The Locker Room Seduction

Story Info
Tanya finds herself engulfed in passion at her local gym.
3.4k words
3.96
22.5k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Molove
Molove
4 Followers

She began her new job as the front desk attendant in hopes of becoming a personal trainer. Tanya knew his smell right when he entered the gym every day at 10 pm on the dot. He wore a nappy beard, possibly trimmed, but it suited his chiseled jawline. His musk beat back any other that dared to contest. It was the distinct smell of musky wood, oak to be exact. It was if he had been splashed in the sun with a fine scotch. He was almost addictive, intoxicating, warm.

She recognized the distinct notes of chocolate, tobacco, and man. His smell was an expensive formula no doubt, and judging by the way strutted into the gym in a new Brioni suit everyday She knew he could afford it. But the question that loomed, Was she pathetic for digging through the sweaty bin of towels to finally find his? To smell his smell moistened her in an instant. Everyone else was nearly grey to her senses, the meant absolutely nothing. The day was invested with the images of Athletic men with their well-toned thighs and irresistible dick prints plastered to their expensive sweatpants.

It wasn't working. Her body was betraying her wishes. Frustrated, she closed her eyes and collapsed against the painted brick wall of the changing room, hating the realization that she hadn't had sex in the past 21 months (it could have been longer she most likely had lost track). She knew the risk, but the reward was worth it.

It wasn't entirely her fault that she hadn't. Working as a front desk attendant in one of the most exclusive fitness clubs in the country was quite demanding and tedious. None the less she did partake in the visual offerings the club had to offer. Despite how many sexy men she met every day at her desk, she hardly had the interest to take their offer to meet them in their hotel rooms or call them after their often short vacation at the juice bar. Her excuse had always been the early hours she had to be at her desk and the exhaustion she felt when she closed very late in the night.

Well, exhaustion wasn't what she felt at the moment. She could feel inexplicable excitement creeping through her thighs and often getting her toes to cringe with anxiety. Her breasts tingled, while her nipples grew tight against the spandex fabric of her workout bra.

She was in the changing room, dammit! She was supposed to change into her workout outfit, join the rest of the women down the hall and spend the next few hours pretending to get it a light workout, but mostly waste time eye checking the athlete's peacocking throughout the gym. However, her mind had become fuzzy lately with images that she was too shocked to speak of. While her left hand held on to the nearest wall to keep her steady, her other hand had already left her side to caress her own thighs, slowly reaching up to trace the soft lips between her legs.

Snap out of it! Just fucking snap out of it, Tanya! She muttered.

Tanya tried her to best of her abilities. She grunted out loud and jerked her hands away from her clit before she'd manage to tear a hole through her own pants. She was surprised no one had made their way past her with all of the noise she was making. She gently rested her back against the wall and closed her eyes, trying fervently to even out her breaths.

The small, silent employee changing room could be her saving grace. Tanya concentrated on the soft winding sound from the air vent to no avail, she became distracted by focusing on the trance music that sounded so far off, blaring from the gym floor down the long passageway.

She was finally making progress the warmth, deep inside her, began to cool. Moans, soft but clear. Her ears picked up on soft sounds emanating from the wall behind her.

"What the...!"

Her body unconsciously jerked away from the wall in astonishment, while her eyes widened with concern for her sanity. Had she imagined the soft moan or perhaps it had been her own? She tried to convince herself but brazenly, she inched slowly towards the wall again, pressing her pierced ear against it, listening attentively.

The sounds waned, then she heard nothing. There wasn't any sound in the changing room except for the loud beat of her heart and the soft breeze from the vent. Stubbornly getting close, Tanya placed her ear to the wall and froze when she finally heard it again.

Cringing wood, soft whimpering, and random groans. The chorus of endless moans that seemed to come from multiple.

She still found it hard to believe her own ears. She was at the gym. Although she did catch the spin instructor blowing one of the security guards once. This was different, there weren't any rooms in the direction that the sounds were coming from. There were more than seven large rooms in the entire building with various workout equipment and athletic supplies.

