The Little Minx That Killed Me Ch. 04

Story Info
Love between the girl next door, and her older neighbor.
4.2k words
4.49
29.8k
18

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/07/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There are references to God within this story. I feel that they were needed and relevant to the characters within. If God, or the mention of God offends you, especially in a manner other than in the throes of passion please stop reading now.

Thank you to everyone who has liked and commented as this story has progressed.

*****

I woke before her with the sun starting to slice through the blinds on the back wall of the bedroom. I had never removed them and put up curtains as I had on the side windows, nothing was back there but a yard and cornfields so nothing to impress. I thought now though of remedying that situation soon. I sighed knowing I'd rather still be sleeping in those small, seductively smooth arms. Arms that had just the right amount of freckles to accent and urge one to slowly trace them with their finger tips like an unnumbered picture waiting to be traced and discovered. Just moving the tips along the soft flesh was beginning to make me hard, and while my mind turned to the thought of finally having these damn casts off in less than a week there were things I knew that I needed to get done before she woke.

I slowly pulled my right shoulder from under her head and slid the pillow to replace it. She sighed in her sleep and settled in. A smile was draped across her sleeping face as if it were the finest of pink silk, her breathing a sweet serenade of soft inhaled breaths through and out from her nose. I had yet to hear her snore. My peaceful angel was a joy to simply watch and admire . . . but, I needed to get moving.

I sat on the edge of the bed and grabbed my robe from the floor. Fearing I would not get a shower in before Ellen showed, I hurried to the bathroom. As I dropped the robe and turned on the shower I felt a small hand touch my side and move enticingly around to my cock. "Where were you going with this?" she said squeezing it as she often was want to do.

I stopped in mid movement and laughed and she squeezed harder. I could feel her breasts against my back and could feel her body softly shake as she tried to keep her laugh quiet.

"I was trying to take a shower before Ellen got here," I laughed as she tightened her grip again.

"Well you may continue after you have cleaned me and allowed my cock to service me until I am satisfied," she scolded.

"Yes, My Love!" I loudly replied. With that I turned and swept her into my arms and kissed her then stood her under the shower spray and adjusted it into a near mist, then sat on the seat in front of her and stuffed one of the ends of the cloth into my cast and under my fingers and began to soap down her body with one of my softest washcloths (note to self - buy some of those woman scrubbies.) I started at her feet lifting one at a time and placing them on my knee after washing her soles, instep, and arch. I then began to slowly and diligently move up and around her left leg to her calf. As I went the moans I thought I had heard but were muffled by falling water were louder, more pronounced and definitely aroused ones. I came up the outside of her thigh and worked down and around to the back of her knee and then I bent forward and turned my head and softly kissed and sucked the back of her knee. Emma shuddered and nearly fell, but I caught her and continued up the inside of the thigh and softly glanced past her moist, dripping folds. Again she shuddered but I reached between and under as I brought the washcloth up and across her perineum and circled her chocolate starfish and received even louder moans. I washed each cheek in turn as I brought my other hand around and pulled her forward. Her lips met mine as I dove my tongue in and then up her sweet dripping folds, connected, then circled and sucked the little bud winking at me. I sucked harder then gently bit down, immediately receiving a torrent of cum washing over my cheeks and dribbling quickly down my chin. I had to hold on as she lost balance and fell to the side of the shower grabbing one of the rails struggling to maintain her balance. Her eyes were wide open but were nothing but her whites. I released her clit from between my teeth and demanded. "Who's PUSSY is this?"

She struggled and barely, meekly sighed, "Yours."

"Damn straight, and I love it, and I," as I paused looking up into her eyes, "love you."

"I love you too, but will you just finish? I can barely stand," she breathed raggedly.

I looked at the shower clock/radio and said, "Sorry Em, Ellen is almost here." I stood and rinsed off, exited the shower and left her leaning against the wall. There was a plea in her eyes, a plea that I should stay and we finish, but . . .

I dried off. There was something I needed to do.

As Ellen arrived I stopped her by the door and explained what I had planned and what I needed her to help me with.

She stood wide eyed and with a smile warmly and finally forming, looked towards the bathroom whispered, "Yes."

