The Locker Room Ch. 01

Story Info
High School guy gets caught in the girl's locker room...
6.8k words
4.43
138.5k
63
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All persons in this text who participate in sexual actions of any kind are above the age of 18.

*****

Jake Bridges is an average high school guy. Starting his senior year, and having just passed his 18th birthday, he's feeling on top of the world. He's not that popular, but he has his group of close friends since 9th grade, and he's happy to finally see the end of all this miserable school work. Even though he has an entire school year left, he's already mentally checked out. Of everything except girls, that is.

Jake's never been a real ladies man. He's got the looks, and could definitely land a good looking girlfriend if he tried, but he's always been too nervous to commit. He's been getting more confident as the years have gone by, and seeing as this is his senior year, he's getting bolder. He's been eying one girl in particular for quite a while now: Jenny Oliver.

Jenny is the epitome of a nice girl; she's sweet, kind, lovely, well-mannered, and at the top of her class. She has medium length natural red hair and light freckles, wears glasses, and unlike most of the other senior girls, dresses conservatively and respectfully. Jake has seen some of the bad-boy, jock types joking about her behind her back, talking about ways to take advantage of her, but as far as he knows, she's never been in a relationship with anyone.

Because of his class schedule, Jake doesn't have too many opportunities to see Jenny. He's only even got classes scheduled for about 2/3rds of the day; the rest of the time he is free to do what he pleases. He's decided that he is going to try to spend some of that time getting to know Jenny better. Recently, he's talked with her a bit, and they are starting to become familiar with each other, but they are far away from calling each other friends.

-

Over the following 2 months, Jake and Jenny grew closer, close enough to have lunch together, watch movies on weekends, and generally hang out together. While Jake is interested in Jenny as a relationship partner, Jenny just thinks of Jake as a nice friend. Thoughts of a relationship between them have briefly crossed her mind a few times, but she never really gave them much attention.

-

After weights class one day, Jake walks into the men's locker room, only to be greeted by Travis Goldman, the 'all-star' football quarterback, walking around nude, sporting a full erection. Jake has never had a homosexual thought cross his mind, but seeing this man's obvious sign of arousal made his penis start to twitch.

"Hey, 'Jank'," said Travis, dredging up memories of the demeaning nickname Jake's had ever since freshman year, "come to get your daily fill of naked guys?" A few boys around them chuckled.

Jake rebutted, "No, but it looks like you did, Travis. Why are you hard in the guy's locker room? Trying to show off or something?"

Travis said, "Check this out, and you'll be too." Travis shows Jake his phone. It is playing a video of a blonde, nude teenage girl, lying on a bed, provocatively forcing household objects into her vagina, moaning loudly. Her current object is a large bottle, which is causing her to squirm around in her chair.

"Cindy sexted this too me last night," Travis said, "She said she was lonely and since I wasn't around, she had to make do. Figures it'd take a bottle of that size to match up with me," Travis says with a cocky tone as he quickly strokes his hard penis a few times, imitating intercourse with Cindy.

"Dude keep that to yourself," Jake said, pushing the phone away, "we don't need to know about every bimbo you're doing..." He called her a bimbo, but Jake really did find Cindy attractive, especially when she was putting things between her legs...

"Oh yeah, well you'll love this one then! Tonight, I'm going to be having some fun with that cute little redhead cunt Jenny Oliver. Only she doesn't know it yet. I'll let you know tomorrow if she's natural..."

Jake is not known to be a tough guy, and Travis is much stronger than he is, so he tries to choose his words carefully. He wants to be threatening, without provoking a physical fight.

"Travis," Jake says in a firm, but not overly threatening tone, "Jenny is my friend. She's a nice girl, and she doesn't need someone like you screwing up her life. Stay away from her. Find some other girl to bang."

Travis laughs, "Hey everyone," raising his voice and extending his arms to gather everyone's attention, "Jake here's got a crush on Jenny Oliver! Who says I should bang her just to make him angry?' Travis looks around, waiting for a response. The crowd of half-dressed young men cheers "Yeah! Do her! Bang her for me!"

Jake's hearts skips a beat. Fears wells up inside him that Travis is going to hurt Jenny, and that scares him in many ways.

