The Little Minx That Killed Me Ch. 05

Story Info
Love between the girl next door and an older man.
3.6k words
4.59
28.8k
16

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/07/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was unsure as to whether or not I should let him die or continue. Because of the comments and the fact that after mulling it over a bit they had something left unfinished.

I had left something unfinished.

Thank you for your replies.

*****

Emma sat quietly looking out the window. Cars went by on the street below and occasionally trucks as well on their daily routes making deliveries. The skies had darkened from day to day. Storms, grey skies, and sunshine all passed by the window. The window cruelly presenting the passage of time on the lives below and beyond in the city covered with trees, buildings, and shadows all moving, all mocking this tiny room where life stood still.

Emma shifted and turned in the utilitarian grey vinyl recliner and looked down to her right hand. In it she held her life. A life deferred, derailed, and lost in unknowns. She looked up at John whose face had grown a beard scraggly and unmaintained. She was remiss to change anything, to remove anything of him that remained. She felt it to be irrational, but sitting by his side she desperately clung to all that she had of him. And if it had to be, this is where she would pass the days, waiting, and praying for his return.

Almost all of the damage cause by the Semi had been fixed and healed. His hair which had been shaved on one side of his head when he had the operation to ease the pressure on his brain had grown back and while it looked odd to others Emma loved it because to her it was growing, alive and a sign that perhaps he too was getting ready to come back. His left shoulder had healed and been taken out of its cast and some of the screws removed but not all. His ribs had healed and he was now off a ventilator, a sign his body was ready to travel the dark unknown road back to life. But, when? He had been off the medications that put him into a medically induced coma for two weeks now. He was breathing, alive, but no movement, no fluttering of his eyelids, nothing to show that the dark trek back had begun.

A soft knock on the door, "Excuse me Miss. Powell, would you mind if I did this morning's therapy on John?"

Emma looked up, glad to see Penny. Penny was just one of a team of therapists assigned to his case. Their job was a well choreographed program to keep his muscles from tightening and atrophying. While nice and very attentive and good at her job she was just too damn talkative to Emma. Emma rose and excused herself and headed for the cafeteria. As she left the room she remembered something her Father had said a few days earlier about Penny, "You know if I didn't know better I'd think the hospital kept your twin and sold it to someone else." Emma did not see the resemblance and reminded her Father she also looked about thirty.

Penny had finished her work on his upper body and had now shifted to work on his lower body. She massaged the leg muscles, bent, and flexed them working through the series of movements. As she leaned forward pushing his heel to his buttocks her foot slipped and she fell forward. Trying to keep herself from landing on him she tried to get her right hand off his leg and grab the bed instead her hand landed on his cock. It was a quick second but it felt so large and . . ., "Oh shit!" She pushed off trying to stand and awkwardly pulled his leg to the side.

"Emma, take it easy we have time."

"Oh, shit, oh shit! DENISE! DAMN IT, DENISE!" she yelled, scared, worried, and excited.

"Emma, shhh. Your parents are going to hear."

The door slammed against the wall as both Denise the nurse covering John, and Emma slammed into each other and hit the door as the tried to enter.

"What's wrong Penny?" Denise asked quickly checking his vitals on the monitor and seeing everything was normal. "Penny?"

Penny was backed into the corner, her eyes frantically shifting from Emma to Denise, "I, I, I was doing his lower body reps and was working his left leg," she stopped and looked to John, "and . . . and, oh my, Emma I am so sorry . . . but I slipped and my hand landed on his . . . well, his penis. And OH MY GOD . . . HE SPOKE!"

Emma attacked Penny backing her further into the corner as her hugs, kisses to her cheeks assaulted Penny in a manner she was unaccustomed to, but tears began to form in her eyes.

Emma could not stop saying, "Thank you."

Denise was laughing, "Emma, if you could, Penny, what did he say was it coherent?"

Penny began from the leg movement and fall.

I looked about the room and noticed I was in a hospital and that there was a nurse and two women hugging. My vision was blurry but two of the women appeared to be sisters. The other a tall stacked buxom woman with brown hair and glasses.

"Excuse me," I said weekly, "Where am I?"

All three stopped and spun looking in my direction.

