The Loaner Wife Pt. 05

Story Info
Christie gets more.
6.6k words
4.46
49.8k
47
10

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/11/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
barkirk
barkirk
3,062 Followers

Christie's pussy still throbbed from her session with Jax. She felt grateful the man resisted her temptations and regretted he'd been strong. She spent more time than usual cleaning her crotch but pulled her hands away as she felt the tingling start.

After drying off, she went to get a fresh set of clothes and pulled out a fishnet garment. "What is this? A teddy? A gown?" She had to chuckle remembering how she and her sisters used to wear the full body PJs but this was a bit different. First of all, this was made out of a black fishnet with large enough gaps that her nipples would poke right through. And being crotchless was sure far removed from the flannels they wore. And, of course, no footies. "Maria sure has an evil mind. I like that." She put the flimsy garment back and pulled out her bra and panties. She looked in the mirror and smiled thinking that blue jeans and a warm top might not be sexy, but they were more comfortable here, especially as the evening drew close. She knew all the men enjoyed all the skin she'd been showing, but she suddenly thought about Ed using her this morning and perhaps she needed to be prepared. She pulled the netted garment back out.

She was admiring her body in the mirror and felt a pleasant throbbing as she took in her figure encased in the black mesh. She giggled seeing that it was not just crotchless but fully open. Her pussy was framed and totally exposed by a heart-shaped opening and when she turned around, she could see her entire ass accessible. Standing sideways with her 1/2-inch nipples proudly poking out she considered how easily pinched or sucked on by anyone they were. 'This is easily the sluttiest thing I've ever worn.' She thought.

Ed walked into the bedroom and stopped seeing his employee's beautiful wife lying on the bed reading. He looked disappointed seeing she was dressed in a long-sleeved tee and blue jeans.

"What's wrong?" Christie asked. "You thought I'd be naked, legs wide open waiting for your manhood?"

"No, no, I was just admiring how beautiful you look," he said quickly before heading to the bathroom. "I'd better shower. The riding was great, but really dusty."

After he closed the bathroom drawer, Christie got out the handcuffs and attached them to the headboard. Then, she grabbed a pair of her panties and slid them under a pillow.

Christie was reading again as Ed came out naked drying his hair. "You're not really modest, are you?" she laughed, "or is it that you're proud of your body?"

Ed looked down, "I guess I've become relaxed around you. I've never spent this much time with a woman before, and I guess this must be what marriage feels like." Then he grinned at the blonde in the tee shirt and blue jeans, "So, I guess the honeymoon is over."

"You don't like this? At home, I rarely dress like a slut but for some reason, I've been doing that here...with you. But, don't look so down, dowdy is only skin deep." Christie got up, walked over, and hugged the naked man. She kissed him and as he tried to drive his tongue into her mouth, she pulled back. "I thought you implied I wasn't sexy."

"God, no...never! You are sexy in whatever you wear, but some things that you wear are just a bit more revealing," Ed said putting his hands up.

Christie undid her jeans and then pulled the shirt up and off. She stood looking at the surprised face and laughed. "Told you. Only skin deep."

Ed looked at the virtually naked woman in front of him and how her breasts looked encased in the fishnet with her nipples poking through. He reached out and pinched each one, pulling slightly as the material spread letting more flesh push through. "God damn, that is hot. I need to see..." he said as he looked at her jeans.

Christie wiggled her hips, pushing the tight jeans down her legs, and stepped out. She posed for the man her hands on her hips.

"Holy fucking Christ!," Ed spat, "This is the best one yet." He twirled his finger in the air and moaned seeing that perfect bubble-butt framed by the same heart-shaped opening in the front. "I think you should wear this down to dinner." He said as he came over and dropped to his knees. He looked up at the blonde's face partially blocked by those massive tits. As he reached up and grabbed those fleshy mounds, he pressed his face against her puffy slit.

Christie softly sighed as Ed's tongue probed her labia, opening her up and tasting her juices. She put her hands on his head and widened her stance, as his tongue probed deeper into her. "Ah, yes. I've thought about that mouth of yours on my pussy all day, your tongue inside me."

Ed pulled away, "You have? I've been planning on doing this to you since I left. I never should have left you frustrated like that." He dove back in and lapped up the dripping fluids. Feeling the girl's crotch jerking against his upper lip he ground back while moving his head from side to side.

