The Little Minx That Killed Me

Story Info
Teen girl falls for single next door neighbor.
2.6k words
4.34
81.2k
67

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/07/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat in the recliner waiting for the air conditioner to cool the room as I assured my niece that I would be okay until the home health aide arrived.

"Are you sure?" she asked. "Do you need to use the bathroom?" she inquired uneasily.

"And what," I looked incredulously at her, "ask you for help?"

Both of my hands were in casts that ended about two inches below my elbows and at the tips of my fingers.

"Thanks . . . but, no," I continued, "that would be the furthest thing from possible."

"Well, I had to ask, and thank God you said no!' she laughed as she leaned over and hugged my head. "I'll stop by every now and then to check on ya."

"Not necessary, I'll be fine."

With that she smiled, turned and hesitated before heading out in the glaring August sun and the oppressive humidity that blurred the day with a dense blue haze.

I was relieved to be back home, but worried about whether or not I'd have a job when I returned to the mill. While engineers were in short supply in our city, my company, as I had seen in the past was not one to wait on the needs of its workers. I was lost in thought when a knock on the door snapped me back into the chair and the room.

Thinking it was the health aide I shouted, "It's unlocked, please let yourself in."

I swiveled the recliner around and was surprised to see the young daydream that had been the cause of my situation.

"Oh, um, hello," I stammered as I tried to avoid eye contact. "What, um, I mean how are you Emma?" Emma I thought, I loved the name.

She tried to keep a serious face but I knew she was aware of my unease as she slightly giggled, and then said, "I was just checking on you. I feel so bad for what happened. I know you said it wasn't my fault, but -"

"Oh, no. Stop right there young lady. I told you as we waited for the ambulance that I should not have been on the roof. I should have let the satellite company fix the problem with the dish," I explained again hoping to ease her conscience.

"I know, but, it's just, well," she looked away, "you fell, because I was, well, you know sunbat -"

Oh God she was aware I had been ogling her. She must think I am some old pervert, which I am, and for God's sake how could I not be. This beautiful little minx was simply a small piece of heaven here on earth. She had dark brown hair, nearly black, silky, and down to her waist and almost always in a top knotted ponytail. Her skin, was seemingly flawless and had a light slightly olive complexion. Barely reaching five foot nothing her slim body, pert breasts and small beautiful heart shaped ass screamed for attention. What is more, is that in the three times I had talked to her since I moved in a month ago I could not help but notice her intelligence, and her compassion for others in her volunteer work. Had I been ten years younger I would have fallen in love . . . in fact I had.

"I, um, I am sorry about that," I said as I awkwardly cut her off. I looked at her and said, "I assure you I will not do so again. It was improper, and you seem too nice a person to be treated so."

She giggled again this time audibly and said, "Oh jeeze, you're a guy, DUH! thats what guys do." She smiled as she said this but I also thought I saw evidence of blushing.

I shifted that thought quickly out of my mind and tried to change the conversation, "So have you decided on which college you are going to? I know you enrolled at two, Drake and the U of I right?" She had enrolled at both, having received full rides to both, Iowa for its Creative Writing Program, and Drake for a B.A. and their Law Program. However, she had not yet told one that the other would be her choice.

"I don't know, I was still trying to find the reason I should choose one or the other."

I was about to answer when her phone kicked in and started playing "Uptown Funk." She looked at me, then down to her phone as she said, "Sorry."

"Hello?' she asked as her eyes rolled, "Yes Ma, I know I have to be at the Church in fifteen, yes, I know they need the help for the food pantry in the morning, Yes I already signed up, Mom, I am ahead of you as usual. I am just about to leave Mr. Flint's. Yes," again her eyes rolled. She looked at me helpless from the onslaught of her mother's concern. "Mom, Mom, jeeze Mom, Okay I'll be right there." She hung up, sighed heavily (I was mesmerised as her diminutive chest rose and fell Straining her now noticeably tight shirt.) She looked plaintively at me and excused herself and left abruptly.

