The Live Sex Club

Story Info
A cheater gets a surprise reward.
5.6k words
3.48
15.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jaycox
jaycox
10 Followers

I was in Rio de Janeiro on business. I knew Rio had a reputation for sexual liberation. My problem was finding the hot spots since I had no knowledge of Portuguese.

I had been divorced for three months. My ex-wife, Charlene, had been a frigid bitch. She claimed I cheated on her and even tried to catch me at it. So what if I did have a few women? Charlene couldn't fill my needs and what was a little stray pussy from time-to-time? I guess that took my interest elsewhere, and I had little energy left for a nagging wife. Good riddance.

The last day I saw her, she cursed me to die in Hell. I laughed at her and turned my back as I headed out to try the new secretary at my office who had the most incredible body. I heard she was an easy lay, and I wanted some before she got used up by other guys at work.

At breakfast, the morning before I was scheduled to go home from Rio, there was an insert under the place mat on my room service tray written in English. A small pamphlet listed a number of sexual attractions. I was surprised and wondered about its origin. I had fucked a few whores when I first got here a week ago, but business intervened. I was horny as Hell.

When the maid came to pick up the tray, she asked in passable English, "Sir, did you find the little paper I left for you?"

She was a bit hesitant until I looked at her with a smile and said, "Yes, who put it there, you?"

"I did. Don't think me too forward, please. In one of the shows, my sister is a star with her boyfriend, Romero. I try to help her as much as I can. Life can be hard here."

"What is your sister's name and what does she do in the show?" I asked, showing more than a little interest.

She blushed now, as much as a nice looking, dark-skinned woman could and said, "They do a live sex show for customers such as you. Romero and Luisa are much sought after by clubs to perform."

She proceeded to tell me where the club was, that it was very safe, with no troublemakers and good security and that the price for the show was $100 US. It started at 10 PM. Any taxi driver at the hotel would know where to take me.

As the young woman told me about the show, my cock had become stiff from the anticipation of seeing something like this. I had always been somewhat of a voyeur, and as a young man did my share of window peeping. I was certain she saw my erection as she came closer.

"If you like, sir, I am off tonight and would be happy to escort you there or even meet you there to sit with you. The show is much more exciting with a woman companion. If you don't believe me, I urge you to try me."

With that, she leaned over to me, kissed me lightly on the mouth and brushed her hand across my trousers, rubbing my erect penis very lightly.

"What is your name?" I croaked hoarsely, by this time much aroused.

"I am my sister's twin, Lorena, sometimes we switch jobs for a while during her period and I perform with Romero. We are a very loving family."

"You have blond hair. Is that not unusual for Brazilian women?" I asked.

"Yes, sir. You see our mother was a very tall, blond haired German woman. Our father brought her back to Rio from Germany after falling madly in love with her. She was from the area known as The Black Forest. Our mother was very spiritual and sexually free. She taught me and Luisa to love our vaginas as a gift from The Goddess, to open ourselves to men."

I thought to myself 'Holy Fuck!' this is too good to be true. Their mother was some kind of sex nut and taught them.'

I had planned on at least one more visit to a whore while here tonight, but this whole thing had seized my imagination. I had never seen anything like what she was describing. I had seen my share of women in strip clubs, but never watching them fuck. Of course, I didn't count the lap dances and jack-off sessions I'd been in at clubs when I was the main performer!

"I will be here at nine o'clock, sir. Meet me in front of the hotel." I nodded, and she took the tray and left.

As planned, Lorena appeared on time. The cab ride was uneventful as we chatted some. She pointed out some landmarks and tried to keep me entertained. The fact that her small hand rested on my thigh during the ride, high up near my crotch, promised more to come. We arrived in a side street about thirty minutes after starting our journey. We stopped in front of a fine old home, surrounded by a courtyard and many trees. I paid the taxi, and we entered the gate, walked up to the front door and rang the bell.

"Ah, Lorena," said the matronly woman who answered. "Come in, child, and bring your guest. What is your name, sir?" she asked in very good English.

"Walter," I said still a little embarrassed by this whole business. She held out her hand, and as instructed by Lorena, I placed a one hundred dollar bill on her palm.

"Thank you, sir, I hope you will be pleased by our little productions."

