The Loaner Wife Pt. 04

Story Info
Christie discovers more about her sexuality.
5.3k words
4.52
38.2k
47
8

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/11/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
barkirk
barkirk
3,062 Followers

Christie woke to see Ed leaning on his elbow looking at her uncovered chest. "Morning. Have you been studying long?" Christie asked.

"Sorry, I was engrossed in watching the rise and fall of your perfect chest. You realize your nipples are hard even when you are asleep?" Ed asked as he circled one of the erect nubs.

"Thanks. I didn't know that." She looked over at the clock. "You are meeting the boys in 30 minutes. Shouldn't you get going?"

"I think we have time for a quickie." He gently pinched the pale pink nipple while he placed her hand on cock. "I could be really fast."

"Oh great," she sighed as she stroked the shaft already slick with seeping precum, "You get off and leave me frustrated all day? I don't think so."

Ed leaned over and kissed her and slipped his tongue into her waiting mouth. His hand was back on her massive mound as he humped against her hand, listening to her moans. He broke the kiss and moved down to take the erect nipple in his mouth. As he flicked the tip with his tongue, he slid his hand down across the soft, downy fur and captured her clit between his fingers. As he gently pinched the sensitive nub, he felt her hips push against him. Popping the nipple out of her mouth he grinned at her. "I think you want to do something also."

Christie again glanced at the clock. "OK, but just get off fast. You have 20 minutes to cum, get dressed, and go meet the boys." She frowned at the older man, "But I will fucking hate you all day and you will pay when you get back."

Ed laughed, "So, I can expect Mistress Christie when I get back? Now I'm getting excited." He rolled between her legs and drove his cock between her slick folds. "Oh fuck, you have a great pussy." He hugged her feeling her huge tits pressed against his chest and focused on how great her tight wet hole felt as he rapidly thrust into her.

Christie knew she could not cum before he did, but she still felt the stimulus against her clit as the man rapidly drove his cock into her. Too soon, she heard his breathing become more rapid, and with a loud groan in her ear, he pressed hard against her pussy and emptied his balls into her.

Ed lay on top of her for a minute before rousing himself. "Sorry, and thanks. But I've got to go." He pulled out and trotted into the bathroom to clean up.

"I hate you. You make a mess and leave me to clean it up...not to mention I was close...really close," Christie scowled at him and rolled off the bed holding her hand over her dripping twat and joined him in the bathroom to clean up herself. "Trust me, that is the only time you will ever use me like that. Next time you can just jerk off. I'm going to be frustrated all day now, you bastard." Christie said bitterly.

Ed looked at her and pulled her into a hug. "I'm sorry. I was watching you for almost an hour and all I could think of was fucking that sweet pussy of yours. I'll make it up to you when I get back." He kissed her and hurried into the bedroom to get dressed. After Ed left, she put on her white dress, thinking perhaps a shirt and blue jeans would be more comfortable, but the men preferred her in a dress.

She just finished when she heard a knock. "Come in. I'm decent." She saw a beautiful Latina come in carrying sheets and towels.

"I'm sorry, I thought you were at breakfast. I can come back," the tiny girl with incredibly long black hair said setting down the sheets and backing towards the door.

"No, no, please. I'm Christie, by the way. Ed has gone out to meet the boys and I was going to head out to get coffee anyhow." Christie walked over and put her hand out.

The girl took her hand and smiled, "I'm Maria. You are so beautiful...I'm sorry, I just had to say it."

Christie was shocked. This beautiful girl was complimenting her? "Maria, you flatter me, but you are stunning, so beautiful." She looked at her, "Can I ask you something?"

"Sure, you can ask whatever you want. Is it something you need?" Maria asked.

"No, I just am wondering. Is it you who has been providing the...the sleepwear?"

The girl laughed, "That's funny. The sleepwear. I'm guessing your husband liked them?"

Christie laughed, "I'm sure you know he liked them. But why? I'm sure these were very expensive and I hope we didn't, well, you know, ruin them."

"The Reverend Jackson wants his guests to be happy and enjoy staying here, so he insists I provide these to you and your husband. And ruin them all you want, they are yours to take back and enjoy." Maria looked at the tall blonde's figure, "I hope they fit. I had to guess your size."

"They fit perfectly. Thank you very much, and thank the Reverend." Christie replied.

Maria looked at her and over at the messy bed. She giggled, "Looking at the bed is all the thanks I need."

Christie blushed, "Yeah, well, at least the Mister was happy this morning. Oh crap, I should not have said that."

"Oh. Mr. Matthews was in a hurry, I take it." Maria replied looking concerned, "Perhaps he neglected your needs?"

