The Locker Room

Story Info
My new attitude brings me more WWF bliss.
2.8k words
4.42
61.5k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Omniangel
Omniangel
17 Followers

"What a day, Ziegfried! It was unreal!" I was ecstatic, but I wasn't sure if my feline pet cared. He stared lazily up at me as I walked in the door, recklessly tossing my keys over the hotel room table and onto the floor.

"I fucked Trish Stratus, Zieg! And I was better than I have been in years, might I add." I was grinning down at the furry critter like a total idiot, but that's the great thing about your pets: they really don't care how stupid you can be. He just trotted over to his food dish as if it were just another day. Didn't he realize I had just screwed one of the most beautiful women in the 'sports entertainment' industry? The half-hearted purr he emitted seemed to confirm that he didn't.

In case you missed my exploits (for shame), I had recently attempted a shower rape of the delectable Ms. Stratus during my regular work day as one of the lowly WWF crewmen. Not only did the attempt go as I had planned, she had actually ENJOYED the whole she-bang (no pun intended)! Afterwards, we had dressed and talked like any two normal adults. She even invited me out for dinner on one of her off-days, as crazy as that sounds. I was lucky not to get hauled off to jail, frankly.

After feeding Ziegfried and preparing a simple meal for myself, I headed to bed. Dragging steel bars and heavy cable for Vince McMahon all day made you kinda tired, or so 2 years of doing so had taught me.

As I lay awake, I imagined the possibilities for the 'Smackdown!' taping the following evening. Should I surprise Trish again or attempt a whole new WWF starlet conquest? My newfound attitude of live-for-the-moment had served me well once so far, and now that Trish had told me all the WWF talent were usually starved for sex due to their nomadic lifestyle, I could only figuratively drool at the opportunities laying before me. There were numerous very attractive ladies employed by the WWF at the moment, and the majority of them would be at the taping.

I drifted off to sleep with the beginnings of a plan to seduce them rolling about in my head...

* * *

My work for the day had ended. The 'Smackdown!' stage was up and looking as blue as ever, while I trotted confidently backstage towards the women's locker room. I had foolishly informed Trish of my plans to satisfy the other women of the WWF; like the a-typical man I stood there recounting who I would like to fuck and in which position to the buxom blonde without even thinking that it might anger her. Thankfully, it didn't. She was a surprisingly understanding woman, and she had even given me some inside information into when I should strike the ladies' locker room for my best angle of attack. Truth be told, I think she was a little turned-on at the prospects of this sort of casual sex inside the usually platonic WWF employee circle.

I fiddled with my large key chain, the one which my supervisor trusted to me and that happened to open the overwhelming majority of backstage doors. If only he knew what I was using it for!

Soon I arrived and after peering around to make sure no one else was in the hallway, I pressed my ear into the grey metal door. Shockingly, I heard faint female moaning from inside. A wry grin twitched at the corners of my mouth as I recognized one of the voices as the well-endowed Torrie Wilson. The other voice was female as well and although it was also familiar, I couldn't put a name-to-moan. I wonder if Trish knew that the other WWF girls had found a way to quench their lust. Maybe she was even involved...

I quietly tried the doorknob and wasn't surprised to find it locked. I slid the correct key into the slot, then checked the hallway again to be sure I was alone. After finding I was, I gathered my courage and stepped inside the locker room.

Stacy Kiebler was gently suckling on Torrie Wilson's left breast while her hand methodically stroked the area between Torrie's legs. Both were stark naked and completely taken aback as I gently shut and locked the door behind me.

"Who the hell are you?!" Torrie yelped, drawing away from her long-legged companion and trying to cover her ample bosom with her right arm. Stacy merely rolled her eyes and made no attempt to be modest.

"This is that guy Trish was blabbering about, you dumbshit. He's got the messy brown hair and the goofy grin just like she was saying, and he has the keys for everything too." she put a hand on her hip, looking at me like I was a piece of meat ready to be hoisted above the campfire.

"Yeah...uh... that's me, all right." I barely managed to spout out. My eyes wandered all over the two of them and I had little sense to try not to make it so apparent. Stacy was quite tall, packing small but enticing breasts topped with tiny pale nipples and a trim patch of brown hair between her mile-long legs. She didn't seem in the slightest bit nervous or surprised. Torrie, on the other hand, had large Trish-sized tits that were barely obscured by her skinny arm and a completely shaven cunt. Unlike Stacy, her eyes were wide with fear and she made every attempt to hide her nudity from my prying gaze.

"We weren't doing what you think, you know." Torrie explained, "We were getting dressed."

"He's so not gonna buy that, you pea-brained retard." Kiebler cocked her head and looked over at her friend, if you could call them such.

