The Live-in Maid Ch. 02

Story Info
Her first week as a maid & learning to suck cock.
5.1k words
4.55
45k
26

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/07/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quietoldie
Quietoldie
1,017 Followers

I think that everyone has deja vu every once in a while. Well when Barbara Kane walked through the front door of the shoe shop I had this strange feeling that I'd met her somewhere before. She has a commanding presence. Quite apart from her beauty there is something else about her. She's tall, but it's not just that, there's an air of confidence about her too but it's more than that. I learned later that she's a successful entrepreneur and maybe that was part of it. I had a lot on my mind when she came into that shop. I was basically homeless, had lost my job, had no money and was forced to wear women's clothes because my wife or ex wife as she now is, had destroyed all my men's clothes. So I wasn't taking everything in that day but I knew I was smitten. Until then I'd never believed in love at first sight but that was what it seemed like. I was in love, that crazy illogical feeling that's very dangerous because you're not in control any more. So when she said I was moving in with her and becoming a live-in maid what else could I say but yes and thank you and try to perform a curtsy for my new employer.

I've now slept a night in her house having picked up my few belongings, mostly women's clothes, from Doreen's house. It's all a bit surreal. I ate my breakfast in the kitchen. No one else was up at the time. I'm now up in my bedroom supposedly "freshening up" although all I'm doing is sitting on my bed wondering what I've let myself in for. I've read about men being forced feminised. I've even fantasised about living as a woman full time. I used the fantasy to give myself an erection never for one moment thinking I would be actually doing it. Well here I am, with my penis in a perpetual semi erect state. I hardly dare think about serving the beautiful Barbara, because my pecker, as usual with a mind of it's own, turns to wood and starts oozing precum. It's strange, I'm not thinking like a man, it's not me wanting to fuck her, it's more dreaming about HER fucking ME. I consider the options. There's pegging of course, surely the most humiliating form of sexual contact for a man. I've never tried it and until recently had found the idea of introducing cylindrical objects into my back passage rather abhorrent.

But there are other forms of sexual intercourse where women take the lead and ex wife Carol has been happy to practice them on me always resulting in increased arousal for both me and her with very satisfying and improved orgasms. My favourite is the alternative missionary position as I call it. I'm on my back, my legs fully splayed apart with Carol facing me her legs between mine. I'm passive, Carol pushes herself onto my erect phallus and forces her cunt up and down it in a delicious fucking motion. I like to think of myself being trapped inside her, the word 'enclosure' springs to mind. I've no control over the action. She can stop and start at any time. I can of course move to meet her thrusts but often I let her do all the work revelling in the feeling of being the fuckee. Will the beautiful Barbara want to fuck me? I can only hope she does.

"Alice-- Alice." It's Barbara's voice shouting for me. I hurry downstairs eager to make a good impression. She's standing in the middle of the living room, a vision of loveliness. I'm dazzled by her beauty, unsure, feeling vulnerable. I dare not look straight at her, hanging my head a little.

"Yes ma'am?" I say very respectfully.

"You will call me Mistress from now on. Do you understand?"

"Yes Mistress." I feel comfortable saying the words and begin to relax. My penis is straining to force it's way out of my panties.

Barbara notices and smiles. "You want to serve don't you Alice?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Your enthusiasm is visible for all to see. I may have to take measures to ensure that tent in your skirt goes away but for the moment it pleases me to leave you as you are. Lift you dress up to waist level, good girl."

I'm happy to do as she asks.

"Well Alice I can see that your clitoris has become quite engorged. Am I the reason?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Your previous sexual experience has all been with women. Am I right?"

"Yes Mistress."

"I'm sure you'll soon adjust to serving the needs of men as well. We'll need you to be fully versatile in your new role." She notices my penis jerk a little and smiles triumphantly.

"I'll try, Mistress"

"Good girl, all sissies need to develop a strong desire to suck cock. I expect you've masturbated a lot about doing that haven't you Alice?"

"No Mistress."

"I can see you will need some training. Before you try the real thing you will look on the internet for video footage of sissies giving blow jobs. Make sure you are stroking your clit whilst you watch them. You brought your laptop with you didn't you?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Good girl. I'll find you a list of suitable sites. You will need to do it for a minimum of two hours a day. Oh and I'll give you one of my penis shaped vibrators to practice on. It's very lifelike. You won't mind if it's covered in my creamy cunt juices will you Alice?"

