The Loan: Jae's Collateral

Story Info
She submits herself to loan officer for her husband's loan.
7k words
4.45
164.9k
76
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

PUSSY FOR COLLATERAL PART

"I don't understand why you asked me here Mr. Watkins. My husband handles the business. He spoke to you about the loan he needs. I don't see how I can help." Jae Smith smiled at the bank loan officer as she sat down in his office. She and her husband had come to this small town four years before. Her husband, Don, started a small business that had been very successful. They were well liked in the community and had many friends.

Victor Watkins, the loan officer was not one of them. He and his wife lived in the Smith's neighborhood and they saw them frequently. Victor Watkins was an young man in his late 30's. He was always making passes at Jae Smith. She was very good looking, with blonde hair, large firm breasts, nice legs and a small waist with a tight stomach. He was hot for her. Jae wanted nothing to do with him and told him so on several occasions. She thought about telling his wife or her husband but she didn't want to start any trouble. Now she was sitting in his office. Jae was wearing a blouse and knee length skirt. She was very uncomfortable. Victor Watkins had called her that morning and said he had to get some more information for the loan. Her husband was out of town for the day. She had explained that to him, but he wanted her there. "I asked you to come here this morning Jae because I want you to suck my cock," he said straight faced.

"Christ!!" Jae exclaimed as she got up to leave. "Fuck you! You son of a bitch! You're an asshole!!"

"Jae, if you leave now, and don't blow me, I'll deny your husband the loan he needs. He'll be out of business in a week. Now sit down." Watkins said calmly. Jae glared at the banker, then sat back down.

"How can you do that!" Jae cried. "Don's never done anything to you. He's hard working and a credit to this town!"

"He, and you, are yuppie trash. You come to this town thinking you're better than the local people. Well he wants some of my money and I want you. I think its a fair trade."

"I'll never do it! I'll tell your wife, I'll tell your boss! You're crazy if you think I'm going to suck your cock!!" She glared at him with hate in her eyes.

"Oh! You'll do a lot more then suck my cock. That's just to start with. Over the course of the loan, six months I believe, I'll have you wherever and whenever I want. If you refuse at anytime, I'll call the loan. As for telling my wife, she won't believe you. As you telling my boss. This loan is iffy. I think your husband will do O.K. with it, but its close. Prudent banking would deny the loan. My boss will understand that. Then I'll sue your little ass off for defamation of character. I'll own you! So Jae, you little cunt, get over here, stop talking and start sucking!" He laughed.

Jae was stunned. He had it all figured out. She wanted so much to get out of there, but she wanted her husband to get that loan. They needed the money. She sat there thinking and thinking. As her predicament sunk into h er she whimpered. "If, I suck your cock now, you'll give Don the loan?"

"Yes, then as added interest for this risky loan, you'll put out for me whenever I want it. Now close and lock the door and get over here and suck me off!" Jae sat there with shock in her eyes. Slowly, she realized she had no choice. She was going to do it. She was going to do this for the husband she loved. Reluctantly she got up, locked the door and turned to face him. He was smiling triumphantly. As she slowly walked towards him he said, "Take your blouse off". Jae grimaced. She despised him and what she was about to do. Her husband needed that loan. Slowly, she unbuttoned her blouse, glaring at the banker with unconcealed hatred. As the buttons became undone, she held her blouse closed, hoping against hope for some escape from the lecherous man before her. "Quit stalling Jae, or I won't fuck you, I'll fuck your husband!" Watkins sneered.

Resigned to the inevitable, Jae silently slipped her blouse from h er shoulders. She stood before the banker in her sexy, lacy, skimpy white brassiere, her large firm breasts barely concealed by the flimsy garment. Her tits pushed against her brassiere, seeming to be trying to break free. "Get over here!" He ordered. Her heart was beating rapidly as she approached Victor. When she came behind his desk, Watkins slid his chair back away from his desk. His pants were undone and his cock and balls were exposed. His cock was long, thick and rock hard. He smiled up at her with contempt. "Get down on your knees in front of me and suck my prick. Suck it good and your husband gets his loan. Suck it bad and you're bankrupt." Jae looked down at the hard prick. Watkins' pubic hair was as dark as the hair on his head. She sank to her knees before the half naked man.

