The Live-in Maid Ch. 03

Story Info
Mistress farms me out, her mum visits & burglary turns sexy.
5.3k words
4.49
25.9k
15

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/07/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quietoldie
Quietoldie
1,002 Followers

Mistress's mum arrives the next day in a taxi and I carry her two large suitcases into the house for her.

"Thank you Alice. Put them in my room and hang my clothes up in wardrobe, there's a dear. Oh and I've been saving up panties, nighties and other sexy underwear for ironing. You don't mind doing them for me do you? My next door neighbour normally irons them for me but he's away on holiday."

"Anything you say ma'am. It will be my pleasure."

"I had a feeling that sissies enjoy that kind of housework. You are a sissy aren't you?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Good. We are going to get on fine."

John and Mistress are out at work so, later in the day, to keep her company I bring the ironing board into the living room where Alexandria is watching daytime TV. Once I've completed all the ironing for John and Mistress I bring down the ironing she brought with her and start on that.

Alexandra switches off the TV and watches me.

"You like women's underwear don't you Alice?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Does it arouse you dear?"

"It does in a way ma'am but your daughter has prevented any stiffening."

"How did she do that? Is she making you take pills?"

"No ma'am. I'm wearing a chastity device."

"What's that? You mean you have something fitted to your penis? I thought they were for women and went out of fashion in the middle ages."

"Yes ma'am. It fits around my penis. It stops me from getting an erection."

"Come over here sweetie. I want to see it." I stand in front of her and hold up my skirt. She carefully pulls down my panties as far as my knees.

"I see what you mean. How long has she kept you in chastity you poor thing?" She can't help smiling in spite of expressing concern.

"She put it on me for the first time yesterday ma'am."

"Okay, so it's early days yet. I'll tell you what, I'll try to find where she keeps the key whilst I'm here and let you out for a half hour or so, I expect you'd like that wouldn't you?"

"Yes ma'am."

"It'll be our little secret. Take a rest from the ironing. Barbara tells me you can do a special foot massage is that right?"

"Yes ma'am."

Alexandria is wearing jeans today and slips out of her socks putting her feet up on the pouffe. I kneel before her and start licking and sucking her little toe on her left foot, working my way along slowly taking one toe at a time until I have her big toe in my mouth.

"That's right suck it for me. I've not had this done since my first husband did it thirty years ago. I must say you have a very good technique." She's wriggling about in the chair obviously enjoying her "massage".

"Just relax, ma'am. It helps if you close your eyes."

I take my time with the toes on her right foot and she begins breathing heavily slipping into a light sleep. She dozes for half an hour, thanking me profusely for my efforts when she wakes up.

"You're a good girl Alice you've made me feel an arousal unlike anything I've felt for a while. Will you come to my room tonight at bedtime?"

"Yes ma'am." I have an idea what she has in mind. She may be getting on a bit but I can see that there's plenty of life in her. I've always had a thing for older women. They know what they want and are not afraid to ask for it.

Alexandria has a long bath before bed. She gets me to wash her all over with a sponge and towel her down afterwards.

"I'm looking forward to our tête-à-tête. You've warmed me up nicely. Come on through to my bedroom sweetie. I'm ready for you right away."

I cover her with baby talcum powder from top to toe and she gets into bed naked.

"Slip out of your clothes sweetie and climb into the bed with me, good girl."

As soon as I'm in the bed Alexandria puts her hand on the top of my head and pushes down firmly. I know what she wants so it isn't necessary but obviously she's desperate to get started.

"Go on Alice, sweetie, get that tongue to work, Barbara's told me just how much you love to please, OH! OH! OH! Don't stop, you're good, you're very good, OH! OH! Gently does it, suck the clit. OH YES! OH! OH!" She begins to thrash about through her orgasm almost dislodging me.

I'm down there beneath the bedclothes serving a woman who is old enough to be my mother but it feels so nice. It reminds me of licking Carol in bed, a frequent prelude to her climbing on top of me and fucking me.

I'm ready to continue but Alexandria wriggles away.

"Let's have a break sweetie. That was lovely. My vibrator helps to relieve the tension but you can't beat proper two person sex. Now I've got a little surprise for you."

She reaches across to the bedside table and produces a tiny key.

"I guess you know what this is?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Okay, sit up with your back to the headboard." There's a click and, with a bit of manoeuvring the two of us release my penis from imprisonment. She giggles.