I walked into the bathroom and grabbed Emma trying not to get wet, kissed her and said, "Get dressed or head back to bed and relax today, tomorrow you head back to college, but tonight I plan to make perfect for you." I kissed her again and left her quizzically smiling.

**************************************************

Ellen dropped me off in front of the drive. I leaned over and smiled, then without asking enveloped her in a huge hug, kissed her on the cheek and said, "Thank you for everything!"

I left her in the car blushing, and smiling from ear to ear. As I walked slowly up the drive I wondered if I would find Emma here or at her parents. I reached the door and turned to watch Ellen drive away. I grabbed the doorknob and turned it and walked in to find Emma hard at work on her homework from the U. She looked up and smiled, and then returned to her work.

I went to the fridge and poured a tall glass of purified water, then headed to the living room and kicked back in my favorite recliner. I took a long drink, turned on the television and took note of the time. Still plenty of time before we had to leave. I kicked back shifted in the chair until I was comfortable and closed my eyes and ignored the drone of the television.

I was unaware of how much time passed before I felt a light touch on my cheek. I looked up and put my arms around Em's neck and pulled down with enough force to make her lose her balance and fall awkwardly into my arms and onto my lap. I hugged her tightly, then brought my hands to her cheeks and gently brushed the hair from her eyes. There was a look of uncertainty and then she realized what was different.

The casts were gone.

She was a tangled bunch of questions, "What, how, when, but I," she stopped, looked at me then continued, "I am so happy, but isn't it too early? Can you hurt them again?"

I laughed and pulled her closer to me and looked into her eyes, "I talked the Doctor into it, and he said it was a bit early but from the way everything was healing quickly, he felt it would be fine. Especially," I said as I looked at her with mischief in my eyes, "when I told him I had a saw to do it myself if he didn't"

Emma slid her arms around me as much as she could and again snuggled in, exhaled, and said, "I love you."

I held her ever more tightly and inhaled the scent of her body and hair, and said, "I could never love you more or less than I do at this very moment."

We were both happy and at ease in the silence and calm of the moment and after some time we both fell asleep again in our recliner.

***************************************************

My phone vibrating in my pocket woke me. I tried to get to it without disturbing Emma. I freed the phone from my pocket, pressed the green bar to answer it and brought it to my ear, "Hello?"

I kept my answers short and as quiet as possible. I smiled and said, "Thank you, that will be wonderful." I finally felt at ease for the first time that day. I looked at the time and decided I needed to wake Emma. I set the phone on the table next to me and brought my right arm to her side and lightly, slowly slid it along and up under her breast lightly tracing circles around her nipple with my thumb. I was pleased and entranced with the moment as I could finally squeeze and caress her breast with something other than just cast encased fingertips. A small slight moan escaped her lips. I freed my left arm from under her but cheek and brought it too up and over her ass and along her sides as she shifted in her sleep and I continued up and under her left breast as I had done to the right. With both hands freed to softly squeeze and caress her breasts I was in heaven. I leaned down and started to nuzzle her neck. Her body went slack as a deep soulful moan escaped her. I stopped worried I had awakened her. With no further movement I slowly slid my left hand down her side caressing and slipping it under the hem of her shorts. As I moved it closer I could feel heat and moisture, a deep humidity created in the netherworld of her wonderfully soft, warm pussy that I now slowly slid a finger into. I started to slowly run it up and down the crease in her lips as my thumb circled her clitoris. It was making her start to squirm in her sleep. I stopped.

"What the FUCK?" she hissed with her eyes still closed. "Why did you stop?" she now moaned. "Continue," she demanded.

I kissed her ear and whispered, "Sorry but this is my hand." I started to laugh.

Suddenly I was enveloped with pain as her hand had unbeknown to me slipped quickly into my pants and seized my cock, "Yes," she sweetly hissed, "but this is mine, and you still owe me from this morning."