Well.

I sat speechless for a few silent moments and then noticed my penis had started to deflate. I laughed uneasily. I had not been aware I had gotten an erection. I had been so lost in the moment. Oh god I thought. I hope she had not seen that. I can not imagine how I could apologize for that.

Another knock on the door. This time it was the home service, and thankfully it was a nice matronly woman with whom I felt immediately at ease with.

************************************

Three days later Monday had arrived, and Ellen had just left after having made me lunch and dinner and put them in the fridge for later so that I could nuke them and have a nice real meal. She refused to let me eat the TV dinners I had had my niece buy for me before she picked me up at the hospital and brought me home.

I was trying to reread Tolkien's Lord of the Rings. I had read it some twenty years earlier in my teens and had wondered for some time if there was more I would understand or discern as an adult. Sadly I never had time to do that. However, time was now in great supply, but the pages, hard to turn, were slowly slicing and dicing the exposed tips of my fingers causing the edges of some pages to acquire coloring not intended when it was printed.

I couldn't wait until my niece dropped of my laptop after she got off work and picked it up from a fellow engineer I worked with.

I must have dozed off, as I woke to a quiet knock on the door.

"Come on it, it is unlocked."

I swiveled around in the recliner again to see Emma. Emma, dear God, thank you, and why, why do you torture me so!

She had her head tilted sideways looking at me with a sly smile upturned inquisitively as I gawked, transfixed and speechless as what stood before me had so completely consumed for any other thoughts occupy my mind.

Again there was a sexy little giggle followed by "Mr. Flint. Hello, Mr. Flint?' now she was laughing.

"I uh, sorry," I was quickly turning a shade of red as I began incoherently apologizing. "Emm - I mean, well, uh, oh jeeze, aw hell AGAIN I am so damn sorry." I was pleading, imploring her to forgive me.

As I stammered out the sentence she shifted her stance and propped her right hand on her now enticingly angled hip. And again I became prey to her feminine wiles. I could not help but notice she had a thin white T-shirt with the words "Oh, yeah? Try me!" glowing brightly in a neon pink air brushed script. It was also extremely short leaving her taught tummy exposed with a hint of bra and the undersides of her pert breasts. She was wearing low cut Daisy Duke jeans that I hoped exposed a piece of her heavenly ass. Her legs had a wonderful sheen that shimmered from the summer heat all the way to her toes which had pink toe nail polish and matched pink rubber sandals.

"Oh my, have I done too much?"

"Um, pardon me?"

I agonizingly pulled myself from my daze and looked up meeting her eyes.

"Have I done too much? Don't you like the look?" she inquired.

I thought for a moment trying to decide the right course of reply. "Oh of course, you look as youthful and a lovely as ever."

"But, that is not what I was going for," she sighed as she looked away.

"Emma? What do you mean?"

She continued to look at the floor, "Well," she began, "Last time I was here I noticed . . . I noticed you had an erection and I hoped it was because of me." She was breathing fast as she finished.

Oh shit, "I did, but I hoped that you had not seen it."

"But," she said looking up, "was it because of me?"

"Yes," I admitted.

She paused then shifted to a new pose, "And does this make you . . . hard?"

I tried to swallow, "Yes," I replied still looking into her eyes, "but it shouldn't."

"Why?" she said as her smiled became a questioning frown.

"Because you are still underage."

Suddenly she laughed, "NO! I turned eighteen the weekend before you came home from the hospital. It was the day you had the surgery to repair your wrists and your fingers." She looked at me with a huge sheepish grin as she waited for me to realize what she was leading me to.

"But you are heading off to college. You have so much more in store for you, And its . . . wrong," I said trying to convince myself.

"You're so darn silly. I thought you were smart."

"I try, but that is not the point."

"No," she said the smile now turning devilish, "the point is right there straining to be free." She was now pointing at my penis that had been thinking on its own and saw nothing wrong with what she was wearing, how she was standing, and with what she obviously wanted!