"Oh no Mistress, I would prefer it that way."

"That's the spirit. I can see we are going to get along fine. One of your jobs from now on is to clean all my vibrators after I've used them. You will make sure you don't leave lipstick marks on them won't you sweetie?"

"I will Mistress."

"Now all this talk of oral sex has made me dribble into my panties. I take it you have plenty of experience of licking cunt."

"Yes Mistress." Mistress is unfastening the belt of her jeans and pushing them down to her ankles.

I'm quickly down onto my knees before her enjoying that feeling of worshipping at her feet. She seems all powerful as she stands above me, legs slightly apart.

"Slip my panties down sweetie." When they've joined her jeans around her ankles she moves her legs wider and bends her knees a little, adopting a posture similar to sitting on a high bar stool although there's no stool there. She sighs with pleasure as I make tentative contact with her hairy pussy. I'm giddy with her strong smell of arousal and ecstatic because I'm having my first sexual contact with Mistress. She's no longer Barbara in my head. This is even better than I dreamed it would be. She grabs my hair roughly pulling my head hard against her crotch. I'm searching for her clit with my tongue but her fingers in my hair are pulling me this way and that. She's out of control and her juices are pouring out of her. It's almost as if she's peeing. In my aroused state it's like I'd welcome her urine down my throat. I'm hers to use as she wishes. I take her clitoris into my mouth carefully using my tongue and gently sucking as Mistress starts moaning with pleasure.

"That's it Alice sweetie, suck on my little cocky you'll soon get to like the full sized kind."

All too soon Mistress is fully sated and pushing my head away.

"You're good. I will want that regularly. When I click my fingers you will kneel before me, tongue at the ready. Clear?"

"Yes Mistress."

"You got very excited in the shoe shop didn't you Alice?" I nod. "Do you have a sexual interest in feet and shoes?"

"Yes Mistress."

"In that case I have another job for you. You will worship my feet when I get in from work every weekday. Remove my shoes and pantihose and make love to my feet with your mouth."

"Yes Mistress." My enthusiasm is evident from the way I answer.

"Here's a list of your household chores for today. I don't go to work on Sundays. Wear the maid's dress hanging up in your wardrobe. It's your job to answer the door in a respectful manner. John and I are out for lunch today with a couple of friends. We've known them a long time and do not want them upset. When they arrive to pick us up you will do whatever they ask of you, no arguments."

"Of course Mistress." There's been no mention of my day off but this doesn't trouble me. I want to embed myself into this family and the best way to do that is to be here all day and every day. I've still not met Mistresses' hubby so that is a pleasure to come. I think back to my conversation with Wendy, her lover. She's the one who told Mistress about me so I owe her a lot. The list of chores is lengthy so I make a start. I've always loved doing housework so nothing on the list phases me. It's just working out where everything is.

I come across a duster on a shelf in the downstairs toilet and get to work. It's nice being dressed for the part. My maid's outfit is rather risqué. The black skirt is short and the panties have ruffles at the back. The dark stockings are attached to a suspender belt around my waist. If I bend forward I'm sure my panties and stocking tops will come into view and so will my cleavage. I'm wearing breast forms glued to my chest and they are quite convincing. The outfit's not really very practical, rather like a comedy maid in a Carry on film but it does give me a buzz wondering what visitors to the house might think about it. I'm coming to the end of the dusting when I come across Mistress's hubby reading a newspaper in the conservatory.

"Excuse me sir, do you know where the vacuum cleaner is kept?"

John leaps up from his seat and shakes my hand.

"Hello young lady. You must be Alice. Welcome. Please call me John, I hate being called sir. The hoover you say? That's in the cupboard in the utility room. Let me show you."

I follow him through to the back of the house thinking that he's not at all what I expected. So nice and welcoming. He pats me on my bottom in a friendly way and I don't take offence. In fact it feels nice, I welcome it and say 'Thank you'. He grins broadly and leaves me to get on with my work.

It's a large house and the downstairs vacuuming takes most of the rest of the morning. Then I hear the front door bell. It's a loud ding dong that echoes around the house. I hurry to answer it in accordance with Mistress's instructions. A youngish couple in smart casual dress are standing there when I open the door.

