The Lobbyist Ch. 01

Story Info
Kay makes her mark with the Politicians.
6.9k words
4.22
41.6k
21
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/07/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MormonChicks
MormonChicks
1,561 Followers

Back early in our marriage I was in a new business, learning some of my lessons the hard way. One of those lessons was some missed reports that were required to be filed with the State of Utah on a regular business. The fines were enough on their own, but the penalties made it enough to really hurt the chances of success.

After several attempts at mercy from the state regulators I had to turn to an old college mate that was an attorney. I hated to go to Ken. I hadn't spoken to him since he helped my incorporate my company at start up when he shared his thoughts that he thought me going into business for myself was a bad idea. Mostly I avoided him because he had dated my wife a couple of times when I first started dating her.

Kathryn is going to kill me over this!" I reasoned with myself after I hung up the phone from my explaining my story to Ken.

Her friends and family called her Kay. When it's just us alone I call her Nips. Kay had a great set of tits even before the kids were born. Kay's puffy nipples could make any man's mouth water. Then after the first baby her boobs stayed at a D-Cup and the nipples were even bigger. Not erasers or raspberries ... more like little cones protruding out and rock hard when she was aroused.

Kay's puffy nipples are why I got to fuck her before we got married. We had been together almost a year. I had proposed and given her the ring. I guess she decided I deserved a little treat. Where I usually got hell for any attempt of fondling a tit, she let me slide my hand down the front of her shirt and I cupped a breast. She sat there perfectly stiff and still while letting me have my hand on her tit.

I wanted to try for the other one, but feared if I let go of the one that I may never get another chance. Then I got reckless. I brushed across her nipple. Kay gasped and I could see her squeeze her thighs together. Thinking I ruined a good thing I decided to go for broke when I caught her hard nipple between my thumb and fore finger.

"Oh, fuck!" Kay gasped as she sort of went limp and then flung her shoulders back as she sad rigid upright. "Fuck ... fuck ... fuck!"

I don't ever remember Kay saying shit more that a couple of time since I had known her. I was stunned. Not just by the f-words, but more so than the reaction she had to having her nipple tweaked. It's over I thought as she started to squirm away. Instead with my hand out of her shirt and bra she attacked the buttons. Not a slow, shy kind of strip tease, but a headlong dash to get get herself naked from the waist up.

I ran may hands over her chest and worked both nipples between my fingers. Kay put her hands over mine and squeezed, letting me know it was okay to work them harder. So, I pinched her nipples and her head began bobbing around wildly.

"Fuck, oh fuck, oh, fuck, fuck, fuck." She was at it again. This was a Kay that I did not know.

"Kiss them!" Her voice sounded demanding, kiss my fucking nipples!"

I could do that. And, I did ... a lot. Kay was moaning and squealing. I sucked a nipple into my mouth. Then moved over and sucked the other one. I looked into Kay's face. The look was lust. Plus, a whole lot more. There was a loss of control and an urgency that I never could have expected of my little Kay. I don't think she knew anything else existed in the world. It was almost evil.

"Come on, let's go to my bedroom." I'd been to her bedroom before. However, it was always under the "leave the door open and keep both feet on the floor" rule.

This was surreal. My Kay and I in her bedroom with her naked tits and that look on her face.

"Get your clothes off, too." Kay demanded as she undid the button at the top of her jeans. She unzipped and slid them down her legs along with her modest panties.

"This is my future, My, I thought prudish, future wife stood naked in front of me. Her pussy was more hairy than I assumed it might be.. The lips of her cunt seemed to hang below and gap open, showing her wetness. I later learned the common term was Camel Toe. Nice plump fuckable lips with Kay's delicious nectar inside.

As I had removed my shirt and was unbuttoning my pants I was slightly embarrassed for her to see I had a hardon. Like I would have to be dead not to be hard with the show Kay was putting on. All naked except for my socks. As I took them off I saw Kay staring intently at me.

"Nice cock." I was hoping is would be at least that big.".

It didn't register with me at the time, but I think she said it as if she would be disappointed if it was any smaller. How much cock was my future bride going to need?

I started on kissing and sucking her nipples again. The heat and passion returned to Kay's actions. After a few minutes something else raced through her mind.

"Eat my pussy!"

"What? Uh, I guess so. Where in the world did you here about that?" I asked as she caught me off guard.

