The Loan

Story Info
A couple gets in over their heads trying to take out a loan.
6.8k words
3.95
52.6k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maybe we shouldn't do this", Dani said to Tom, as he put their '88 Taurus into park.

"What do you mean, baby? We both agreed we wanted this."

"I don't like being back in this town. Even if it is home." She said, as the anxious look that he had learned to recognize spread across her delicate face.

Tom reached out touching her cheek and gently ran his thumb over a thin eyebrow. After a moment she closed her eyes and took a deep breath, letting the worry pass.

"That's my girl," He said calmly, "I know all the fucked up shit that happened to you here. Your Dad, your brothers...but they're all gone now. We're in charge now."

She nodded, and they got out of the car.

Dani-Sue Wagner and Thomas Malone, formerly Dana Sux and Tom Mahogany, had packed up their cramped L.A. bachelor suite, and moved across the country to start a new life.

Their transformation from work-hard-play-harder adult-film performers to straight-laced citizens had been gradual, but inevitable, after the unlikely pair had met on the set of, Fuck My Babysitter, Volume 8, Extreme Anal Edition. The inauspicious meeting began innocently enough when Tom was called in to substitute for a younger, but less reliable, actor for the shoot. Though they ran in similar circles, he had never laid eyes on Dani before that moment when he joined the scene, already halfway in progress, finding Dani, having lost control over the burly black man she was supposed to be "babysitting", bent over a couch in the producer's home, being pounded in the ass by a throbbing, black, foot long cock, and was to join in, by shoving his own sizable dick into her mouth.

But something happened when their eyes met across the brightly lit room, something that made Tom act totally out of character. Instead of following the stage directions in his usual detached way, he walked across to Dani, brushed back her light blond hair and kissed her. He kissed her slowly and fully, in a way she had never been kissed before, in a way he didn't know he could kiss. Despite herself, the seasoned starlet forgot the discomfort of being fucked in the ass by a chocolate member much too large for the act, forgot the crew was watching her, that the camera was rolling, that the rent was overdue, that her tanning appointment had been moved, that her dealer had called, and for a split second, felt a strange new sensation in that tender embrace that she wouldn't be able to name for a long time. But only for a split second, before Harvey, the chain-smoking smut "director" from New Jersey brought it to an end with a screech from across the room: "What the fuck are you doing, you fucking faggot!? We're losing daylight here! You're suppose to be RAPING HER MOUTH!"

With that, Dani broke the kiss and looked up into the stranger's eyes and whispered, "It's OK." And Tom, not quite sure what had come over him, nodded, and they began again. But something had been born in that moment between the runaway Alabama farm girl, and the rich boy from San Francisco, who had turned his back on his family's money. Something electric and pure, that spelled a new beginning for both of them.

They started shooting scenes together. Scenes that were far better, more exciting, and erotic than anything they had done previously. However, despite their professional lives growing more successful, it was in their personal relationship that they felt more and more satisfaction. Slowly the allure of being in front of the camera diminished, and the constant dilemmas their lifestyle brought: the regular anxiety inducing STD tests, the drug fueled parties with cast and crew, fucking and sucking a new stranger every other day, grew tedious. Together, in each other's eyes they had discovered something far more precious, something that few people rarely do: validation.

As this mysterious realization gradually dawned on them, one day, without much discussion, they decided to quit it all. They got married, found regular jobs-Dani as a hair stylist, Tom driving a delivery truck-joined AA, and moved in together into a small bachelor apartment their new incomes could afford, on the edge of Echo Park. For a short time, life was very normal.

It was soon after this move that Dani received a call from Laura Doveen, an 80 year old legal secretary, working at the offices of B.U. Irpson and Associate, in Dani's hometown of Scrawville, Alabama. A call that would truly change their lives. Dani's father, Dan, the remorseful clerk informed her, had died. He had left her the 50 acres and all the buildings on it that made up the family farm. Dani nearly dropped the phone, stunned. She hadn't thought about the place in years and asked the clerk, "What do you mean...why did he leave it to me?"

"Well, I don't know darlin'," The clerk replied, "but seein' as your one brother's dead, the other's serving 85-to-life, and yo' momma's been in the nut house 30 years, I guess you're the only one left."

"Oh...right." Dani whispered.

"You're gonna need to come down and sign all the paperwork, you got a pen for our address?"...

And so, that was how they found themselves moving to Scrawville. Dani broke down crying when they stepped into the old house, Tom held her for over an hour. Despite her tears and reservations, they fell in love with the quaint town and the friendly, rural folk. Though Dani walked on eggshells around the property, and wouldn't go anywhere near the defunct barn, or old woodshed, she admitted, it was good to escape Los Angeles. They decided to stay, and take out a loan to remodel the old property and when it was complete, decide if they wanted to settle in Scrawville or sell the past and move on.

