The Little Minx That Killed Me Ch. 02

Story Info
The girl next door falls for older neighbor.
3.4k words
4.37
42.9k
15

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/07/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was in anguish over the next two days. Thoughts of a paradise that could be with this minx filled every waking thought, and when asleep I pulled her with me to my bed and explored her body, and her soul ever so sweetly, carefully, and with a passion I could not dare bring into the light of day. I woke each day crying because she was not beside me. No, a life with such a young sweet thing could not be possible. For her there was simply too much to live for and experience to stay here in this small corn fed town on the outskirts of nowhere. Too much to give up on an older man set in his ways, and stuck in his routines.

Yet . . . the single though of her would not allow me to lose the ever present smile I had the last two days. But it was her hips and perfect little ass that would not allow me to think of anything else to weaken the spell she had cast over me.

I tried to make myself think of other things. I awkwardly turned on my laptop and fumbled with the wireless mouse to turn it on. My e-mail account was filling rapidly with messages from the office, mostly little problems they felt I could solve from here. There were a few messages from the ladies in the front office and they were all from those who were single and very receptive to coming over to help with ANYTHING I needed. But I had Ellen and didn't need anything other than . . . Emma. Without being able to stop, there she was again kneeling before me swirling her tongue so deftly around and . . . "AGHHHH!" I screamed aloud.

"Mr Flint? Are you Okay?" came Ellen's voice from the kitchen.

Oh, hell I thought, I forgot she was still here.

"No Ellen, I mean yes I am okay." I said in frustration, "It's just trying to do things with these damn casts on," I added.

"Is there anything i can help with?" she asked as she entered the living room.

I sighed, "No, nothing at the moment."

"Ellen?"

"Yes?" she stopped her return to the kitchen.

"Have I thanked you for all you have done for me?" I asked.

"OH, yes Mr Flint, too many times in fact. This is my job remember?" She smiled and as usual it warmed my heart as if the words had been said by my Mother.

I laughed, "Well thank you again."

Ellen smiled and returned to the kitchen.

I heard a car door slam shut and I realized that Emma's parents Suburban was being packed and from the looks of it close to being ready for its destination. I wondered quietly where Emma had decided to go, and when if ever I would see her again. I tried to push that thought from my mind and turned my attention back to the computer.

A few moments later I heard more doors close and then watched as the suburban backed carefully out into the road and then move forward as it turned and crept slowly away. My chest hurt. I closed my eyes tightly and tried to make them hurt. Hurt enough to think of that pain. That pain was acceptable, the one squeezing my chest was not. It was ridiculous, insane, and based on fantasies. I was losing it.

****************************************************

I was in a dark funk over the next week or two. I wasn't really sure how long. I kept up on my work and Ellen took me to my appointments and made sure I had what I needed, but I didn't. I had an absurd hole in my life. A hole that did not exist, could not exist. Still I felt as if there was nothing to look forward to. No reason to live, thus no reason to breathe, and no reason to . . .

I fell asleep later in my bed and stayed there the rest of the week. Ellen tried but she could not get me to leave the room except to use the bathroom. She tried to get me to talk. She reassured me that the casts would only be another week or two at the most, then everything would be okay. I'd be back to work and back to my regular self. She knew I needed to talk, but how could I talk to her? How could I explain why I was acting so when I did not understand it myself? How could I ever hope to remain sane as I tried to explain to her that this was all because of an eighteen year old girl whom all she ever did was talk to me a couple of times and give me the best Blow Job EVER?

HOW?

Ellen left for the weekend late Friday afternoon after having made sure I had what I needed. She had thought of everything as usual. We said goodbyes, and I promptly rolled over and went back to sleep.

I heard a noise a few hours later and ignored it. But not long after that I heard movement outside my bedroom window. .

The window started to open and the curtains moved with the warm breeze now invading my cool room. I was now out of bed and had set the lamp on the floor. As I raised my arm to strike a head with my cast I heard a giggle, then a woman's voice exclaim, "Shit, I hope he's home."

I reached down to flick on the light and remembered I couldn't. I quickly walked to the doorway and turned on the bedroom lights right as Emma tumbled into the room nearly pulling the curtains to the floor with her.

"Emma! What the HELL?"

She looked up at me from her back, eyes a little glassy and obviously drunk. She smiled and said, "Surprise!" and then devolved into a loud fit of laughing.

Oh, jeeze. I awkwardly helped her to her feet. As i did so I noticed my hands were on her breasts, but alas my hands were still surrounded by a lifeless, no feeling cast. Just my luck. I sat her on my bed and she leaned back as she stroked the soft cotton sheets.

Looking up at me she tried to smile seductively and as she was about to speak she brought a hand to her mouth. I quickly shot a cast armored hand under her arm a guided her as fast as I could without pushing her face first into the tan carpet. We made it to the bathroom in time for me to lean her forward and move her hair out of the way. A dark neon green stream spewed forth as she emulated Linda Blair in the Exorcist. I let her slowly slide down the wall to the floor and made sure she was aimed towards the toilet.