"It is not important. Anyhow, I warned him. I told him I'd make him pay if he really wanted...you know." Christie said blushing even more.

"Wait right here," Maria said as she turned and trotted out.

Christie wondered where the girl was going when she came back and handed her a velvet bag.

"Here, these have come in handy when my boyfriends have misbehaved," Maria smiled evilly.

Opening the bag, Christie saw handcuffs and a key. She looked at them, then grinned, "Yes, I think these will do fine. Thanks, Maria." She hugged the small girl and thought Ed was going to be a good boy when he got back.

***********************************************

"Sit, we have all day until they get back. Why didn't you join them? Dirt bikes are fun." Jax asked. He walked over with the pot of coffee and a cup. "Black, right?"

Christie gratefully grabbed the cup and took a sip. "God, your coffee is good. I love it black and strong. Ahhh. So, why didn't I join them? I probably wouldn't have been able to keep up. Plus, I am tired." She blushed, "You were right about the mountain air. Ed has been having trouble, um, focusing on sleep."

Jan chuckled, "I believe it. Too hard to sleep with you in the bed," he grinned at her.

"Wow! A minister with a dirty mind. I like it!" Christie laughed. "I was always the one to laugh first and loudest when Dad would tell a dirty joke. Mom groaned and said that was inappropriate for the girls, and my sisters just politely laughed. Personally, I find sex funny. Think about it. The guy has to grow this tool that really has just one purpose...at least when erect...to invade the body of, well generally, a woman and inject his seed. When he's done, he flops over and falls asleep. In effect, not much different than the praying mantis who bites the male's head off causing him to flop over for eternal sleep. Granted, it makes it tough for the female to have another go," she giggled.

Jax smiled, "It is strange. I find the dance leading up to sex more interesting than the act itself. She wants it, he wants it but if the correct interval of time is not adhered to, then none of it works."

"I know. If I were to walk in and take off my clothes and climb on your lap, I'll bet you'd make a bunch of excuses why it's not a good time," Christie laughed and put her hands over her face, "I keep forgetting who I am talking to. I'm sure you'd find excuses. Sorry, I should have said 'my husband's lap.'"

"No, it is a good example. I'm a minister but I'm still a man. Remember, I'm celibate, not chaste. I'm in no way resistant to the charms of a woman. Fornication is a sin, but I'm afraid I might explode if I didn't get release sometimes."

"What about masturbation?" Christie immediately got red, "God, I'm sorry. That was a totally inappropriate question."

Jan laughed, "Why? Because I'm a priest? Sure, I avail myself of self-love, but it isn't the same release, not nearly as satisfying. But sometimes it's all you have. That to me is the problem I have with celibacy. I am not equipped to be chaste, which basically is what is expected."

"I know what you mean. When I...well, you know, take matters into my own hands, I'm left feeling empty. I almost need a cock more...Christ! I cannot believe I'm talking to you about this."

"Actually, it's refreshing. I would prefer you not use the Lord's name in vain, though." He laughed seeing the shock on her face, "Strange, isn't it? You can talk about cocks, pussies, fucking, but I find the use of the Lord's name in vain offensive. What you're saying about sex has very little power compared to the name of the Lord," he smiled at her, "Relax, I know you'll make your best effort, but we've all done it, especially under times of stress."

"I'm sorry, I should have known. I'll really try, but I often don't even hear myself saying it." She looked like she wanted to say something more but stopped herself.

"Go ahead, what were you wanting to ask?" Jax looked interested.

Christie was beet red and giggled, "So when you...finish...cum, what do you cry out? I tend to cry out 'Oh God!'" She continued to giggle, "I'm sorry, I just had this image in my head of you in ecstasy crying out 'Oh dear!'" She looked at the smiling man and continued, "I'm going to hell, aren't I?"

"If you are, I'd be tempted to join you. Believe it or not, I never have this type of conversation with anyone. I find this topic interesting. Actually, I have been known to use the Lord's name during intense orgasms, but generally, I cry out 'Yes!' Does that make you happy?" Jax grinned at her.

"But if I say God, when cumming, I'd be sinning in your mind?" Christie asked.

"Of course, and I would obligated to spank you on the spot." He chuckled.

"Hmmmmm, maybe this religion thing isn't so bad after all." She laughed.

"Let's face it. Even the most reverent of us use the Lord's name in vain during sex. I think the Lord will forgive them."

"So, you mentioned earlier that masturbation wasn't the same. I found that to be true also. Why would that be? Let's face it, I know exactly where to touch myself and what I like, yet when I cum, it feels two-dimensional or something." Christie asked.