"Sorry," said, "Where am I and why?"

One of the women flew to my side and grabbed me placing hands on both sides of my face and pulled me to her. She kissed me excitedly, and passionately. I was wondering why when she stopped and looked into my eyes loving.

"John, Oh John you're back?"

"Where did I go?" I asked confused, and I added, "Who are you?"

Emma's face froze in a look of horror.

"Emma, John, Emma. I love you. I have been waiting for you and now your back!"

Denise touched Emma on the shoulder and said, "Honey, let's give him some rest, this has taken a lot out of him."

Emma, was confused, hurt, and desperately lost. But she let Denise walk her to a room behind the the nurse's station. Denise closed the door, and had her sit down. "Emma, I am sure it will be fine, but I need to call the doctor and get him here right away. He needs to examine him and determine why he can not or does not recognize you." She paused and released the hold on Emma's clasped hands. "Please let me make the call, and I'll be right back in here."

Denise called the Doctor, then John's family contact and then Emma's. She smiled as chills went down her spine, "This is wonderful day," she thought.

Three hours later the Doctor entered the floor's waiting room. "Hello, I am Dr. Mahadevia. I just talked to John. He has full use of his vocabulary, reasoning, and mobility. However, he has yet to remember what happened to bring him hear, or who he is. I wish I could tell you this will pass, but the from the damage to his brain we may not know for days or . . . or if ever his memory returns. For now I suggest we proceed cautiously. Let us get him up and walking to regain some of the muscles, movement and range of motion back. Perhaps our starting there will give him a base to begin from. We'll go from there and then decide when to begin introductions to all of you. I am sorry, but for the immediate future, no more visitations."

***************************************************

A week had passed with updates from the Doctor, and nurses. Their team were elated at John's progress, but said he was still uneasy about meeting anyone. Fortunately, Diane and Penny had relieved some of the stress and apprehension of meeting those who were family. He was concerned however, that his refusing to see Emma, whom he had been told never left his side, and who had been saved in the accident as she had been balled up in the floor was despondent, and worried about him. It was her that he agreed to see. No one else.

Emma knocked on the door, smiled at John but had said nothing.

John looked at her face trying to find something to spark his memory, her hair, her eyes, legs, body, and ample though smallish breasts . . . but, nothing. She was beautiful. No, no that did not suffice. This young woman though dressed conservatively was exotically, inescapably, and implicitly gorgeous. This woman could never have been his . . . fiancee. He regained his composure and apologized for gawking, "Please come in. Have a seat."

"Thank you," said Emma as she tentatively entered and stood at the foot of the bed.

"Please, Emma? That is correct right?" he said, then continued, "please sit down and let's talk."

She nodded then walked round the bed and turned the recliner to face him, pulling it close so that she could, if possible resume holding his hand.

"I thank you for being here everyday until I woke. I wish I could say more, but the sad truth is," he hesitated as he fell into her eyes, "the truth is . . . .," he felt a pull, one he feared he could not escape, but he could not look away from those eyes, there was, something, something warm, comfortable, and soul calming. He shook his head, tried to refocus and then heard a giggle. One he knew somewhere deep in his heart. He began to feel a pain in his chest and misunderstood. Afraid of what was happening he frantically called for the nurse.

Emma was surprised by the outburst and quickly stood as the backs of her legs propelled the recliner backwards into the corner where she had accosted Penny.

The nurse and two aids flew into the room and quickly reviewed the monitor. All was okay except for a rapid heartbeat. "John, John," she said trying to get him to focus, "You're having a panic attack. Everything is okay. How many chairs are in the room?"

He looked at them and then the room, "Two," he answered still anxious but now also confused.

"Okay, how many people in the room?"

He looked at her, "Well," he paused, "you, so one, and then two CNAs, but I don't remember their names, so three," and then looked over to Emma, "and Emma, would be four, but I am here as well so five." He said looking at Denise hopefully.

"Yes," she said, "and John?"

"Yes," he replied his breathing now nearly back to normal and his heart rate below a hundred and rapidly declining.

"You're okay. But I have to say Emma needs to go home, I think we have had enough stimulation today," she said looking not at john but over her shoulder to Emma.

