The Lobster Of 59th St

Story Info
Pervert gropes his way around town on crowded NYC subway.
869 words
3.66
66.2k
14
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tonysnow
tonysnow
118 Followers

My little "hobbie" seemed innocent enough until it became an uncontrollable fetish. I can't remember the exact first time it happened, but do remember once in the late 60s when as a younger man I saw a memorable upskirt. That indeed may have been the start of it...

I was sitting across this woman, who appeared to be in her thirtiess and was dressed like a secretary. She had on a miniskirt, which were becoming fashionable at the time, and white high heel pumps. I was mesmerized by her long legs and how beautiful the curves of her thighs, legs and ankles were.

Due to the motion of the train, she had fallen asleep and therefore unaware that her skirt had risen, showing the inside of her thighs. I was riveted as her legs would part, exposing more and more.

The sunlight coming through the subway car window hit her legs, causing her tan colored pantyhose to shine. Seeing that no one was else was around I slunk down in my seat to get a better view. My cock hardening as I saw all the way up her thighs. Because of the sunlight I could see she wasn't wearing any panties, her pussy was exposed. I enjoyed this view until she abruptly woke up and got off the train.

It was a priceless moment. I remember jerking off to the thought of her legs and pussy; imagining just how nice it would have felt to touch her. Years later, as I joined the work force and had to take the subway to and from work. I developed a fetish; I loved to rub and grope unsuspecting women. The crowded NYC subway system facilitated my "hobbie" quite well. I would roam the subway system during rush hours in search for a woman to my liking.

I found that the best place for the "hunt", as I called it, was at the 59th Street station on Lexington Ave. Not only was it extremely crowded but since it was a hub for connecting trains and being in Midtown Manhattan the women were spectacular! There were secretaries, office types, nurses with short white uniforms, you name it. It was heaven for me!

Not looking like a dirty old man helped me out. The clean cut virile look allowed me to easily invade a woman's space without difficulty. Once I found a mark, I would follow her closely.

I remember once, coming across one whose skirt was so short, I thought she must have wanted to be felt up. Otherwise why dress like that! I bumped my hand on her ass "accidentally". Seeing that she didn't move, let alone protest, I continued to do it. The crowd pushing me closer and closer into her. Her ass directly in front of me. I pressed my hard cock on the crack of her ass. As was the case, I often made a point of not wearing underwear so as to have my cock readily available.

I grew bolder and placed my hands on her hips, and began humping her ever so slightly. Due to it being so crowded, my only disappointment was that I couldn't see her ass as I rubbed my cock on it. Surely, she must have felt the thickness of my cock meat that was against her. Yet, she just stood. The rythym and rocking of the train masking the dry humping that was taking place. I continued to rub my cock against her until I came. Learning a valuable lesson, always carry a raincoat or jacket to hide your scum stain.

Over time I honed my "hunting" skills and grew even bolder. Not only would I bump and grind into them, I would take my cock out and directly rub against them until I came; leaving my cum on their asses or thighs.

Once, instead of rubbing the victim's ass from behind I actually rubbed myself against her front and penetrated her pussy with my fingers. This one just stood still as I ran my hands up and down the inside of her thighs. I first bumped a knuckle against her clit and rubbed it slowly. Feeling the moisture of her pussy on my finger I continued to pull her panties slightly to the side. Still she didn't move! I stuck my index finger into her hot wet purse and rubbed her clit with my thumb. Her pussy becoming wetter and wetter, I pushed my thumb, index and middle finger inside and slowly rubbed in a circular motion. I now felt a flood of her pussy juice on my hand. At the thought of what was going on, my cock spasmed and I came all over the inside of her thigh. Once getting what I wanted I broke away quickly and got off. After all, I wasn't there to get a girlfriend (or arrested); I was on the "hunt"!

Interesting enough, I overheard two women talking about the subway groper of 59th Street who was being called the Lobster, due to how he would latch on to someone's ass or tits. I realized then I needed to put my "hobbie" to rest if I didn't want to wind up in jail.

tonysnow
tonysnow
118 Followers