"Okay, so maybe we were messing around. So what? What the hell do you want, anyway? Can't you see we're busy? Get out!" the words spilled out of Torrie's mouth at a pace I could hardly keep up with.

"Shut up, idiot. We could have even more fun with this guy here, don't you get it? Were you even listening to Trish's story?" Stacy seemed to get more exasperated with every passing second.

"I don't know, Stace... Can we trust him?"

"Sure you can, ladies. I won't tell a word." I wasn't sure whether I sounded confident or just desperate.

"See? He's a stand-up guy. Besides, I've been craving a real cock for way too long. Those plastic things you keep shoving in me just aren't the same." Stacy stepped up and pressed her gorgeous naked body into me. Her tiny breasts pushed against my cotton shirt and I could've sworn that I felt those little pink nipples through the fabric.

"I'm still not sure. What about babies? We'll get fired for sure if he gets one of us knocked-up!" Torrie's logic was undeniable.

"I just know I can find some other place for him to come." Stacy rubbed my rigid dick through my pants and slipped her hand inside the waistline. I gasped audibly as her warm hand caressed by bare cock. She smiled seductively, then slid to her knees and unzipped my jeans, hastily freeing my member from it's prison.

"Wow, no wonder Trish didn't mind you fucking her in the ass! This thing's pretty nice." Kiebler licked at the head, causing me to groan. Torrie timidly drew closer and peeked over her companion's shoulder. It's hard for me to say for sure, but I think she liked what she saw, because she scrambled to her knees as if something had possessed her.

Suddenly, Stacy drew my entire length into her hot mouth and began circling the crown with her tongue. Lights flared behind my eyelids as I threw my head back in ecstasy. Gathering my senses, I looked down just in time to see Wilson lean in to fondle my hairy nutsack with her tongue. She lapped at my balls as if she were Ziegfried gulping down one of those bowls of milk I'm not supposed to give him.

So there I was, two beautiful blonde women worshipping my dick with their mouths where only a day earlier I was approaching a world-record for sex-less nights. It goes to show you what a little confidence can do for a person.

Stacy drew back on my wet cock with her lips, adding her hand to the base and jerking it lightly. Torrie continued to lick at my balls, soon engulfing one of them within her mouth. I was making all sorts of animalistic noises and stroking both of their heads with each of my hands. Before long, Stacy stood and Torrie rapidly followed suit, further cementing her status as the submissive of the pair. I was dissapointed to have them abandon my woody, but it wouldn't last long.

Stacy pulled me over to the leather couch by my privates, confidently glaring at me all the way. She blew me a kiss, before bending over the arm of the sofa and exposing her perfectly-proportioned and blemish-free ass to the sky. Her hairy pussy was damp with her juices. Torrie and I stood side-by-side, mesmerized by the sight of the pink slit. Or at least I was.

"C'mon genius, fuck me." Kiebler looked over her shoulder and feigned an innocent smile.

I happily obliged, positioning myself behind her and grabbing one of her firm ass cheeks in each of my hands. Torrie obediently reached between my legs and positioned the head of my cock at the entrance to her friend's moist cunt. I pushed forward gently, feeling the lips of her pussy part and an inch of my dick slide effortlessly inside. She was very wet, and also quite warm. The sensation was like liquid velvet surrounding me, so my hormones took hold and I impaled her to the hilt in one motion. She let out a sound akin to my earlier grunts, albeit a tad more feminine in nature. I began to piston in and out of her pussy at an alarming rate, even for me.

Torrie scrambled around to the other side of the couch and shoved her bare cunt in Stacy's face. Kiebler didn't seem to mind, and began to lick methodically at the dripping lips. Torrie reached down and spread her pussy with her fingers, allowing Stacy an easier vantage point to stick her tongue as deep as possible into Wilson's love canal.

The sight of this was driving me closer to the edge. "I'm not sure how much longer I can hold out with you two." I said, honestly.

"Hold on a little longer, I want you to fuck me too." Torrie gasped, watching Stacy's probing tongue dip inside her.

"I'll try." I continued to pound away at Stacy's cunt, feeling the muscles inside grip at me relentlessly.

After a few more minutes of oral delight, Torrie stood walked over to me. I slid out of Stacy's pussy, eliciting a sound of displeasure from the freshly-fucked vixen.

Torrie blushed shyly and whispered into my ear, " Can you lie on the floor? I kinda like being on top, if that's okay."

"I live to please." I panted, nearly falling to the floor out of exhaustion.