"There we are. Now don't tell Barbara will you?" Alexandria giggles again. My cock is stiffening until it reaches it's full height.

"Mm, not bad for a sissy. But you've got to admit it's not much use to a woman is it?" True to form my cock jerks, trying to grow bigger. "You get off on the humiliation of being on the small side don't you dear?"

"Yes ma'am." Alexandria takes the little soldier between two fingers and begins to stroke it gently.

"This is all it's fit for isn't it sissy?" I nod breathing heavily.

"Barbara is fucking John right now isn't she?" I nod again, the sounds are unmistakable.

"She fucks Wendy every week too doesn't she?" She slowly increases the pace, pulling on my little cock faster and faster, her fingers a blur. I'm very close to spurting.

"Yes ma'am." Alexandria notices the ragged timbre in my voice and slows down her jerking.

"We don't want you shooting just yet do we my little girl?"

"No ma'am." I'm loving this and don't want it to end. Alexandria seems to know just what to say to keep me stiff."

"Barbara said your Carol fucked your next door neighbour just before she chucked you out. Didn't you encourage her to go on a date with him?"

"Yes ma'am."

"He came back to your house with her and fucked her right in front of you. She loved his bigger cock and more manly personality didn't she? It aroused you to see a better man take your place in your marriage bed didn't it sweetie?" She increased the tempo of her wanking. I was picturing Carol under Tim having orgasm after orgasm.

"Yes ma'am."

"You're not much of a man are you Alice? What are you sweetie?"

"I'm a sissy ma'am." As I speak the words I erupt onto Alexandria's stomach. I bend and lick it clean without being asked. Once I'm finished Alexandria pushes my head down the bed and I bring her off again with my mouth. I am grateful she's let me out of the device and brought me off with her hand. I'm pleased to show my gratitude with my tongue. She finds it easy to lock me back up again.

I tiptoe back to my room and sleep well, thinking that Alexandria and I are now good friends. I like Mistress's mum.

Mistress and John need to slip out a couple of times over the weekend so I break off from my chores to play scrabble and one or two card games with Alexandria. She's good company. They take Alexandria out to a restaurant on the Saturday night. Apart from some foot massage nothing sexual happens with her for the rest of the time she's with us. She kisses me goodbye on the Sunday evening asking me to visit her next time. I tell her I will try but it will depend on my Mistress.

"Alexandria has been pleading with me to send you round to her house." Mistress tells me a few days later. "You'd like that wouldn't you Alice?"

"Yes Mistress, but only if you want me to."

"I'll think about it. Actually, it's given me an idea. I need to get the news around the neighbourhood that you are working for me. Are you happy in your new job?"

"Yes Mistress."

"I want to step your training up a notch. You did well with mummy. Are you enjoying sucking cock?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Good girl. I was going out for a meal with Wendy tonight but I'm sure she won't mind if I invite a few of our friends as well. John comes along. He likes being one of the girls." She winks at me. "The wine will be flowing and they'll all come back here afterwards. This will be a test to see how well you cope as my maid. I want you to do everything you are asked to do without question."

"I will Mistress."

"Good girl."

Later that night I hear a commotion outside the front door. I steal a brief look through the curtains and see three taxis arriving with Mistress, John, Wendy and all their friends. They are shouting and laughing together. I hurry to the door and open it for them.

Raucous laughter and a strong smell of alcohol greets me as they all come pouring in. Shouts of 'Hello Alice' followed by much giggling and glances and winks between the women. None of them seem able to speak a word below the level of a shout. Somebody shouts 'Show us Alice.' and this is taken up by all the others as they gather round me. 'We want to see your cock.' someone yells. This is followed by shouts of 'cock', 'cock' repeated over and over. I pull up my skirt and lower my panties as far as my knees.

The noise subsides whilst they examine the object they asked to see and the cage around it.

There's quite a bit of quiet giggling and pointing. Mistress allows them a minute or two and then she says.

"Thank you Alice. Please help them with their coats." I pull my panties back up and get to work. Things gradually calm down after a while although some of them remain silly and boisterous. Some want more alcohol and I'm kept busy bringing drinks into the living room. Others ask for coffee so the coffee machine is put to use. Eventually I've provided all of them with a drink.

"Can you take Audrey to the bathroom sweetie?" Mistress says. It's generally the case that most women seem to like to have another woman with them when they need to pee. I've never understood why.