I laughed harder, but continued to move my finger within her and gently put pressure on her clit. I nuzzled her neck again and this time as I did I squeezed her right breast then pinched her nipple. She moaned loudly and suddenly raised her pelvis to meet my hand and force it deeper into her. I pinched the nipple and twisted it softly as I did the same to her lovely bud. It was enough. She began shaking, mumbling incoherently, and then began one long scream. When she finished she went limp with a smile from ear to ear. Her pants were drenched with her juice and was now making my crotch upon which she was sprawled wet as well.

My cock throbbed, trying to force its way up and through my sweats and into her lovely little ass.

She felt it as she recovered, opened her eyes and popped to her feet and quickly shed her clothes and then began pulling my sweats off. I laughed and said as I lifted my ass, "look I have hands, I can help now you know."

She gleefully laughed and ripped my shoes off and yanked my pants off as well tossing them to the side where they landed on a lamp causing it to crash to the floor. I lost it and started laughing uncontrollably as she straddled my lap grabbed my dick, looked me in the eye and squealed as she dropped down hard on my dick. Where she once had trouble taking me in so quickly, she had now grown accustomed to my size and with lubrication my cock was now fond of its new home and slid in snugly and willingly.

She placed her hands on my shoulders and leaned forward to kiss me then leaned back never breaking eye contact and began rocking slowly backward then forward. I was her hobby horse and she was now off to the races. The connection we shared falling into each other's eyes was an electric connection that lit up our souls and sent sparks through our bodies as the energy built with the increased tempo, matching it, pace for pace, movement for movement. It was odd that in the midst of this, I felt so completely at home in her eyes, her sex, and in her heart. I could not hope but to begin to understand what made us happen or why, but my heart was so completely content that I would gladly die for this woman, this angel was now wrapped in my arms now nipple to nipple as her rocks met my thrusts and our eyes still locked on each other both welled up as the the tremors began in both of us. Her tremors turned to quakes and then the dams burst as her head snapped back and a low guttural growl escaped as she flooded me and the recliner in her juices. And I was taught, tense, and frozen in place as I exploded within her, my dick spasming and shooting load after load deep into her.

We were both quiet for untold moments as neither of us moved or felt that we had even taken a breath.

Suddenly Emma began to laugh, and then leaned forward to look at me, "My Dear, my Dear," she now sighed contentedly, "Your debt is paid in full! And now to reward you!"

"Nope," I said, "We have no time"

"What?" she said confused.

"We need to clean this up, then shower and dress. We have somewhere we need to be, " I explained.

She nodded,but was not happy we were done for the time being. She sighed then pulled herself off my limp dick with a sweet, sticky, slurping sound that popped. We laughed and she headed for the shower as I cleaned off the recliner that I was now so glad to have had it Scotch Guarded before being delivered.

We were ready rather quickly, another thing about my little lady I would soon come to love and appreciate.

As I walked her to her side of the car I kissed her and opened the door and stepped aside as I said, "Mi Lady, your carriage awaits." I gestured showing her the way in. I made sure she was in and gently closed the door making sure not to catch her or her clothing in the shut. I walked slowly around my Silver LaCrosse that I could finally drive. I had had it detailed while I was gone and had it removed from the garage as she was in the shower.

She studied me quietly for some time as we drove. I knew she wanted to ask where we were headed, but she knew I would not answer. We continued to drive in silence as the tension of anticipation grew moment by moment. Finally, we had arrived. I pulled into the park, and as I headed to a section hidden behind large, thick pine trees I was thankful for the cooling air and low humidity. We turned into the parking lot serving the area behind the pines and she saw that the parking lot was nearly filled with cars. The pavilion was lit with multicolored party lights and dozens of people milled about. Behind the pavilion and off in the distance a large gazebo was illuminated with with white Christmas lights snaking their way over rails, up the pillars and along the roof beam.

I looked at Emma as we pulled into a space saved for us. Her smile was ear to ear, but her eyes were frantically searching for understanding.

I put it in park, and turned off the engine. I quickly exited the car and swiftly moved around to open Emma's door. I reached and softly took her hand, "Emma, this party is for you." She stepped up and out of the car and looked around not understanding why nearly all of her family in the area, and all of mine (I had much fewer) were here.

