The Little Lady Shows Her Stuff

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At last, after delightful foreplay, Rod mounted Karen, resting his weight—which wouldn't be significant except for Karen's small size—on his elbows. His hard member thrust but gently into her sopping pussy. In and out it moved as her hips began to respond in rhythm.

Karen had always been a hot little number so her responsiveness delighted Rod. They both could keep going, Rod having learned during his coming of age and extensive dating background how to keep a lid on his ejaculation. But before long she whispered to him that she was ready and the metaphorical lid blew off as streams of his cum shot deep into her vadge, as its walls pressed on his hard tool.

They were once again one with the other and the night still had more enticements awaiting them. The earlier issues had faded from their immediate consciousness, and Karen, when she had a twinge of annoyance about the episode, decided all could be resolved after a good night of further fucking and sleep.

12