The Little Minx That Killed Me Ch. 03

Story Info
A young neighbor girl and an older man.
4.5k words
4.58
42.2k
19

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/07/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke from a short nap around 2:30pm stretched and slowly eased myself out of bed. I Grabbed a nice polo shirt, a pair of khaki shorts, a nice belt, ankle socks, and some tighty whities. The hot shower felt good and I relaxed on the built in corner seat and let the warmth roll over me and cascade down my body. I held my face in stream of water letting it message my face. On the whole I felt better than this morning and my eye socket no longer hurt. I turned off the shower and opened the curtains and got out and quickly dried off and got dressed. I stuck the end of a comb down in my cast and roughly combed my hair. If only ellen was here to do this for me.

Looking ragged rather rugged I thought, "Well it will just have to do."

With that said I closed the bathroom door and headed to the kitchen to find one of the bottles of wine I had been given only a month or so before as a housewarming gift. I awkwardly tucked it under my right arm and headed for the door. As I reached out to open it the doorbell sounded.

It opened suddenly and I had to step back to avoid it hitting me in the face.

"Hello! Where are -" Emma stopped inches from me. Her breath hot on my chest. I could feel it penetrate my shirt and caress my chest. Her hand came up to touch me where her breath was slowly taking my soul. She pushed me backwards and I stumbled a bit before I caught my balance and pulled her to me my arms encircling her waist and pulling her up and to me. My lips met hers and we met each other passionately, wantonly, and with such a magnetic force we almost melted there in front of the door and forgot about the grill out. Our eyes met and we stopped together.

She looked quickly over her shoulder and realized she had not pushed me far enough into the room. She peaked around the door and looked outside. She quickly scanned the neighbors and thankfully no one was out in their yard.

"Come on," she said breathlessly. With that she tucked her arm under mine and walked me out and over to her house.

I abruptly yanked her arm and stopped her, "Are you mad?" I quietly yelled. "Are you intentionally trying to get me killed?"

And then there it was that lovely spell binding giggle, "No silly," she laughed. "You are the guest of honor, and I am happily escorting you to my house to spend the afternoon with my Father and Mother," she stated as a matter of fact. "Now lets get going," as she resumed control of my arm and tugged me along half behind her. I caught up as we rounded the back corner of her yard and she stopped to ceremoniously announce my arrival.

"My knight in shining armor has arrived," she curtsied and motioned towards me, "Father, I introduce your champion Sir Lancelot!" She turned and gave me a seductively evil grin.

"Oh my, I told you, you'd have been better off in the Drama dept., than in their Creative Writing Program at the U." he laughed as he turned back to the grill to flip a steak. "Come on over and have beer," he said to me as he waved his large stainless steel spatula like a King's staff.

I looked to Emma, "Behave, and lets get through this as painlessly as possible," I hesitated and then added, "Be nice."

By the time I got to Emma's Father he had a beer popped and waiting for me. I graciously accepted it, "Thank you, though I have to say that I think I can only have one of these with the pain medication I have been taking."

"Oh well, I hadn't thought of that," he said apologetically, "if you like I can finish that for you and I can have Linda get you a something else to drink, and perhaps a straw with it to make drinking it easier?"

"Linda, can you -"

"I am already heading in for it. Would you like some tea, soda, water, or perhaps some coffee?" she asked hovering between the kitchen and the patio, her reflection shining magnificently on the sliding glass doors.

Emma, was the spitting image of Linda minus twenty plus years. I had originally fallen for her when we meet. She was perhaps 20lbs heavier and a little more developed up top, but her curves and that lovely ass was shared with her daughter. She had short brown hair, which even though I am not fond of short hair she was still surprisingly sexy. And what set if off was those Sarah Palin pump-me-hard-on-the-Presidential-desk-eyeglasses.

I must have hesitated a little too long as I suddenly received a poke in the kidney from Emma.

Um, if it is not too much trouble coffee please? Black would be fine." I quickly added.

She disappeared into the kitchen before I could say thank you.

"Ah, NOW there is a man," Emma's father joked.

I could not take it anymore standing up. I found a metal framed lounge chair with soft durable outdoor cushions and sat down. As I leaned back a rush of air escaped through the seams and made a slight tight assed farting sound. Emma giggled as she sat in the chair next to me. I tried to ignore it, but I was instantly hard! I couldn't believe it. Her Father 15 feet away, and her Mother right in the house making me coffee. A giggle! Emma's giggle! AND I AM HARD!!