There may be a book on that somewhere, but I had no idea how to eat a pussy. Right now my future wife that I thought wouldn't put out until our wedding night was naked and spread eagle on her bed practically ordering me to eat her. Well no, not practically. She was ordering me to get to it.

With no clue as what to do I started kissing her stomach just above her abundant bush. Her skin was so smooth. I heard a low moan come from Kay's lips. I was getting a good reaction, but not like when I'd kissed her nipples. I moved up and kissed them some more and sucked each into my mouth. Her stomach heaved up and down under me. The head of my cock slipped into the mat of hair, finding its way enough into her slit that she backed me away.

"Not yet, Mister." Kay ordered with a growl. "I said you were going to eat my pussy."

As I understood the rule, even though I was getting bossed around, if I eat her pussy, I'd get to fuck her. Not to miss out on that I kissed the thatch before me only to learn if was soft. The little curls tickled my nose. So did her scent. A sweet woodsy kind of aroma that made the idea of putting my face into her twat seem like it may be a great idea.

I lapped at her hole with my tongue. After a couple of licks all that hair had parted and her lips opened to give me access. I moved my head back a bit for a close up look at my first pussy only to have Kay's hand's grab behind my head and shove my mouth back into her wetness.

"Eat my mother-fucking cunt or I swear to God I'll smother you in there."

For someone to later be my wife, I was sure learning a new side of Kay. If I was going to die gasping for breath this seemed the place I would want to be. I began to lick, working my tongue as deep as it would go, scooping an amazing amount of girl juices from with Kay.

Kay seemed to be in a rhythm. Rocking her hips with the movement of my tongue. She was quiet except for little moans. I kept my face buried and reached up to her chest an pinched both nipples. The whole fucking room exploded and she went totally crazing bucking around on the bed while keeping me in place by putting me in a headlock with her thighs.

The nipples seemed to be some kind of fuse to ignite her cunt. Kay slowed a tiny bit and screamed down at me so loud it hurt my ears.

"Suck my fucking clit. Make me cum. I need to cum. Make me cum now."

I had to be honest. "I'm not sure here you clit is?"

"Lick and suck a little higher. I'll let you know when you find it ..."

I found the little knob. I licked it once as sucked it into my mouth. I got a low groan from Kay.

"That's it Baby, suck my fucking clit. Lick it, suck it, bite it. Make me fucking cum."

Biting seemed kind of extreme for such a tender area. I gave her clit a tentative nibble. Kay bucked up off the bed. I had her tits in a firm grip and was pinching her nipples hard. I bit down on her clit.

Boom!

Suddenly our only connection was my mouth and her cunt. I heard my neck pop as Kay flailed around on the bed. Then the scream. Almost a tortured scream as Kay went limp. I kept my tongue in her pussy trying to catch all the nectar rolling from inside her. Kay was totally motionless. I made tiny motions trying not to let her girl juices get away. Kay used her fingers to lightly push against my forehead as if trying to move me away for her womanhood.

I was giddy in my certainty that I had made a woman cum

My voice broke the silence after a few moments.

"Wow, Kay! What was the cause of all that?" I asked.

"Oh ... my Mother."

"You mother? The guardian of all that is Holy? The Queen of the Relief Society? That 'Your Mother'?"

"Not her directly. Well, kind of. I was looking for something in her closet one day when she was gone and ran across a box of old paperback books. The adult kind. You know with fucking and everything in them. Women acting like sluts and fucking anyone that came their way. I took one of them to read. Then I read a couple more over the last week or so."

"Your Mom has a porn stash?" I almost laughed until I saw how serious Kay looked.

"Yes,, my Mother has a porn stash. That doesn't make her a whore or anything just like it doesn't make me one."

I didn't say anything as I could see she was starting to feel offended. I still had a rock hard boner that needed relief and there was a strong hint that some pussy for me was a strong possibility. Even though the girl that was going to be my wife sure did act like a whore in my opinion.

After a little more silence Kay spoke. "Are you going to fuck me?"

"I really want to. I wonder what they would think about our Temple Marriage if they find out we already had sex?" I asked.

"That's a bunch of self righteous uptight assholes. I don't think God is going to care if I let you fuck me."

My head was swimming. Actually, the room was spinning out of control. I guess it showed on my face. Kay gave me a little tug.

"Come on Baby. Eat me out a little more. Get me really soaked for you. I swear you were trying to suck me dry after you made me cum. Come on, Sweetie, do me with your tongue ..."