"Em -"

"Oh shut the hell up," she demanded as she quickly closed the distance between us and grabbed the edge of my sweatpants and began pulling them down.

Instinctively I lifted my hips still unaware that I was giving over to this little minx, this little minx that would get me killed (her father, a County Sheriff stood 6'5" and was built like a brick shithouse - called her his little princess and joked about killing any guy that messed with her.) And yet I leaned back as she pulled my pants from around my ankles and left my socks on. My Penis was now poking its head above the elastic band of my plain white briefs.

"Oh my!" she exclaimed as she saw the plumb sized helmet protruding from my underwear. "Is that for me?" she asked as she leaned forward and kissed me softly on the lips and whispered into my ear, "I need to do this. I have wanted to do this EVER since you first talked with me."

She pulled the briefs down and again I lifted my hips and then it popped free. I heard a quick, deep intake of breath. I was not the most physically fit man anyone ever met, but I was fat by no means and working in the aluminum mill with all of its heat melted most of what I gained from cheap cafeteria food. But my nearly eight inch Red Bull thick cock was the one thing I kept in shape, not because I was a playboy, but because my job was my life, and Momma thumb and her four daughters were its friends.

She slowly reached out and touched the head. The determined hot for cock vixen had now become timid, unsure, and breathing short and rapidly.

"Emma, its okay, slow down and breathe, you are going to make yourself pass out." I smiled, "and we don't want that right?"

She looked up at me and then down to my cock. Slowly she took it in her hand and began to slowly pump up and down paying attention to the ridges created by veins and the length long ridge on the underside. "Soft," she cooed, "and hard."

"Emma, it has been awhile, I apologize if, well, if I come too soon. I have condoms upstairs in the nightstand next to my bed. if you would be so kind to - "

She abruptly cut me off, "Have you been with sluts? Whores?" she was now squeezing my cock hard.

"No, it's just that I want you to have protection. I don't want -"

She laughed again and let her grip loosen, "I don't need protection I went on the pill three months ago so I'd be ready for college. I didn't need it in High School. No one was up to my standards," she paused, looking hard into my eyes, "Do I need to worry about you giving me anything?" Her grip tightened again.

"No, my last girlfriend, or rather my ex-fiance was a long time ago in college. There has been no one since."

With that she quickly dropped to my cock and engulfed it with her mouth. Suddenly I was in heaven. Her mouth and the suction from her tongue as it swirled expertly from head to base made me grip the arms of the recliner. Then she sucked in one, then both balls and slowly bit down on them and released when I whimpered. She sucked harder and then let them pop from her mouth. I was lost. Everything was drifting in and out of focus, I thought I was about to lose my load until she stopped and began to move towards my chest.

Her thumbs hooked the bottom of my T-shirt and she began pulling it slowly upwards, kissing my stomach and making me laugh as she tickled it every now and then. The trip northwards was excruciatingly slow, deliberate, and sexy as hell. I know I had never been this hard in my life, so turned on, so helpless to the ministrations of another. I had surrendered without a fight.

I lifted my arms and she pulled the shirt over my head. Then she placed her hands on my chest. While looking me in the eye she gripped both nipples and quickly, harshly, twisted them. I exploded shooting my cum all over her exposed taught, and beautiful tummy.

"NO!" I screamed,

She looked down laughed and wiped some up with her left index finger and sucked the cum from her finger. With her other hand she wiped it around and in to her skin. She looked at me smiled, then exposed her right breast. She lowered her shirt, and said "Goodnight Mr. Flint. And thanx for the lotion!"

Before I could say anything, she had skipped across the room and out the door and in the process left it wide open. My God, had that really just happened? I was at a loss for words as I slowly got up from the recliner and snuck to the front door then closed it.

Oh shit! My niece would be stopping by! I rushed to get dressed.

I am not sure how long I sat in silence trying to decide just what or what not to do.

Finally my niece showed with my computer.