"Come in with me," she says when we get there. She's a large woman and her enormous backside overhangs the toilet all the way round. She takes her time farting and peeing a good quantity.

"Get me some toilet paper dear, good girl." She stands and opens her legs. "Can you do it for me. Barbara says you are very obliging."

"Of course ma'am." I say as if it's something I'm asked to do every day. She's incredibly hairy so it takes three lots of toilet paper to get rid of all the piss drips. I'm being very gentle with her and can see she's enjoying my efforts as more dampness begins to appear.

"Thank you Alice." she says in a dreamy voice. "I know it's a lot to ask but could you, er, finish cleaning me with your tongue, I think my cunt juices are dribbling. It's all your fault you gorgeous girl. We wouldn't want my panties to get all wet and sticky would we?" She perches on the end of the toilet seat and opens her legs further.

"Indeed not ma'am." I say, kneeling in front of her and bending my head to the task. I would put her somewhere around her mid forties and notice her lack of any wedding ring. I wonder if this might be her first bit of sex action for some time.

"Don't stop sweetie. Oh! Oh! Oh! That's so good. So good. AH! AH! AH!" She carries on like this seemingly having little orgasm after little orgasm until a big one erupts and she's thrashing about threatening to destroy the plastic toilet seat in the process. I stop and look up noticing her bright red face and the way she's puffing and panting. I allow her a minute or two to settle herself.

"Thank you so much Alice. You ARE a good girl. That was heavenly." She produces a ten pound note and slips it half into the top of my panties. I pull up my skirt and look down at the cash uncertainly. It's poking out above the elastic around my waist.

"Just think of it as a tip darling." She says winking. To be paid for sex feels even more degrading but for some reason it puts me in a better mood. I suppose I'm adjusting well to my new lowly status.

I notice Audrey whispering and looking my way after she's joined the others and feel a sense of foreboding. Sure enough I'm soon escorting another woman to the loo and being asked to perform a similar service for her. By the time the night is over my tongue is sore and two other women have been 'serviced'. On the plus side I'm another thirty pounds better off.

Mistress seems happy with the way things have turned out. John climbs in with me after they've all gone home so I assume Wendy has stayed over. He's over imbibed like most of the rest of them so he's fast asleep as soon as his head hits the pillow. The next morning he's got the horn when he wakes up and it doesn't take much persuasion to get me to deal with it. His usual enormous quantity of ejaculate ends up down my throat. Whilst I'm sucking him off he talks about his job as a university professor. He's having a few days away in Glasgow next week attending seminars and giving a talk on Computers and statistics. Apparently his job is lecturer in Information Technology at our local university.

Wendy is already sitting at the table when I get downstairs to start making breakfast.

"I've made myself a coffee sweetie. Can you find me some Wheatabix? I'll have to get going soon. The library opens at 9.30."

"Certainly ma'am." I bring her a bowl, milk and cereal quickly then, remembering, fetch her a spoon.

"Thank you Alice. Listen, there's no need to stand on ceremony with me. I'm happier if you call me Wendy. It'll make me feel more part of this family. Is that a deal?"

"Yes, er, Wendy. I've not had a chance to thank you. You rescued me and found me a home."

"It was nothing. It's Barbara who should be the one who's thanking me. You're just what she wanted. How are you settling in?"

"Oh, I'm okay. It's taking a bit of getting used to. I'm living out a fantasy I've had for a lot of years. I never expected it to happen so I'm still in shock most of the time."

Wendy finishes her breakfast and leaves for work.

Later, Mistress, whose eagle eyes never miss a thing, asks me why I didn't have my usual cereal for breakfast so I explain.

"Good girl." she says beaming. "I've already had a couple of bookings after I brought those friends round last night."

"Bookings?"

"Didn't I say? I'm farming you out to some of my friends. They'll be looking after you for a whole day, or rather you'll be looking after them." She giggles as she sees my expression. There's a pause.

"What?" Mistress says putting on her stern face.

"But how will you manage when I'm not here?"

"Now don't you worry your pretty little head about that sweetie. How do you think we coped before you arrived?"

I feel my penis stirring, then subsiding inside it's cage. I try to smile then drop my head.

"Thank you. Your first assignment will be next Monday. Audrey wants you. You helped her out last night didn't you? And I don't want to see any more of that sulky pout. Am I clear?"

I relax. Audrey will be fine. "Yes Mistress." I say with a genuine smile.

