The Lockwell's of Virginia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One day, a couple of months after my visit to the doctor, I noticed the first of a series of signs that something was rotten in Denmark or in my case, something was not exactly as it should be with my wife.

First of all the meals she would prepare for me when I got home each day, were not as elaborate as they used to be. We were now eating a lot more simple things like cold meats and salads. Then I noticed that the house was not spic and span as it used to be a few months previously.

Of course the house was still clean, but small things like the bed not being nicely made as it had always been and the washing of clothing was not always done on time as it used to be. Even the dishes would often remain in the sink for half the day. Another thing I noticed also was that she was now much more careful with the way she would dress in the house. I couldn't explain those changes at all.

Of course I didn't make too much of a fuss over it. Then a couple of weeks later I got a terrible shock. As soon as I arrived home from work one day, she told me the dreadful news.

She was pregnant. Of course she was expecting me to be overwhelmed with joy as soon as she made that revelation to me. She was extremely exited and all smile when she said this to me, she even threw her arms around my neck and glued her lips to mine expecting me to share her joy.

" Are you happy Vincent? We will finally be a family. You will be a father and I will soon be a mother."

"It's a wonderful surprise Beth, I had almost given up hope on our capacity to have children. I know it mean a lot to you and of course I am very happy."

Deep inside I didn't know what to think yet. There were only two possibilities to her being pregnant, either the sperm test that had been done on me was wrong or my wife was cheating on me.

From that day on, Beth was living in a world of her own. She immediately made plans to remodel one of the many rooms in the house for the coming baby. She also got busy buying clothing for herself and for the baby.

The first question that I then asked myself was, who was she screwing around with? I spent many sleepless nights trying to figure this out and I always came up with the same answer. She must have been fucking around with our neighbor Sven.

After all she was home all the time and since she didn't have a car yet to drive around, she couldn't go too far from the house. Beside, I knew for a fact that Sven's wife Alexandra, would often visit her cripple mother who lived in Maple Hill about ninety miles away. Every other week she would take the train to spent a couple of days with her mom there. I had already noticed that on those days that his wife was away, Sven would remain home to experiment with his wine making in his basement. It was too much of a coincidence; I figure that he and my wife must have also been experimenting in making a baby together.

But even though she was carrying Sven's baby, she was still being so nice to me, always trying to drag me toward the couch or to our bedroom so that I could fuck her. If that was possible, she was even more willing and eager to have sex with me all the time. Anything I wanted to do with her she would agree and she eagerly participated in doing it.

Still, I knew that I had a big decision to take. Even thought I loved her very much, I had to decide on what to do. Should I get rid of her immediately or just pretend that nothing was wrong and continue having sex with her for a while longer? After all I had nothing to complain about the tremendous sex we were having. She was giving me as much of it as I wanted and more, I knew that I would never find another woman like her. Beside, she did take good care of the house and me and her cooking, when she put her heart into it, was fantastic. Therefore I took the decision of not rushing things and see what was going to happen.

Beside, if I was to leave her, I needed solid proofs of her affair. There were no DNA tests in those days; therefore I had to come up with solid proofs of their affair. Something like photos or witnesses of her actual cheating with Sven or else use the fact that I was shooting blanks, which was something that I needed to be one hundred percent sure.

Two weeks later I drove to Richmond on the pretext that I had business there and I had a doctor test my sperm count again. As expected, I was told that I was completely incapable of fathering a baby and the doctor even added that there were no hope whatsoever of that changing ever.

This only confirmed what I already knew. Beth had cuckolded me in the worst possible way; she had let another man impregnate her and she was now planning to let me raise this baby as my own.

***

I was now doing very well as a lawyer; I was also in the process of buying the law firm of which I was a partner only. That left me very little time to think about her cheating as well as to keep an eye on her. A couple of months went by without my being able to catch her in the act of fucking with Sven. I was still devastated by what she had done to me but at the same time my anger had abated a little.

