The Little Shop Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melinda 109 smiled at him with rosebud lips wet with fire-engine red lipstick that never wore off. Webb felt his erection pushing against his suit, and he began pacing nervously in front of 109, telling her about the house. "I know you don't eat, but if you like, the kitchen is downstairs, and there's my library down the hall, and I don't ordinarily live with others..."

Melinda put a finger to her lips, and Webb stopped talking and pacing. "Webb, darling. Why don't you take off that ridiculous three piece suit, and come back to me in your tightie whities." Melinda tapped the hairbrush on her palm, and Webb's mouth became dry.

Three days later, Webb was lying on his bed, sobbing into his hands, his jockey shorts down to his knees, red butt on display. Why is she so mean to me? Webb asked himself as he cried and cried. He couldn't believe he was acting this way. Forty-six years old!

But that first night, Webb had thought there would be lots of different stuff between himself and Melinda, he wasn't sure what, but Melinda had taken Webb's shorts down and pulled him over her knee and spanked him HARD, she had the arm strength of a twenty-one year old Yankees pitcher.

Melinda 109 had spanked Webb hard and sent him crying to bed, at five-thirty in the afternoon. When Webb had come out timidly at seven to see what was up, it happened again!

Melinda had grabbed him again and given him another hard spanking, this time using her cane. "And when I tell you to go to bed, you STAY in bed, young man!" she'd thundered.

And Melinda's ear was acute, and she'd heard Webb touching his tumescent cock about eight-forty-five and she'd rushed in, now clad in an alluring pink body stocking and pasties...but no fun for Webb!

No sir, she'd sat down on the bed after dragging him out by the ear, and she'd pulled down his pajama bottoms and taken her slipper off...and that slipper must've been packed with lead, like some of the blackjacks that Webb had seen introduced in evidence in court.

Melinda had beaten Webb's butt with the slipper, and then tied his hands behind his back for the rest of the night "So you won't be impure."

The next day, Webb had been awakened at six a.m. by Melinda's iron fingers twisting his ear at six in the morning. "This place is a shit-hole" Melinda 109 thundered, dragging Webb out of bed. "You're going to clean it up!" Melinda was dressed that day in a aquamarine tube top and leather shorts and high heels, and the cane was in her hand, tapping away.

"I...I have a maid..." Webb protested. WHACK! WHACK! Melinda had thrown Webb across a hassock and slashed his buttocks nine or ten times.

Webb's hands were still tied behind him from the night before, and he kept wriggling, finally falling to the floor, and trying to crawl away, and Melinda landed the cane across his shoulders, his back, and his butt, again and again. Finally, she'd untied his wrists.

"If you want breakfast, and I'm sure you're hungry, you're going to get to work on the living room. First you'll get the Venitian blinds down and wash them, I'll show you how. Polish the furniture... You'll dust and vacuum all the corners and crevices, and wash the curtains and mop the floors, and vacuum the carpet by God. Get to it!"

It had been a horrible day, Melinda had gotten Webb to clean and scrub every room in the house. She'd given him split pea soup and a crust of bread that she'd forced him to eat on his knees in the middle of the afternoon, and more work followed. They'd had some sort of argument when he was defrosting the refrigerator.

So then Melinda had thrown Webb into the back yard and come out and cut a thorny branch from one of Glynnis's neglected rose bushes and thrashed Webb until he'd sobbed so loudly that neighbors had looked over the fence.

By that time, Melinda's automatic penis had shot through her shorts and she'd butt-fucked Webb over the picnic table. Melinda had then taken the sobbing judge into his tool shed and locked the door, and not come back until nightfall, when she'd forced him to finish his chores before binding him to his bed.

Then Melinda 109 had left and come back wearing a silver bikini, and she'd stroked and played with Webb's struggling cock for an hour, while gently kissing his ear and telling him how "special" he was.

At one point, a tiny pinwheel with metal spikes had shot out of Melinda's forefinger and she'd run it up and down Webb's cock and balls until he'd begged to cum, and then, sadly, Melinda had slapped Webb and left him bound for the night.

The next day Melinda had put Webb in diapers and tied a bonnet around his neck, ignoring his protestations of having a football party. When Webb's friends showed up for the game, Melinda had made poor Judge Haskins sit on the floor in his diaper and bonnet while his friends ate chips and drank beer, laughing at him...