I looked helplessly at Emma. Her smile widened and her left upper lip curled upwards and then she licked her lips, "I soooo want to ride that hard cock right here!" she whispered.

I looked around nervously and very, very tense. But Emma, well, she was having fun and she just giggled more.

Her Father slowly walked over after having turned down the heat and took a seat directly across from me. OH, GOD, I am fucked," I thought as I tried to slowly adjust myself without touching as I slowly wiggled my way to a better position. Hopefully her Father who was now engrossed in trying to see into the house did not catch the odd movement. But Emma saw and added, "John, is it HARD dealing with those casts?" she asked her Father's head now turning in our direction, "I mean it must be difficult to do everyday tasks with those cement gloves."

"Emma," mind your manners her Father said, "You are not Familiar enough to call him John, it is impolite."

"You're right Dad, she said looking at me and rolling her eyes, "Mr. Flint," she added with a slight pout that made me was to put my rock hard cock in her mouth, "how can you ever forgive me?" And there was that grin again. And may I die if I am lying but I got twice as hard in a heart beat. Emma noticed and started to laugh but changed it to a cough as if the coke she was drinking went down the wrong pipe.

"Emma,?" her Father and I asked at exactly the same time. We looked at each other and I tried to laugh it oddly off, but her Father continued slowly turning to look at her. "Are you okay?" he asked still having me in one eye and Emma in the other.

Emma noticed her Father's fixed attention on the two of us and choked out a hasty and well delivered, "Yeah, I think so, its just that the fizz of the pop got in my nose as I took a drink and made me inhale some of the pop. It hurt my chest, but I coughed it out I think." Stopped and looked at him, "I think I need some water." With that she hopped up and out of the chair and moved quickly into the house.

Emma's Father turned in his chair and looked at me for a silent moment, a moment in which I imagined a dozen various ways in which this large man was going to kill the man who would deflower his little girl.

Finally he spoke, "I must apologize for Emma, it seems she has become," he got quiet, and then looked up and said slowly, "It seems she has become smitten, is the word I think, perhaps not for today's youth but it suffices, with YOU."

My heart stopped beating, "Pardon me sir?"

"Surely you have noticed. The touch of your arm, the poke in your back, and the way she sits next to you, leaning in and hanging on every word." He stopped, sighed deeply and continued, "I need to warn you, Emma, well, she has a thing for older men." Again a pause, then he continued, "She got one of the High School teachers fired, more precisely her guidance counselor. And, well, I think she now has her eyes set on you." he finished waiting for some sign, some reply from me.

"Um, I am not sure what to say. I mean we have talked a few times, and I helped her last night, but me? Why?" I asked honestly, hoping he had insight here.

He sat back, "I am not sure, but I see little signs, the biggest one was the plea to me to not hurt you, that you hadn't done anything. But what got me was that, and I do not think she heard herself say it, but she added, YET." He exhaled deeply, and I could see the concern on his face and more importantly, on his mind.

What could I say, should I say, DO I say, ANYTHING?

"Sir, I do not know what the other man's intentions were, but I assure you mine could not be so crass, so uncaring of your daughter." Was that too much I thought, and without thinking added, "The few times we had a chance, a moment to talk what I saw was a lovely young Lady caught up in the part of life that is so earnest, exciting and rewarding. She has a thirst for knowledge and a strong thirst for life." I paused, then added, "I am sure that I am not in that future. I hope that can ease your mind, at least somewhat I hope." And then I leaned back in my chair and studied his face, and waited for his reaction.

What he said I was not ready for.

"I saw your bedroom and the window before you regained consciousness. I was the one who called the police out of fear what I may have done," he sighed loudly, with an added sound that I had myself let loose a few nights before when I was unsure I would ever see her again.

I was stunned. Emma had told me nothing of this. What was she thinking, where were her thoughts taking her?

Her Father spoke again, "She is eighteen and a wonderful young lady, please do not hurt her." He looked absently over his shoulder to the grill, they should be done. "Can you grab the platter and hold it while I plate the meat and potatoes?"

"Sure," I said trying to shake the solemnity of the conversation.