--

They stepped out of the car into the humid, Alabama air. Dani smoothed out her delicate white dress, and Tom rechecked that he had all the files for the loan officer. Their appointment was in ten minutes.

"Is it always so humid?" Tom asked her.

"Just the summers." Dani replied.

"Fantastic."

She laughed at him.

They crossed the parking lot and entered the First Bank of Scrawville. Only one teller sat behind her counter as Tom and Dani entered the muggy lobby, a pedestal fan lazily pushing around hot air. The other two teller windows had a light layer of dust on them. The teller had frazzled red hair, and was reading a battered romance novel with a hulking blond pirate next to a dainty lady on its cover as she chewed gum.

"Excuse us." Tom said, disturbing the teller from her novel, whose face showed annoyance for a moment, before she looked over his handsome features and broke into a smile.

"Oh, hello." She said to Tom as she looked him over. Her name-tag read, Jan.

She looked Dani over without the smile before turning to Tom saying, "Well how can I help ya'll today?"

Tom replied, "We are applying for a loan, and have an appointment with the manager today."

"Oh yes, ya'll are new in town, huh?"

Tom smiled at her and said, "I am, but..."

"I'm from here." Dani cut in.

"Right...well, you'll have to fill out the paperwork and then I can send you on back to see the boss." She said, to Tom. And handed him the application form.

Dani said, "Aren't you Jan Roweener?"

"Why, yes how'd you know?" Jan said.

"I recognize you from high school, we were in first year English, I'm Dani Wagner. Wasn't your brother Dwayne? He was a few years younger than us."

"Well, shoot..." Jan said as she appraised Dani again, "You're right, you know Dwayne had the biggest cu-rush on you back then. Say, didn't you run away from home your last year?"

"Well...yes..." Dani said.

"And what are ya'll up to now?"

"Well we're moving back to town, I'm working at the salon and Tom's got a job doing deliveries." Dani replied.

"Now say, I heard there was a new girl working at Marta's Salon!" The other woman said.

Tom handed the form back to Jan, who smiled at him again, "It sure was a short form." He said.

"We're a small bank. Just give me a minute and then I'll send you on back."

When Jan had left through the small door behind her counter into the back halls of the bank Tom turned to Dani and said, "Ya'll talk like that 'round here?"

Dani smiled at him and said, "You're going to get us into trouble."

Jan came back through the door saying, "OK, just come around back and Dwayne will see you now."

"Wait, Dwayne, your brother?" Dani asked.

Jan smiled at her this time and replied, "Well, you know, it's a real small town."

They walked through the side door into the hall.

--

There was little inside the unbearably stuffy office other than the row of filing cabinets, a dead plant, a large wooden desk, and two wooden chairs in front of it for clients to sit on. A photo of an old woman holding an orange tabby hung on the wall. Dwayne, the manager, sat behind the desk as Tom and Dani entered, he wore a short sleeved dress shirt which he sweat through. His tie was a clip on, and he was 30 pounds overweight, with a wispy mustache and metal rimmed eyeglasses.

"Sorry about the heat folks!" He said affably as he rose to shake their hands, "The AC's been out all week, repairman supposed to be coming any time."

Dwayne lingered a little too long when he shook Dani's hand and he asked her, "Don't I know you from somewhere?"

"I used to live here." Dani replied, withdrawing her hand.

"Oh, yes. That's probably it. So you kids need a loan, is that right?" He said as he motioned them to sit down, "Well I've looked over your application and I don't see any real problem with the refinancing you're proposing. That's a mighty fine property you seem to have out there. I do need to run your names for the credit checks though."

"No problem." Tom said.

"Fantastic, just let me go back to use the computer and finalize everything." Dwayne replied, and hefted himself out of his chair and left the office. Tom and Dani sat in the sweaty office for a half hour. Someone passed by in the hall. Tom tried to make small talk, but had trouble thinking clearly in the heat. Jan popped in to tell them that Dwayne would just be another minute, finally, after another half hour, the paunchy manager returned.

"Sorry for the wait folks...our computer is a bit old."

He peered over the pile of printouts he had returned with and said, "And there are some irregularities with your reports..."

"What do you mean?" Tom said.

"Well, neither of your credit reports are particularly good, and there is the question of your previous employment."

Dani shifted in her seat, and Tom asked, "Was there something wrong with the references we gave you?"