I left to go get her a large glass of water from the kitchen and grabbed a towel, wash cloth, and a new toothbrush from the closet. As I feared when I reentered the bathroom she had gotten some of the vomit on her clothes, but fortunately not on the floor.

I sat next to her holding her softly in my arms until I was sure she was done. I brushed her bangs off her face and looked into her eyes. Can you understand what I am saying," I asked her.

She looked at me for a moment, then replied, "Duh."

"Okay, I am going to help you to your feet, I brought a glass of water, a toothbrush and a towel. I am going to go to my room while you take some toothpaste from the cabinet and brush your teeth," as I handed her the toothbrush. "When you are done with that remove your clothes and leave them in pile and when you are in the shower I'll get them and put them in the washer. I'll get you a long shirt to wear, and make you a bed on the couch and don't forget to drink as much of the water as you can without making yourself sick again. Okay?"

She nodded and began to undress.

I turned and left the bathroom in a hurry. I wanted to stay and watch, to lead her to the shower and to ravage the beauty, though disheveled, that stood before me. I couldn't, simply couldn't. I thought so much of her, TOO much in fact, and besides I was no rapist.

I heard the shower start and the curtain pulled into place. I cautiously opened the door collected her clothes and before putting them in on a delicate wash cycle made sure there was nothing in them that would be damaged. I gathered a shirt from my drawer (not sure I had intended to grab a well worn long white T) and a robe. I placed them on the bathroom counter and slowly shut the door leaving a small gap so I could hear if something happened. I then went about making her bed on the couch and ensuring the drapes were closed. I left a couch side lamp on low for her and headed back to bed.

A while later I heard the shower turn off and the curtains open. Not long after that I felt her lift the covers and slide in. As she snuggled up behind me I said, "Emma, you should really sleep on the couch for the night. You don't want to do something you -"

"Shhhh," she whispered in my ear, "and sleep."

I acquiesced and closed my eyes.

But sleep did not come easily. Too many ifs, buts, whys and hows flooded my mind. The feel of her naked legs slowly rubbing on mine, the feel of her breasts firm against my back, her essence breathing into mine, again I screamed in anguish. This time it was quiet, yet the energy I released still caused her to stir and her breasts to slide against my back as she readjusted in her sleep. "Dear God," I prayed, "Let me get through this night."

He answered and sometime later as light was entering through the back windows I woke, tired, but alive. Alive with energy.

I went to the kitchen and made her a glass of orange juice from the picture and grabbed the fruit bowl covered in saran wrap and headed to the bedroom. I set the bowl and glass down on the night table and headed to go put her clothes in the dryer. I needed to wake her and get her clothed and home before her parents knew she was missing. Once back in the bedroom I stood for a moment just watching her beautiful face, no make up, no mask we all wear when dealing with the world. No this was innocence, this was the real Emma, peaceful, and beautiful beyond comparison.

"Emma," I nudged her and again, "Emma." I paused then kissed her on the forehead. An eye opened.

She looked at me with one eye opened and slyly said, "You missed."

I looked at her confused.

"My lips, silly. You missed my lips!"

"I wanted to wake you and I, well, I just didn't want to assume anything."

She sat up and looked incredulously at me, "Seriously, I mean Seriously?"

"Well, yeah," I stammered.

She rolled her eyes and looked to the ceiling before reconnecting with mine, "I am in your bed, wearing your shirt, snuck into your room," as she hit me on my arm before continuing, "and I ignored your damn couch, and YOU didn't want to assume?"

"Well, we never talked after . . . well, you know. And you left for college without saying anything, so I never thought you were really interested in anything more." I blurted out.

"Sorry," she sighed. "Look," she continued, "I had to make up my mind then my parents were underfoot every moment until they dropped me off. I never got your number, you're not listed, What could I do? My car was here. I was stuck."

"Oh," I said looking into her eyes. "Well, eat up and get dressed and then get home before you are in trouble."

"Why would I be in trouble?"

You're in a man's home, in his bed, and then leaving after being out late doing the walk of shame."

"Hmmm, I guess you would be right, if . . . " she left it to hang in the air teasing and taunting me.

"If . . . "

"Well, for one, if they knew I was home," she said looking around and rolling back under the sheets. "If they knew I got a ride back into town from a guy who wasn't drunk after a frat party."

"Emma?"

"If they knew my clothes were in my backpack with my books and computer outside your bedroom window. If they knew why I snuck home and what," as she reached out and grabbed the top of my sweats, "and what I was I going to do to that beautiful cock of yours! Then yes, I'd definitely be in trouble," and then there was that damn adorable giggle.

I reached out and touched the side of her face oddly feeling none of what I had the previous weeks. As I tucked some of her hair behind her ear and slowly began to pull her close I heard banging on the front door. It was loud, rhythmic, and authoritative. "Oh shit," we said in unison.

