The Loaner Wife Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ed reached over to the table to grab a condom, but Christie stopped him.

"I'm not fertile right now, so if you prefer to feel all of me...OH YES! Aahhhhhh!" She cried out as Ed didn't even wait for her to finish her sentence.

"I prefer feeling all of you," Ed said as he ground into that clit, watching the pleasure flash across her face with each thrust. "Don't worry, I'll pull out." He said, his eyes glued to the bouncing tits under the sheer fabric.

"Oh God, shut up and fuck me." Christie panted, her eyes squeezed shut. "Feels sooo good, so good. Keep doing that. Mmmm, mmmmmm."

Ed never made love to a woman before when he felt they were so bonded and moved so much as one. Her hips and ass were thrusting back welcoming his cock deep inside her, her thighs wrapped around his ass. She urged him on with her legs as if needing him to pound her pussy hard. He loved how her hands were on his chest her fingers circling his erect nipples, but he mostly loved watching that beautiful face lost in the pleasures he was providing.

Christie thought how nice it would feel on top, so she opened her eyes, "Can I ride that nice cock of yours?"

Ed rolled over, pulling her on top as she pulled off the sheer nightie and leaned over him. He felt a surge of lust seeing those dangling mounds right above his face as the young blonde began pleasuring herself on his fat pole. He sucked a nipple into his mouth and felt it grow as his tongue worked the entire rigid mass. He was again amazed at how small his hand felt grabbing her huge breast and how heavy those mounds felt. His other hand reveled in her taut ass muscles flexing as she energetically rode his cock as he explored her butt. He realized that he couldn't possibly last this long had they not fucked earlier and tried to think of other things.

Christie was torquing her pelvis on the iron-hard rod and felt her impending orgasm when she remembered how nice his finger felt in her anus earlier. She felt his hand slide down the crack of her ass just as she was going to ask him to do that. "Yesssss, oh God, I'm so close." She groaned as his fat finger pushed into her. "Damn! Your finger almost feels like another cock inside me."

Ed felt his balls begin that familiar ache when the writhing babe on top of him exploded in a loud cry and ground her cunt hard against him. He suddenly panicked and cried out himself, "Oh fuck, wait, oh God! I'm cumming!" He tried at first to push her off, but when it was too late he hugged her, feeling incredible relief as jets of sperm shot into her womb. "Oh God, uh, uh, uh, ahhhhhh."

Christie felt a man cum inside her for the first time as she felt bolts of ecstasy shoot up from her pussy and spread all through her body. She found herself clenching her vagina around his cock, milking all that sperm out of him. With a pleasured groan, she collapsed on him and nestled her face into his neck, kissing him tenderly.

Ed patted her back, "I'm sorry, I really tried to pull out, but you're so fucking strong."

"It's fine. I don't think I'm fertile right now and it felt way too good to stop." She leaned down to kiss him, "How did you know exactly what I liked?" She asked.

"You're really easy to read. I love how you respond to my hands, my mouth, my fingers...especially, my cock." He signed, "Don't you want to clean up, perhaps...you know, get my cum out of you?"

Christie laughed, "It is sort of squishy in there." She stopped and looked at him, "Are you still hard?" She asked humping against his cock. "Seriously? I didn't think that was possible." She lifted her hips fucking his rigid cock.

"I know. It actually is a pain at times, but every once in a while I stay hard. It will go down eventually." Ed sighed.

She looked down at him, "Um, can I ask you something?"

Ed laughed, "Gee, I hope it isn't personal." He thrust into her as he said that.

Christie giggled, "Yeah, there's not much of us we haven't explored." She looked at him, "Ok, have you ever done anal sex before?"

Ed looked at the blonde and reached down to grab her tight ass cheeks, "Sure. Why are you asking?"

"I promised Doug he could do me there when I get home, and..." She sighed, "I don't know if it will hurt or not." She looked embarrassed, "Have girls liked it? Did they not? Do you like it?"

Ed felt a surge of adrenaline thinking about fucking this perfect ass, and he responded to her as he kneaded those cheeks. "I've been with women who've loved it...demanded it. Others wouldn't even let me touch their asses. Frankly, most women don't like it, but those that do seem to really get off on it. I've been told by partners that no orgasm can top the full-body orgasm they get while my cock is buried deep in their ass."

"Can I try it? I mean, can you put it in me and see if I like it?" Christie asked softly," I mean if you want to..."

Ed laughed, "I could force myself to fuck that gorgeous ass of yours. I'd hate every minute of it, but I'm here to please," he chuckled, "You know, there's not a guy in the world who would say no to that offer." He stroked her hair, "Here's the deal, you need to relax. Let it happen and if you feel pain at first, that is normal. When you relax and if the pain is still there, tell me. I'll stop immediately." Seeing her nod, he gently pushed her off.

Christie felt excitement thinking about a cock entering her ass for the first time and looked at Ed, "How do you want me?" She rolled off him and the bed and stood looking at the naked man. She felt anticipation as Ed headed into the bathroom.

Ed came back and got behind her, "God! You ask the best questions. Ok, I think bent over the bed, yes. Wow! You have an incredible ass. I cannot believe Doug hasn't done this before." He got his fingers lubed and gently inserted one, then two fingers in her anus, feeling her sphincter finally relax, "That's nice, isn't it?" He asked.

"Hmmmm, yes. I really love it when men play with my ass. I'm ready. I need to feel your cock in me." Christie said as she pushed back against his fingers.

Ed pulled his fingers out, lined his lubed cock against her brown bud, "Ok, just relax. I'll go slow.." He pushed and felt the slick head easily pop in. He pulled out and pressed his cock against her anus again. He held it there letting her get used to the invading mass.

"Aaaahhhhhh. It feels good." The girl panted, "Do that again."

Ed pulled the head out and slowly pushed it in again. He did that a few more times and then stopped moving as the young blonde took over. He felt a rush as the blonde pushed back just a bit at first, but soon was pushing harder. Within a few minutes, she was slamming her ass back causing wet slapping sounds to echo through the room.

It felt incredible having a fat cock stretch her anus and drive into her. She reached back and found her dripping pussy and clit as Ed's huge cock buried itself over and over inside her ass. Her fingers were dripping from Ed's and her cum as she rapidly rubbed her pussy.

Ed had his hands on those creamy glutes as he took over and began pounding her harder and harder thinking how a couple of days ago he never imagined he'd be fucking this goddess in the ass. He thought about the hand job and it seemed like a month ago and it was just last night. "God, you are so fucking beautiful and sexy." He moaned. "Your ass feels incredible."

Christie felt herself getting closer and closer and rubbed her clit, feeling the gooey juices seeping out of her, when it occurred to her that it was a strange man's sperm. The thought drove her over the edge and she again came hard, "Ahhh, yes, yes, yesssssss."

Ed responded by attacking her anus harder and when she collapsed face down on the bed, her legs splayed wide, ass and pussy presented to him. Then he felt the ache boiling up and after three more hard thrusts he slammed against her creamy ass and came.

Christie had never let Doug screw her without a condom having always feared a pregnancy, but here she'd taken a load of cum in her pussy and her ass from a man she'd just met. She never felt more satisfied or spent in her life as she felt the heavier man collapse on top of her. 'Thank God his cock is getting soft,' she thought as they lay spooning on the bed. "God damn, that felt good." She reached back and patted his ass. "Perhaps you'd like to join me in the shower? We should get sleep and see what tomorrow brings."

12