The Loaner Wife Pt. 06

Story Info
Left alone with the boys.
11.9k words
4.6
53.6k
68
8

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/11/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
barkirk
barkirk
3,040 Followers

The main character is married, and she is not going to be faithful to her husband. If this offends you, perhaps look elsewhere.

*****

Ed looked at his employee's wife sprawled naked on the bed and sighed, "I really wish I didn't have to go into Tahoe. We fly out tomorrow and as much as I feel a bit guilty about being with another man's wife, Christ! You're so fucking sexy." He laughed. He studied her creamy form, the slit he'd pounded into so many times in the last few days, her massive tits spilling over her ribs as she watched him dress. "At least cover up so Jax doesn't get the wrong idea," he said as he patted the tent in his pants.

Christie always knew she and her sisters had a powerful effect on men, but she never allowed anyone to take her until Doug. He finally showed her what she'd missed out on and she had wanted it as much as he had, but she never considered cheating. Then, here she was, sleeping with her husband's ultimate boss, posing as his wife letting him have full access as if she were his to use. In fact, she allowed him access to her ass which she'd denied her husband. Yes, she felt a bit guilty also, but as she checked out the fat package stressing the older man's boxers, she felt herself getting aroused. "Perhaps you could stay here. I think you have the same idea I have."

Ed groaned, "This is really tough. Sign the papers making me millions, or fucking that tight pussy." He grinned, "Fuck it, I already have millions." He dropped his pants.

Laughing, Christie opened her legs and reached down and stroked her slit, "Ok, now that might be the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me." She watched as Ed walked over, his cock bouncing eagerly. She sat up and leaned forward and kissed the head, sucking it into her mouth. Pulling off, then stroking the thick hunk of flesh, she giggled, "So, there's something more important than money? I'm shocked." She looked up at the man, "Oh, well. I was looking forward to being alone with the boys today and I hate changing plans." She gave the head another quick suck and then climbed off the bed.

Ed moaned, "God, you're mean. I'll be thinking all day about pounding the shit out of you when I get back tonight," he said looking thoughtful, "You're not serious about the boys, are you?"

The young blonde laughed, "Good lord, you're jealous? Really? Jealous over three boys who desperately want to know what a tight cunt feels like? Who would do anything to get their hands all over me? Their cocks inside me?" She came over and hugged Ed and kissed him, "You realize, you're not my real husband. Anyhow, I'm not fucking them...just teasing, that's all."

"I know, but I've seen how you tease them, how they look at you," he said softly, "Never mind. I do have to get dressed." He pulled his pants back up having difficulty zipping them up over his erection, "You know, perhaps you should let the boys know what it feels like...you know, feel what that beautiful pussy feels like."

"Seriously? First, you're jealous, then you're telling me to fuck the boys? I'm definitely not fucking the boys. I'm married, and this" she pointed to herself and Ed, "is just an aberration. Also, these boys know I'm married and they would not even allow themselves to do anything like that. They really respect you anyhow, you think they'd want to violate your trust?"

Ed looked at Christie and blushed, "Um, I might have told them it was ok if perhaps, you know, if you showed them the ropes, so to speak."

"Seriously? You said that? You should get dressed. I cannot believe you told them that...telling them I would fuck them if they wanted. What were you thinking?" She looked angrily at him, "Christ! Men!" She strode into the bathroom.

Ed looked sadly at the door and finished dressing. He sat on the bed and when Christie came out, he stood up, "I'm sorry. Look, I'm sure if they make any moves you can politely tell them no." He watched as she got dressed without acknowledging his comment, "Or do you want to? Tell me you haven't thought about it?"

Christie stopped and looked at him, "OK, yes, I've thought about it. I've never had the opportunity to take a man's virginity but now that I'm married I can live with that," she said quietly, "what we have been doing I never would have done had Doug not urged me to help you out." She saw the look on his face, "No, that's not what I mean. I mean, if I were single I'd been all over you. You are totally hot, but you realize this is just for this week," she smiled, "It has been great, but you'll have to go back to your women friends and I'll be back with Doug."

Ed smiled ruefully, "Yeah, I can sleep with other women, but I'll be thinking of you the whole time. I'm not sure that even would be fair to them." He paused, "Perhaps if periodically we could...you know, get together for dinner...and..."

