence hang in the air and Melissa whimpered.

"Oh...shhhh, baby..." Harris stroked Melissa's hair and tenderly kissed Melissa's neck.

Slowly, very gently, Harris whispered, "You just want to surrender, you want to give up control, you want the oblivion...

"It's like nothing you've ever felt...nothing...you want it...There's no fear, only trust."

Harris slid off Melissa's body, Bruce stood at the end of the bed, his erection flat against his stomach.

Melissa raised her head and stared at him.

Harris cradled Melissa's head in her hands, whispered in her ear, "And when you feel him come...you can feel his cum, cool and slick, flowing into you, flowing out between your legs - you're reborn...that's why you and I can't do this with a rubber dildo..."

Melissa wiped sweat from her face with the back of her hand, still panting. Harris was quietly, softly kissing her.

"Come take me Bruce..."

"Hmmmm...no, he's not going to force you, baby, you've got to give it up for him. You've got to want him and that cock. This isn't a rape."

Melissa turned and kissed Harris slowly and deeply. Then she turned back and faced Bruce, "Bruce, do you love me?"

"You know I do, Lissa."

"I love you too," she spread her legs slowly, "come show this lesbian chick what you can do with that dick of yours," she hesitated, "just be careful."

~~~~~~~~~~

Simultaneously with the building and coming of an orgasm - the likes of which she had not felt before - Melissa felt her consciousness slipping away and into an altered state.

Her legs slipped from Bruce's hips, her eyes were glassy and defocused.

She sensed her body jerking as Bruce took his pleasure in her.

She sensed Harris softly stroking her face, planting light kisses on her face, murmuring soft, loving words.

She could sense Harris' scent...thought she sensed Harris moaning now...was she getting off?

Oh! Yeah!...she was floating...it was indescribable! She loved it and -

Ah! Ah! She took two sharp breaths as she sensed Bruce flow into her.

Itwas cool. All the erotic literature said it was supposed to be hot cum but it was cool. It was refreshing.

She was reborn.

Melissa coughed a couple of times. She sighed a plaintive sigh as she felt Bruce's weight lift and his cock slide from her.

Harris helped her sit up. "Lissa? Babe? You okay?"

Melissa smiled a weak smile, first at Bruce then at Harris, "Oh, you are both white devils, you are...that was so fucking wild!"

She started to cry and laugh at the same time.

Harris hugged her tightly and laughed and cried with her, "Told you."

Melissa tried to compose herself. She looked deadly serious, in a comical sort of way as she was covered in sweat, tears and sweat streaking her face and trying not to giggle.

"I just need to warn you both. You do this to me again without telling me it's coming and I will open up the biggest can of whupass either of you have ever seen and Bruce, youknow I can hit."

Bruce grinned, "Semper Fi."

"Fuckin' A and don't you forget it. Come HERE."

Bruce leaned forward and Melissa wrapped her arms tightly around him. She whispered, "So youdo know what to do with that dick of yours besides beat off and fuck my girl."

"Hey, Fuckin' A."

Melissa fell back in Harris' arms and pulled Bruce with her.

~~~~~~~~~~

It was a quarter to three in the morning. Melissa Brant sat naked at the bedroom vanity getting ready for work.

She leaned into the lights around the mirror, stretched her neck and gently ran a hand from her chin down her throat to her collarbones.

She was looking at the distinctive bruising: a thumb shaped, dark purple bruise on one side of her throat and two finger shaped, lighter purple bruises on the other side.

She ran a hand along the side of her right breast, hefted it gently with her palm and thumbed the nipple. There were bruises there too.

She closed her eyes remembering the moment. The bruises were cherished souvenirs of her lovemaking that night.

Harris Craig came out of the master bath with a towel around her and toweling her short hair.

She walked over to Melissa, hugged her from behind, holding Melissa's bruised breast. "Who's the freaky woman now? Hey," Harris kissed Melissa's throat, "nice bruises, babe."

Melissa leaned back against Harris, turned her head and kissed her. "Hey, shut up and go get me some panties out of the laundry basket."

Harris returned the kiss and hugged her again. "The clean or dirty basket?"

"Freak."

~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note: Compression of the carotid arteries is the most dangerous form of breath play that exists, whether done by a partner or solo.

Compressing the carotid arteries not only blocks oxygen rich blood flow to the brain but pressing on bodies surrounding the arteries known as the "carotid sinuses" produces reduced heart rate and lowers the blood pressure.

Oxygen deprivation, slower heart rate and lower blood pressure coupled with the rigors of rough sex or intense masturbation gives the feeling, at orgasm, of extreme euphoria and intensifies the perception of the orgasm in both men and women.

My wife, whom has had the pleasure many times over the years, calls her experience completely transcendent, if only for brief moments.

However, for all the reasons just listed, erotic or autoerotic asphyxiation by carotid artery compression is not to be taken or done lightly.

The person being choked is literally placing their life in the hands of their partner. Cardiac arrest can occur from the slower heartbeat, lower blood pressure and electrical disruption of the cardiac rhythm at just the right moment in the cardiac/electrical pumping cycle.

Though studies have not likely been done - yet - it is probably safe to assume that men and women who take Viagra or other chemical substances that effect cardiovascular dilation (amyl or butyl nitrates for example) suffer increased risk of cardiac arrest during erotic asphyxiation.

Nitroglycerin for chest pain should not be administered to people with chest pain within 48 to 72 hours of taking Viagra due to the possibly of irreversible hypotension and cardiac death.

Each year hundreds of men and women die from autoerotic asphyxiation, either from cardiac arrest or from strangulation when they lose consciousness while having a rope, towel or belt around their throat as a noose while they masturbate.

Like the Sergeant on "Hill Street Blues" used to say as he dismissed roll call, "Be careful out there."