Melinda had dressed up in a cocktail uniform, calling herself "Mindy" and had blown all Webb's friends as they enjoyed the Dolphins-Redskins game. "Don't worry, Webb" Drayton Geisbuhler, editor of the local paper had said as he was leaving. "I wouldn't write anything about this, only because no one would believe Hang-Em-High Haskins could subject himself to this!"

That evening, Webb had told Melinda he couldn't imagine worse behavior on her part, and so she'd invited the Little Shop negroes, Myron, Byron, Plato and Cato over and Webb had learned to suck cocks himself!

And now it was Webb's third day with Melinda 109, and she'd given him yet another whipping, and here he was lying on the bed, his pants down, and her strop was on the chair next to the bed...and he couldn't stand it! What would happen next?

dell pulled up to the corner in his elderly Nissan Sentra. Where was Jessamyn? She looked so different now.

Idell Grooms, a black scholarship student at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology had fallen in love with the shy, homely girl he'd met playing Dungeons & Dragons at the Youth Mensa Club.

Five years later, just before the wedding, the accident had happened, and Jess had gone into a coma.

Idell had thought he'd lost love forever-until one day a tall blonde android had knocked at his door-it was bizarre! Jessamyn's mind in a gorgeous artificial body!

"I still want to marry you, Idell, but we have to be careful...Jonathan, my brother doesn't know that the brain he put in this body still has the memory, and he could eradicate my memory in one of his tune-ups."

They would have to run away-and not today! So Idell waited.

A block away, Melinda 109 walked briskly to meet her old boyfriend. God, Idell was more of a man than any of these pathetic sadomasochists she'd had to deal with, her brain trapped in a robot's body.

She remembered when Idell had proposed to her, they'd both been counselors at a computer camp, and as the little geeks had been playing with their calculators around the campfire, he'd looked in her eyes and she'd melted.

And then the accident had come, her own fault, too many beers behind the wheel, and the coma, and then being rebuilt into a dominant android! Too weird to be believed!

Before Melinda 109 left the house for the last time,she'd tied poor Webb down...it had been one helluva day...actually 45 helluva days. In the six weeks that Melinda had been with Webb, she'd whipped him, beaten him, tortured him, and rubbed him with hot peppers.

In Webb's second week, Melinda had had a technician come in and install ten day old rotting dead trout in her "vagina", and when Webb came home, she'd ordered him to give her a long, long, lick job...

Also in the second week, Melinda had invited Drayton Geisbuhler, the newspaper editor and poker buddy of Webb over, and she'd enjoyed fucking and sucking Drayton (using her own soft mouth) while making poor Webb watch while bound and being butt-fucked by Myron and Plato, who visited from the Little Shop.

Later, Drayton and Myron had inserted chili peppers into poor Webb's anus, opening it up a bit for the ball bearings and bowling pins that were to follow. "My God, Webb now has the asshole of a young punk at New Hampshire North Correctional" Drayton observed. They also proved

for the record that indeed a Phillips screwdriver could be inserted in the urethra of Webb's penis.

But tonight she'd put Webb through the Cranium. Telling Webb that she was going to give him a blowjob for his good efforts to be a slave boy, Melinda had bound him and blindfolded him, and then wheeled the Cranium, (delivered by Myron and Byron that morning) to the bed.

The Cranium was a large, grayish steel box, with a pair of lips in the middle. The box was supported by a crane and connected with a pipe to another larger steel box (on wheels) that sat on the floor.

"Now I'm going to give you a three hour blowjob, darling...and I don't want you to try to move away, because it's not going to be possible!" Melinda said.

Webb, bound and blindfolded, completely ignorant of the Cranium, smiled happily.

Melinda pulled a lever, and the Cranium bent over and the lips on the box grabbed Webb's penis and began slurping him softly. "Oh, Miss Melinda, how wonderful this feels" Webb said, and lay back, enjoying himself.

Melinda smiled, and left the room.

Before she walked out of Webb's house, she heard his first scream of anguish, and grinned even wider.

Ingeniously, the Cranium's lower box, the one on wheels, had several insect-friendly compartments, as well as a small aquarium.

Webb could not even hear it, when the pipe connecting the Cranium and the lower box sucked the contents of the insect-friendly compartments into the roomy inside of the Cranium.

First the Cranium pushed out a rubber and felt Tongue, with little vibrating buttons attached. Webb felt it humming slowly for about thirty seconds, running up and down Webb's hard cock.

The sides of the Cranium had squirted lubricant, which made Webb's cock hard and greasy.