Her parents came up and hugged her and kissed her and shuttled her off to the pavilion. My family came up and wanted to know why I had kept this quiet and unknown to them. I explained that this happened so magically and quickly that I could not have told them everything. But despite the fact that they were mad I had told them nothing they still did not know the importance of this night, other than we wanted the two families to know how much we were in love. My oldest niece, looked at me apprehensively, and then over to where Emma stood and back to me. She congratulated me and as she hugged me said, "I sure hope you know what the Fuck you're doing." And with that I had her approval.

"Well, let us join the party and have some fun."

As the two families began to mingle music drifted towards them from the gazebo. A small classical and jazz group formed from university students had been hired and had been set up in the gazebo. A little while later we sat down to a catered meal from one of the local supermarkets. Before we began to eat I stood to say a few words, "I want to thank everyone here. It means so much to me and Emma. I understand some of you will have some concern over the age difference between the two of us, but I can assure you that there is something here that I can only say must have been arranged by God. With that said let us bow our heads for a moment," I said and paused and then began, "May God look out over those gathered here and know that with time we hope to have them become part of our lives. May you continue to bless us all with your grace as you provide for our daily needs as we look to provide for those of our loved ones. We thank you for this day. Amen" Talk, wine, beer and liquor flowed and it appeared the two families were compatible. I could tell there would be hell to pay Monday morning for quite a few of those in attendance.

Emma's eyes kept floating to the gazebo. Despite the lights on the gazebo there were not enough to make out the people there from here under this well lit pavilion. I know she loved all types of music and she struggled to make out those under the white lights

The time had come, and Emma's Father called one of the musicians and informed them. The lights went out on the gazebo but they continued to play. I asked Emma if she'd join me for a walk. She smiled and said, "I'd join you anywhere." She noticed the lights on the gazebo were off, "Aw it is so sad they turned the lights off."

I nodded in agreement and mischieviously added, "But that works out in favor of us, does it not? But perhaps we'll stop by and ask why."

"Ooh, let's get going!" she said hurrying me along.

We slipped out from the pavilion and headed out along the sidewalk that encircled this part of the park. We approached the darkened gazebo and noticed small lights on the music stands that allowed the musicians to see their music. We started up the seven steps to the deck of the gazebo. As we stepped onto the deck, white light filled the gazebo and we saw the musicians were set up in a crescent moon shape behind an old chair that looked fit for a king, or for my Queen. Emma stopped, bewildered and wide eyed. I took her hand, "My Queen, " I said, "Please have a seat."

She did so and as I turned to acknowledge the crowd that had silently followed and was now almost encircling the gazebo, I said firmly and proudly, "I know not why God has sent this woman to me. I know not why I have been blessed so deeply. And I do not know how she has so quickly, completely, and permanently captured my heart. But I am irrevocably thankful and know that this moment is one I need to share with our two families."

I heard a sharp intake of breath behind me followed by the lovely soul enchanting giggle of my Emma.

I turned, and in one movement dropped to one knee and pulled a ring from my pocket, I presented her with a 1.2 carat princess cut diamond ring and asked, "Emma Renee Powell, will you save me here and now by marrying me?"

She lept to her feet and jumped into my arms causing me to fall backwards, stumble, and fall onto the stairs. Still in my arms I hugged her tight and puffed out my arms and we rolled down the stairs and crashed to the cement sidewalk below. Emma landed on top of me as my left shoulder hit the ground and my head hit the grass narrowly missing the cement. I laughed in pain as lightning bolts shot through my arm. Emma began flooding me with kisses and apologies. I moved under her in pain but knew I had broken nothing. My sole concern was for her. "Emma! Emma! Are you okay?" I cried out.

"Yes, yes, oh dear god yes. You saved me," she cried kissing me, squeezing, and hand frantically moving about my body ensuring I was not lying.

"Emma, please stop. People are staring."

"Oh?" she said looking up and about, she started to giggle then looked me square in the eyes, "Fuck 'em," she quietly said, "Let's go home."

She got up and helped me to my feet, my shoulder smarting a bit. We thanked everyone for coming, urged them to enjoy the rest of the night and started walking to the car. Kenny, my oldest nephew who was thirteen shouted, "WAIT! You forgot the ring!"

12