Emma nodded, unsure of what if anything had happened. She felt something as he had stared into her eyes. She felt a reconnection and then . . . she stood looked at John and asked, "Tomorrow then?"

He looked at her and felt something stirring within and said, "Absolutely, I am sorry about today."

She smiled and quickly left the room.

I had problems trying to sleep that night. At one am the shift nurse Holly entered and seeing me still awake asked if there was a problem. I thought for a moment before replying. Every time I had fallen asleep I was lost wandering, through a park, the hospital hallways, or through a house. It mattered not, I was always looking for something. Just before I woke I would find it a figure, a woman so calming, so close, I would reach out to touch and I would hear a giggle then she would disappear before I saw her face. Each time this had happened I felt a yearning, a loss in my chest as I had earlier in the day. I was confused.

"Yes, and no Holly."

"What do you mean?"

"I can't sleep."

"Would you like something for that?" she smiled, and John thought that perhaps he saw something seductive in that smile.

"No, no medication, I want to sleep, it's just, I need . . ." he trailed off.

Holly leaned forward and sat down. Her hips next to his, her hand on his thigh. "Are you sure? There are, ah, other things that can help you sleep."

"What do you mean John asked?" his breathing quickening.

"Well, there is tea, and there is," she said as she moved her hand closer to John's cock, just a flick away from touching it.

He paused as his cock twitched. Her hand moved seeing that he did not object. It was now on top of his cock the sheets keeping her hand from completely encircling it. He slightly gasped as her other hand began to pull the covers down. John, aroused and unbelieving was frozen in place, except for his cock that is. As she continued to slowly draw it down the movement of the sheet over his naked cock caused it to twitch, growing each second, each light tug.

There was a hard knock on the door, they both snapped their heads to it. Sophia, one of the other nurses stood there mouth open and a hand near her crotch the other still applied to the door, "Da - um, uh, Holly, phone call."

Holly quickly released the sheet and brushed past Sophia. As she did so, I swore I heard her seethe, "Could have taken a message you bitch!"

To which, I distinctly heard her reply, "Cheap ass slut."

"John," Sophia said, "would you like me to finish helping where Holly obviously left off," she asked looking at my bulging cock while she moved forward.

"I, um -"

But before I had finished she removed the sheet fully from the bed and tossed it to the empty recliner. Her hand slowly encircled my cock and began sliding up and down. But I was not watching. My gaze was stuck on the empty chair. I didn't know why but suddenly I felt ill at ease and removed her hand from my cock.

"Sophia, thank you, and I would love to let you finish, and do even more but," there it was, I felt guilt. I felt I would be cheating on someone . . . " Sophia please cover me back up. And thank you. Another time, another place, perhaps I would love to fall into you, but there is . . . "

"Emma."

I looked up at her, "Yes, no, I don't know," I said truthfully, "maybe, but there is just something inside telling me this is not right."

"WOW!" Sophia blurted out. "I sooo wish my last Husband felt that way, or for that, any of my exes."

"I am sorry."

"Oh, God, John. Never be sorry for loving someone, for being faithful," she stopped a tear forming in her eye and fled the room.

I lay there for some time looking at the doorway when sleep overtook me. Sex, cuddling, sex, giggling, more sex. I was straddling her, my penis hard and primed to enter her, "Are you ready? We need to do this before you're father -"

"Um. John, you are talking in your sleep," Emma giggled.

I suddenly woke and there was Emma holding my hand and giggling. GIGGLING! The girl, the father, the house and, and, the Gazebo! "Emma!" I cried out loud spring up and sliding my feet over the edge of the bed in the process knocking her and the recliner backwards, I grabbed her into my arms and spun her around. Her legs crashed into the bed as she winced in pain. I nearly dropped her as I finished the spin and deposited her on the bed. Before she could stop bouncing I lept on her. Kissing her neck, her lips, her cheeks, and then I placed my hand on her breasts and fell forward. "Honey, I'm home," I sighed.

Emma began to giggle harder.

"John, if you don't let me breathe I'll be in the hospital!" she exhaled.