"You see Alan, I told you Barbara's got a maid now," the woman says. "Alice isn't it?" she says, unable to stop herself from smirking.

"Yes ma'am. My mistress told me to expect you. Come on through. I'll let her know you are here."

I'm ushering them into the house when Mistress and John appear. They have their coats on ready to leave.

"There's food in the fridge Alice. Help yourself."

"Alan," she continues. "I'm training her on men at the moment. Run your hand up the inside of her thigh for me. No, higher,-- that's better. See, she's very willing." I'm scarlet with embarrassment as he feels me up in front of the other three. I open my legs to allow him access and with Mistress's encouragement his fingers reach my panties, briefly fondling my balls. This is bizarre I think. I accept that I can't object. It's given me a tingly feeling, not unpleasant.

"What do you say Alice?" She looks to me expectantly. There's a slight pause, then I say;

"Thank you sir."

"It was my pleasure." Alan says, leering. It's been obvious since my first proper interview with my mistress that my duties involve giving sexual pleasure to Mistress and anyone else she deems appropriate. My penis stiffens and I find myself curtsying in the vain hope that briefly bending at the waist will hide my erection.

The two couples leave the house to go for their lunch. I make myself a sandwich from the fridge then set about completing hoovering the upstairs rooms. I enjoy the ironing after that's done particularly Mistress's undergarments and her bedroom attire. Mistress and John arrive back at around 4pm.

"You can watch those cock sucking videos up in your room Alice. I'm happy with the work you've done today. You needn't have ironed my panties you know but I expect you enjoyed it didn't you?" Mistress appears slightly inebriated. She giggles.

"Yes Mistress." My blush causes Mistress to giggle some more and John winks at me.

"My mum will be staying over the next weekend. Alexandria will expect you to look after all her needs whilst she is staying with us. She can be awkward and sometimes she is unreasonable but I don't want you upsetting her. Is that clear?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Good. She'll get here on the Friday and go home Sunday night. You will make her feel welcome won't you?"

Yes, of course. Er,-Mistress?"

"What is it? Spit it out."

"Er, will she know, er, I'm a man?"

"A man? Your not a man sweetie, you're a sissy. Get used to it. Of course she knows. We tell each other everything."

The door slams behind them. It's been a steep learning curve so far and I wonder how I'm going to cope with Alexandria when she arrives. What does awkward and unreasonable mean exactly? Carol could behave that way particularly just before starting with her period. I'd be racking my brains trying to think of something I'd done wrong then it would suddenly dawn on me. Once I'd realised it would be fine. I'd tread very carefully, never disagree or put forward an opinion until she'd laugh over something and I could go back to normal. Carol never apologised, probably totally unaware of her change in behaviour. I suppose she'll never forgive me for keeping my secret life from her. So it must be completely over between us.

Watching the videos doesn't turn out to be a difficult chore. I slip off my skirt and panties and sit in front of the lap top with my hand on my penis. Some of the sissies don't look masculine at all so I suspect that it's old footage of women sucking men being used. I kid myself that this is helping my erection but my dark stockings and suspender belt and all that's happened over the last 24 hours add to my arousal. Pretty soon I'm masturbating furiously thinking about John patting my bum and Alan feeling me up and imagining what it would be like to have a nice juicy cock in my mouth. It doesn't take long before I'm spurting into a tissue. I had wanted to make it last.

Mistress had asked me to spend two hours doing this but ejaculating has take the edge off and I'm left with that feeling of shame and loss. I persevere though hoping to get it up again. I find that that there are more sophisticated sites where there's more of a story involved and once I get to the cuckold videos my arousal starts again. I'm worried Mistress might call it cheating but in a high percentage of these films the wife is asking her hubby to suck the bull's cock clean afterwards. Wives really seem to be keen on that kind of thing. There's also plenty of instances of hubby licking up cum from their wives pussies. I imagine myself doing clean up for Carol after her night with Tim and then being told to suck Tim's cock to get him hard so he can go again. This time I hold off my orgasm, slowing down as I near the point of ejaculation. I do this for so long that my cock becomes sore and it begins to go soft. Looking at the clock I realise that my two hours are up.