Dwayne smiled across the desk at the couple, a lonely bead of sweat rolled down the side of his face, "The references you gave me seem fine, but maybe you could tell me what you did at Apex Entertainment? In Los Ang'les, I believe?"

Tom sat back and replied, "What does any of that have to do with our loan?"

"Well", Dwayne said, enjoying the moment, "I thought the two of you looked familiar, then I remembered your names, Dana...Sux, and of course, Mr. Mahogany."

Tom stiffened in his chair, "Look...I don't know what this has to do with anything."

"Well Tom, you see, as the representative of this bank, I can't be handing out loans to known porn-oh-graffers. Who knows what you might use the money for?"

"We're not pornographers." Tom replied sternly. "We own the farm, you know what the loan is for, you said it wasn't a problem an hour ago."

Dani glanced between Tom and Dwayne, the familiar look of worry starting to spread.

"Look." Tom said, "If there's anything we filled out wrong, if there's something we can do, we just want to remodel the property. We're both employed here in town."

Dwayne said, "I understand what you're saying Tom, but like I said, I can't just be handing out money to people like you... unless maybe I had some kind of assurance." His gaze switched from Tom to Dani, eyes slowly running over her neck, down to the soft swell of her breasts. He smiled at her.

"Hey, fuck you!" Tom shouted at Dwayne, standing up, fists clenched.

"I wouldn't do that boy," Dwayne smirked.

"Tom, let's just go." Dani said quickly, shrinking from Dwayne's gaze.

Tom grabbed Dani's hand as he turned and pulled her up behind him, "That's fucking harassment, buddy." He said back at Dwayne, "Don't think your boss won't hear about this."

They stepped out quickly, Dwayne followed quickly behind them, saying, "Now look, no reason to get riled up, let's talk about this."

As Tom and Dani approached the door that led into the foyer, Dwayne reached out and grabbed Dani's arm, "Now hold on just a minute!" He said. She turned and shoved him back.

"Fuck off!" She said.

"Now look here missy, you can't be going and assaulting people!" Dwayne yelled as Tom had wheeled around, his temper rising, ready to throw a punch, when another voice cut in from behind the hallway door.

"Now what the hell is all that ruckus' back there? Dwayne, that you? Everything OK?"

Everyone froze. "That you Sheriff?" Dwayne replied

"Yes-sir." The voice boomed back.

"Well I don' know if I am OK, Sheriff." Dwayne said, sneering at Tom.

"Fuck." Tom whispered.

"Tom, we need to just go. Now." Dani said.

"We didn't do anything wrong." Tom replied.

"You don't understand." Dani said back, looking for an exit sign down the other end of the hall.

"Neither of you do." Dwayne said, chuckling as the door at the end of the hall opened and Sheriff Hank Johnson strode through.

"Now, what's all this ruckus about?" Said the tall, thin man, in a crisp, tan uniform. He wore a silver star and cowboy hat, and had a handlebar mustache.

Tom replied, "This guy insulted us and harassed my wife-"

Dwayne cut in saying, "Just hold on a minute buddy, I didn't harr-ass nobody."

"You grabbed my wife!-" Tom shot back.

"Now hold on all of ya..." Sheriff Hank cut in, why don't we go back to your office Dwayne and settle this nice and quiet. No need to make a scene." He turned and said, "Randy! Why don't you come on back here for a spell."

"Right away, Sheriff." Randy, Sheriff Hank's deputy replied and came in through the door, and the whole group shuffled back down the stuffy hallway. Jan turned the security monitor bolted under her counter over to the feed in Dwayne's office.

As they entered the office, Dwayne retook his seat, as did Dani, who bit her lip. Tom stood his ground, arms crossed facing the Sheriff, "This was just a misunderstanding Sheriff, really."

"Uh-huh." Said Sheriff Hank, who turned to Dwayne and said, "So, you tell pretty boy no money unless you had some fun, huh, Dwayne?"

"Well Sheriff", Dwayne replied, "these two are mighty suspicious to me and I need to make sure they were serious about cooperating."

"Sounds like something you'd do." The Sheriff chuckled, and walked passed Tom to Dani, and took her face in his hand lifting it up, "Yes-sir, you sure did turn out pretty didn'ya?"

"What the fuck-!?" Tom started, but before he could finish Deputy Randy twisted one of his arms behind his back and slammed him face first into the desk.

"Shut-up boy! Don't you be resisting!"

"He-he-he, you gotta be careful, boy." Sheriff Hank said down at Tom who struggled against the wiry Deputy's grip, "Randy's real pro-tective of me."

"What is this!?" Tom demanded.