Victor put a hand on one of Jae bra encased tits. She was shocked. Involuntarily, she backed away. "NO no no!" Watkins laughed, "no titties, no loanie!" Almost crying, Jae moved backed t o him. Watkins put his hand back on her breast. He squeezed it hard, feeling her nipple become erect. He slipped his hand inside of her brassiere, touching her bare tit flesh. First, his palm pressed against Jae enlarged nipple. Then, he tweaked it between his thumb and forefinger. He kneaded her soft tit flesh as the stunned young housewife kneeled before him obediently. Watkins pushed her skimpy brassiere cup aside, exposing Jae's milky white soft breast. He squeezed and pinched her naked tit. Jae remained on her knees before him, half dressed and in shock as his hand worked on her breast. As he moved over to her other tit, pushing her bra cup aside, she started to cry. Watkins chuckled as he continued to feel her up. Then he said, "ahh poor little baby girl Jae. She needs a pacifier, something to suck on. Come here baby, suck on this!" He moved his hand to the back of her head and pushed it down towards his erect cock.

"Please no!" She pleaded as his cockhead touched her lip s, "Please don't make me do this!"

"Shut up kid and start sucking! Do it now or your husband's store is history!" The banker laughed. Still crying, Jae reached up and took his cockshaft in her soft hand and began stroking it. Jae ran her fingers up and down his hard cockshaft. She thought if she stroked it enough, he'd cum before she had to suck him. She moved her hand to his balls and gently caressed them. "Quit stalling and suck my cock!" Watkins commanded.

Ashamed but knowing she had no choice, Jae moved her face to his cock- head. She was revolted and her heart was beating rapidly as her silky tongue tentatively emerged from between her soft lips. Then, ever so slowly, her tongue touched the underside of his cock. Jae tasted the banker's prick. Unsure of herself, she licked cautiously at his hard shaft, then, her lips caressed his prick. She licked his cock from his cockhead to its root and back to his cockhead. Still sobbing, she opened her mouth wide, moved her lips to hi s cockhead and sucked the banker's cockmeat into her warm, watery mouth. Jae's soft, perfectly painted red lips closed around the man's long cock. She felt his prick begin to enlarge as her tongue moved along the shaft. Jae moved her head back and forth sucking as much of the growing shaft into her throat as possible. Her moist, watery mouth covered his cock shaft with hot saliva. His mushroom shaped cockhead grew larger and more resilient with each passing second. The rhythmic sucking and milking of her soft velvety mouth made Watkins' prick continue to enlarge. He was moving his hips back and forth as her cocksucking mouth aroused him further. Her eyes were opened and she saw his pubic hair inches from her cocksucking lips. Finally, his huge cock was fully erect. Jae had long since stopped crying.

"Oh yeah Jae," Watkins panted, "Suck on that cock." Jae found his words strangely exciting. When Jae started to blow him, Watkins had taken his hand from her breast. Now, as she contin ued to suck his cock, Watkins slid his hand onto her chest and explored her breasts. As she blew the banker, his fingers traced her tit flesh, his fingers were rubbing and kneading the proud erect nobs of her nipples. Then he palmed her nipple. Jae sucked harder, driven by his hands on her flesh, pursing her lips tightly around his thick cock. He was groaning as she continued to stroke the base of his prick and suck on his cockhead. Then she took more of his prick into her soft wet mouth. Jae returned her mouth to the huge dick before her. She licked and kissed the underside from the base of his cock to its head. When her lips returned to his cockhead, there were drops of pre-cum oozing out. She licked around his pisshole, scooping his pre-cum into her mouth with her tongue and swallowing it. She licked between his foreskin and his cockhead, then sucked his cockhead into her mouth once again. The cocksucking act Jae was performing on the man was affecting her. Although she tried to rationalize that this was not really sex, her nipples were hard and erect, her brassiere push aside exposing her naked tit flesh. She felt her pussy quivering and throbbing, discharging hot pussy juices into her panties. She was really getting into it, and now wanted desperately to please the banker. She wanted to taste his cum. Watkins was looking down on her, watching his cock slide in and out of the married woman's mouth. He watched her head bobbing back and forth as her lips held his cockshaft tightly and her tongue flicked madly at the sensitive underside of his prick. He knew she was getting into it, she was enjoying sucking him off.