Christie's legs got weak as Ed roughly popped her aroused clit with his upper lip. His tongue was deep inside her and as she grasped his head, she gasped out that she was cumming.

Ed grabbed her bare ass cheeks and rode out the girl's aggressive orgasm, his face being covered in her cum. When she went limp, Ed gently lowered her to the floor. He grabbed the towel he dropped and wiped his face followed by her wet crotch. "Feel better? I should have done that this morning." He reached out and gently massaged a heaving breast. He thought for a minute and looked at the beautiful girl he'd lucked into, "I am definitely giving Doug a bigger bonus," he said softly.

Christie jerked up to a sitting position, "What? What did you say?"

Ed looked at the angry girl, "What's wrong? What did I say?"

"You and Doug worked this whole thing out beforehand, didn't you? What was the deal, a certain amount for a handjob, a bit more for a fuck? A really big bonus for fucking my ass? A smaller one for a blowjob? I feel like such fucking whore," she paused, "wait, I never actually gave you a blowjob." She dove down on the softening penis and sucked it into her mouth. She pulled off and looked angrily at Ed, "Before I go much further, is it extra to cum in my mouth? More if I swallow? I'd hate for Doug to be disappointed." She thought a second, "Shit, that's why he urged me to fuck you, to let you inside me without a rubber. How much did he make off that? A certain amount for fucking me, an added bonus if you can cum inside?"

Ed grabbed her by her shoulders, "Stop, stop. Everything you are saying is way off base. Doug never said a word to me about anything happening. Believe me, we never discussed any of this." He let go of her shoulders and slumped down, "In fact, I promised him nothing would happen. I promised you were safe with me. All I told him was, if Jax bought the fact you are my wife and the deal goes through, I'd give him a bonus. No sex, just a believable wife for dinner, just for dinner."

Christie looked at the panic in the man's face. She studied him and thought he looked sincere but wanted to be sure. She got up and picked up her phone. "Hi, sweetie...I know I guess I got busy, anyhow I have a question...no, nothing about that. What was the deal you made with Ed?...I mean, what are you getting out of it?...Really? Nothing?...I cannot believe that...Seriously?...No,...I'm sorry, I thought, um. I thought you whored me out, to be blunt...yes...yes...no?...ok. I'm sorry, I'm really relieved you didn't...ok...ok...ok...yeah, I get it. I have another question, why did you urge me to have sex with him?...No, you didn't have to do that. I can resist temptations...Seriously? God, I love you so much...So, just to check one more time, Ed never promised you a bonus if he could use me...Ok, that's good. I love you...I know, in three days...Yes, I am so jumping your bones. Say Hi to Keiko...yes, I hear her in the background." Christie laughed, "OK, love you, bye."

She hung up and sat down next to Ed. "He doesn't even remember you saying anything about a bonus. All he remembers is the guys saying you'd look a lot more stable if you had a wife and he just blurted out 'Take mine.' He thought it was for dinner and he was trying to be helpful. She looked sad, "that's Doug. He is always thinking about others." She put her hand on Ed's thigh and began stroking it, "I asked him why he urged me to have sex with you and he told me he knew I'd never be able to last a week without sex and rather than be frustrated...then he felt bad for you. Said no man should have to resist my charms for an entire week," Christie said sadly, "I think he considers me a slut."

Ed pulled her close, "He doesn't think that...I think he knows that you like sex. I'm sure you could have made it but I'd bet you'd be ready to explode," he said softly. Then he chuckled, "Doug better give me a bonus. I'm the one he whored out. How could he assume I'd be so willing to fuck you?"

Christie shook her head, "I never thought of myself as a slut, but since Doug and I first made love, I don't think we've gone two days without sex...sometimes 2 or 3 times a day." She sighed, then looked at Ed. "You were wonderful when you got back here." She stood up and pulled him to his feet. She led him to the bed and jangled the cuffs. "I was really pissed at you and I had plans for these."

Ed grinned, "Really? Nice. Now I feel bad I was so attentive. I've never been cuffed, or were these for you?"

Christie laughed, "I was going to get you on the bed naked, then cuff you and...to be blunt, sit on your face." She stopped and reached under the pillow, "Oh, and these were going to blindfold you."

Ed took the panties and inhaled, "Really? They're clean? You were going to punish me by using clean panties? I am so disappointed in you," he grinned, "We're doing this, but I want a pair you've worn." He looked at his watch, "Hang on, no time. Perhaps after dinner?"