"Power, danger, risk, intrigue, pain, surrender perhaps, but most of all vulnerability," Jax replied.

"Really? I was thinking in another direction. I was thinking of love, romance, or affection. You lost me," Christie said leaning forward.

"OK, let's try an experiment. Do you trust me?" He asked looking over at the intense blonde.

"Sure." She suddenly looked uncomfortable, "Wait, what am I agreeing to?"

"I'm not telling you. Just answer my question."

Christie felt her nipples harden hearing the power behind the voice. She thought before answering, "I trust you."

"OK. How do you feel?" Max asked, looking at the blushing girl.

"Nervous. Ok, perhaps excited," she giggled nervously.

"Stand up and close your eyes. That's a beautiful dress. Take it off." Jax ordered.

Christie's eyes flew open. "What?"

Jax looked disappointed. "OK, your call. If you don't trust me, go ahead and sit down."

Christie slowly reached down and pulled her dress up and over her head and threw it onto the chair. She held her arms over her chest and down across her crotch.

"Relax. I'm not going to do anything. Put your arms down to your sides and close your eyes...I told you to close them. Keep them closed no matter what I say or what you hear. I want to look at you without you knowing where I am looking. Very nice. Lose the panties, that's it. Nicely trimmed patch you have. Open your stance a little." He laughed, "Ok, that is more than a little but very nice. Waxed? I like that. Turn around, let me see your ass." Seeing her hesitate, he said firmly, "Go on, do it. As great as I thought after seeing you in the bikini last night. Bend over and palm the floor. Good girl." Jax freely adjusted his growing erection knowing she couldn't see.

Christie felt a jolt of pleasure when he praised her and felt her nipples ache from being so hard. She had a pang in the pit of her stomach that shot down to her pussy. She could smell her arousal and worried Jax could also.

"Stand up and turn around and face me, that's a good girl. Very nice. Take off your bra, I'd like to see what you've been hiding from me...from the boys. Wow! Those are real?" He asked. Seeing her nod, he scoffed. "No way, I'll bet there are scars. Pull those up and let me see. No, by those impressive nipples, that's it."

Christie felt her face get hotter yet as she pinched her nips and pulled up her mounds showing the smooth crease under them. She let go of them with an audible grunt as Jax gave an approving sigh. His chair creaked as he was most likely getting out of it sending another pang through her groin.

Christie wanted to open her eyes wondering if Jax coming over but squeezed them tighter waiting for his touch. He was a man and she was naked, naked and alone with him. Did he have his cock out? Was he even dressed? She heard him coming closer and walking around her and waited for his hands to touch her...grab her...probe her.

Jax grinned, hearing the flawless blonde panting in anticipation as if wanting him, "Nice, very nice. Do you maintain those smooth lips regularly? Have you ever been fully shaved?"

"No, I've just recently started getting a bikini wax. D...my husband likes a little bush." Christie blushed.

Jax studied the vision before him and had to wrestle his fully hard cock into a better position. He went back over and sat down to somewhat hide his arousal. "I like it but I'm old-fashioned. I like a trimmed pussy. I like how your treasure is softly framed. Tell me are you wet? Aroused?" Seeing her nod, he said more forcefully, "No, I need you to check. Are you ready for a man to take you?"

Christie opened her eyes wide again and looked at the powerful man.

"Ok, this isn't working. Bring your panties over here." Jax ordered. He watched as the young blonde bent over, feeling around before grabbing the white panties on the floor. He stroked his cock through his pants as he watched her huge breasts flop around as she searched for her panties.

Christie knew she was blushing down to her navel as she tentatively came over until she sensed his presence and then handed him her wet panties. Unconsciously, she opened her eyes and let out a gasp seeing his huge tent.

"Close them. Do not open them again or you'll miss out on...you'll see. Kneel down, no you're not going to give me a blow job," he said as he put them to his face. He inhaled deeply and groaned, "Wow! Nice. I guess you didn't need to verify. You really are wet. Ok, lean forward." He pulled the wet panties over her head and tied them in the back so they covered her eyes. "That's better. Think you can find your way back to your chair? No, don't get up, crawl. It's not that far."

Christie's humiliation deepened as she turned and crawled over to her chair. She felt Jax's eyes on her exposed pussy and asshole as if they were touching her there. She wished her pendulous tits would quit swaying and slapping together. The library door opened when she was halfway there and she froze.

"Sir, would you and Mrs. Matthews like more coffee?" she heard a man ask.

"Please, and also some of those scones. Christie, are you hungry? Something you'd like?" Jax asked.

"Um, no...I'm good," she said softly.