"Sounds like pretty boy here is resisting, what do you think, Randy?" Asked the Sheriff.

"I think you're right Sheriff", Randy replied and slammed Tom's head into the desk again.

Tom moaned in pain.

"Keep quiet boy", Randy said to him.

Dani began to tremble in her seat, as the Sheriff turned back and leaned down bringing his face right next to her ear. The scent of Old Spice wafted into her nose, "What you doing with this west coast sissy?" The Sheriff chuckled. A single tear emerged from Dani's eye and rolled down into the perspiration on her face. "Now don't start that", he whispered, "It'll be like old times again, like when your Daddy was still alive. Now suck, bitch." And as his hard, calloused hand went out and closed on the back of her delicate neck to pull her toward his crotch, she went into shock, sending her back, back to the woodshed behind the house, her father-her brothers occasionally joining in-the rubber hose they kept back there for special occasions...

"You hear me girl?" The Sheriff asked at full volume, followed by a hard slap across her face, startling her. Her face grew red as she went away in her mind, once again, while her hands started unzipping the Sheriff's fly.

"What the fuck!? Dani don't!" Tom yelled as Dani pulled the Sheriff's engorged cock from the uniform pants, veiny and brutal, and closed her eyes.

The Sheriff took hold of his member and ran it across her full pink lips. "Don't worry boy, back in the day Dani-Sue here had the best dick sucking reputation in three counties, ha-ha-ha."

Randy chuckled, handcuffing Tom's hands behind his back and picking him off up the desk. Tom tried to twist away, but the Deputy anticipated the move and kneed him in the stomach, knocking the wind out of him, and dumped him in one corner of the office in a heap.

Tom gasped and struggled to take in what was happening: Randy urging on the Sheriff, "Yeehaw Sheriff, you show that bitch who's boss!" As the Sheriff's other hand shot out and forced Dani's lips open. She moaned in pain as he shoved his cock down her throat, "Open up girl, I'm gonna give you some real Alabam-meat." He exclaimed, as he started ramming it in and out of Dani's face.

Tom went into shock, much like Dani who had gone numb all over, as the hard dick pounded her mouth over and over again, and drool ran down her pale chin, as dark pubes lightly scratched at her nose. Rote muscle memory, honed in all those years in the porn business, took over, and she started to suck on the cock in perfect rhythm.

"Ooh, that's some good suction girl!" The Sheriff groaned with each thrust.

Tom's stomach ached, he felt light headed, how could she submit? As he watched her sucking back on the cock, he passed out.

Sheriff Hank suddenly stepped away from Dani and started to undress, so Randy stepped up immediately, unzipped, and without any ceremony plunged his cock into her mouth. She gagged on it, but he held her face there, she grabbed his hips trying to push him away, but he still held until she started to sputter, eyes watering, face turning blue, "Ya girl, choke on it!" He slapped her face twice, and finally let her go. She gasped, struggling for breath.

"Let's see what this porn whore learned out there in Cal-ee-fornia." The Sheriff said.

"I bet she don't suck better than old Jan out there." Randy replied.

"What do you think Dwayne?" The Sheriff said to the bank manager who had been leaning back in his chair and fondling his cock, it still hadn't grown hard.

"I've seen all her movies, this is a dream..." He sputtered.

"Christ, calm down boy, you gonna have a stroke acting like that."

The Sheriff dumped his clothes, only keeping his gun belt on as he stepped back in front of Dani, "Let's get her up on the desk, I want to smell that little pussy."

"I'll kill all of you you fucking bastards!" Tom screeched from the corner, having woken up filled with pain and blind rage.

"Shut up bitch-boy." Randy said, walking over and kicking Tom in the stomach with a booted foot, "You'll get yours later." Then he undressed.

Sheriff Hank grabbed Dani's hair with one hand, and her arm with the other and manhandled her out of the chair, "Get up, girl. I'm going to see what your Daddy never let me."

He groped at her firm breasts, pinching one nipple through the dress, which brought her out of her daze.

"No...please...no." She whimpered.

"Shut up, girl." The Sheriff replied, smacking her hard against the jaw, producing a yelp of pain. Then he leaned in and kissed her hard on the mouth, forcing his tongue in, pushing the dress straps aside and groping her soft skin with his rough, calloused hands. She fought the crushing grip but couldn't move, her legs went weak, he pinched her nipples and she gasped in pain again. He pulled the dress down, and then grabbing her hard by the hair, bent her over the desk. Dani opened her eyes as the pain subsided, and felt the hard wood under her, and looked up into Dwayne's face, whose expression was contorted in pleasure. She looked down to see him jerking his half erect cock.

12