The Little Princess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grinned and slammed my cock into her hard, I said, "You conniving little..."

And before I could finish, she smiled broadly and said, "Bitch, that's me, I always... always get what I want; did you not know that?"

I had begun to fuck her good and hard, fast strokes slammed into her. In my head were thoughts that I was fucking her for what I thought she was, 'A right little spoilt brat.' But I had been taken for a fool; it was her plan, in her little fucking head that made this happen.

She had another orgasm and said, "Oh god, it's better than I thought it would be."

Her legs tightened around my back and her fingers dug into the back of my shoulder blades. I pulled out of her; I moved her out of the way and said, "Get on top bitch."

As I lay on my back, I looked down at my cock and it was blood stained. She came across and I saw blood on her pussy. The dirty rotten cow rubbed her pussy and then stroked my cock, smeared the blood around my cock and balls.

She looked up and said, "Pains all gone."

She came over my cock and lifted it, pointed it to her pussy and sat right down in one go. She leant down and rubbed her blood covered hand over my chest. She massaged the blood all around. I grabbed her arse and started to fuck her.

She kissed me on the lips quickly and moved up. She grabbed her tits and said, "Come on cowboy, fuck the Princess like you want to kill her for what she made you do. You would like to kill me, wouldn't yeah?"

I wanted to do more than kill her, I wanted to fuck her to death, fucking bitch. She was such a prim and proper little Princess to her parents and the rest of the world. But a proper and right little whore in the making down below.

What a scheming bitch, even all that was her plan to yet again get what she wanted. God she's going to grow up to be a handful for some poor sod.

I grabbed her hips and rammed my cock up high; I pulled her down hard as she mauled her tits. She threw her head back and from side to side, her hair flung all around.

I was surprised that that was her first fuck, she could have fooled, yes, okay, she had fooled me; but she was a right little bitch on heat.

She pulled on her nipples and groped her tits hard. She lifted one tit up and bit on her own nipple. She looked down at me and said, "You like watching me do this, don't yeah?"

I said, "Bitch," and rammed harder into her.

She pushed down hard with her hips, she came down and slammed her hands on my chest, and she went through another orgasm, she said, "Fuck yeah, ohh god fuck yeah."

With my cock fully embedded she ground her pussy onto my groin, she flicked her hips forwards, and ground her hips back, then quickly forwards and ground back. She kept doing that for quite some time and then she had another orgasm.

She let me know, "Oh god, fuck, fuck, fuck, that's the best one yet old man."

I was close to blowing my wad; I grabbed her tighter on the hips and said, "Old or not here it comes bitch."

She jumped off and said, "No not in me you fuckin' idiot. I'm not protected, you big wanker!"

She had fallen to my side, I was so fucking close. I grabbed her head and pushed it down to my cock. I grabbed her hair and wrapped it around my cock. I jerked myself off and blew several loads straight into her hair, fucking bitch that'll teach her.

She tried to get away but I was too strong for her, it was easy to keep her there while I finished. When I had, I let her go and she came up and knelt beside me.

She slapped me on the chest and said, "Bastard... cunt... wanker... you're all of those and worse, you fucker."

I looked across at her hair, cum all over it, I smiled broadly and I said, "Suits you... princess!"

She stroked her hair and said, "Bastard."

She looked back up and I said to her, "Well you started it."

She smirked and said, "You're the one who ran after me wanting to fuck me."

I blew her a kiss and said, "The fuck was your idea, I just wanted to give you a good slapping."

She smiled and said, "I always knew it was going to be you who fucked me first."

I looked at her and said, "You're more of a twisted shit than I thought."

She leant over and kissed me on the cheek and said, "There were two things I did not plan, but came as massive bonuses."

I asked, "So what were they then?"

She ran circles around my chest with her fingers and said, "First one was when you tore my nighty off, so erotic; I didn't have you up as that sort of man."

I smirked and said, "That was an accident, not planned, and anyhow, it was you who really tore it off... and the second?"

She stopped the circles and walked a couple of fingers down my stomach and to my spent cock, she grabbed and gently stroked it and said, "This thing here, I never imagined you would have a nice, thick, long, fucking cock."

I looked at her and smiled as I said, "Well, you see even I'm full of surprises."

She rose up, still stroked my cock gently, it had no real life in it but she looked at me and then down to my cock and said, "May I?"

I shrugged my shoulders and thought 'Whatever.'

She bent down and sucked on my flaccid cock; she took the whole thing in and slowly withdrew it. She flicked her tongue around the head and lightly chewed on it.

I lay back and recalled the events of the morning, still thought about how on earth I fell for her plan. But I was glad I did. I still after five minutes had no hardening sensation in my cock, but I let her carry on and enjoyed her as she gobbled on it.

Another five minutes and she was getting me hard, but I thought I'd better get some parcels delivered. I tapped her on the head and said, "We'll carry on later."

I got dressed and let her have a shower and wash her beloved hair; while I retrieved the keys and went to deliver the parcels.

I knew Joan and Tim were away till Monday morning so after I had delivered Saturday's parcels, the little Princess and I fucked again that night.

Also I had some to deliver on the Sunday, so we also fucked through Sunday morning and night.

Over that weekend although we fucked, I never fed her pussy with my cum. We both looked forwards to when that could happen. I did pour quite a bit down her throat though. She started to take the pill in the week that followed. She didn't tell her mum.

Both Joan and Tim were surprised and had noticed a change in their little Princess. But they were none the wiser that it was me who made that change in their cherished Princess.

12