"You listen to me, Travis! I'm not going to let you-"

"Whoa, whoa there. Calm down, Jakey boy. I'm just messing around. I'm not going to have sex with your girlfriend..."

In his head, Jake thinks "She's not my girlfriend," but doesn't say it out loud.

"...as long as you do one thing for me."

Jake swallows hard. He would do anything to protect Jenny, and Travis seems to know it.

Travis smiles. "Jake, I want you to sneak in to the girl's locker room and steal Cindy's panties for me. I tried to get them last time I did her, but she wouldn't let me. Just a small token to remember her by..."

Jake thinks, "Yeah right, you mean to show every guy around school..." He doesn't know what to do. If he complies with Travis' ludicrous demand, not only will he be stealing, but also sneaking into the girl's locker room! Jake has no idea how he would even do it.

As if he could read Jake's mind, Travis says, "I have a plan to get you in. All you have to do is wait until everyone clears out, sneak into the coach's office, climb up through the maintenance hatch in the ceiling, cross over to the girl's side of the building, drop down, get into Cindy's locker and steal the panties. I even have her locker combination! It'll be a piece of cake. So, you in?"

Jake stares at the wall, deeply thinking over his difficult choice: risk his reputation to protect Jenny, or play it safe and possibly get her hurt by Travis.

Travis urges him, "Jenny's looking better and better by the second. You decided yet?"

Jake gulps, mumbles a few obscenities, and finally says, "Fine, I'll do it."

"That's a good decision there, Jake-o. Good luck. The coaches have a meeting today at 3:15, right after school. At that time, the sports teams are all out practicing. That is your best bet. See you tomorrow," Travis said, winking at Jake. He wrote the information Jake needed on a small piece of paper, handed it to him, and walked off towards the showers.

Jake feels a shiver run up his spine. In about 2 hours, he is going to steal Cindy's panties from the girl's locker room. Needless to say, Jake didn't do very well in the rest of that day's classes.

-

Jake looked nervously at his watch. His last class was wrapping up, and it was almost 3 o'clock. He was dreading what he was about to do. He was just as nervous then as he was his first day of high school. He was mad at himself for getting into this mess, but he knows that he has to protect Jenny. "It will be worth it," he tells himself, not fully believing it.

The next 15 minutes feel like an eternity. He slowly walks around campus, killing time before he can get this over with. He's got butterflies in his stomach, he's anxious, and he nervously glances at everyone that passes by, as if they would suddenly catch on to his plan and foil it.

Making his way towards the gym, next to the locker rooms, he sees both the male and female coaches walk out of their respective rooms, almost simultaneously, greet one another, and then head off toward what Jake assumes to be a staff meeting. Looking around, he sees that the sports teams are already practicing on their fields. After waiting a few more minutes to be safe, he casually walks into the men's locker room.

To his relief and astonishment, it is empty. He was sure that some guys would be in there to make his plan more difficult. After checking to make sure he was alone, Jake entered the coach's office. The door was unlocked. He got lucky this time.

According to Travis, there was supposed to be a ceiling access somewhere in the storage closet inside the office. Sure enough, above some stacked boxes, there was a small hatch meant for maintenance access into the area above the ceiling. Jake slowly climbed up. He looked over his back twice, to make sure he'd covered his tracks well enough. He'd have to come back through here to get out after he had the prize.

After climbing through and closing the access hatch, the space was nearly pitch-black. There were some eerie shadows from the edges of the room beneath him, causing light to streak in across the beams and cross-braces. Luckily, there was a makeshift walkway of floorboards which went directly between the access hatch on the men's side and the similar hatch on the women's side, also splitting off toward the other ends of the building.

Unfortunately for Jake, there was not enough light for him to see the low beam in front of him. Even though he was crawling on all fours, he hit his forehead straight on the beam. He felt dizzy for a few seconds, but his clarity of thought returned shortly.

When he found the handle to the access hatch leading into the women's side of the building, his heart jumped. His pulse had already been steadily quickening throughout this event, but the added adrenaline caused it to surge. Carefully and quietly, he moved down the ladder. There was just enough light for him to find his way down to the closet door. Peeking out through it, he confirmed that the office was empty. "One step closer," he thought.

