The Loan

Story Info
Girl has to pay off the loan her father borrow to her ex.
1.7k words
3.12
8.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Girl's POV

The handcuffs were digging into my wrists, but my skin felt so tender that I didn't dare move my hands at all. Fucking hell. I felt blind and disabled, unable to see because of the blindfold, unable to move because of the binds.

Fuck. Fuck! How did I end up here?

Oh maybe because I suck at running away from mob bosses.

Fucking hell.

"Ungag her," said a voice in front of me.

My fingers twitched. I knew that voice! It felt familiar as hell, and yet . . . But it couldn't be.

The gag was roughly yanked out of my mouth, making me gasp. Saliva dripped out of my mouth, on to my lap, but I couldn't wipe it away.

"Empty the room," the voice said.

There were footsteps shuffling out. A door shut softly.

I took a deep breath. "Wh-who?" I coughed. My throat felt parched.

Rough hands grabbed my chin firmly. I felt his hot breath wash over my lips. "Fate is such a bitch, isn't she?"

I gasped. Fuck my life. No way. It was him. It had to be. I fucking knew that voice.

"You! Take my blindfold off! Free me!" I struggled against the binds, ignoring the pain caused by them.

Crack!

His large hand slapped against my cheek, hard, snapping my face to the side. Pain rushed through my entire body, making white spots dance in front of my eyes.

Jesus.

Tears sprang to my eyes, soaking the bottom of the blindfold.

Fingers caressed the side of my face, where they had slapped just a moment ago. "You see, you don't get to order me around here, cunt." My ex boyfriend grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled my head back. Lips brushed mine, gently, and he chuckled. "Funny your father borrowed money from me. How are you going to pay that off?"

I wriggled in the chair uncomfortably and he let my hair go. I blinked back more tears. "What the fuck do you want? You know I don't have money."

"Yeah, but you have these." He placed his hand on my breast, making my whole body tense up. He cupped my breast, pressing slightly, caressing it. I felt my nipples harden, and he started brushing his fingers over them, teasing them. A tingle started between my legs, making me squirm.

"What are you-"

He pinched and pulled my nipple, hard, making me cry out.

"Shut your goddamn cheap mouth," he snapped. There was a click, and something cold was pressed up against my neck. "Or I have better ways of having my revenge. A few hundred thousand dollars is worth lot more than your filthy pussy, but I'm letting it go."

"Oh God," I groaned, moving my throat as little as possible.

He removed the blade from my neck and brushed his thumb over my lip. "Be a good girl," he told me.

Fuck my life.

There were clicks and my handcuffs came open. I immediately ripped the blindfold off.

There he was. All dressed up in a black suit, staring down at me. My ex boyfriend. Oh for fuck's sake.

"Get up," he ordered. He settled into the couch in the side of the room. I looked around. No escape. I got up on shaking legs and took an awkward step forward. My legs were cuffed together, but not to the chair.

I looked at him. Then I looked at the window. Black tinted glass. But, there was a latch . . .

I looked back at him. He curled a finger, gesturing me to come over.

I made a bolt for the window.

I had barely wrapped my fingers around the latch, when his hand grabbed the back of my neck and slammed my head into the window. He twisted my arm behind my back, making me scream from the pain.

"Sorry, fuck I'm sorry."

He pushed me away, and I tumbled to the floor. Curled, cradling my arm, I looked up at him, feeling fucked already. He crouched next to me, and shook his head at me.

"Get on all fours, you bitch. I'll show you what happens to stupid brainless bitches like you."

"I'm sorry I was such a dick to you," I said hurriedly. "But let's not do this. Look-"

"GET ON ALL FOURS!" He grabbed my throat and choked me. I clutched at his hand, gasping for air. When he let me go, I immediately got on my knees and hands. I felt like such a fucking jackass.

He placed a hand on my back, and I felt something poke my ass. His cock? Jeez I remembered that thing. Remembering his cock and how he used to fill my cunt with it, had me tense up in anticipation.

But then there was a ripping sound and something cold touched my ass. I blanched.

MOTHER OF GOD NO

"FUCK!! NO!"

"Hey," he said quickly. "It's alright. Don't panic, stay still. It's going to be okay. Just stay still."

Like fuck.