Stacy made no move to interfere, merely contentedly watching from the couch as Torrie gently grasped my cock and lowered herself onto it. She was slightly tighter than Kiebler, but I slid in almost as easily due to the mix of female lubrication and spit from their earlier escapade. Torrie gasped and closed her eyes as she slid to the base and held there for a few seconds. Her large breasts were flushed red and I reached out to fondle one greedily. The large, erect nipple pressed against my palm as I toyed with her tit as if it were clay. It was soft and supple, but heavy from it's size.

Torrie began to raise and lower herself on me, slipping a hand down to play with her clit as she did. It wasn't long before she was moaning and yelping as she ground her cunt onto my cock. She had quickly transformed from a timid young lady to a sex-craved slut as she unabashadly rubbed her crotch and rode me like there was no tomorrow. McMahon, that bastard! Keeping these attractive TV stars from the simple pleasures of life! I re-affirmed my vow to give all the WWF starlets what they deserved.

Minutes of Torrie's pleasurable joyride passed before I began to feel the pressure build again in my gut. "I'm going to come soon." I managed to blurt out.

"Hang on, hang on!" Stacy interrupted our coupling and pushed Torrie off of me, "I wanna try something else before we're done with you." She got down beside me on all fours, leaning in to instruct me face-to-face, "Trish said it wasn't as bad as people say, so you're gonna fuck my ass."

Torrie giggled and nodded her approval, "I wanna see! I've never tried it!"

"Neither have I, believe it or not. Guys beg me to get into my ass, but I keep telling them it'll hurt." Kiebler motioned for me to get behind her, "So you'll be my first."

I crept behind her and raised myself to both knees as Torrie lay down and slid beneath me for what I suppose she thought was the best view. My balls and Stacy's cunt were staring her in the face, but she didn't seem to mind.

"Okay, go slow. I don't want any unnecessary pain here, Romeo." Stacy, like Trish before her, turned to look over her shoulder. I guess this sort of commemorative event called for all the receivers to see what they could.

Before I could make a move for my prize, Torrie grabbed my dick and slid it into her mouth, still covered in both of the girls' juices. She unleashed a torrent of saliva on me before popping it out and wiping her chin, "It needed more lube." was her explanation.

With that, I pressed the head of my cock against Kiebler's puckered porthole. I pushed forward with my hips, and watched as my little guy strained to get inside. Stacy pushed back with her ass and, with a loud squishing noise, the crown of my dick slid inside. She groaned and pulled back a little.

"It feels weird..." she trailed off, "Keep going. I think I like it."

I took my time forcing my way into her rectum, but before long I was embedded to the hilt. Her ass was incredibly tight, much like Stratus', and it pulsed around my cock as if trying to draw the cum out of me.

"Holy shit, it feels fuckin' huge!" Stacy managed to say between moans. I felt Torrie's tongue again lick at my balls, and I wondered how the view might have looked from down there.

"Okay, screw my dirty little ass hard, damnit!" Stacy ordered, and I began to obey. I drew out, feeling the suction grip at my cock, and Torrie's tongue try to keep position with my nuts. I plunged back in, causing Stacy to yelp with a mix of what sounded like pleasure and pain.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!" she cried. I would've ordinarily been worried about someone hearing us, but the feeling of her ass around my dick was too much for that particular thought to invade my mind.

I fucked her ass in earnest now, with Torrie's lips and mouth only occasionally able to find my bouncing sack. Kiebler made all sorts of gibberish noises to urge me on. Soon, the cum was once more boiling inside my shaft.

"I'm gonna cum, for real this time!" I cried out.

"I wanna taste it, give it to me!" Torrie pleaded, opening her mouth wide.

I quickly pulled my cock out of Stacy's ass and pointed it towards Torrie's mouth. Jets of white goo began shooting from the tip; most landing in Wilson's mouth but some erred in trajectory and coated her cheeks and chin. She happily accepted it all and even jerked at my anal juice-covered dick with her small hands to coax all she could from me.

When I had bestowed all the jizz I could onto her face, Stacy leaned down and kissed her friend. I could see their tongues mingling and sharing the cum, which needless to say was quite a sight.

* * *

"You'll come visit us again, won't you?" Torrie asked nervously, eyes pointed at the floor, "Please?"

"He will, babe. He sure as hell hasn't gotten enough pussy from us!" Stacy chuckled confidently.

"She's right. After that, I don't think I could resist another trip to your locker room." I replied.

"Great!" Torrie clapped her hands excitedly and a broad, wonderful smile crossed her gorgeous face.

I stepped out into the hallway, shoving my hands into my pockets in a feeble attempt to look as nonchalant as possible. Mercifully, no one was there. I strolled out to my car and fumbled with the key in the ignition.

I knew in my heart (or maybe it was my groin, who can say for certain?) that I was hooked on this whole casual-sex-with-the WWF-starlets thing. The only question was, which one would be next?

Omniangel
Omniangel
17 Followers