Christie took the panties and put them back in her dresser. Turning, she saw Ed's fat cock half erect and walked over and pushed him onto the bed. She knelt down between his legs and stoking his cock, said, "I cannot believe I haven't sucked on this yet. I do like a cock in my mouth and yes, you can cum down my throat." She smeared some of the pre-cum around the plump head, "Too bad about the bonus though, I was planning on swallowing."

Ed smiled as he observed those perfect pair of lips stretch around his growing cock. She swirled her tongue around the head before plunging down on the shaft. She bobbed her head, her lips tight around his fleshy shaft as she took him deeper into her mouth. He put his head back as he felt the back of her throat and waited for her to pull off gagging. Instead, she pushed her mouth deeper. Amazingly, he felt the head slip against her throat and slide down her gullet. "Oh my God, what are you doing?" He'd had many blowjobs but never had any of his partners taken more than half into their mouths.

Christie tried to grin as she fought the gag reflex and relaxed her throat. She proudly felt his pubes tickle her nose and with three more thrusts was rewarded when her lips mashed hard against his pubic bone. Ed's hands were caressing the back of her head as if trying to guide her and as she pulled up, she popped the large dick out of her mouth, "Go ahead, fuck my face, you know you want to do that." She plunged again onto his fat shaft until her lips pressed against his coarse hair. When he grabbed her hair and thrust his cock into her mouth, she groaned. She felt her pussy tingle without even touching herself as she caressed his slick, spit-covered ball sack.

Ed began a deep grunting as he pulled the beautiful face onto his cock. He forgot about choking her and fucked her face as she told him to. Her one hand was stroking his balls, the other on his ass encouraging him. This was getting to be too much and with a loud grunt he held her face against his crotch and shot the first jet into her stomach.

Christie rapidly gulped the salty spunk spurting out of that fat hunk of flesh. She worried she'd run out of oxygen as he spasmed his cum down her throat. She began to see stars when he let go of her hair so she could pull off and breathe. She sucked in a huge lungful of air before cleaning the remaining sperm from his still-hard cock. She swallowed the last drops, kissed the head, and sat back, a smile on her face as she looked up at him. "You liked that? I taught myself that for Doug's 22nd birthday. To this day, he says it was the best present he ever had." She wiped her lips and slapped his thigh, "Just goes to show, the best things in life are free. Perhaps we should get to dinner?"

* * *

Jax put down his napkin. "I was planning on working out again, feel up to it?" he asked Ed.

"Sure, I think I have a few muscles that weren't destroyed from last time," the man grinned. He turned to Christie, "Honey, are you going to be alright?"

Christie laughed, "I was hoping to do laps in the pool, by the way," she turned to Jax, "That is a huge pool. You could hold the Olympics here."

"Well, it's not quite that large, but it makes does hold a lot of people." He looked at the boys, "I assume you'll be there while she swims?" Seeing the look on their faces, nodded, "I thought as much." He suddenly thought, "Ed, I almost forgot, we have a noon appointment tomorrow in Tahoe to sign the papers. I also got a call from my architect and he is in town and would like to go over the plans. I was thinking of making a day of it if you and Christie would like."

"Absolutely, what time would we meet with your architect?" He looked at the borrowed blonde, "So, feel like watching us sign papers?" He turned to Jax, "The land is in my name only so she doesn't have to sign. The parcel has been in my family for 200 years or so."

Christie laughed, "When you put it like that, who could say no? You go on ahead. It sounds like it will be a full day for you and since you weren't interested in hiking, perhaps one of these nice men here could keep me company." She looked at the three boys.

Jimmy nodded his head, "I know where a beautiful waterfall is and the water is crystal clear." He turned to Mike and Rick, "You guys up for a hike?"

Christie grinned at Ed, "Amazingly, I got a better offer than watching you sign papers. When do you plan on getting back?"

"That is a good question. I was planning on treating you both to dinner since we'll have a few hours after the lawyers before we meet with my guy. Maybe midnight or so?" He looked apologetically at Ed, "It's an evening meeting. I can send you back if you are not interested, but as it's a two-hour drive I'm just going to stay." He put up his hands, "It's not a big deal, Arnie can come back with the car."

"No need. I'll stay. I'd like to see what is going to be built on my land...your land." He laughed. "Plus, I'm sure Blondie here will love it if I let her rest a bit."