Although she was an experienced cocksucker, she had trouble swallowing more than half of his large prick, and continually alternated between sucking near the head and kissing and licking further down from mid cock to the base where her hand was gently stroking and milking his shaft. When her lips next neared the root, Watkins panted, "suck my balls!" Jae complied. Still jerking his cockshaft with her hand she moved her mouth over to his cum filled balls and licked at his scrotum sack. Then she sucked one of his balls into her mouth along with his curly pubic hair. His prick tasted of raw sex. Her tongue and lips worked to devour his one cum filled ball, then switched to the other. When she thought she had sucked on his balls enough, Jae kissed and licked each one gently before returning her mouth to his cockhead. Watkins looked down at her and watched his cock sliding in and out of her mouth. As he felt up her tit, he was moaning and moving his hips, trying to push more of his cock into her mouth. He took his free hand and wrapped around her's, showing Jae how he wanted her to jerk him off into her mouth as she sucked him off. After she was doing it the way he wanted, he pulled his hand from her breast and put both his hands on her head and held it still and then moved his cock in and out of her throat, fucking her m outh. As his cock passed back and forth between her lips, her tongue licked and flicked at the underside of his prick. Her lips held his cock tightly. Jae felt his cock getting even bigger and hotter. Her eyes looked up at her Victor as she sucked his cock. Watkins began fucking into her mouth faster and faster, faster and faster. On each stroke, he pushed more of his cockmeat down her throat then the previous time. Her moist tender lips grasped tighter and tighter around his glistening prick as her warm wet mouth took more and more of his huge shaft. After a few minutes, Watkins had his entire 10-inch cock in Jae's mouth, her nose was buried in his pubic hair. He then held her head steady, and pumped his entire cockshaft rapidly in and out of her mouth from his cockhead to the root. He fucked her accepting mouth for several minutes, driving his cock deep in her throat.

Jae's hands were now holding his ass cheeks for dear life, her mouth filled completely with the thick, long mass of cockmeat. Her tongue licked and flicked along the underside of his cock as he reamed it in and out of her throat. Then, he grabbed her head by her long blondehair and roughly moved her head back and forth along his prick as he continued to fuck into her cock hungry mouth. Jae had never been able to deep throat before..not even her much smaller husband. Victors cock was driving her delirious and she neeeed to please him. Jae's panties were soaked with her cunt juices which were flowing freely because of her cocksucking.

"Its time to eat my cum Jae!" Watkins panted as he felt his balls swell in anticipation of bursting forth with a heavy load of sticky white cum. Jae sucked harder. Watkins knew it was nearly beyond his control, that any second now it would be over. Only a few seconds more... just as Jae's lovely young lips tightly pursed around his aching cock, sucking voraciously, trying to milk his cum from him. His body straining to hold back the inevitable. A gasp broke from his parched throat. "NOW Jae, NOW!!" He screamed. His hands grabbed her head and he shoved her hungrily sucking mouth down hard onto his manically jerking cock. Finally, his prick exploded in her mouth, filling it with his sperm. Watkins's cum filled balls spurted three or four large loads of their precious fluid in her mouth, Jae continued sucking greedily as every drop emptied down her throat. She tried to lick every moist bit of his cum from the madly throbbing head of his cock. His hot gooey semen tasted like heaven to her. She tried to swallow it all, but some slipped from her lips. He then pushed her head back and shot several spurts of cum all over her face. Jae watched as his cock jerked about wildly, ejaculating his hot load on her face. His cum was in her eyes and on her nose. Large globs of cum dripped down her cheeks.

Watkins put his prick back in Jae's mouth. Her lips again tightly encircling his massive cockshaft. He continued moving her head back and forth as she continued nibbling on his cockhead, sucking clean every last drop of his life-giving sperm that she could until he was completely drained. He left his big cock inside of her mouth as it slowly softened. "You're a pretty good cocksucker Jae." Watkins observed as he pulled his now soft cock from her mouth and put it back in his pants.

Jae remained on her knees before him, no longer in heat and stunned by what she had just done. "Now, get up here and sit in my lap!" He laughed. Not knowing why he wanted her too, Jae got up and obeyed. Watkins reached over and picked up a stamp and gave it to her. He pointed to a spot on her husband's loan application. "Here!" He instructed. Jae stamped the page, 'APPROVED'. "There, wasn't it worth it?" Watkins laughed. Jae, still revolted by what he made her do, just nodded, 'yes'. Watkins laughed again and took the stamp from her. He inked it up, then, holding each of her breasts, stamped them 'APPROVED'. Jae was shocked, Watkins laughed some more. "Now get dressed and get out of here. I'll call your husband tomorrow and tell him the good news. I think you should throw a party Saturday ni ght to celebrate. I'll fuck you then. Dress sexy, especially under your clothes. Understand?"

Jae nodded 'yes'. In a daze, she slipped off his lap, repositioned her breasts in her brassiere, found her blouse and put it on. "May I fix my make-up?" She asked softly.

Watkins nodded 'yes'. He watched as she did. When she got up to leave, Watkins asked, "what do you say?" Incensed, but knowing she didn't have a choice,

Jae answered "thank you." Watkins laughed, "your very welcome!" And watched as the pretty young housewife who had just sucked him off for a loan, left his office.