Mistress is insatiable. Her and John are at it often and then there are her frequent dalliances with Wendy. But now she has me she's demanding cunnilingus almost every other day. I don't mind, in fact I love to service her. She regularly readjusts her position, putting her legs over my shoulders and I know she's wanting anal stimulation. I carefully lick around her smaller hole which is very sensitive then force my tongue up inside.

"That's it sweetie." she says. "Get you tongue right up, you know you love it. You're my little arse licker aren't you, you dirty girl?"

I can't help moaning and grunting whilst I'm up there and it seems to excite her and bring further orgasms.

Monday soon comes round and I'm packed off to Audrey's house. This time I see a different side to Audrey. She's gained in confidence since our last meeting.

"Strip off all those clothes. You will be naked whilst you're here," she greets me with as I enter her home. You'll get a thorough over the knee spanking if you step out of line today. Is that clear?"

"Yes Audrey." She's turned the heating up high and all she has on is a thin cotton T-shirt and a pair of black full form lacy panties. The T-shirt does not hide her huge stomach which hangs down over her hairy pussy hiding it from her sight. Her large breasts are both moving independently from her body and independently from each other. Her nipples are swollen indicating her arousal. She clearly finds taking a dominant role over me arousing. I decide to drop my submissive attitude for a short time. I want to test her out. I'm aware I need to be careful about it, I don't want a complaint to go to Mistress. I'm undressing slowly and she's enjoying the show.

"I could leave my stockings and suspender belt on Audrey. What do you think?"

"Okay, keep the stockings on. Less of the 'Audrey',- I want you to call me 'ma'am' whilst you're here. "

"Okidoky. And the bra? I have no breasts as you know. It embarrasses me to be seen without a bra."

"No, remove the bra. I want to see your bare breast."

"Audrey, I don't want to take the bra off." I've deliberately raised my voice.

I can see Audrey is confused until I wink at her and smile mischievously. I'm standing before her in my bra, panties and stockings. Suddenly enlightenment dawns and she grins and sits on one of her high chairs.

"You naughty girl. Get across my knee this minute." I comply without argument.

"Yes ma'am, thank you ma'am."

"Is this your first time?"

"Yes ma'am. Well, mummy spanked me when I was a little boy."

"Did you enjoy it?"

"In a way, I didn't like the pain ma'am but my little weenie got a lot bigger."

"And I'll bet you wanked over it afterwards?"

"Yes ma'am." Before she starts she unclips my bra and drops my panties to my ankles.

"We both want this don't we Alice? No need to answer, your pretence at rebellion didn't fool me. I've been used and abused by many people over the years and they all had one thing in common. They were all men. You may be a sorry specimen of manhood but that small appendage between your legs gives me an opportunity to get my own back on the male species. This is going to hurt so I'm afraid your silly fantasises about the erotic nature of spanking are going to be a lot different from what's in store for you."

Her big hand begins to descend on my rear with extreme force, the sound to me is like a thunderclap.

"This" smack "will" smack "teach" smack "you" smack "to" smack "be" smack "more" smack "respectful" smack "to" smack "women" smack.

I can't describe the pain, it's worse than anything I have endured before.

"Please stop ma'am. I'm sorry I disrespected you. I can't take any more!"

Audrey pauses for a few precious seconds. "I've hardly started yet. I want the redness on your bum to show all day whilst you complete your chores. You won't be wanting to sit down today will you Alice?"

"Oh no ma'am, and I'll do everything you ask and more. Anything. Please ma'am no more please" I'm babbling, suddenly a spanking does not feel sexy any more. She's a big woman and is hitting me with one hand with her other twisting one of mine behind my back.

The spanking continues unabated until I'm a wailing, weeping wreck of my former self. She takes no heed of my tears but eventually ceases because her hand hurts and she is hot and horny. She pushes me off her huge thighs and moves over to the couch slipping off her panties and collapsing on it in a heap with her legs wide open.

"I was saving this for later but I can't wait. My cunt is soaking. Get your head between my legs. That's it down on your knees, let's see that red bottom sticking high in the air. You now know I don't make empty threats. You'll behave from now on won't you sweetie?"

"Oh yes ma'am." I bend my head and begin licking and slurping using all my skills anxious to cause no more offence. What was I thinking? I won't make that mistake again. Still there's that weird part of me that got a strange thrill from having survived Audrey using all her energy to hurt me as much as she possibly could.

Quietoldie
Quietoldie
1,002 Followers
12