Perhaps the voices she could hear belong to some of the men and women who were busy panting as they worked out their various programs. But these were sound of passion for sure.

As much as she would love to believe her own explanations, Tanya's eyes began to dart nervously around the changing room, looking for exit doors apart from the main one that led to the passageway. The warmth began to fill her body again. Seeing that there wasn't one, she glanced around more nervously, checking for windows, empty plug holes... anything that she could see through to confirm everything that went on beyond the wall.

The roof! She almost yelled to herself as her gaze finally went above her. She didn't think twice about it. Anxiously, she reached for one of the benches around her and placed it just beneath the movable slab above her. As soon as she was able to push that out of the way, creating an opening for herself, she glanced around her one last time and hurriedly leaped herself from the bench into the roof.

It was dark, narrow and a bit dusty up there but Tanya hardly took note of these distractions.

Immediately she was able to crouch on her palms, knees, and toes, she inched forward, listening attentively until her ears could catch on the moans again, this time more clearly.

They were echoing from various rooms beneath her, especially those that were beside the changing room that she had just left. Tanya was confounded though. She had frequented the gym for as long as she could remember and apart from the changing room, there were only two other rooms down the passageway and those were the toilet and the storage room. If there were more rooms, their entrance doors must have been built along secret passageways.

Still thinking about these and forcefully crawling through the little space on the roof, Tanya finally froze as she found what she was looking for - a small peephole! There was a slab like the one she had pushed out of the way earlier to get herself to the roof but this time around, it was slightly opened. Light slithered in from the roof to the room beneath it. Gently, Tanya crawled towards it and winced, getting her vision to adjust to the view beneath her.

She had hoped that she would find nothing in order to get rid of her racing heart as well as the growing desire inside of her but it seemed that wasn't going to happen. Immediately, she could hear loud groans rhyming with the flipping sounds of whips latching against the flesh; and that was before she noticed two naked women and a single naked man in the center of the room. The man was tied on all fours with his knees to the ground and his naked ass poised towards the grinning women.

"More, you whores!" He was yelling at them. "Don't fucking stop. Don't just fucking...!"

The women were each holding horsewhips they flipped the leather ends over his butts before he could mutter more words. He groaned loudly in pain at them then and nodded, obviously seeking more unbridled pleasure.

As the women's whips came for his naked flesh again, Tanya couldn't help reaching down for her own naked ass with her fingers. She glared at the man's dangling cock and balls between his thighs, fascinated by the way they clenched and jolted excitedly each time the women whipped him.

At some point, one of the women threw her whip to the floor and approached him aggressively. She latched her palm onto his face, earning a weird loud grin from him. Afterward, she held up his head and placed it between her legs, getting him to suck on her dripping cunt.

"I am your whore, aren't I?" She chuckled, obviously making a jest of him. "Now, clean all that cum off your whore's pussy." She said. "Make me wetter than I already am, you cunt."

Tanya couldn't believe any man would want to be treated as this man was. Instead of gasping in shock though, her body reacted boldly, forcing her to touch herself...to pull down her pants and focus on the growing itch between her thighs.

She reached for her cunt with her index finger shamelessly. By the time she thrust in deep, holding back a gratifying moan, she could see that the other woman joined the first and they were already taking turns to twirl their wet cunts over the man's trembling lips. At some point, the first woman turned and buried the man's face in between her ass, getting him to fuck her butthole with his tongue.

Each one of them was insane and Tanya felt she was part of their sinful adventure already. She felt her legs shuddering gratifyingly as she fingered herself raucously, adding another finger to fill her pussy hole.

Beneath her, the scene was getting more tense and aggressive as the man had suddenly closed his teeth over the clit of one of the women. Angry at him, both women had hit his face at the same time, scratching and cursing at him until his body lunged to the floor, exhausted.