As she opened her legs up for me Kay seemed to sense that with what has happened the last half hour or so might have screwed up her engagement. I was having doubts as I felt her thighs nestle against my ears and my face returned to her hot little cunt.

The idea of being wet for my cock wasn't a problem for Kay. She laid there in her post orgasmic bliss and got just as wet as she had been after I made her cum. It wasn't that I didn't want to. I started to sip from her juices.

"Honey, before you fuck me I need to tell you that you don't have to worry about hurting me. There was a part in one of Mom's books where the woman let a man finger fuck her."

"Really? You tried that?"

"Well, yes, I was all worked up from the story. I had ran my finger along my slit before, but never tried it inside me. One finger wasn't really doing it. In the story the man put two into the housewife. That was good, but there was a spot just a bit deeper I needed to reach."

"Okay, then. Then what happened?" I was getting freaked out. Kay began to cry.

"I went to what you called Mom's porn stash. I didn't mention there were two dildos in there. A rather frightening huge one and a smaller one that had a switch for a vibrator. I used the small one inside me. It was about the length of your cock, but not as thick. When I shoved it in it stung a little and I bled. Technically I'm guessing I'm not a virgin."

"No, technically, I'd guess you are not." Who knew my first shot at some pussy so be such a downer?

"I'm sorry." Kay had tears running down her cheeks.

"I mean ... couldn't you have at least not told me and faked it? Did you turn on the vibrator?" I don't know what made me ask that.

"No. I mean yes. I turned it on, but the batteries were dead."

"I can't believe your Mom would even have that stuff around. I wonder if she even remembers it is still there."

"I'm sure she remembers. When I put the vibrator back I washed it off so I wouldn't get caught. When I went back to get it the next time it smelled of pussy. I could taste it on there."

"You tasted the dildo with your Mom's cunt juice on it?" Things were just headed more towards crazy.

"Well, yes, I suppose you wouldn't be tempted if it was your Mom that had used it."

"Maybe not your Mom so much, but if it was my own Mom it would maybe be kind of creepy." A thought flashed in my mind of my mother with a dildo. I never even thought of Dad being in her. I had to be honest with myself. I'm sure I would taste it. I just wasn't telling Kay.

Kay sat silent. Looking defeated if not merely embarrassed.

"Did you wash it off and use it?"

"I washed it off after I used it. I liked the idea of something that was in Mom being inside of me."

"You mean like your Dad?"

"Oh, fuck no. I'm sure when it was inside Mom she wasn't thinking about Dad."

"How many times did you fuck yourself with this thing?"

"Two or three times ... maybe ten ... fifteen? I don't know. I suppose you don't ever jack yourself off."

We looked at each other and laughed.

I was about to get laid, but I was almost as interested in Kay's mother now as I was Kay.

"Do you think she uses the big dildo?"

"I really doubt it. I mean it's like the size of my whole arm big! What kind of woman could fit that inside herself?"

"I'm not saying she could handle it. But, if she couldn't, why would she keep it around?" I questioned.

Suddenly Kay grabbed my stiff prick in her hands and swiftly bent over and put her mouth over it. I felt the the head hit the back of her throat. Even tough she had gone kind of trashy on me I had never expected that. Maybe she wanted to change the subject. After about a half dozen times up and down my shaft she pulled back.

"You like that? I read that in one of Mom's books, too."

I liked it. I was also thinking of finding my pants and rushing home. When Kay's parents left I had a sweet girlfriend. Now I was laying with a cocksucking slut. But, it was damned cute little slut.

Kay had laid back on the bed. She made no attempt to hid her open cunt from me. With little motions of her fingers she coaxed me towards her.

"Come on Cowboy. Want to go for a little ride?"

I probably sounded like I was about 14. I asked her what if her parents came home.

"We have plenty of time. You won't even last a minute when I let you put it in me anyway.", she laughed.

I figured I could do better than that. I couldn't. It felt good. I had a lot of expectations about sex, but whatever, Kay was a fantastic fuck.

"What was that? Twenty-Eight seconds?" Kay giggled. It might have been a tease, but it sounded mean.

"Fuck off, whore! I got what I wanted."

"Maybe I wanted to be a whore. I got what I wanted, too. Would you rather marry some uptight cunt that acts like she has a stick up her ass or someone like me that will constantly try to fuck you silly?"

