The Local

Story Info
First meet for Revenge Sex.
3k words
3.49
33.3k
8

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/25/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Redstones
Redstones
44 Followers

This is the lead in to a real story told to me by my lover. I broke it down to make readable lengths...

*****

The water feels so good as it cascades over my body. Its invigorating warmth and pressure makes me feel alive after such a long day at work. My hands move without thought to the soap plunger that spews out a rich creamy liquid infused with lavender. Raising it up to my chest I lather my beauties up. Lifting the heavy orbs so that every inch is bathed in the fragrant freshness. As my fingers slide about I give my nipples that wanton little perk me up pinch. The kind that lets the pads of the fingers roll over and capturing them in the move pull lightly, but firmly outward. With a deep breath of the fragrant shower I say to them, "Wake up girls, you have to look sharp tonight." Before the lather washes away my hand slides down between my legs to lather there also. Maybe a bit too much as I spread my legs further apart and start to moan as my fingers slide between swollen lips as they excite my clitoris. I love the feeling of freedom as the water streams down my face, neck, and heaving chest. I breath in the warmth and clean fresh scent misting into the air and wish I could stay there forever.

With a deep sigh I pull my hand away and let the water rain down, washing away the lather, but leaving the anticipation, and desire in its heightened state. Eventually, the waterfall comes to a trickling halt as my hand reluctantly rests upon the handle. With a sigh the shower door cracks open enough for me to snatch the towel off the chair before I pull it shut again to hold the heat in. I bury my face into the towel, massaging my hair dry I leave my face covered as my hands start to roam down the towel. The soft cloth feels so good as my fingers flex over my body. The material rubbing against my nipples continues to excite them. Sliding the towel lower I make sure that no part of me is neglected. "Oh my, I do have to stop playing before I work myself up to such a fever pitch and have to take another shower.

Finally, I step out and let the towel drop to the floor as I stand before the mirror thinking, "Bob has been wanting to meet me for a while now so I have to look good so I don't disappoint him. That means I have to do something with this mess. I wonder again where we are going to meet? It doesn't really matter to me where we go, but he better call soon so I know what to wear.

Cupping my breast and hefting them up for a better look, I again say to them, "Come on girls you have to wake up and look perky. Not as easy as it used to be I know, but Internet Bob seems like a nice guy, and he did seem very interested in meeting the girls up close and personal. So damn it wake up, you need to do your part too. A good push up bra only goes so far. When the hooks to my fancy bra give way to wandering fingers and it drops to the floor it would be nice if you two didn't just flop about like a set of limp water balloons."

My smile fades as I shake my head in disgust at their present condition and say, "All the way into my forties you girls were firm and perky, then all of a sudden we went from a perky 36ddd, to this sack of potatoes with nipples pointing at my toes. Now we both know how much you enjoy a nice massage, so step up and do your part." I bobble them in my hands one last time before letting them rest back against my body. "You're not listening girls. Oh well I guess I can try to make sure I am leaning over him as the bra pops off and that way at least gravity will be our friend instead of our constant reminder that the years of perky are over."

Looking back into the mirror my hand runs through my hair and then drops in disgust as I shake my head and grab the tooth brush as the cleaning cycle continues. As the tooth brush drops back into the holder the phone rings. A momentary panic courses through me as I think, "I'm naked." followed by a quick, doesn't matter he can't see me. Phone, where did I put it? Follow the rings. Third ring, OK, here it is, relax, deep breath, don't sound nervous, I say, "Hello..." Fortunately I don't have to say anything else, Its him, oh damn he has such a fine deep voice. It makes me tingle in all the right spots. Stop those thoughts and pay attention OK, I got it all, Now just say, OK. There is a pause before I realize that I didn't say anything yet, and that if he is to hear it I have to actually say it out loud. "OK." I listen a few more seconds as his voice resonates through the phone in that rich seductive tone. I squeak out a "Bye" then putting the phone down my smile that has been growing since the moment I heard his voice turns to a school girl smirk.

Going back to the mirror I have plenty of time now as I run a brush through my hair and think this isn't working. His voice is amazing. I have always been a sucker for a nice deep baritone. I hope he is talkative tonight. Lifting my pouch of a belly out of the way as I check to make sure everything is neatly trimmed for his enjoyment, with no stragglers down below. Releasing my stomach it drifts down slightly. I am not happy with what age has done to my body, but nothing I can do about that now, I need to get dressed.