They wouldn't let go of him. Tanya gasped with pleasure as they reached for his hardening fat cock instantly and squeezed remorselessly, getting more groans to slip off his lips. The first woman spat on his white cock while her partner jerked and squeezed until she finally guided the shaft deep into her throat with a beaming smile.

"Oh my God!"

It was the man. Tanya had assumed that he was too spent to respond to the tortures from them but he suddenly seemed to have more strength inside of him. He jerked endlessly, failingly trying to free his hands and legs as the second woman sucked and nibbled.

"Stay still." The first woman yelled, focusing on his balls.

She bit on each one and pulled with her teeth while the other woman began to choke on the man's cock, getting it to slip deeper into her throat with foam bubbling with each stroke.

Tanya couldn't look anymore. She closed her eyes and let go of the control she had desperately been holding on to. She dipped two fingers into her own cunt and thrust rapidly. She lost her breath a couple of times as electrifying jolts coursed through her spine. She needed to see more, she needed to get closer.

Still having her fingers deep in her cunt, she crawled forward hurriedly, looking for more peepholes...for more secret sex rooms in the building.

She was some feet away from the previous room when she found another opening in the roof. This time around, it was a tiny hole, probably drilled into the roof by a nail during the renovation. She didn't bother to figure how it hadn't been repaired over the years. Instead, she laid flat on her chest, getting her breasts to plaster against the slab.

In the room, a man in loosened shorts was hurriedly reaching for a woman who briskly positioned her well-molded ass in front of him. She buried her fingers in the sheets of the bed they were both kneeling on and moaned excitedly, obviously looking forward to having the man's cock deep into her cunt.

The man, a burly, muscular African American, who she had dreamed about held on tight to her waist and plunged his dick deep into her without bothering to get rid of his shorts. The walls echoed with her moans afterward as she began to move with him, meeting his thrusts with her own and getting him to fill her entire hole with his massive cock.

Everything was too much for Tanya Her back arched up against the top of the crawl space. She wanted him and only him, It is just too damn much to watch! She closed her eyes again and focused on her own pleasure. The space was so small she could only manage to it insert her fingers into her pussy just past the first knuckle of each finger. It was just enough to keep going. This was torture she thought. More jolts coursed through her body as her fingers repeated shallow dips in and out, this time faster and fiercer. Her palms burned with the strain, her fingers began to numb.

Before she could control it, moans slipped off her lips while her body shook unusually, welcoming her climax. Unable to stop fingering herself, she reached for her clit with her thumb at the same time and rubbed it tenderly until her thighs clutched together in ecstasy, cum squirting down her legs as she came.

For a second, she didn't move. She felt she couldn't breathe either. When she finally felt her chest slowly rising and falling as her breath became even, she glanced through the peephole again to find the man and woman in each other's arms, savoring their rippling climax.

Smiling, Tanya turned slowly and began to crawl back to the changing room.

She had found secret rooms no one in the gym had probably found before. Whoever was running the operation, they obviously wouldn't know that she knew about everything now.

And god help her, she wasn't going to tell anyone about it either.

She was going to be back alone and this time around, there would be more than her own fingers dipping raucously into her cunt.

As she began to crawl out of the crevice she noticed a small red light on above her dim but present. A camera, how the fuck didn't I notice it, Tanya thought. Just then a faint sound of man's voice came through "tonight your wish comes true" the deep voice repeated.

Tanya made her way into the Men's Locker room as if she didn't know the last gym-goer was still there. Her mind still playing out her fantasies with each step forward.

She was ready to meet her man. She witnessed what he was capable of. A giddiness swept over her, Tanya's heart began to race as she inched closer inside the musty locker room, the smell of Axe body spray and Her sudden doubt nearly made her turn tail and going back to the front desk. But no she was staying to get what she needed, what she yearned for daily.