"I did last a minute!"

"No you didn't. Not even close. But, you'll get plenty of practice."

"Should I have worn a condom? I mean I don't have one anyway, but should I have worn one. I don't want to have you pregnant."

"I'm not worried about it. I wanted to feel you cum in me. I don't care. I'll have your baby."

"Maybe it will all leak out. Look at yourself." Kay was still laying played on the bed with one leg slightly towards the center. Globs of cum were running out of her cunt."

"Wow, look at that. We did good, Honey." She had a wicked smile on her lips. She took her fingers and pushed some of it back inside her slit. Turning over she shook her ass at me as the cum started to dribble out.

"Look at me, Baby. I'm a cum whore. Just like in Mama's book." Kay laughed loudly as the trickle became a huge glob that soaked onto the sheet of what had been her virgin bed. "We-hee-hee. Look at me all full of cum."

As the last of our fluids left her pussy Kay went out the door, and down the hall to the bath completely naked.

"What if your parents come home?"

"You better warn me then so we don't get caught."

"I'll shower with you."

"No, it's too risky. Keep an eye out."

I stood by her window so I could watch for her parent's car in the driveway. I looked back at the bed and the large wet spot where Kay's ass had laid and next where she got on her knees and dumped the large load of cum on the sheet. Kay came back in all naked and bubbly. Getting fuck sure agreed with her.

"Open the window. We can hear Dad and Mom if they get home early and ... the room smells like fresh fucked pussy."

"I'd better shower before they get here so they won't smell you on me." Seeing Kay naked had me all hard again.

As I started to go shower Kay shoved me, causing me to fall on my back across the bed. Before I landed she straddled me and had the head of my cock in her mouth. There was no way I was stopping that. Kay was shoving down on my cock like she thought she could swallow it. Then came up off it and starting running her lips over the outside.

"Do you think this will clean you up good enough?"

I didn't answer.

"You and me mixed together tastes pretty good. Want to try some?"

I tried to dodge. Kay moved to my face and gave me a really wet, tongue it the mouth kiss. The kind that she didn't seem to like when I tried it with her. I think I would prefer straight pussy, with me left out of it.

Then back to my cock. Kay went head first and lifted a leg over mine, settling her pussy right down on my face. Shower or not, she was wet again already.

"Don't be a big baby. I washed you out of me in the shower."

I felt my cock slide against the back of her throat, making me feel obligated. I went right for her clit. She almost drowned me. How can a girl put out that much. There was not hint of my cum in it.

Kay stopped everything as I sucked, pulled, and nibbled her clit. Then a mildly restrained shriek as she pressed her cunt over my mouth and nose so I could not breath. I don't know how long it lasted, but I didn't care. I didn't need to breathe. She was going to be my wife. I loved it.

Something felt different on my cock. Kay was starting to move again. Now, instead of hitting the back of her throat I could feel it slide like it was trying to go down on down. I had heard guys talk of a woman doing a deep throat, but surely not my Kay.

Kay shoved down hard so that I felt her lips go further down my shaft. Then she gagged and backed off.

"That was in the book. It's a lot harder to do it that to write about it apparently."

A determined Kay pushed down again. Her mouth hit the same spot on my shaft. This time she didn't gag as I felt the head start into her throat. She backed off again.'

"I know I can do this if I can get it started that far I think I can get it all the way down."

From my perspective I was actually scared. I didn't want Kay to choke to death on my prick, nor did I want a big chunk bit out of it.

Kay took it to the same spot again several times before taking a deep breath. This time it started down and kept going. Kay moved down on me until she took her tongue to lick the base of my dick with the rest of it buried in her throat. Not that I have a big cock. At just shy of 6" Kay had the head down her throat and another inch or so. After a few pumps up and down to the base each time Kay pulled my cock from her face and held it in one hand.

"What do you think of Mom's book now?"

"Holy Shit! I'm ready to marry you tomorrow."

Kay pumped my cock a couple of times and I started to spurt. I wasn't expecting it and neither was Kay. Yet, after the first little bit hit just under her eye she got her lips over the head and took the load in her mouth.

It was hard to understand what she was saying. I could see my seed in her all over her tongue as she was trying to speak.

"Thanks for the warning. What the hell to I do with it now?"

"I don't know. What did your Mom's books say?

MormonChicks
MormonChicks
1,561 Followers
12