I went to get up and answer the door to whatever fate awaited me, but Emma grabbed my arm and said, "Let me go first." And with that she sprung to life and jumped off the bed, her feet pushing her rapidly forward before I could move. I hurried behind and came around the corner into the living room as she lept over the back of the couch and landed on the sofa and with one fell swoop of the blanket disappeared under it. I raced to the door, straightened my shirt, and timidly opened it. As I did her father grabbed me by the collar and pushed me violently backward into my home. He brought his right arm up exposing a massive fist tightly clenched and beginning to descend. I heard a yell, "DAD!"

When I next moved it was to grab my left eye which hurt like hell. The room was filled with county officers and a state trooper. My heart raced as I tried to prop myself on my elbows and my head raced wondering if I was going to jail and what for.

"Mr. Flint?" a tall county officer asked moving towards me. "We're glad you've come around, we were about to send for an ambulance. Do you feel you need one Sir?"

I was lost, trying to figure out what was happening and noticed Emma's Father sitting on the recliner with cuffs on behind him.

I looked up to the officer, "Uh, no thank you. What happened?" I asked dumbly, some in part, and the rest because after the massive fist rose into the air I had no Idea.

"Well," the officer sighed, "It seems that Mr. Powell, the young lady's Father saw her backpack with the contents spilled on your front yard he hastily put two and two together and came up with you and her you know . . . " he trailed off, then resumed, "But it seems Emma, his daughter, um, well, told him what happened. That you brought her in helped her clean up, allowed her to shower while you cleaned her clothes and then you gave her something to wear and a place to sleep it off to make telling her father easier on her in a sober state." The officer looked at me sideways with a smirk on his face, "Is THAT correct Mr. Flint?"

I know I didn't like the look on his face or his insinuation. I rose to my feet quickly making the space between us unreasonably close. He took a step back and I said, "Yes that is exactly what happened. Her clothes," as I looked over to Emma still in my long shirt, "are in the dryer."

I turned back to glare at the officer and said, "Let me go get them to show you." As I walked away I added, "you Ass."

I came back into the living room with Emma's cleaned clothes that were still warm as there was still the need to finish drying and handed them to her. "Here you go Emma, sorry I did not have the proper time to fold them for you," as I glanced at the watch on her Father's wrist.

He looked up and with sincerity apologized for the punch, and for thinking the worst of me.

I extended my right hand, shit cuffs. I turned and asked, "Officer are these handcuffs necessary?"

"Well, Sir, it is up to you. If you choose not to press charges I will remove the handcuffs."

"Why would I press charges? Its early in the morning, a man was worried about his daughter and I would have punched first and asked questions later myself."

He huffed his disinterest in the situation now and then walked over and freed Emma's Father. Before he left he leaned in and quietly said to me, "He has a temper, and do not let the innocent act get you killed."

A shiver went down my spine and I hoped Emma's Father did not notice. Innocent act. What was he implying? I turned to look back at Emma's Father.

He rose slowly and extended his large hand, "John, can you ever forgive me?"

I smiled, "Yes, of course, no harm done," and at that moment I flinched. "Well almost none," I added as I felt my eye socket. I then laughed trying to put him and myself at ease.

"Well, we are going to grill this evening, I'd like you to come over as a thank you for what you have done for our baby girl, and as a further apology."

Emma was now beaming ear to ear and I could not summon up the courage to say no.

"Can Emma use your bathroom to get cleaned up? I'd really hate to have her walk next door like that."

I said "Sure," then asked ":what time should I be by this evening?"

"Around four," then he turned, "Emma, I'm heading home. Thank Mr. Flint and head home."

"Will do Dad!" her yell came from the bathroom.

He left and it was then I noticed all the other officers had gone as well. I sat on the couch already exhausted from the day and wondered how in the hell I was going to handle this afternoon.

Emma snuck up on me and sat in my lap. She cooed into my ear, "Thank you, and i'll make sure your day is not ruined," and as she finished she kissed me lightly then passionately, our tongues dancing wildly, frantically, as we struggled to pull as much as we could from this quick moment together. We broke off our kiss in unison, both nearly clawing for air. I was hot and bothered and as hard as a telephone pole. Emma saw this and reached down and squeezed my cock hard as she looked in my eyes. "This better get no attention today other than mine!" she hissed, "Understand?"

"Yes my Dear."

And again she popped to her feet and skipped out the door.

"No other attention today?" I thought. She is trying to get me killed. She may have convinced her Father that nothing had happened, but that was only because he had seen her backpack which she drunkenly left on the front lawn instead of under my window in the bushes like she thought. I considered my situation and knew I HAD to show this afternoon. I had to go, otherwise Emma would come to get me and who knows what would happen then? Its apparent her Father though a keeper and protector of the law was willing to set that all aside to protect his daughter. What more was he willing or unable to prevent himself from doing if he knew that she has not only sucked my cock but had plans do more than that?

I sighed, knowing I could not move before four pm. I laid back on the couch and tried to decide if I was merely a man caught in a fit of lust, or one that was simply insane from lust and thus worthy of his punishment or was it . . .