Every time I would get home from work Beth would lift her shirt and partly pull down her skirt -- no well manners housewife would wear slack then -- and she would ask me to pass my hand over her belly to see if I could find any increase in the swelling of her belly compared to the previous day. But one thing she didn't realized was that each and every time I would look at her pregnant form, I would experience all sort of emotions.

First I would feel more anger building deep inside. Here was my loving wife standing in front of me and asking me to feel her pregnant belly that had an other man's baby growing in it while she pretended it was mine. Each time she did that, I couldn't prevent myself from imagining her and Sven together laughing at me and making jokes about me. Then many questions would form in my mind.

Where did they fuck?

How many times each week were they doing it?

Did she find much pleasure each time she was fucking him or had she done it only once so that she could get pregnant?

What did they do exactly together?

Did she beg him to fuck her more often, like she did to me?

What about his cock, was he bigger than me?

Were they still fucking now that he had impregnated her?

While having these thoughts, I would experience a maelstrom of emotions ranging from rage to self-pity and passing through curiosity and love. Yes I still loved her

I soon got the answer to that last question when I came home from my office one day in the middle of the day so as to get documents that I needed. By that time she was in her third month of pregnancy.

The previous year I had had a contractor build an extension to our house over the large garage that was attached to it. I needed a place as a home office and I had it built above the twin garage behind our house and connected to it. My home office had a door leading to the hall of the second story of the house and it also had an entrance with a staircase from inside the garage itself.

On that day, I drove my car into the garage as I usually did. But since it was my intention to leave as soon as I had those documents that I needed, I entered my home office using the staircase inside the garage.

Documents in hand, I was about to leave by the same way I had entered when I heard strange noises coming from the other side of the door leading to the hall of the house.

It then hit me. I already knew that Alexandra had left the previous day to be with her cripple mother. I suddenly realized that what I was hearing was the noise that my cheating wife was making while fucking. At that very moment, she was probably fucking the bastard next door, and doing it in our house.

After depositing the documents that were still in my hands on top of my desk, I quietly opened the door leading to the hall and I went inside. The racket they were making was now much louder and I could clearly distinguish both of their voices. She was begging him to go faster while he kept on grunting like a grizzly in search of food.

As soon as I was half a dozen feet from the first open bedroom door, I knew that they were in that bedroom. I even felt a little relief knowing that they were not in the bedroom that I was sharing with my wife. The door was half opened so I placed myself in such a way so that I could peek inside the room through the vertical crack between the door and the jam.

Beth was naked on her hands and knees in the middle of the bed; he was naked also on his knees behind her, fucking her as if his life depended on it.

It was clear to me as I stood there in shock, that she was used to enjoy his healthy body, this was definitely not the first time they were fucking together. But the thing that struck me the most was his huge cock moving in and out of her dripping cunt. He was definitely bigger than me and in all evidence he was giving her the pleasure of her life with his huge cock.

From where I was, I could see her labia dragging along his shaft each time he would pull out of her cheating hole. It was as if her labia was trying to hold their prize until just the head remained inside, then his glistering flesh shaft would plunge forward again to disappear completely into her love channel. Each of their move was also accompanies by strange noises made by their respective mouth.

Time seemed to stand still and without my being aware of it, my anger and disappointment partly changed to curiosity and lust, and then before I knew it, my cock was as stiff as a post. It suddenly occurred to me that I was getting some pleasure watching my wife and her lover fucking. After a while I noticed his ass cheeks contracting, his strokes got sporadic and longer as he tried to shove deeper into her cunt. At that very moment, I knew that he was in the process of depositing his seed within my wife.

All of a sudden, I heard a very familiar noise. A noise that sounded like a loud mewling coming from her mouth and throat. I then understood that she was also in the grip of a very strong orgasm.