Jake crawled on his belly to the office door. The door had a large window towards the top, so that the coach could look out and monitor the locker room. Jake used this window to make sure the coast was clear. He couldn't see anyone, but at his angle, he couldn't see the entire room. He would have to take a chance that someone might be out of his line of sight.

The girl's locker room, nearly a mirror-image of the boy's, consisted of 3 double-sided columns of lockers, split up into 2 rows, with walkways in-between. The middle section was empty, serving as a slightly-raised platform, where lockers could be added later. There was also a section of toilets and showers on the far left side. Jake snuck out of the office, quickly peered around the corner that he couldn't see, and confirmed that no one was there. He was safe. For now. He needed to hurry, before anyone from the sports teams came back.

He moved quick, realizing that his best option was to get in and out before anyone returned. After a bit of searching, he found Cindy's locker number. Using the code written by Travis, he dialed in her combination, having to repeat it a second time because of his shaky hands, and opened her locker. Inside were her book bag, purse, sweater, long jeans, a blouse, casual shoes, and some other small items. Her underwear was nowhere to be found.

Jake started to put everything back into her locker as he found it. As he was about half-way through, he heard the sound of a girl humming.

He froze.

After a few seconds of continued humming, he peered around the corner of the lockers. He caught a glimpse of a blonde girl draping some clothes and a towel over the low shower wall. By the sound of her humming, he thought it was Cindy. He'd talked with her a few times, and seen her on Travis's video, but never really got to know her. He did know enough to recognize her voice. At least, he thought he did. He snuck up to the wall that divided the locker area from the showers. With every ounce of stealth he had, he peeked over the wall.

It was Cindy.

He saw the nude backside of a tall, blonde-haired girl just starting to wet her hair from the overhead shower. It was her. And she was mesmerizing. Her shoulders curved down into a gorgeous thin midsection, which bowed out into a sexy curvaceous butt. He followed her smooth crack down between her legs, and saw the faint outline of her puffy pussy lips. It seemed like an eternity just staring at her sex, having thoughts about Travis fucking her, making her cum with his hard cock, which he had seen but a few hours ago. The thought of them together was intoxicating.

He slowly ducked back down, not wanting to leave, but fear had snapped him out of his stupor.

Suddenly, he realized that he had hit the jackpot. Cindy draped her panties over the shower wall with the rest of her clothes! Jake was less than a foot away. He worked up the courage to slowly reach for her panties. She couldn't see him or his hand, but he was worried that she would see her clothes moving.

Her panties were under her shirt and bra, but on top of her pants. He slowly pulled out her panties, trying not to move the rest of her clothing. The silk panties slid out smoothly. Jake was starting to think this was going to work. And then everything went horribly wrong.

He pulled too hard, or too quick, he didn't know which, and the entire pile of clothes fell forward, toward Cindy, and into the shower. In his fright, he let go of her panties as well, losing the prize that he was after in the first place. Cindy immediately let out a squeal, surprised by the falling clothes. She said, "oh great, now my clothes are all wet. Is someone there?"

Before she finished her first sentence, Jake was turning, getting up from his crouched position on the ground to make a run for the office. As he was launching from his low stance, his left foot slipped out from behind him, and he fell backwards and to the left, crashing his head right into the shower wall. This, combined with the trauma he experienced earlier on the beam in the ceiling, caused him to collapse, losing consciousness quickly. The last thing he remembers is Cindy gasping, followed by the emotions of dread and terror.

-

He awakes feeling a cold, hard surface on his back, his eyes yet to adjust. When his vision starts to return, in horror, he sees a group of teenage girls, all looking down at him. Some looked angry, some only had a look of confusion. They were all wearing various amounts of clothing; some were fully clothed, some were wearing gym outfits, and a few were only in bath towels. It was evident that any thoughts of stealth had now flown out the window. He tries to rub his eyes, but his hands have been tied outward. So have his legs.

Jake has been hastily tied to four corners of the raised platform in the middle of the girl's locker room, using lightweight, stretchy bags that were meant to hold sports equipment. As he gained a stronger sense of his surroundings, a girl spoke out above the crowd.

"Jake, do you want to tell us what the hell you are doing in the girl's locker room? Do you know how much trouble you are in?" Jake now recognizes the girl to be Jessica Parker, the head of the volleyball team. A strong leader, both on and off the court. She seems to be taking charge in this situation; it is likely that she gave the commands to tie him up as well.