The girl pulled her tee shirt on, "Not happening. This was a one-time thing and you know as well as I, as soon as your next woman gets naked you'll forget what I look like. Get dressed, we have 5 minutes to get to breakfast." She walked over and kissed Ed, "You can have me as much as you want tonight, though." She went over and grabbed her blue jeans and pulled them on.

* * *

Christie kissed Ed hard on the mouth before releasing him. "I love you, sweetie. Be safe. I'll miss you. Hurry back tonight," she said loudly enough for Jax and the boys to hear.

"I love you too," Ed said before kissing her again, sliding his hand down and grabbing her ass. He felt his cock start to rouse so he released her and turned to climb into the Tahoe thinking how easy it was to tell her he loved her.

Christie watched as the car pulled off and turned to the boys standing by the door, "OK, are we going on that hike?" She started up the stairs and suddenly remembered what Ed told her about giving them permission and felt a twinge seeing how they watched her. "I'll get my pack and meet you back here?"

Mike jerked his eyes off the skin-tight tee shirt and blushed, "Sure. The trail starts right over there. Make sure you put on sunscreen."

Jimmy smiled, "We can help, we're really good at it."

Christie laughed, "I already put some on. Perhaps I should have waited?" She turned and swung her hips just a little more than usual and went to her room to get her stuff.

She found all three boys waiting in the drive when she came out. "I have fleece and a rain jacket, I think I should be prepared." She looked at the boys wearing shorts and tees and wondered if she were going to be too warm in her jeans, "Is it going to be that warm today?"

"Actually, it will get cooler as we get closer to the top," Rick said, pointing to the mountain to the east, "but we'll be ok with what we have on." He started off followed by Christie with Jimmy and Mike jockeying for position behind her.

Christie took in the wonderful scents of nature...the pines, the firs. Sweet warm fragrances. It smelled so clean and pure and she felt herself relax as she absorbed the warmth and beauty. When they climbed over a ridge, she gasped seeing the vast valley below and the unbroken forest. "So beautiful. How far is the mountain on the other side?"

Jimmy pointed at the left-hand peak, "That's 25 miles and the creek down there," indicating a snaking opening in the trees, is just over ten miles." He pointed over to the left, "Now down there is a great lake for swimming. When we bike up here, we usually cool off." He looked at Christie, "You're not dressed for it, so we can continue up on the ridge."

Thinking how hot the sun was, even with the gentle cool breeze, she responded, "That sounds good to me. I wouldn't mind at least splashing water on my face even if I don't have a suit." She looked at the boys, "You can swim if you like. I'll be fine."

When they got to the lake, Christie took off her boots and socks before heading over the the edge. As she stepped in, she was surprised that the water wasn't cold but warm. She pulled up her pant legs and waded a bit farther out. She turned around and looked at the boys, "Aren't you coming in?"

The boys looked at each other as if unsure what to do. Mike looked embarrassed, "I guess we didn't think this through, we usually just, you know...um, skinny dip."

Christie laughed, "Go on. I'll close my eyes until you get in." She put her hands over her eyes and soon heard splashing as the boys waded in. She heard Rick yell out that it was ok and as she dropped her hands and opened her eyes she heard Jimmy and Mike yell "No!" but she saw the two naked boys running into the lake naked, their cocks flapping around before diving into the water. She couldn't believe her eyes at the size of those ropes dangling between their legs.

Rick was laughing as the boys attacked him and tried to push him under. Finally, they let him up, "Bastard! You did that on purpose!" Jimmy yelled at Rick as he splashed him.

"It's OK, I didn't look," she lied, "I totally missed out on two great-looking boys with impressive cocks," she laughed. "I'm sure in the cold water, they'll be a bit less impressive now, though." She turned and waded back to the shore, climbed out, and sat on a rock.

She watched the boys dive down and swim underwater thinking how great that looked. Finally, she stood and pulled off her clothes hearing the splashing quiet down. Knowing six unblinking eyes were glued to her naked form as she waded in. She felt the water getting colder but as she felt exposed, she just dove in when the water was deep enough. When she came up, she saw the boys had come closer, and while pulling her long blonde hair back, she stopped them, "Ok, that's close enough. You got to look, now I just want to swim." She dove back in and with perfectly efficient strokes swam to the far side. When it got too shallow she stood and dove back in and swam back to the side the boys were on. Soon she was back in her zone reveling in the clear water feeling cool and the warm sun on her back and ass.