"Blondie is going to go put on her suit and swim laps. You boys have fun." She turned to Jax, "Take it easy on him, he could barely walk after your last workout." She felt like adding that she could barely walk after her last session with him, but that was because she was reeling.

After Christie and the boys left, Jax looked at Ed who had watched her go, "You can join her in the pool, if you want. I can grab Jacques to spot me."

"No, why? I need to work out." Ed replied as he looked at Jax.

"You can't seem to take your eyes off her. How long have you been married? It seems like you are both still madly in love and on your honeymoon." Jax said kindly, "I mean, I've dealt with a lot of couples in love, but after life erodes the initial luster of marriage..."

Ed laughed, "It has just been, what? One year and 10 months. No, we are still in love. I'm sure she'll begin to snap at my irritating habits soon enough but for now, I'll enjoy what we have." He looked at the doorway.

"I assume you realize she'll wear almost nothing and the boys will be very attentive to her needs. That doesn't bother you?" He paused, "I'm sure you are aware your wife is a bit of an exhibitionist?"

Ed laughed, "No shit. She is definitely someone comfortable in her own skin. Yeah, she'll make sure they get a good look alright. She's like the Pied Piper."

"As long as you're ok with that. I'd hate for you to feel jealous with those boys fawning all over her." He shrugged his shoulders, "I'm off to get changed, meet you in 20?"

*************************************

Christie walked out to the pool and saw all three boys watching her eagerly. As she dropped her robe, they didn't hide their obvious ogling, so she intentionally walked with a bit more bounce in her step before diving in.

The boys watched as she swam a few warmup laps and were surprised when she came to the side of the pool. Eyes widened as they saw her untie her top and then hold it out. "Sorry, but this is just going to fall off. Can one of you boys put it on the back of my chair?" She smiled as all three rushed over to grab the wet bra. Pushing off the side, she proceeded to do the backstroke knowing all six eyes were glued to her tits cutting through the water. Finally, she decided she'd better get her laps in and began the crawl, up and down the pool.

"Rick, where did you put the swim goggles?" Jimmy asked, "I feel the need to get in the pool." They grabbed the eyewear and after putting them on, dove in.

Christie felt like laughing as she rhythmically cut through the water seeing three forms on the bottom of the pool looking up at her. She knew her breasts were freely flopping around with every stroke and it excited her knowing they were watching. She wasn't wearing goggles, but she could still make out the pronounced tents in their board shorts.

Finally, the boys went over to the diving board and worked on the dives they'd learned. Christie felt a sense of peace being topless and feeling the water caress her breasts as she twisted her torso with every stroke. She remembered Little Beach with her sisters and all the men who moved their towels closer to them. She had a sudden thought that perhaps Doug had a fantasy about her being with all three. She made a mental note to ask him. She owed him something like that. Finally, Christie stopped and swam to the edge.

The boys all watched as the perfect blonde pulled herself out of the water and walked over under the heat lamps. She took the towel offered and dried herself off before grabbing the top and putting it back on. Hearing the boys groan, she laughed, "I'm sure you'll have no problem remembering them. Even with the lamps, it is a cold evening." She pinched her nipples through the thin fabric to make her point. As she lay back on the lounge, she closed her eyes thinking how fun it would be to take all three of those virgin cocks. 'Oh, to be alone and touch myself.' She thought, 'Or have these nice boys take care of me.' She shook her head and got up.

"Where are you going?" Jimmy asked, "It's not that late." The other boys echoed what their friend said.

"I should get back. I'm sure Ed is done working out and I need to get some sleep." She grinned at the rods poorly hidden under their shorts, "If I were a single girl, I'd make you boys very happy, and judging by the size of those things, I'll bet you'd make me very happy, but since..." She played with her wedding ring. "Look, I'm sure you'll find a nice girl who will climb right on those nice-looking cocks and let you boys get to know heaven on Earth." She leaned over and kissed each boy on the lips before pulling on her robe and heading inside.

Ed looked up as Christie came into the bedroom and seeing the look on her face, laughed, "You missed it by about 20 minutes. I expected you to open the door when I got out of the shower." He patted the bed, "I saw you gave the boys a show."

Christie looked surprised and blushed, "You saw that? Did Jax?" She paused, seeing him nod, "Oh, wow. Perhaps I shouldn't have done that, but...I don't know. I liked being watched." She blushed.

barkirk
barkirk
3,062 Followers
12