There wasn't a day that went by since she saw him that she hadn't fantasized about fucking him raw. As the water slowly retreated to a slow drop in them he tilted floor she had waited for this opportunity, this addiction that had engulfed her psyche needed to be fulfilled.

She heard the lone shower come to a dripping halt.

The thin curtains rustling on the other side of the wall that separated the lockers from the showers. She quickly grabbed a few stray towels left by the stalls and pretended to be straightening stuff up and then turned around with a shocked look on her face.

"I am SO sorry I didn't realize anyone was still here," she said quickly. Her face gave off a playful distinction as she eyed his strong wet body, still steaming from the air. It smelled musty and wet clean The scent of black soap wafts outside the shower.

His dark eyes were wide as he stared at her, "I'm...sorry, I uh, guess I am running a little late tonight," he stammered a little, making sure the towel around his waist was secure. Are you new here right? She averted his gaze and replied, yes I just started last week. He smiled, "why are you here?" His smirk held steady, he inched closer to Tanya's body.

Well, I have to clean up before I... She couldn't help but catch his glance. He knew why and she knew he was all ears. She eyed his chocolate skin, damp with water from the shower still, his long black hair was slicked back with water. She longed to see his darker skin in contrast with hers.

She hesitated a moment and made as if to walk out, then paused, "Ya know, preferred Gym Members can get a few after-hours perks if one wished," she turned carefully to face him again.

She saw the comprehension dawn on him and his eyes dance over her as if to make sure she was offering what he THOUGHT she was. She only nodded very slowly and took a few steps closer to him, she saw his breath hitch, "I mean you'll have to put in a little extra work, but I think the payoff is worth it."

Now he laughed softly, "Oh yeah? What kind of work exactly?"

"I have been picturing your mouth on my pussy since the first time you stepped through that door," she told him bluntly.

"I..." he blinked and she watched the towel rise with his arousal. `

"You wanna eat my pussy don't you?" she purred stepping closer to him now her fingers reaching out to pull away the towel, so they could lightly dance along his thick hard cock.

"Yes," he breathed out, sinking to his knees in front of her.

She shuttered and shimmied out of her shorts then tugged her shirt off over her head. He drew in a breath peering up at her, hesitantly his hands skated up her legs then he hooked one over his shoulder. He sharply nips her inner thigh using teeth and tongue, and she gasped, her hands tangling in his locks as he kissed up her thigh.

She massaged his scalp and squirmed as his lips made their way frustratingly closer to where she wanted them to be, but far too slowly. Finally, she felt his warm lips press against her quickly moistening core and she hummed in pleasure. Her hands gripping his wet locks.

She tasted amazing against his tongue as it danced through her folds. His moist mouth and the wetness of her pussy began to stream down her warm thighs. This was not how he expected to end his workout session but it was definitely welcomed. He his lips wrapped around her clit and his tongue flickered over it. His hands slid up to grip her shapely ass, to hold her still.

"Oh God, yes, that feels so good," she panted out, hands tugging uselessly at his thick hair in desperation. She was quickly being pushed to her climax, but suddenly he drew away and she made a frustrated sound, "Don't stop..." she whined at him, but he grinned at her and rose to his feet and pushed her against the wall.

"I'm going to fuck you?" he mumbled in a husky voice Very certain of himself.

"I know," she gasped, as their lips locked in combat.

He lifted her slim body against the cold wall, it sent shivers up her spine as his hot temperature pressed her against, sheathing himself in her in one swift movement, he gasped at how wet she was. The sound she made was divine, and she was wrapped around him so tight, and her walls were slick.

"F-fuck, you're so tight," he growled thrusting into her with a wild yet controlled abandon, she'd already been so close pushing her to the edge was just that easy, but he didn't slow, even as her scream echoed through the locker rooms. No doubt anyone around could hear them, finally, he spilled his seed in her with a growl. He waited until his breathing slowed and laid his head against the cool wall, "I...uh...could get used to these...perks."

Molove
Molove
4 Followers