I entered a luxurious hall furnished with antique furniture; many paintings of erotic scenes, and lush wall hangings. She led us down the hall and as we approached a tall, ornately carved door. She said in a low voice, "There is some entertainment already in progress, but Ernesto will show you to your seats."

At the far end of the dimly lit room, two women were entwined in passionate lesbian sex, their limbs thrashing, and their voices emitting groans of pleasure and mumbled words. The room sloped down slightly like an indoor amphitheater. The customers had a perfect view, looking down at them as they brought each other to mutual orgasms in sixty-nine position.

As my eyes grew accustomed to the low light, I could see that the room had double recliner chairs, much like on an airliner. However, these reclined as flat as a bed and had pillow-like headrests. Right in front of us two women customers, in a state of partial undress, were fingering each other deeply and kissing. Their recliner was all the way back. In front of them and to the right a man was vigorously fucking a dark-haired woman who had her legs high on his shoulders, her body rocking with his thrusts. Within seconds of my seeing her, she screamed in climax.

What the fuck was this place? I turned to Lorena and whispered, "Is this usual behavior for the audience?"

"Whatever you wish, sir, whatever you wish. That's why I am here. It is much nicer than fucking your hand."

I almost fell over at her words. It was an orgy club with the stage being an arousing stimulus for the audience. I could hear other climaxes now as couples moaned, growled, groaned and shrieked. They had timed their sexual couplings to agree with the performers. I couldn't wait to get my cock into Lorena and make her scream with pure passion as I fucked her.

The lesbians finished their heated woman-fucking. The place reeked of the smell of sex, and my hard-on was leaning against my pants stiffly.

Ernesto, our usher, led us forward. At the same time, Lorena placed her hand on my stiff cock as she held me by the arm with her other hand. We walked down the aisle to a recliner in the front row. We were so close that I could see the wet cum liquids of the two lesbians as they finished embracing and kissing. It was the hottest thing I had ever seen, and my legs were shaking with excitement.

Lorena indicated my seat, and she snuggled by my side. She continued to rub my trousers gently over my cock and made small talk about the performance to come.

"Luisa has been doing this for several years and she is very hot. If you like what you see, remember her twin is right next to you and most willing to satisfy you, sir." While she spoke, her voice became lower and more sultry. The sound vibrations on my ears were strangely exciting. Though the light had been quite dim when we entered, it now seemed to me everything stood out in sharp contrast. Colors seemed to glow with an ethereal intensity.

Next to us a woman was busily eating her lover's pussy. I could see every hair on her subject's Mons Venus. As she slipped her tongue in and out, tasting the labia and slowly rubbing the erect clitoris, it was as if a golden light radiated from her face. She appeared angelic; as her lover began an orgasm, her body took on the same glow.

I was excited beyond belief. The show still being some minutes away from opening caused me some concern as I was in danger of cumming in my trousers.

"Lorena, please stop. It feels good, but I can't take it. I'll cum," I said. "I want to fuck you so badly!"

She looked at me with a beautiful smile, proceeded to open my zipper and pull my cock into her mouth, ignoring my protestation.

"Oh, God, no, don't," but it was no use. I blasted her with semen as her grasping mouth pulled me to the back of her throat. Her eyes locked on me with a gaze I could not break. I had never seen eyes like hers before; they had a slight, red cast to them now that was eerie. They appeared filled with liquid as if they could bleed. My heart felt a chill even as my orgasm continued to roll on, and then end with a sharp jab of pleasure through my waist. I had never climaxed like this before. 'What a cocksucker! I'm in heaven.'

"I'm sorry, I think I ruined our evening, Lorena. It takes me time to get hard again."

"Oh, no, sir," she said. "We are just beginning." Her mouth dribbled some of my cum onto her chin and down onto her silk blouse. In amazement, I looked at my cock, purplish red, engorged even more than it was, with precum running from the slit almost as swiftly as a climax. The feeling was supremely erotic. I began to wiggle in my seat with arousal. My cock now emitted the same golden glow I had seen on the women next to me. Lorena's blond hair shimmered and sparkled with an interior luminosity I could not describe. It was surreal.

Lorena sat up and removed her blouse. She was bra-less. Her skirt followed revealing her magnificent golden bush. She was without panties; only her nylons and high heels remained as she knelt next to me. My shirt and pants came off rapidly; my boxers yanked down springing my rock-hard cock free. My socks and shoes were last. I was tingling all over almost like I was approaching another climax, and she had not even touched my skin. Something in the atmosphere was propelling blood into my pelvic area and growing my cock longer than I had ever seen before.