We had dinner outside on the patio. Sirloin steak, baked potatoes with gobs of butter and sour cream, Fresh sweet corn on the cob boiled in water and heavy with butter. The green beans had been hand picked from her Grandmother's garden, smothered in real butter like the corn, and from what I surmise, while I took my nap. How planned had this meal been, the talk, the disappearance inside of both Linda and Emma and the effort in the meal? An odd ease fell over me, and yet . . .

The sun had almost fallen and the chat through dinner and after had been light and very welcoming. Linda yawned and looked at her husband and slightly nodded towards their house. I believe I was not meant to see that, but I had, and at the same time Emma's smile and subsequent grin appeared. Just as her parents got to the sliding glass doors her Mother stopped and looked over her shoulder, "Make sure John gets home okay Emma." Not a request but a command.

I looked over at Emma who was stretched out luxuriously on the chaise lounge. "C'mon over here big boy, I need help up." She put her arms out and I took her hands and quickly pulled her up, surprising her and I caught her in my arms and held her close to me, tight, snug, and safe in my arms. Hurting this beautiful soul . . .

I lifted her still in the hug and then set her down on her feet and said, "Come with me, we need to talk." I took her hand and led her towards my home.

My front door was still wide open from when we left. I was suddenly thankful for living in a small town. Once inside I pulled Emma over to the recliner and pulled her to me as I sat. She lifted her hip and I pulled her close. I eased the recliner back and she settled in slowly, like shifting sands and eased into me pulling my arms over and around her. I slowly stroked her arm and moved up to caress her face lost in thought about what I needed to say. She absently sighed and I, I felt at peace and as I breathed in her scent, her essence we both peacefully fell into a long sound sleep.

My dreams were unabashedly sexual, erotic and centered in whole around the love in my arms. In the dreams we had married after she had gotten out of college. It was a movie played out on the canvas of my mind, flowing with no control from me, whole, with plot, story, and love. Sex flowed freely though the dream. We had passion, love, a shared life that was equal parts exciting, fulfilling, and wholly satisfying, she had her writing career, and I taught Engineering at the University, and . . . we had three girls Three beautiful little Emmas . . .

And then she got sick, and as the girls got older she withdrew, not wanting to drag any of us down. We fought, we needed her, and we wanted whatever she had left, no matter how little or sparingly it could be given, we wanted her to live, to live with us, to share with us what was left.

Sadly, I made sure the girls were dressed properly and as they left the church they were followed by me, her Father, and four other men carrying her casket.

I woke sobbing so heavily my chest felt as if was being spread open wide on a surgeons table. I could barely breathe, my chest heaved but nothing came, I cried out loud but nothing came. The pain burned harder and I could not stop. At some point I became aware of hugs and soft kisses on my face, neck, and chest. I heard sobs of "What is wrong?" I was suddenly aware of Emma, Emma alive, Emma in my arms and I held her. I held with in an embrace I never wanted to end. This moment in time I never wanted to move forward. I never wanted to see her leave my side again . . . I never . . . and yet I knew.

I knew.

I finally stopped and Emma slowly pulled the dream from my memory. As I finished she too had been reduced to tears. Yet she said nothing. She passionately kissed my mouth, her tongue darting about frantically fighting mine and driving me to submission. She pulled away tears still welling up in her eyes as she kissed my cheek and slowly moved to my right ear and gently nibbled and breathed softly as she said, "I love you." There it was and I did not get anxious, I did not feel uncomfortable. I simply collapsed back into the recliner spent from the emotions. She moved a bit lower and nuzzled my neck and alternated between moans that mixed like a heavenly chorus with mine and was backed by soft plaintive hums.

I was lost in the moment as I was filled with a bliss I had never felt from from a woman's ministrations. I did not know a man could feel this from kisses, gentle sucks, and caresses. She continued to my nipples and again the pleasure I felt climbed to a new high. I came a few weeks back from tweaking nipples in twin purple nurples, yet another thing I had never experienced. My love and admiration was growing by the second and by each subtle movement on her part. Her hands slowly and gently slid around my sides and I squirmed as she passed over my ticklish spot. I was glad as she did not loiter and torture me.

