The Living Room Situation

Story Info
I feel completely wiped out.
1.5k words
3.62
11k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sonson: The living room situation

I slide off my shoes off as soon as I get into the apartment. I feel completely wiped out. Once again, I attended another industry party, and this was one is for the books. I sang three songs and got an invite to perform at the upcoming white house dinner. I must say it's pretty huge, which is why amid the exhaustion, I'm on cloud nine.

"Aren't you coming to bed?" I hear Jazz ask me. He's bolting up the door and taking off his shoes.

"I'm getting my book from the living room then I'll be up," I say without turning. I hear him sigh disapprovingly. He knows getting that book means I'll be reading it to sleep once more, something which he has grown to hate these past few weeks. I walk away fast into the living room. I bend over and grab the book. As I come back up , I feel something behind me.

It's Jazz.

I never get used to how fast he moves.

I don't turn around. I stand as still as the water in a well at dawn. At six-two, my head goes up to his chest. I can feel his heart pounding like the tom tom drums of the East Indies.

Turn around and go to bed, I say to myself. It would be the right thing to do since we're not exactly....I'm not exactly talking to him. We have been all out of the loop for some time now. It has mostly been him trying to make conversation and me ignoring him.

Okay...I, 2, and go.

As if reading my thoughts, he puts his hands on my shoulders, softly first, then firmly. He runs all the way down to my elbows then back up, each move more sensuous than the last. I feel him plant a kiss on my neck and breathe warmly.

His hands move from my arms to my rib cage. The dress I have on is sheer silk which makes it easy for me to feel every bone on his fingers touch mine. His hands move to my breasts, and even through the dress and bra, the sensation is amazing. He goes right in for the tight squeeze, releasing slightly, then back to the tight squeeze that makes me feel like I'm in heaven.

"Oh," I say softly as I drop my head completely on his chest and swing back and forth. No matter how mad I get at him, I still feel the heat when he touches me. And, damn it this heat feels good, so good, I don't think any man has a right to feel this good. I start turning but he holds me in place. His breath caresses my neck like a sudden warm sunshine in the time of rain, except this sun keeps getting brighter. He kisses me continuously on my back and shoulders, with each allowing just enough time for me to feel it all the way to my bones. Thank God I chose this dress with such a low back.

"You make me so hot," he whispers in my ear. He stops for a moment and takes off his polo and tank, leaving himself bear. He comes back to fondling my breasts, with a deeper and more determined hunger. At this, I lose any will of walking away.

He hands scroll lower to my stomach and all the way to my crotch. He lifts my already short dress and slowly runs his hands on the inside of my thighs. He squeezes my skin with the tip of his fingers. The threshold between pain and pleasure is just mind blowing. He steps up slowly to my panties and slips his fingers inside of my very wet pussy.

"That feels great," I barely get the words out. His warm fingers going in and out of me are making me limp.

"Jazz," I say breathing hard. I can feel myself trembling in his fingers. He pulls them out and runs them up and down, so it feels like a tongue. I gotta say, even after all this time, the man is a genius. I start grinding on him. As good as this feels, I hate that he is teasing me.

"You like that baby?" He asks as he intensifies the pressure of the strokes. A few times he pauses, holding down a certain point, but before I go over the edge, he starts the strokes again.

"Yeah."

I reach behind me and undo his belt. As soon as I pull the zipper, the pants drop.

Damn, he's so huge and so hard, it's like rock.

I pull down his boxers. He wiggles slightly and they fall on his ankles. The skin of his dick feels real warm in my arms. I move them up and down, feeling the veins and his hardness. He's as straight as an arrow.

Just then I realize he already took my draws off. I think I just got lost in the pleasure of him fingering me and my hands feeling his dick. His dick slides off my hands as he slides down. He kneels and starts kissing my ass. I love how he'll kiss my skin, rub his teeth and then blow softly.

He kneads my skin with pressure as he stands up again. He lifts my right leg and moves it sideways. He rubs the tip of his cock all the way from my clit to the back. I feel so wet. Well, drenched is more like it. He bends me over and I hold on to the arm of the chair. Slowly, he enters me, a little bit at first, out, then back in all the way to the hilt. He goes in and out, steadily but with enough pressure to add the heat every time he slides in and touches the end. He grips the side of my hips as the thrusts get more intense and move in deeper. I feel his nuts slap on my skin. I push back and grind on them.

I hear him starting to grunt amidst his heavy breathing. He moves closer so that he's rubbing his thighs on the back of mine. His massive cock continues to penetrate deeper into me. He leans over forward and traces his fingers all the way to my crotch. He touches my clitoris with his index finger...and my God, that is sensitive. He touches slowly, then adds pressure. He makes little circles with then one finger and goes up and down.

"Jazz," I say, almost screaming. I hold his hand and slowly rise up. The sensation is a just too much. I don't want to come just yet, this is too good. I move his hand to my stomach. I stand up completely and fall into him. I can feel his heart pounding as his rubs his nipples on my back. He turns as around, clockwise, and pushes to the nearest wall. I brace myself with wall. He molds my breasts with more strength than I've ever seen in man, as he prods into me greedily.

"You feel so good, Sonson, really, really, good," he grunts loudly into my neck. He builds the momentum until he makes me bounce back and forth. He clings on to my breasts, rolls them as if his life depends on it. He presses a downward trail firmly and lands on my hips. I almost lose my balance but he steadies me.

I start shaking slowly, in crotch, then my hips. My legs are almost flapping like Texas chicken being tortured by little children. I can't feel the ground anymore, just the pleasure from him about to erupt in me like a fresh volcano.

"Jazz, don't stop, make me come, yo— oh!"

"If you scream any louder, the neighbors will wonder what I'm doing to you," he says pushing faster than ever.

"Giving me," I say breathing heavily and shaking uncontrollably, " the greatest, wow," I continue breathing out the words, " pleasure, this feel—" I don't even finish before I feel myself come. The spasms hit me like an electric shock. I let go off the wall and fall into Jazz, still shaking and screaming his name. I feel him continue pushing into me. This is only driving me deeper into the ecstasy.

He releases his cum and soon as it shoots into me, I come all over again. I push my butt more onto him and feel his cum spread all over it. His orgasm hits him and he starts shaking.

"Ah,Sonson," he growls, digging into my skin. Without disconnecting, we turn around so he leans his back on the wall. Slowly we slide onto the floor.

"Baby , " I say. I lift my head and look up at him. Even in all that sweat on his face, he still looks as handsome as ever.

"How was that?"

"Are you kidding me? You just fucked the senses out me, baby, you're the man," I say, still with a strained breath. He grins at me.

"Ready for round two?"

"I'm not sure I can even walk."

"I guess we'll have to do it right here."