"Hey, dunderhead, you hear me? What are you doing in here?" Jessica asked, raising her voice.

Jake was at a loss for words. He decided that he was going to tell the truth, but he had to do it in the right way.

Jake started with, "You aren't going to believe this..."

Jessica interrupted, "this is going to be good." The other girls mumbled agreement. They were all gathering around Jake, just as before, forming a circle.

"Yeah..." Jake mumbled. He cleared his throat, and then started from the beginning. He told them how he has feelings for Jenny, and how Travis threatened her, and blackmailed Jake into stealing Cindy's panties. He left out the part of the provocative video of Cindy masturbating. "No need to cause more trouble," he thought.

All of the girls started saying things to each other, but the crowd again fell silent when Jessica spoke.

"You think that gives you the right to sneak into here and steal our underwear? For all we know, you took pictures of all of us naked to share with your friends, or worse." The last part stirred up a flurry of talking from the crowd.

This was not sounding good. Jake was starting to get nervous that they were missing the point of this.

"Listen, I didn't want to do this," Jake pleaded, "but Travis said he would hurt Jenny if I didn't get her panties!"

Jessica responded, almost yelling, "So you're just going to do what he says? You should've taken it like a man instead of violating our privacy. You shouldn't have come in here."

Another girl walked up and whispered something into Jessica's ear, and then backed away smiling.

Jessica smiled as well, saying, "yeah, Becky. I like that idea. Girls, take his pants!"

Jake's eyes went wide with fear. He started bucking around, trying to fend off the attackers. One of the stronger girls sat right down on his stomach to hold him down, facing him. This effectively subdued his movements. Her legs were opened up directly toward his face. If she were not wearing any clothes, he'd be staring right at her pussy.

"Like that, panty boy?" said the girl, knowing the view he had. Jake looked away, intimidated by her abruptness. The others had now pulled his pants down toward his ankles, but his legs were still tied. Jessica instructed to get a utility knife from the coach's desk. Shortly thereafter, they recklessly cut his jeans right off, shredding them into several pieces. In the process, the knife slipped, creating a small gash down the side of Jake's left leg. It was barely bleeding, but it hurt nonetheless. The girl got off his chest, and they followed suit with his shirt. In a matter of 30 seconds, he was now in only his boxers, and his clothes had been shredded.

Throughout this process, most of the girls were standing back, like an audience in a circular arena. The bulge of his penis was clear through his boxers, especially because he was lying flat, helpless to do anything more than wiggle around. There were whistles and laughter around. The flamboyant nature of the girls surprised Jake. Does this kind of thing happen often?

Once he was firmly secured, and almost completely exposed, Jessica walked up to him, looked him up and down, and kneeled down by his face with a wicked smile. Turning around, she said, "take some pics of us, girls!"

Incredibly fast, nearly every girl had a smartphone in her hand, taking pictures of Jessica and Jake. Jessica was smiling seductively, moving into different poses around him.

For one pose, Jessica hopped on top of Jake in a 69 pattern, and exhaled her breath on his boxer-clad penis. She was wearing tight red booty-shorts, which were now staring him right in the face. The view, combined with the heat on his cock, made him start to get hard.

"Hey, it looks like he likes it!" yelled Jessica, which earned her a flourish of cheers and whistles from the crowd. "Hey, throw me that box cutter!"

Jakes heart skipped a beat. He feared that she was going to use it on his manhood. All he could see was the sexy view of her rear end, but he was hardly concerned with that at the moment.

He tried to move around to set himself free.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you," said Jessica, extending the blade on the utility knife. Jake went absolutely still. She cut off his boxers quickly, which frightened Jake because he couldn't see what she was going. He felt the cold air on his cock. The girls cheered even louder. He couldn't believe what has happening.

She finished, and threw the knife, along with his shredded boxers, to the crowd of girls. A few of them grabbed for his undergarments, wanting to play with them. Now fully exposed, Jake was approaching full mast. He was scared, but the bizarre nature of the situation was most definitely erotic. Most of the girl's eyes were locked on his cock. Some had their phones out, recording videos and taking pictures for the world to see.

12