"Very well, I'll be back shortly," the man said as if there were nothing strange going on. She heard his footsteps recede, the door open and close softly.

"I didn't tell you to stop, go on. There. The chair is in front of you. Stand up and bend over. I want more of that great view. Nice. Now bury your face in the cushion and widen your stance as wide as you can go...impressive! Gymnastics? Now touch yourself. Go on, that's it. Amazing, have you ever been this wet before without any physical contact?" Jax asked. Her labia glistened from her wetness and were swollen wide.

Christie moaned into the cushion, "No, sir," she managed to say as she felt her finger squelch against her sopping pussy.

Jax almost came in his pants hearing her call him sir. "Good girl. Keep rubbing. You want to cum, cum for me, don't you?"

Christie groaned hearing what she was feeling, "Yes, sir." she panted. Never in her life had she been with a man or any person who was able to take over her will as Jax could. If he told her the entire staff would be in to take turns with her in any way they wanted, she'd never question it.

"Fell your clit? Has it ever felt so sensitive? So aroused?" he ordered.

"No, sir...ungh," she gasped as she ruber her nub harder.

"See if you can hold off before Emile brings us a snack. Does that feel good? Do you think you can last and not cum until I tell you to?" Jax asked softly.

"Yes sir. I am really close though, my pussy feels so...so aroused. I need to cum. I hope he is not long." Christie heard herself beg. Then she heard his heavy footsteps and a light switch click.

"Open your legs more so we can get a better view of your womanhood. Very good, you will get relief soon." Jax said. "I think it is unfair to ignore that beautiful asshole. Don't you agree?"

"Ungh...yesssss." Christie heard her voice grunting rhythmically as if there were someone else doing this. She drove two fingers into her sopping cunt and took her other hand and after collecting juices, drove her finger into her ass. She'd never felt so degraded and humiliated. Where was this strong confident woman? Who was this slut begging to cum? She kept struggling with the tickling inside her desperate not to disappoint this powerful man, but it was getting harder and harder. She felt relief when the library door opened.

"Emile and Ronald, please put the trays over there. Oh, great thinking. I think she'll appreciate the warm washcloths. Please don't leave, I'm sure you don't want to miss her climax. She's close and has been for a while. Have you ever seen a vision like that?"

"No, sir. She might be the most beautiful sight I've ever seen," he said huskily. "Can I fuck her when you're done?" he asked.

"No, Ronald. Sorry, she's married, though which hole would you choose if I said it was OK?" Jax asked.

"The lady's ass, sir. I'm an ass man and hers is as good as I've seen. I'd love to fuck that."

"Christie? Would you let Ronald fuck your ass? Would you break your marital vows if it's just your ass?"

"Ungh...um, yes, if you told me to," she heard herself say.

"You would. Nice to know. Would you tell your husband?" he demanded.

"Only if you told me to," she panted. "Please, sir. Please, can I cum?" she asked as she rubbed her sloshing pussy.

"I think we should ask your husband first. Where is he?" Jax said softly.

"He's not here. He's over in Nevada dirt biking." Christie grunted as she felt the nerves in her pussy begin to peak.

"Well, that doesn't work. Sorry, Ronald. You obviously will be frustrated all day until he returns. Christie, if you weren't married would you let Ronald here have your ass?"

"Yes, yes I would." Christie moaned.

"Emile, are you with Ronald? You want that ass?"

"Actually, sir, I'd love to plunge my cock into that beautiful pussy. I'd love to pump my seed inside her. Sir? You should let the poor girl cum. She seems really close."

"Christie, are you close?" Jax asked.

"God, yes, so close...soooo clossssse." The blonde sighed.

"But didn't you say your orgasms were more intense when you were getting fucked? When a man speared you with his cock?" Jax asked. Hearing the girl cry yes, he continued, "Here are two men who have offered their cocks to you. Even if your husband isn't here to allow it would you refuse their help?"

Christie heard a voice, perhaps throatier, but hers answer, "Yes, I mean no. I need their cocks. Please?"

"OK, but I think since you teased them, we'll make you wait. I think 5 minutes. Boys, why don't you get yourselves ready. Good Lord. Ronald, very impressive...so fat. That might hurt Mrs. Matthews so ease it in. And Emile, we'd better find out if that will hurt Mrs. Matthews, Christie, what is the biggest cock you've had in you? Seven inches? Did that fill you up? Emile, you'd better just put 3/4 of it in her. I have to return her to her husband in one piece." Jax paused, "OK, Christie, these boys look really ready and eager. You just need to hold off for 5 minutes and you will get relief...don't cum yet or I'm afraid you won't get their cocks."

barkirk
barkirk
3,062 Followers
12