The Locker Room (He Is Here!!)

Story Info
Lil's real sensual locker room break.
635 words
2.71
8.8k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 12/15/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Written in collaboration by
jes_da_man & LittleOne

Wednesday, June 12, 2002 - 3:11:30 PM

---------------------------

I left my desk and headed for the locker room. It's only 50 feet away, but it seemed to take forever to get there, since I felt an unquenchable ache between my legs.

"Oh God how I need you," I moaned to myself.

I walked into the locker room and turned on the light. The illumination emitting from it was rather bright so I turned and dimmed the light a bit. Turning back around, I looked around to be sure there was no one else there, and then turned again, and locked the door.

My hands immediately began to unbutton my uniform top, as I stood there in this quiet refuge. When it lay open, exposing my bra and the nakedness of my chest and belly to the cool air, one hand slipped into the waist band of my pants. I leaned back against the wall next to the door, and closed my eyes.

"He is here," I thought to myself. "Watching... He sees me."

I was so wet. I was so excited.

I walked over to the bench and stepped across it, a leg on either side. I slid down the bench until my back was against the wall. I arch my back as my fingers touched the swollen bud of my sex, and I moaned...

"Did he hear me?" I thought? "Yes he can hear me, I know he can."

Through my bra, I pinched the nipple on one breast as my other hand explored the warm moist area between my legs. But needing much more, I looked around for something to assist me in my play...

"Ahhh!" I said as I felt in my pocket. "My afternoon snack... a firm, not quite ripe banana... yummm... perfect..."

I slowly slipped the banana under the waist band of my uniform and my panties. I had no trouble sliding it in. I was wet all ready. Slowly at first I began to slide it in and out. Moaning more and more.

"Shhhh" I heard... it was him... keeping me quiet.

Faster and faster, I plunged the fruit deeper.

"Oh god!" I moaned...

With my eyes closed, I felt him watching, so I spread my legs wider so he could see even better.

In no time at all, I could feel my love juices running down my ass, and I stood quickly and removed my pants and panties. Almost naked I stood there. One leg up on the bench the other on the floor. The banana buried deep inside me. I rubbed my clit faster. My legs clinched and unclenched wildly as if to capture my lover between them.

My back arched and I threw my head back as I started to cum... Then to my surprise, I heard someone coming down the hall... but there was no way on earth I could stop, I was cumming... I was cumming!

I don't have any idea how long I was caught up in the ecstasy of my climax, for I had momentarily lost any track of time. But as I started to regain my sense of reality, I moaned his name... and I swear I saw a movement... did he step from the shadows? I could almost see him standing there. Watching me.

Then suddenly, there's a knock at the door...

"Just a minute," I do my best to calmly say. "I will be done in just a minute."

I lay across the bench, with my body quivering... shivering... trembling...

"Ummm." I say as I lick my juices from my fingers. I know how he likes me to do that.

My pussy contracts.

"Ummm, one more time?" I smile and say.

Well maybe not...

Time to go...

END OF 'He Is Here!'