Jae Smith's husband got the loan he needed. As Mr. Watkins, the banker had instructed her when she blew him in return for approving the loan, Jae Smith threw a party to celebrate that weekend. A lot of people showed up, crowding her home. Jae didn't see Watkins and hoped he wasn't going to come. She knew better. He had told her he was going to fuck her there. Jae knew she had to submit to him or he would p ull the loan, bankrupting her husband. An hour into the party, she saw him, standing with his wife talking to a prominent local businessman. Watkins eyed her, and beckoned her over. Jae obeyed.

"Hello Mrs. Smith!" He smiled. "Do you know my wife Anne and Mr. Jones?" Jae shook her head no and Watkins made the introductions. As the conversation petered out after several minutes, Watkins took her aside and said, "upstairs hallway in 5 minutes. NO BULLSHIT!!"

Jae nodded 'yes'. She didn't want to do it, but was afraid of his power over her husband's business. She was upstairs when she was supposed to be. She waited several minutes before Watkins came up

. "Where's the bathroom?" He asked. Jae pointed to it and he pushed her inside, locking the door. "My, you look pretty!" He laughed gazing at her young firm body in a low cut, short red party dress, "dressed up for me?"

Jae hated him but nodded 'yes'. "GOOD! and your undies?" He asked lifting the front of the married woman's dress. She had on stockings, a garter belt and sheer string bikini panties. "Good, you do like your told!" He laughed. "Now take off your panties!"


"In here!!" Jae was shocked.

"Just do it!" Watkins commanded. Jae obeyed, lifting her dress and putting her hands under it to her waist, she pushed her panties down and stepped out of them. Her dress fell back down. "Pick them up!" Jae bent over and retrieved her panties. Watkins took them from her. He put his hands on her waist, lifted her and sat her down on the sink , her feet dangling dow to her high heel stilettos..

He sat down on the toilet. "I want to taste you!" Jae was shocked. She enjoyed being eaten, but by this hateful man? "Lift you dress!" She obeyed. Watkins turned to her, parted her long shapely legs and stared at her naked cunt. It was beautiful, covered with soft blondehair, barely hiding the moist, pink line of her young cunt slit, perfectly framed by the lacy garter belt. He took a deep breath of her cunt odor, savoring its smell. Then he extended his tongue and took his first taste of Jae Smith's luscious cunt. The flat of his tongue swept between her widespread pussy lips and brought an involuntary gasp from her throat. Almost against her will, her hand moved behind her head and she tilted herself down so she could watch directly. His mouth glued itself to her pussy lips and he sucked hard, letting his tongue curl deep into her moist cuntal passage and then twitch as her interior muscles closed around it. He worked it around then out, seeking the tip of her clit and teasing it, then nipping lightly, expertly with his teeth.

Victor Watkins lapped like a crazed man at her clit. Jae moaned and squirmed in revulsion on the sink. He moved to her open cunt slit and took deep penetrating licks of her glistening cunt. He tongue fucked her hard and deep. He continued to lick and suck, driving the married woman wild with his thrusting tongue. He loved the way her silken thighs clenched around his face knowing she loved the way he sucked her pussy, even if she didn't. Her juices flowed freely from her pulsing cunt into his mouth.

"Nooo,, please,,, don't,,, please,,, stop...." She sobbed. But they both knew she didn't mean it. Even if she did, Watkins didn't care. Her husband never went down on her and she craved Victors mouth on her pussy. She was flailing her hips wildly as he continued to slather at her wet throbbing cuntal slit. The tormenting wet licking kept on and she heard the lewd "slurp-slurp-slurp" of his tongue licking against her most secret parts even above the wild pounding of her heart.

Jae could hardly believe that it was really her, sitting on her bathroom sink with a near stranger, debasing herself, letting him lick her pussy. It was something she never would have dreamed possible. But then it started. Almost imperceptively at first. 'OH NO!! This can't be!!' She screamed to herself. She had begun to feel them... little wisps of forbidden pleasure beginning to swirl around inside the depths of her hot, throbbing pussy. She was beginning to enjoy this lascivious licking by this man. She couldn't believe the change that had come over her body. She tried to suppress her pleasure, but she couldn't stop herself from crying out in obvious passion when Watkins again took the rigid little bud of her clit between his teeth and began to titillate it with his tongue. "Oh God! Oh God! Oh God!" She gasped repeatedly, arching her back off the sink, forcing her helplessly aroused pussy against the tremendous, pleasure giving thrusts of Watkins' diligently working tongue. Her whole shameless writhing body seemed on fire now. She didn't care who was doing it to her. Jae just wanted to cum! Victor pressed his face deeper into the steamy morass of the impassioned young wife's pussy. He began to jab his tongue at the wet contracting circle of her eager quivering cuntal orifice, feeling the greedily sucking motions of her pussy walls trying to pull it into the dark, heated depths of her tight young lips.

12