Walking over to the dresser, I pull open a drawer. Reaching in I let my fingers drift over the different fabrics of the panties looking for that feel I want to share with him tonight. Ah yes, the black silky feel with a trace of lace. Capturing it between my fingers I slide out of the drawer and with my other hand push the white cotton pair into a bunch toward the back, not that he will see them but I want them out of sight. "Hmm, 10:30 is a bit late for dinner but, he is a busy man." Reaching back into the drawer I grab the almost matching bra. I frown. The choices are so few, but then again, they are usually hidden beneath my clothes. If he is like most titty men, it will be removed so fast he may not even remember if I were wearing one in the first place.

I shiver as my fingers slide up my legs as I let my mind wander as I thinking about another pair of fingertips that hopefully will be in their place, but then they will be pulling down my panties not sliding them up. Adjusting the cloth that covers my patch of hair, my fingers linger a moment as I let happy thoughts run rampant. The smile is back as I stretch the bra around me and clip it firmly in front between the cups. Sliding it up and into place my arms slip through the straps, and after adjusting it for comfort I bobble the girls once more so they settle up nicely for his viewing pleasure.

Now for a shirt. Buttons, pullover, or zipper? They all have different appeals. Buttons allow a man to show control or bestial power. With them he has the option of slowly unbuttoning a shirt to reveal the woman beneath, or the animal hunger within by grasping the shirt lapels and with a quick flex of his muscles popping them all off in one mighty pull. Could be costly, so on to a pullover.

Not knowing him a pull over may not be a good choice because it also gives him a chance of again demonstrating the animal hunger within. After some kissing and fondling the shirt must come up and over the head. This forces my arms upward and for a short period of time trapping them as if they were tied. Don't know if I know him well enough to give that kind of control. Although the end product of this date is to get laid, so maybe a bit of Dom, Sub play wouldn't be that bad. Then again there is the zipper shirt. This is safer, as the thought of ripping apart is out of the question and it wouldn't normally be pulled over the head. The most common and exciting would be to slowly unzip it revealing the mounds of joy that he has already expressed much interest in. Smiling I say, "That brings it back to you girls again I hope you're paying attention."

Back to the mirror for my hair before it dries too much and have to re-wet it. I run a brush through it, trying to force it into looking natural. It takes a lot of teasing and primping into place, but once I am finally satisfied I apply a heavy dusting of hair spray to keep that natural look so even in heavy winds I don't have to worry about stray strands fluttering about. Shaking down the bottle of lotion I pop the lid open and sparingly apply lotion to the various parts of my body that need to be soft for his touching pleasures. My satisfied smile wipes clean as the phone rings.

Panic races through me as I rush for the phone thinking, "He can't cancel. Not now." I flop onto the bed as I fumble with the phone, all sorts of thoughts racing about, "Oh damn I knew I was rushing him. I should have waited longer." Picking up the phone, I try to relax, so I don't sound panicked, deep breath then "Hello? Oh. Hi Brian. No, no, you're not interrupting anything yet. Just getting dressed to go out. Yea, I bet you would love to see me now since I just got out of the shower."

A bit of red blushes my cheeks as the thought of the last time we were together and he watched me dress. "No I won't take a picture for you, anyway, its nothing you haven't seen before." The red deepens as a nasty thought brings a smile to my voice as I say, "Never often enough huh. Well I guess you should have figured out a way to leave that girl alone long enough to take the drive over here. No I am not mad" Ass hole, yes I am mad, but I am not giving you the satisfaction of letting you know. "Yea I am going out tonight to Cracker Barrel, at 10:30 which means I don't have time to chat."

I almost hang up when I hear him say something besides bye, "No, he did say 10:30 at Cracker Barrel. I'm sure they don't close at 10:00? Do they? Well, maybe he just wanted to meet me there and we are going somewhere else close by. No," I pause for a moment as his comment sinks in, "Yes, three hotels um. I can't chat, I have got to go. Call you tomorrow." the phone goes dead as I touch the off stud, thinking, "damn, why did I say call you tomorrow, he will take it as a promise."

I sit on the edge of the bed for a few seconds fingers tapping the edge of the phone. I want to see Brian, but he cheated on me and this Bob seems like a great guy, but am I going to be led straight to a hotel room as our first date? What happened to talking over dinner to make sure we were compatible with each other? Oh damn, do I really want to just jump into bed with him. I hope his pictures are what he really looks like. Getting up I finish dressing in a haze. My mind flitting about as butterflies swirl about in my stomach.

