The Locker Room

Story Info
Is it really a normal day at the gym.
813 words
3.76
58.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
matt5211
matt5211
19 Followers

I love to swim. Everyone loves to swim. I swim for exercise. Last week I was at the gym and something extraordinary happened. Let me tell you about it.

I went to my local gym to work out. I work out about three times a week. On Mondays and Wednesdays I lift weights. Friday is my fun day I usually take a long swim. Today was that day.

I went to the locker room to get changed. I said a quick hi to a few of my buds. I got changed into my Speedo (the shorts not the underwear style). I threw all my stuff into locker 169 (my usual). I looked in the mirror I was the sexiest hunk of man I had seen myself to be in a long time. My chest was sculpted to perfection. My six pack abs were bulging out and my chiseled face looking as sexy as ever.

I went into the pool area. I took a deep breath and dove into the crystal clear water and proceeded to do around 25 laps. Whewf.

I ran back to the locker room (I always do this because of the no running signs). I took a few minutes in the hot tub to relax. I then decided I was had enough chlorine in my system and jumped out.

I went to my locker and grabbed my towel, my shampoo, and my conditioner. I always use conditioner because I hate the way my hair gets all dry if I get chlorine in it.

I went into the shower room. It was not one of those individual shower kind of deals. It was a large room with shower heads sticking out of the wall every few feet so that the mist from one just touched the other's mist. I was surprisingly the only one in there. I screamed really loud "Fuck you!" It made me feel good to hear the echo of my own voice. I know not why. I striped off my shorts. They stuck on the little bit of a boner I had as I tore them off.

I began to wash myself. I teased my penis a little so my boner was bigger because I was the only one in there. Someone else walked in.

He turned on the shower and stripped down. I turned away from him with a little embarrassment. He turned to me and said, "It's fine man I have a little bit of one two." I was like, "As long as it's cool with you it's cool with me." He chuckled.

He then moved closer to the shower next to me and we began to converse. He grabbed my conditioner and used it to fool around with his dick. I couldn't help but stare. He had a huge glorious cock. It must have been over 8 inches long uncut and probably that big around too. I looked away. He said that it was fine if I watched as long as I did it too. I didn't feel anything wrong with this. I said, "Whatever."

I started masturbating while looking at his member. He did the same. Then out of the blue he ripped my hand off of my penis and started masturbating me. I said, "Hey!" He responded, "Do you want me to stop." An intense pleasure dwelled over my body, "Y... No." I then instinctively grabbed his. It was weird feeling an uncircumcised penis compared to my own.

I felt his dick slip out of my hand. I moaned and opened my eyes. He was blowing me. Fuck yeah. My cock was not particularly large but he fit the whole thing in his mouth. This was one of the most amazing feelings I had ever had. He was so much better than my girlfriend. He breathed, "Your turn."

I said to myself what the hell. I knelt down slowly feeling his hot body as I went down. I stopped for a second. I retracted the foreskin of his penis and kissed the head of his huge cock. I started sucking. I tasted his sweet precum.

I then went down to his balls and licked them. I went down to his asshole and licked it clean. He screamed, "Put it in! Put it in!"

I put a little more conditioner on my dick and slowly stuck it in. He said, "Harder, harder." I butt-fucked him as hard as I could. I grabbed his dick and ran hand up and down it as fast as I could.

I felt my balls tighten and he said, "Almost there." I exploded into his ass. The cum was flowing everywhere and then soon after I saw him shoot halfway across the shower hall. I pulled out and went down and licked his dick again sucking the excess semen out of it.

He said, "Same time next week?"

matt5211
matt5211
19 Followers