One vibrating button found Webb's frenum and began buzzing against it faster and faster. Webb moaned and tried to push his dick harder against the vibrating button.

Then the button stopped vibrating suddenly. For about fifteen seconds it stopped before buzzing slowly again, and Webb began moaning and his dick felt the massage of the tiny button.

The button vibrated faster and faster, and Webb felt as if the Tongue was getting bigger and bigger around his cock.

Then the button went down a bit, and began pulsing, up and down and over the frenum.

The stimulation was slower and gradually growing. Melinda had left the program on the Cranium to massage on and off for nearly forty-five minutes.

Five minutes off, five minutes at a medium speed, then three minutes off, and then five minutes on an intense speed, but not so intense so that Webb could have cum.

At one point, as Webb rubbed against the Cranium Tongue, the Tongue pulled back and a Sandpaper Tongue shot out and rubbed furiously over Webb's cock so that he screamed in pain, but then the soothing Vibrating Tongue returned.

Webb tried everything to cum, raising his hips, moving around, but the bonds were too tight, and of course the blindfold was on, otherwise Webb might well have lost his erection if he'd seen the ugly gray box (with lips) that was sucking him.

Then Webb had felt the Tongue receding and his penis being squirted by some more inner juice as the Cranium sucked him...he assumed it was Melinda 109's saliva, though of course robot's don't make saliva.

Actually, his penis was being doused in Lickum (trademark), an invention of Professor Jonathan Tamuleviches.

Lickum (trademark) was a combination of sugar water, honey and some other congealed sweets, and as the inhabitants of the insect-friendly compartments entered the Cranium, they discovered to their joy, that there was some sort of meaty hotdog thing that was nutritious AND sweet, and that they were in an insect Oktoberfest!

Professor Jonathan and his family had gone on a trip to the Australian rainforests and had brought, somewhat surreptitiously, back some emigrants unknown to the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Services.

These little fellas had found happy lodgings in Professor Jonathan's lab, and now in the Cranium, where they were going to get one hell of a good time!

Professor Jonathan had also hoped to instill the Australian Irukandji jellyfish, but the Little Shop's legal department had mentioned concerns that the bites might be fatal, so he'd reluctantly held those back.

But, even without the Irukandji Jellyfish, there was quite a welcoming committee!

The first group were bloodsucking leeches, which normally traveled through water, until they found an unfortunate animal or human to attach their mouth to, before pulling forward and attaching their tail suckers to the fleshy surface. And then they suck blood!

When the leeches that were inhabiting the Cranium were sucked through, riding on a thin stream of swamp water, eleven of the twelve that Professor Jonathan had inserted (one died, alas, poor adjustment) landed on Webb's penis.

Then the insects attacked enthusiastically! Following the leeches came spiders, scorpions, centipedes, wasps, hairy caterpillars fire ants, ticks, with predictable results, as well as some rather exotic Australian juvenile scrub-itch mites that like to attach themselves in skin folds...

Perhaps the only real problem that these various insects had was that they had to encounter each other (they'd all been in species-specific compartments in the Lower Box...) and that there was so little territory of the meaty, sweet thing to fight over!

So the fire ants fought the mites, and so on, and whenever they needed sustenance, they tried to edge by the bloodsucking leeches to get a bite or two from the long pink thing that they'd discovered.

To say that Webb was in consternation would be an understatement. What the hell had happened?

What could Melinda's teeth be doing to his poor dick to bring it such intense anguish and pain?

Webb howled and screamed, and tried desperately to pull his dick away from what he thought was Melinda 109's mouth, but it seemed to hold fast.

After about five minutes of the insect Oktoberfest, a gallon of iodine shot out of the roof of the Cranium's mouth, killing all the insects and leeches.

This was also quite painful to Webb, but then he felt intense peace, as the biting and chewing ceased.

Suddenly the folds of the Cranium's mouth became even softer, and the sucking became intensely erotic, and once again, Webb was in heaven...oh it felt so good!

The Cranium sucked faster and harder until Webb was about to have an orgasm...

And then Webb's penis was once more engulfed in Lickum (trademark) and then a second compartment was opened, and the hornet's nest inside was suddenly rattled...

And UP they went through the pipe to give Webb a bit of action!

The stinging was absolutely hellish, but at least there was not a follow-up of further iodine.