It was all very odd; it was completely unknown in my experience. My body felt heavier as I lay there. My cock seemed to harden with each experience, my balls carrying a total load again, even though I had just cum in my trousers. I wanted to fuck her!

The lights dimmed further; a slow, flowing stream of music began. It had an unearthly quality, the instruments being unfamiliar to my ear. It was both soothing and exciting at the same time. How could that be? I felt relaxed, but there was no doubt that a few strokes of Lorena's hand would make me cum again.

A soft, diffuse, but surprisingly focused golden light shone down on the platform. Stretched out on it was a man, his hands bound above his head; his legs spread wide and also bound. He had an enormous erection, all purple, and red. The peculiar light seemed to magnify details as I stared at his cock. I could clearly discern the blue veins on its surface, his shaved pubic area and scrotum. The wrinkled, yet taught, skin of his ball sack was throbbing. Slowly drifting in from the left, in the most languorous, sex-charged walk I had ever seen, came the twin, Luisa. Her blond hair positively sparkled and her proud bush stood out from her Mons as a flag. Her luscious breasts were supremely erect, with nipples blood-ruby red.

I was gifted with even more detailed vision, how I did not know. I could see pearly droplets of moisture in Luisa's pubic hair. It was as if she were slowly spraying her fluids from deep in her vagina out to the blond hair, a steady erotic drizzle. With an unearthly howl, she floated up onto the stiff cock of Romero, at least I thought it was he, and sank onto it with ease. Her breasts began to vibrate, and fluid sprayed from her swollen nipples. She caught some with her hands and fed it to her sexual slave as she fucked him.

I turned to Lorena in wonderment and whispered, "How does she do that? How does she fly?"

Lorena's eyes locked on mine, her hand on my rigid tool and then she rolled over on top of me rapidly sliding down on my shaft. I almost fainted. A thousand little fingers of pulsing sensuality grabbed me and massaged me. At the same time, fear gripped my heart as Lorena became very fuzzy in my sight seemingly surrounded by a halo, an aura, of rich purple light. I forgot the performers as my body began to tremble in anticipation of a giant orgasm.

"Oh, Fuck, what are you doing to me? Oh, Fuck!" The climax swiftly hammered through me. I felt my cum shoot into her, filling her and then running down her thighs onto me. I kept thrusting and cumming. Her face was radiant, her eyes though were now blood red and the fear returned to me, overriding my sense of primal release. I was still cumming. Something unreal was invading my body. I still trembled but now in fear.

"Don't worry, my lover, you are now one of us. You will be reborn through me,", she said as she pulled off my still-hard cock and stood over me with my cum and her copious fluids streaming down her legs. She caught some with her right hand, and she reached down to smear it on my face.

'Reborn in me?' What the hell was that? What did she mean? It sounded like New Age mumbo-jumbo. I was about to find out.

Suddenly, I was being lifted bodily by two large, hooded men. Resistance was futile although I did struggle. They were very strong and had my arms locked to my sides. A third one held my legs tightly together. They pulled me off the recliner and began to approach the platform. It was now empty, and no sign of the man was evident. Luisa had also gone.

They roughly placed me on the table and strapped me down in the same fashion as the performer I first saw. Though at first I felt terror when seized, now I felt completely at ease; a strange calm settled on me. It was the calm before the storm.

The music started again, but the beat was exotic, heavy and louder. The eroticism of it vibrated into my bones. My cock looked like it had grown; it was grossly engorged with blood enough to burst.

Suddenly, Luisa reappeared, totally naked but carrying a small scepter that seemed on fire. She waved it in her hand and floated, hovering over me. Then to my complete surprise she plunged the scepter into her pussy and rubbed it in and out as she began to writhe about. Her tits shook, her stomach quivered, she snapped her head back and forth, and she thrust her hips forward and upward with lewdness.

She strutted and slid around the platform and after the second rotation, she stopped by my head. Pulling the scepter from her pussy, she slowly lowered it toward my lips. I was terrified! I could feel the heat and saw tiny flames erupting on its surface. She touched my lips as I tried to flinch away from the evil torch, but I felt nothing, no heat, no burning of my flesh. I tasted the most delicate womanly juice I had ever experienced. It was flowers and spice. I savored it and rolled it on my tongue. Luisa leaned over and kissed me, the kiss of a lover on fire for me. We exchanged saliva, tongues lashing back and forth. Her lips charged my body with a warmth sublime.