I started to scramble forward and he grabbed my t-shirt, pulling me back. The knife was at my throat again. "Stay still goddamnit. I'm not going to mutilate you."

"Oh my God," I muttered, tears filling my eyes. "Don't hurt me. Please don't hurt me."

"I won't," he assured me. He gave me an exasperated look, then tossed the knife away. The knife clattered to the corner. "Now, get on all fours."

I nodded. Obediently, I was on all fours again. He poked a finger through the hole in my shorts his knife had cut, and slowly, ripped it open. He discarded the torn shorts.

Cool air washed over my butt and I felt his eyes on the cheeks. I blushed slightly. Fuck this is so -

"Do you know just how much your father borrowed?" He questioned.

I nodded, looking at the wall, trying to imagine just how much trouble my bastard of a father had left me in.

"How will you pay that off? Hmm?" He placed a hand on my bare ass, trailing it down to my thigh. Then back up.

"How will you pay it off?!" He roared, and I screamed even before his hand slapped my ass. The impact almost made me collapse, the fucking sting. My whole ass felt on fire. And just as that was fading away, he slapped the other cheek.

Fuck!

My ass getting slapped was the last thing I had imagined would happen to me here, but it was happening. He paused a second to grab my ass cheeks and massage them. His fingers brushed against the most private part of my body and I tensed up.

"Ah, look at that you cheap slut. Your panties are all soaked." His finger slipped inside my panties and he rubbed my pussy, making me moan and arch my body. "Oh you are so wet, little cunt."

He grabbed my hair and pulled me to my knees. His bulge was right in my face, massive and eager to get some action.

"Look at that, you bastard," I said, grinning madly. "Still so hard for me."

"I fucking hate your mouth when it talks. Let's put it to another use."

***

Boy's POV

She sat there, on her knees, face red from being smashed into a window. Her breasts were so full, almost as if ready to burst out of her top. Her hard nipples were already peeking through. And her panties were soaked. She was so ready.

I placed a hand on the back of her head, and pulled her forward. I didn't have to do more.

Like an eager bitch, she fumbled with my pants, and unzipped them. They fell down, freeing my erection. It sprang up, brushing against her lips and I shuddered. God, those lips. I still moan every time I remember the way they moved all over my cock.

She wrapped her fingers around my cock and smirked at me. I almost smiled back. But I didn't.

She started to jerk me off, pulling at my cock gently at first, then rough, yanking at it almost brutally. I let her play with my dick, and my balls, that she loved to fondle. Then I yanked her hand off my cock.

Grabbing her by the wrist, I pulled her up and dragged her to the couch. I threw her face down onto it. She turned, giving me an annoyed look.

I sat down at the chair. "Strip your top off."

She looked like she would protest. But then she got up and strode closer to me. She sat down on my thigh, the fucking minx, and pulled her top off.

Fuck. Those breasts. She was in a skimpy black bra, showing copious amounts of cleavage. I couldn't help but reach out and grab them. Press them. Squeeze them. Lower her straps and free those heavenly breasts. She grabbed my hair and pulled my head down to her nipple. I took the little beady nipple in my mouth and nibbled on it gently, before sucking on it hard. She felt so warm and tender in my arms, it was almost ridiculous.

"Get off," I snapped, pushing her off. "Take your panties off and go bend over the couch."

She obeyed. Stripped her stupid panties off, filling the room with the enticing scent of her juices. She got up on the couch, her ass to my face. Good. Perfect. I didn't want to look at her while fucking her anyway.

In a blink, I was behind her, holding her arms down, bending her forward. My dick collided with her fat ass and I guided it to the entrance of her dripping wet pussy. In one stroke I entered her, and she cried out.

"Fuck you're so thick."

"Fuck you're tight," I shot back. I took a moment to steady myself, and then I started fucking her, from the back. Each stroke into her cunt pulled me closer to oblivion. This was going to have consequences, but I just didn't care. I pounded into her tight pussy, feeling it clench around my cock. I felt close to the edge, so close.

"Turn around, cunt."

I pulled out and she turned around. Without wasting a second, I yanked her mouth open and shoved my cock in it. She fucking moaned on my cock, the vibrations pushed me over the edge. Cum shot out of my dick, straight into her throat.

I collapsed on top of her and she held me.

We fucked up.

xxx