No, the hornets were soon drowned by water being sucked through the aquarium section of the Lower Box, and the Piranhas that came through the pipe certainly did give Webb perspective to his earlier tortures.

Before Webb could die of a heart attack, of course the Piranhas had to die as well, which had made Professor Jonathan Tamulevich sad

But on the other hand, though the fish were expensive, and had been prepped on hamburger for some time to get them excited for eating bits of Webb's penis...

$90,000 for the rental of Melinda 109 certainly created a financial atmosphere for purchasing more Piranhas, eh?

Melinda had had to make a pit stop to visit several clients upon Soapy's behest, before going to meet Idell...

She would be keeping the cash this time..and well deserving it!

Her first trip was to a local gymnasium, where her steady weekly client, Carlo Dominguez, waited.

It was quiet in Zukoski's Gym when Melinda 109 came in, nodding as she did to Carlo Dominguez, former state bantamweight champion.

"Good evening, Carlo." Melinda smiled at the sullen thirty-eight year old trainer, who had once commanded regular purses of one to five thousand dollars per bout.

Before age 19, Carlo had won three National Golden Gloves titles, two AAU championships and the 1975 Pan-American Games crown, as well as winning the WBC Welterweight championship.

He had also had three covers from "Ring" Magazine before he'd retired.

Now, along with a regular salary from the gym, Carlo got a royalty from "Duckin' Dominguez" boxing instruction tapes, which allowed him to hire an hour with the beautiful young Melinda.

Melinda 109 had changed in the women's lavatory and was now in a simple but revealing tank top and tight black shorts, complete with fishnet stockings and high heels.

As she was to be boxing, some experts might have advised our android that heels were not the best way to keep one's balance, but Melinda 109 had her own way of doing things.

Carlo waved the other men in the gym out, a couple wanted to stay and watch the match, but as "Duckin" Dominguez narrowed his eyes, all the men left quickly.

Before Carlo had been a boxing sensation, he'd been a gang lord in the South Bronx, and it was known that he didn't take a lot of shit.

"So you ready for me, slut-cake?" Carlo asked with a grin. He came out to the middle of the ring in a crouch. Melinda, who had no protection whatsoever stepped daintily up.

"I hope it goes better for you than the last time, Carlo." Melinda said, with a smile. "Do you mind if I take this off?" Carlo's eyes goggled as Melinda removed the tank top, revealing her full breasts in a frilly bra.

"Well come on, you little slug." Carlo snarled. He laughed as the diminutive blonde stepped up a bit uncertainly, and jogged in swinging. At first Melinda 109 and Carlo began circling each other.

"You're gettin' slow, there, Melinda." Carlo laughed, attempting a jab at Melinda's chin. Melinda danced away a fraction of an inch too soon, stinging Carlo with a light left to the jaw.

Carlo came out again, landing a right against Melinda's shoulder, and then Melinda landed a left-right, dancing back and then hitting a solid left jab to Carlo's body.

Carlo pulled back landing a solid right to Melinda's jaw and a good left jab.

"You'll have to do better than that, Carlo." Melinda said, and as her eyes lowered, she noticed the all too present erection bulging in Carlo's red shorts.

Melinda danced back, landing a strong uppercut to Carlo's left eye, causing Carlo to dance back and then punching Melinda's neck with a straight right jab.

Carlo then landed a big right to Melinda's head and then a left jab.

Melinda bounced back against the ropes, and if anyone had seen the five foot seven girl fighting the six foot two boxer, they'd have thought it was curtains, had they not known of Melinda's makeup.

Melinda started in with a good right, Carlo responding with a right hand uppercut to Melinda's chin.

Carlo landed a big right hand and then a good uppercut, and Melinda fell back. "You see, bitch?" Carlo said happily. "Not that easy, eh?"

"What a good sport you are" Melinda 109 said with a smile, and suddenly darted forth. She landed a solid left hook into Carlo's chest, following it up with a flurry of punches to Carlo's head and body.

Carlo swung at Melinda but she ducked and laughed, and as Carlo was distracted by her swaying breasts, Melinda knocked him down.

Carlo lay dazed for a moment, and Melinda lifted her leg and began peeing through her shorts onto his face, until he became enraged.

Finally Carlo jumped back up and ran at Melinda, taking one on the chin from the slender robot.

Suddenly, Carlo elbowed Melinda right in the left breast, a move that would have felled any mortal woman, but Melinda then rattled Carlo with a massive uppercut, then throwing a series of rights and lefts.