"Sure," I said as I pulled up and scooped her into my arms. We both began to cry. I held her, caressed her back and hair, and then pulled her closer. When we separated I looked into those eyes that had made me anxious the day before and felt completely and forever at home. I scooped her up again and retreated to the recliner, where we leaned back and cuddled. She moved sweetly and melted into our favorite position. I began grow beneath her and she felt it pushing into her thigh, "John," she said with that glint of mischief I had so often loved to see. "John we can't do it here."

I stopped nuzzling her neck, and placed a hand on each side of her lovely face and turned it to my gaze, "Why? I was checked on before you arrived," I quickly looked to the clock, tuned back to those eyes, "we have roughly fortyfive minutes to an hour before anyone checks," I said. Then pulling her closer to me I added, "Trust me my little minx.'

I kissed her then slid my hand down her back and into her pants. I caressed her cheeks still covered by her panties and then moved my hand further, following the crease in her ass. Passing lightly over her rosebud I continued until I could feel the moist crevice of her lips. She had been quiet until now but she shivered and moaned long and deeply. "Oh John," she sighed, "It has been so long, so hard being with you, and yet without you." She began crying, "Please, please promise you'll never leave me again," she panted as I now slid her panities to the side inserted my thumb into her very warm, very moist and spasming pussy. I massaged her lips, mound, and her rosy red nubbin with my fingers.

She started to shake and as she did so I pressed forward and upward into her g spot and it sent her over the edge. I moved my thumb in tight circles never relenting with the pressure as she shook and shuddered as the waves of her ecstasy rippled through her like a rock dropped into a still, deep pond. She bit her lip as she tried to keep quiet and she silently cried out in ecstasy. I released pressure and then pressed hard again sending her higher and into longer spasms, her hair now plastered to the sides of her face, sweat that head beaded on her was now coalescing and begin to flow down her head, her arms, and the crack of her ass. Her eyes had rolled back in her head which was a sign I needed to slowly back off. I released the pressure in her pussy and pulled out my thumb. I continued slowly caressed her mound and trailed fingers up her lips without entering. Her juices flowed copiously and then slowly trailed off. Her breathing slowed and her eyes came back into focus.

"My God, how I have missed you," she said as she pulled my hand from her pants, then licked the juices, and added, "and these wonderful hands and fingers."

"When can we get out of here?" I asked breaking the silence.

"Nurse come quickly! I need to go home so I can come too!"

Emma slapped me hard on the chest. "John, Ssssh!"

I grabbed her and pulled her hard and deeply into me and yelled, "Nurse! Please hurry! I need to go home and make mad, sweet, passionate, endless love to my woman! MY LOVE!"

"Oh, god," emma sighed, "go back into a coma please." And then she giggled.

The Nurse walked in with a mixture of anger and envy on her face, "Ssssssh, will you stop, there is a call in to your Dr., and there was talk of you heading home today anyway."

"Please hurry," I said as I looked at Emma. I continued, "She needs passionate love that I can not give her here."

"I doubt it," she said, "by the smell in the room, you already have."

Emma pushed her face into my shoulder unable to look at the nurse.

**************************************************

Three hours later I was at home, correction we were at home.

She had with the help of her mother and father moved her clothes and whatnot that she needed into our room, bathroom, and some into a closet in the spare, which was still unfurnished. Her parents and my niece's family hung about for awhile to trying to recapture the last few months in hours. I heard a blur of stories about the events and sports and school and friends and . . . I loved them all so much, but I just wanted quiet time with Emma.

We were both full on all of the food they had prepared and brought over to make my readjustment home easier. And it would apparently seem to help us both as it was obvious she had not been eating here. I placed the stuff in the fridge or freezer and I threw out the spoiled and sometimes moldy leftovers. Hopefully she had been eating at the hospital or her parents. It seemed she had because she looked as beautiful as ever. But still I was concerned.

We needed to talk. I had to know how she survived, why she stayed, and why she put her life on hold. Yes, I knew she loved me but . . .

With everything put away, we went through the house and turned off all the lights and locked the doors and met in the middle of the living room, hugged, and walked arm and arm to the bedroom. We pulled down the covers crawled inside and snuggled into each other's embrace and fell into a blissful sleep.