Finally the crisis ended with a load grunt coming from his mouth as his penis disappeared into her depth one last time, he then remained deeply imbedded inside her for long seconds. Beth was the first to speak after a while. They were both still motionless, each enjoying to the utmost the post orgasm pleasure of their copulation.

"Oh god, you feels so good inside me...I feel so stretched, so full..." she gasped, looking over her shoulder at him, "you're so much bigger than my husband..."

I was beyond shock. Even though I knew she was cheating on me, seeing her actually having sex with someone else and listening to her talk about me while fucking was quite an experience. My anger was coming to the surface again. My instinct was telling me to rush into the room and pull them apart. For a few minutes I felt like killing both of them, but then I realized that doing this was certainly going to destroy my life as well.

Instead, I quietly walked back into my home office and sat behind my desk thinking about what I had just witnessed.

I knew that I had an important decision to make. Should I go into the room and stop them? Or should I simply leave the house and pretend nothing had happened?

But before I could make up my mind, a couple of minutes later I found myself standing in the hall once again watching what they were doing.

She was now stretched on her back on top of the bed and they were fucking in the missionary position with her feet locked behind his back.

I watched for long minutes, transfixed as their exertions built to a crescendo. Suddenly, after ten or fifteen minutes, he groaned loudly and thrust hard into her, his hips tensing, his face a grimace as he came into my wife again. She cried out and thrust to meet him, digging her fingers deep into the flesh of his hips, pulling him hard against her as she came with him. They stayed paralyzed in their climaxes for what seemed like an eternity. He kept on slowly pumping into her until his cum oozed out of her, spilling onto the cover of the bed; she clasped him still tighter, rocking her hips slightly as though trying to milk every last drop from him.

Later they collapsed together, he on top of and still inside her; she wrapped her arms around him, holding and nuzzling him as they drifted off to sleep. I had seen more than enough and I quietly left the house.

When I got back home after work that day, Beth was even nicer to me than she used to be. After handling me my slippers she gave me my usual glass of wine and she tried to cuddle close to me as I sat on the couch. But I wouldn't have any of it since in my mind I still had the pictures of her recent fuck with Sven. I was still not sure how I would react when we went to bed for the night. The constant thoughts of her recent cheating, which made a cuckold of me, keep feeding a maelstrom of emotions in me. A spectrum of emotions that went from making my cock twitch to rage and a need to seek revenge on her and her lover, even killing them both.

By the time we went to bed that evening I was in no mood to cuddle against her and I suppose Beth did notice this and she didn't try very hard to get me to have sex with her. But the following morning I was awaken with her wet mouth sucking my cock and even the picture of her recent cheating didn't prevent me from paying tribute to her mouth. She swallowed every drop of my pleasure; she even licked my cock clean afterward. Then she looked at me with a smile and kissed me. Everything had happened so fast that I had been unable to prevent her from doing it.

I could tell by her broad smile when she looked at me that she felt like she had won a battle. She had made me enjoy her mouth around my cock even though the previous evening I had not been up to having sex with her.

During the next few days I still felt depressed. I didn't know what to do. Should I throw her out and create a scandal or should I just pretend I was ignorant of her affair? I must mention here that in those days, it was very uncommon for a man to leave his wife. A man divorcing his spouse wasn't something that people accepted very well since it was looked upon as a failure on both partners in a marriage. I knew that my business would also suffer greatly if I got rid of Beth.

On the other hand I had a lot of difficulties to convince myself that Beth still loved me. Of course she was always ready and even eager to have sex with me, and she took good care of me and was a very good housekeeper, but did she still love me now that she was fucking Sven? She probably did, but at the same time I knew that I wasn't the only man in her life and in her heart. I was now a cuckold and her respect for me was probably less than before, even if she though I was ignorant of her affair. But there was nothing I could do now to change what she I done, either I accepted that fact and lived with it, or get rid of her.

Like water flowing down a slope, I took the path of least resistance and I did nothing about her affair with Sven. I simply pretended that I was completely ignorant of her cheating.