The boys watched the girl swim strong strokes back and forth as they were close to a naked woman for the first time in their lives. Mike decided to get out as he was starting to get cold and the other boys followed. After drying off and getting dressed, they watched as Christie finished her laps and boldly strode naked over to the boys.

"Can one of you hand me a towel?" She asked as she strode brazenly onto the shore. Accepting it, she felt on display as she dried herself off. When she pulled on her thong, she stopped, "I feel like a piece of meat here...Did you boys get a good look?"

All three quickly looked away, "Sorry Christie. Um, you're the first naked girl I've ever seen." Mike looked at his two friends and seeing them nod, "I guess that goes for these two also."

Christie sighed and nodded. She pulled off her thong and stood feet apart, in front of the three rapt boys, "Ok, I'll let you have just another quick look. She turned around slowly before leaning over and giving each boy a quick peck on the lips. "There, that should keep you for a while, we should get going." She turned and when she bent over, realized they were getting a terrific view of her crotch. She calmly finished dressing and turned back to the boys. "You ready? We have to get to the top." She wondered where this exhibitionist streak came from, but she felt herself throb in excitement having been naked in front of these fully dressed boys.

* * *

Putting down her napkin, Christie looked at the three boys. "I'm tired from the hike and I would have liked to shower before dinner, but...no time, so I think I'll head back to my room and clean up. Then read and wait for Ed to come back."

"Really?" Mike asked, "We were going to see if you wanted to play some pool, I mean, there's three of us and we could play teams."

"Yeah," Jimmy added, "I'm tired of beating these two and could use some fresh meat." He glanced at Christie but then quickly looked away with a slight blush.

"Give me a break, you won a few times, but Mike and I have both won games." He looked at Christie, "Do you play?"

The girl looked at the boys, surprised that they were competitive and perhaps like she and her two sisters were growing up. She thought back to the wars they had over the table realizing she missed that. She saw they were staring at her so she grinned and nodded, "Yes. I've played a few games. I'm pretty sure I'm not in your league though but I'll play."

"Ok, then let's go," Jimmy said standing up.

"I'll meet you there after my shower. Where's the pool room? I don't remember seeing it," she said as she finished her beer.

"Sure," Mike said before turning and pointing down the hall past the library. "You know where the library is?"

Christie blushed remembering playing with herself on the phone with Doug, then in front of Jax, Robert, and John. "Uh, sure...yeah, I know where it is."

"It's a couple of doors down past it. We'll play a game or two." Mike looked at Rick, "Perhaps we can beat the pants off Jimmy before Christie comes down."

"Strip pool? I'll be quick," Christie giggled.

* * *

As soon as Christie stripped naked and was about to step into the shower, she heard her cell ring. "Sweetie! I miss you...I know...at this time tomorrow...No, Jax said he'd have a car waiting at the airport...I will, you better be ready...Yes, I remember...I meant it...Oh God, what did I get myself into, Ok, yes...God, you're making me wet...Sorry, I don't have time. I told the boys I'd play pool with them...No...no, I'm not doing that, but they've seen me naked," Christie laughed, "No, nothing like that. We did the hike and came across a mountain lake and, well, you know, we went skinny dipping...No, I'm sure they would have loved to...actually, yes, I'm not telling you...no, drop it...You want to know?...OK, they were really big, I mean I saw them for just a second at first, but later when we got out...um, you know how you say cold water sort of shrink...yeah, well if that's the case, those boys are pretty lucky...no I didn't want that...Stop it, why do you keep suggesting those things? Never mind, you have your dick in your hand right now, don't you...I'll see...Ok, maybe. Christ! You think I want to be an object of some boys' fantasies?" she grinned, "Yeah, I do like that, but you're still my one and only true love...Ok, look I have to shower and get to the pool room...Ok, I love you too."

The young blonde hung up the phone and thought about what her husband was urging her to do...actually, let the boys do to her. What is it about men that need to fantasize about their wives? She shook her head as she headed back into the bathroom.

As she came down the hall, she heard the boys' voices clearly, though they were apparently trying to talk quietly. She stopped to listen.

"Man, I'll remember how she looked wading in stark naked for as long as I live," Rick said.

"I know. Did you see her pussy? All shaved except for the golden-blonde patch of fur? I wish she weren't married. I would have loved to...you know," Mike replied

"I know. It really sucks. Someone so damn beautiful and, well off limits. God! I wonder what making love to her would be like. I'll bet that would be as close to heaven on Earth as you could get," Rick added. Christie remembered her conversation with Ed saying the same thing...teasing, of course.