Standing at the mirror again, I am in tight blue jeans with fancy stitching, and a deep V neck pull over that shows off the girls nicely. Oh well, with that deep voice of his, I could enjoy a bit of Sub, Dom play, as a slutty grin plays across my face. I run my fingers through my hair and think this will just not do. Reaching over I take one of my wigs off a manikin head and think about that lovely deep voice, as I tug it into place. Now that looks much better. A full head of hair neatly styled, with red highlights streaked through. Yea much more natural than that real mess. One last turn in the mirror to the right then left and off to the restaurant I go.

Looking over at the clock. It clicks over to 9:56 PM. I grab my purse, and rush out of the house as I fish the keys out. I have a flutter in my chest, as I open the car. Sliding into the seat I toss my purse onto the passenger side and fumble with the seat belt. My mind is in overdrive, do I really want to go through with this. Whose fault is it if I do go through with it. I checked him out thoroughly online like a piece of meat at the market. Broad chest, decent package, and he could even string a paragraph together without a single "Lets Fuck." anywhere. Not that the idea of fucking him silly hasn't been running through my mind since I said, OK to meeting up.

Turning into the restaurant I notice the sign out front is off. The parking lot lights are still lit as I pull through the parking spaces. There is a car with its headlights on at the far end of the lot. A shiny blue mustang like the one he told me he would be in. Looking around I don't see anything open, except the three hotels that loom up behind and across the street from the restaurant's parking lot. As I pull closer to the car I can make out Bob's face as he waves at me from the car.

Parking beside the Mustang, I open the door to get out. I feel a tug at my chest as I see him get out. The tug on my chest persists. As I look down I see that my seat belt is snagged, the release, is jammed with the strap from my purse. I struggle to pop it loose, as the overhead light pops on as his door opens. I struggle even more as I see the big smile on his face. My feet are dangling out of the car, as I continue to struggle with the catch. I feel like an idiot, and here he comes around his car. The belt finally gives and flies away as he clears his front bumper I almost throw myself out of the car and try to stand there as if nothing happened.

He stands before me and he is obviously looking down at my breast as he says, "Hi, I'm Bob."

His hand reaches out as if he wants to shake hands so I reach out also and as I do I see that the seat belt has had one last laugh causing a wardrobe malfunction. My right breast, has popped free of the shirt and my lace bra is all that stands between my nipple and his outstretching hand. I stand there dumbfounded as he carefully captures the errant fabric and with two fingers pull it back into place. Avoiding skin contact. I try to say thank you, but it becomes a stammered, "I told the, girls, um, that I, aaah, wanted them to be, well, nice to you, but I don't think they understood what I meant by nice."

He laughs in that beautiful deep voice and says, "May I." with that he wraps his arms around me in a bear hug and says, "I am so glad you came."

My mind is bouncing everywhere. The thought of exposing myself to be the first thing he sees upon meeting, The his arms suddenly around me, as I breath I draw in his scent. So clean mixed with a faint masculine musk smell. His soft whiskers brushing over my cheek as he kisses and then nibbles away as I stand frozen within his grasp. I don't know what to do so I do nothing. My mind is in overload as I close my eyes and slowly raise my arms and pull him closer. The goose bumps in this warm weather is a contradiction or is it just the bulge I feel against my thigh as i pull him close.

He is talking to me again, but I am listening to the music of his voice and not the words. He is saying something about drinks, and the hotels, but the feel of his whiskers brushing lightly against my cheek as his beautiful voice drifts about hanging in the air like a fragrant colon. He pulls away as a car starts up at the far end of the restaurant's parking lot.

Feeling him pull away suddenly, I fear that I did something hear myself say, "My house is just two miles away and I have a queen size bed." The words echo in my ears as I look at the smile on his face broaden and the realization of what I said sinks in.

He pulls me in tight for another quick hug and says, "You lead, I will be right behind." I am numb as I watch him sprint to his car. I slowly sink into my driver's seat trying to think, what happened. Did I really just invite a stranger into my home? His headlights kick on and with a numb feeling I watch myself as I start my car and head home. His car stayed close behind the whole way.

Redstones
Redstones
44 Followers