Less than a week after I had watched them fuck, I was again having sex with her. Her constant coaxing and her eager mouth on my cock every morning was too much for me. I finally gave in and I began fucking her again. But I no longer make love to her now. I was fucking her like the slut she was. It was rough sex and I did it mostly to satisfy my need. But much to my surprise, Beth was greatly enjoying the rough sex we were now having; she was still trying to coax me for more all the time.

Gradually, she began to show more signs of her pregnancy. Every chances she had, she would still show me her swollen belly and ask me to stroke it. Deep inside, I had the feeling that it was making her feel good to be constantly reminding me of her condition. She was probably relishing on the fact that I was not the one responsible for her condition and knowing that I was completely ignorant about the real fatherhood of her baby was probably exiting to her.

Every time I watched her move in the house, even though I knew she was unaware that I was staring at her, I felt a surge of anger deep inside, I would then see in my mind those images of her fucking with Sven. But at the same time, even if at first I didn't want to admit this, I would feel my cock twitching in my pants and for some reason that I couldn't explain to myself, I still had a strong desire to watch them fuck again.

***

So life continued, Beth did carry her pregnancy to term and she gave birth to a beautiful boy that we named Tom. I could tell that she was very proud and extremely happy after the birth of Tom. She took good care of him and our sex life did pick up not long after the birth of her son. She was constantly begging me to fuck her and that even before the doctor had told her she could start doing it again.

A few months after the birth of Tom, I still wasn't sure if she was still carrying on her affair with Sven. But one day, barely three months after the birth of Tom, I got the answer to that question when she told me that she pregnant again. Thus I knew that she and Sven were still at it.

Strange as it might seem, the thing that surprise me the most was my complete indifference to her new pregnancy. It was as if she had said to me that she had bought a new hat.

For one thing I did love Tom very much and by then I was actually considering him as my own son. I told myself, 'why should I feel bad about her having sex with Sven'? After all, she was still the loving wife I had married and she was always willing and eager to satisfy all of my sexual needs'.

Beside she had given me a son that I wouldn't have been able to have otherwise and no one beside her and Sven knew about the true paternity of my son. So I just kept quiet about her affair and life went on as usual.

By the time she gave birth to her daughter, whom we called Anna in honor of my mother, I had completely accept the fact that I was not the biological father of my children and that my wife was cheating on me on a regular basis. Strange as it might appear, I was even looking forward to watch her again with her lover.

One thing I must say here though. Had I been aware that people knew that I knew that Beth was cheating on me, it would have been a completely different matter. I would never have accepted for people to look at me either with sadness or a smirk on their face, knowing something about me that they thought I knew nothing about. In other words, I certainly didn't want anyone to know that my wife was cuckolding me with the neighbor.

A few months after the birth of Anna, I did get to watch her fuck again. As a matter of fact, on that day Sven probably impregnated her with her third child.

It was a Tuesday and I knew that Alexandra had left to visit her mother the previous day so it met that Sven would be in his house all by himself. I had noticed the previous day that Beth had dusted and clean the spare bedroom that she used when she was fucking with Sven. So I figured that the following afternoon, while Tom and Anna were sleeping in their respective room, she and her lover would be at it again.

That afternoon I parked my car on the dirt road behind my house and I walked to the back of my house going through that small wood at the back. I then went into the garage and climbed the stair inside to my home office.

As soon as I opened the door leading to the hall of my house I heard the noises of their fucking. The bedroom door was wide opened -- she probably wanted to listen in case one of the children got awake -- as soon as I looked into the room I saw my cheating wife and Sven.

Beth was on her back and he was on top of her, holding himself up with his arms, and slowly thrusting in and out of her. She soon proceeded to push with the flat of her feet against the mattress as she shoved back to meet him, biting her lips and shaking her head. He was plunging in and out of her with a slow stroke.