She wiped the mixture of cum and her sister's vagina sauce onto the scepter. Leaning back, she thrust her hips forward again and plunged it into her hole and screamed, "Walter, you have mixed your fluids with those of the Goddess. I will be pregnant with you."

All of a sudden, my orgasm hit me again, and cum shot into the air! She sighed aloud and then said, "Walter, you are mine. The Goddess wants you, Walter. You will come to her now. Rebirth will follow. She will love you forever."

She moved down the side of the platform, floated into the air and floated as a bird down onto my still-erupting cock. My semen fell back onto my cock head and lubricated us as I felt her; I was pulled up into her by a gigantic suction.

"Walter, to truly please us, the Goddess requires the rebirth. Enter my womb, the holiest of caverns where man is washed clean and returned to do her bidding forevermore. Come to me," she screamed.

I was fighting to hold back and crying out loud. Screams from my throat bellowed through the room. Cum still spurted from my cock, from a seemingly infinite source deep in my balls.

"Help me, for Christ's fucking sake, somebody help me!", I roared.

I turned my head to the audience, but the room was empty! I was alone being sucked into her vagina, slowly but inexorably. My body seemed to shrink as my cock and balls, my whole groin area; my stomach and thighs worked into her nether lips. Her face wore a look of supreme contentment. The golden glow, she had emitted earlier, was now gone. She turned into a magnificent, saturated royal purple body, her eyes gleamed like bright stars, and a crown of onyx and black pearls appeared on her head. My screams dwindled. I felt no pain. I felt only a complete surrender of my body, my feelings, my mind entering her with my being. At the last, my head was sucked into her, and it was dark.

I smelled her musk and then heard a faint female voice.

"You are mine now and for all eternity. Tongue me, as you return to the womb of Universal Vagina, the seat of all womanly power in the world you know. Taste my musk, inhale my scent. You will know it well."

Then all was silent.

ooooo

I was floating in the fetal position, warm, at ease, surrounded by a love incomprehensible. It penetrated me in every way. I never wanted to leave. If my state was eternal love, then I was in heaven, so be it. The taste of the juices I lay in was the ambrosia of the Goddess. Time had no meaning, space lost, there was no past and I felt no future.

I began to feel my penis harden again; my right hand grabbed it instinctively, and I began to masturbate slowly. The female voice returned.

"Walter, to be reborn, you must provide your semen to the Goddess, to lubricate your way out and pay tribute to her. Stroke faster, faster. That's it, do it!" urged the voice.

I came violently, and my fluid poured out of my cock entirely filling the womb-like chamber I inhabited. It filled and coated me and the walls. With increasing ease, I felt myself sliding; my head pulled first ahead of me. Down, down, with increasing speed I fell. Again a sense of fear attacked me, anxiety like I had not ever experienced. It quickly became extreme, sexual pleasure as my orgasm took on the holy dimension willed by The Goddess.

ooooo

I awoke next to Lorena on the recliner and looked at her. She was also a purplish hue, and now she held a smaller version of the scepter Luisa had used on me. She touched my lips with it. Then she kissed me and mounted my rock hard erection again, fucking me madly until I filled her again and again. I seemed to have no end of seminal fluid and my penis never softened.

"You are now ours, Walter; you will serve the Goddess forever. We love you and once she has bestowed that love on a man it is unending. You will be a tool to teach others. Your new lover awaits you on the platform. Rise and go there.", she ordered.

I shook my head; my legs were weak, but I finally regained some stability and stepped forward. In the middle of the table, was a young woman, tied as I had been. Her face showed fear; her legs were struggling to free herself. She was moaning and babbling fearful sounds.

I felt myself float a few inches in elevation above the floor. Lorena was at my side, holding my hand. Finally, she spoke as I stood next to the table. Luisa hung suspended in the air at the head of the table. She pulled the scepter from her pussy and applied it to the young woman's lips as I had experienced. The woman calmed, spread her legs as wide as she could and clearly said, "Fuck me, fill me."

jaycox
jaycox
10 Followers
12