But my cock hard started to feel the pressure and movement downwards and tried to push through my briefs, my shorts, and into her as it throbbed and lunged at each miniscule movement. I was beginning to become apprehensive as my penis was becoming more stimulated with each wonderful slide and shift of her body on her part no matter how minor. I was simply on the verge of coming in my pants, something I had not done since I was in my teens and had bounced to hard and often on the way home from school on the bus as an overstimulated teen as Bobby Sue Patterson bounced happily along, and hence her nickname Booby Vue.

I pushed her upwards and away and pleaded with her, "Oh God I love you Emma, but you need to stop before I cum in pants. Can we please do away with these clothes? And can we stop the foreplay, I need you now like I have never needed a woman before!"

She froze and began crying anew. Oh, no what had I said. "Emma," I pleaded, "I am sorry, please Emma forgive me." I pulled tightly to me once more.

She struggled to free a hand and wipe the tears from her eyes, "No you fool, I am happy. You said you loved me and you called me a woman," she said as she started to giggle. "OH MY GOD! How could I ever possibly be mad at you. You're the kindest, most caring, most MAN I have ever met."

I released her and she started to slide down my lap. Her feet hit the floor and she popped upright and yelled as she started to run, "Last one to the bedroom cums last!"

I chuckled as I watched her lovely little ass jiggle and bounce until she turned the corner and disappeared into the bedroom.

"Ready or not, here I come!" I said as I crouched and began to prowl my way to the bedroom. And it I heard it again, that lovely giggle that I was becoming to believe I could not live without.

I rounded the corner stopped in the doorway. She was in tight ball under the covers and like a tiger leaping on prey I jumped making sure my casts would not connect. While I landed slightly to the side of what I thought was her it was nothing but the pillows thrown under it and fluffed up. Confused I looked up right as she sprung herself on me. She landed on my stomach straddling me naked and wonderfully beautiful and immediately began to unbuckle my belt. Then she unbuttoned and unzipped my shorts and grabbed my cock. She growled, "Who's dick is this?"

"Mine!"

"Wrong answer!" she yelled and squeezed hard and twisted. "Who's Dick is this!" she screamed so loud I swear her parents could have heard it from where their bedroom was on the other side of their house.

"Aghh," I moaned, "Yours! Completely and forever yours!"

She stopped and let go unsure if it was the heat of passion or misunderstood, "What?" She looked at me, tears welling up and her face covered with confusion and perhaps bewilderment.

"Well," I said sitting up, placing us face to face, "I had decided to ask you simply that, but I am not sure if this is the right moment."

"Ask me what?"

"Well," I looked into her eyes, "Emma Renee Powell, I know I am not Prince Charming, nor even Lancelot, but will you, when done with college . . ." I paused for effect, toying with her, "Marry ME?"

She lunged forward driving me back, slid off to one side and began furiously tugging my pants and underwear to my feet, where they stopped on my shoes. She was crying, laughing, and now struggling to rip my shoes off to free my pants. With the release of each shoe there was a loud bang and with the second there was a loud crash as well as the shoe bounced off the wall and took out the bedside lamp. But Emma was too driven to notice. The pants and underwear came free, she tossed them away and in one swift beautiful ballerina like move spun and swung her hips and straddled me once again. As she grabbed my cock she guided it to her entrance and paused looking into my eyes, "John, I am sorry that I am not a virgin, but if you'll have me, this pussy, this tight little yearning for you pussy, will always be yours and only yours!" And with that she lowered herself quickly, my dick quickly sliding in her warm, velvety, moist, tight pussy that I knew was mine.

She leaned forward moaning as she locked lips with mine and she slowly began to rock and roll her hips while she kissed me softly. She would not let me move. No I was hers and hers only to use and she did just that. This was her moment, one she wanted to give. I reached up and lightly caressed the two beautiful handfuls I was just being introduced to. She moaned and continued to swivel her hips alternating between swivels, thumps of ass to hips, and rocking on her riding horse. This cowgirl was starting to develop small beautiful beads of perspiration. I ran my hands up along her arm and licked the sweat from my fingertips. Salty and sweet, and an overall intoxicating blend. I wondered, and in doing so I moved my fingertips to her clit and rubbed it for a quick moment and sent her shuddering and spasming into her first orgasm. Her juices flowed and I stuck my finger tips in the flow and brought them to my lips. As I did so she began to come out of it and focused on my fingers coming to my lips and arrived at the same time licking her fluids and my lips. She pulled back giggling.

12