"I would do her even though she's married if she let me. I know, I know, it's wrong, but a guy can fantasize, can't he?" Jimmy said.

"As long as it's just a fantasy. We couldn't do that to Ed, anyhow. He's a great guy and well, you know." Christie heard a pause, then a laugh, "Was he serious when he told us we could try with her? He had to be joking. Shit! I'd give anything just to know what her pussy feels like."

"Guy, look at us. Let's talk about something else or she'll flee as soon as she sees us," Rick said, "We sound like perverts."

Christie heard rustling and the boys talking about a sermon Jax had given and slid her fingers into her pants realizing she was quite wet. 'Christ, this is going to be a quick couple of games, then I'd better get back to my room...Where's Ed? He'd better get ready to get minimal sleep tonight.' She mused.

"Ok, you boys ready to take on some fresh meat?" Christie smiled as she strode in. "Sorry, got a call and got a little delayed. Did I miss much?" She looked around and saw a fireplace, a wet bar, a couple of tables, a couch, and three blushing boys. "Ok, so I can guess what you were talking about."

The boys stared at the blonde, taking in the tight pants, red bra showing through the white blouse, and her cleavage on display with the top three buttons undone.

Christie looked down at her chest, "Sorry. I didn't know I was this exposed." She buttoned the first undone button and seeing the look of disappointment on their faces stooped and undid it again. "Ok, but this might be a bit distracting when I shoot so I might button it again." She walked over to the pool sticks, grabbed one, and sighted down it while turning it, "Wow, perfectly straight."

After settling on teams, She and Rick took on Jimmy and Mike. Three games later, after winning all three Christie put the stick back on the rack and turned around, "I saw how you might not have let me win, but you sure were looking somewhere not germane to the games. Ok, I want to see you boys compete. I heard a bit of trash-talking at dinner and I'd like to see this." She walked over to the wet bar and grabbed a beer before coming back to the chair in front of the fireplace.

After watching a few games of cutthroat and no trash-talking, no glee over winning, Christie stood up. "Ok, this is depressing. My sisters and I used to shove our victories in each others' faces until the next game." She looked at her watch, "Since you guys aren't viscous enough, I should get to bed. Ed should be getting back soon."

"Wait, I guess we are distracted. I mean, you being here, I guess I don't want to look like to gloat like assholes or anything," Mike apologized.

Jimmy looked at Mike, "Perhaps you need to win first before you gloat."

Rick smiled at Christie, "That's how we are usually, but Mike's right. Jimmy didn't do his usual victory dance."

Christie saw Jimmy blush, "You do a victory dance? "I want to see it." When Jimmy shook his head, she saw Rick and Mike raise their arms over their head and jerking their hips lewdly. Laughing, Christie pointed at the boys, "That's your dance? My opinion? You're perfect for Chippendales, but," she stood and mimicked their lewd dance and as she thrust her pelvis she grabbed her crotch, "suck it, dudes!" she said before sitting back down. "Sorry, but that's really gloating."

Rick stared at the beautiful blonde for a few seconds before turning to Jimmy. He grabbed his crotch, "Suck it, dude!" before he looked totally embarrassed.

Christie laughed, "Wow! You really need to work on being assholes. That was really bad." She poured the remainder of her beer into her glass.

Jimmy gently pushed Rick, "OK, OK. Enough. I suggest we play for something. She'll see we can be assholes."

"Like what? Money? You know we don't gamble." Mike said.

"No, no money." Jimmy looked at Christie, "You want us to be more competitive, give us something to play for?"

"What?" Christie blushed and looked down at her body, "No way. What are you suggesting?"

Jimmy shook his head, "Not that. The winner of the next game gets a kiss. I mean a real kiss, not a peck."

Christie looked at the boys and shrugged her shoulders, "OK, as long as it's just a kiss."

When the game came to a close, Mike raised his arms in victory, "There! Bite me, you guys. I'm going to claim my prize." He strode over to Christie who stood in anticipation. He gently brushed his hand on her cheek and whispered, "Are you sure this is OK?"

Christie tilted her head back and pulled Mike's head down feeling the boy's lips against hers. She opened her mouth and licked his lips until he let her tongue into his mouth. He responded by pulling her against him and pushing back with his tongue.

barkirk
barkirk
3,040 Followers