When I go back downstairs I'm asked to make them an evening meal.

"Our au pair usually cooks for us but she doesn't come in at weekends. Something quick and easy is fine. How about jacket potato, grated cheese, beans and anything else you come across in the fridge?"

"Okay Mistress, I can do that. I saw some coleslaw."

"Yeah, that's fine. How did you get on with the videos. Did you spurt?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Good girl, well done."

"After you've done the meal make yourself something similar and take it up to your room. Fill the dishwasher and put it on even if it's half full, then you've got the evening to yourself."

I carry out my duties and eat some food. After everything that's happened today all I want to do is have a lie down. I'm completely worn out. I must have fallen asleep lying on the bed when I'm woken by a light tap on the door. Immediately afterwards the door opens and it's John putting his head into the room. My skirt has ridden up around my waist so he gets a good eyeful of panties, the bulge and stocking tops. I pull the skirt down quickly, reddening.

"Can I come in Alice? I thought this might be a good opportunity to get to know you better. Barbara has gone round to Wendy's. She'll probably be staying the night."

"Yes, that's okay. I fell asleep." I want to call him sir but he said not to. To call him John seems wrong so I don't call him anything.

"Listen Alice, Barbara's not told me much about you. It must be very strange for you to be placed in another person's house at everyone's beck and call. Are you willing to tell me your story? Other jobs you've had, other relationships, that sort of thing. I'm a good listener. Hang on I'll get us both a drink first. Is white wine alright?" I nod, pleased he's offering me alcohol. It may help me to relax in his company.

He's only away a couple of minutes and brings a small box with him as well. He fills two glasses and I take a large gulp from mine. He takes a small sip.

"Hey, go easy Alice, I'm not trying to get you drunk. Come and sit beside me by the bay window. Do you like your room?"

I tell him 'Yes' and he slowly draws me out asking easy questions at first but working up to the tougher ones as I become more relaxed. I find his gentle technique to my liking and pretty soon I'm in full flow the words tumbling out of me, at times tears are streaming down my face. I blurt it all out until I've told him everything about myself.

"Can I have another glass of wine John?" I say smiling to myself about my earlier reluctance to say his name. He pours me my third glass. He's also told me things about himself that makes me think we have a lot in common. His pet name for Barbara is 'Puss'. He worships the ground she walks on and he leaves me in no doubt about who wears the trousers in their relationship.

"Puss likes me to wear panties too Alice. She says it makes me easier to handle." He unzips his trousers and shows me. I notice his phallus has a semi and I watch as it grows bigger.

"I'm sorry Alice, it has a mind of it's own. You see Puss has plans for us two. She wants you to start sucking cocks and if we hit it off so to speak she'd like mine to be your first er, first..."

"Cock." I say to him smiling. I like this man and if I'm going to start doing it I can't think of a better place to start.

"How about right now." Did I just say that? I look around. I know it wasn't John and he's the only other person in the room. I kneel in front of him. My mouth's watering, my cock erect in spite of all the hammering it's taken earlier. John wriggles out of his trousers and panties. He's fully erect now, a good two inches longer than my below average specimen, and thicker too. I want to suck it, Barbara will be so pleased I think, but it's not about what she wants, I realise I'm experiencing a repeat of yesterday. John and his wife are so different but right now I feel like I'm in love with both of them. It's so weird. I want to please him, he's in my mouth, I'm sucking, it's nothing like anything I've done before but it feels natural. I open wider and take more in. John is passive allowing me to go at my own pace. I gag when his bell end hits the back of my throat, but it's fine, I readjust using my tongue, taking my time, relishing this new experience but anxious to provide my new friend with a good time. He seems to be enjoying it, now stroking my hair lovingly, now beginning to move his hips slightly, now moaning a little. Soon I can sense his orgasm beginning to build. I'm determined to drink his spunk and reach around him to hold him to me. Then he spurts and there's so much of it I'm forced to swallow as more and more pours out of him. I'm amazed because my own few spurts are less than twenty per cent of this. On and on he pumps until I've got it all and I fall back onto my haunches, overbalance and end up lying on my back on the bedroom carpet. I thought I'd feel shame but instead the feeling is more like pride. I've survived my first experience of cock sucking.

Quietoldie
Quietoldie
1,017 Followers
12